Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #15

all is well here.
    my adress is
    54 grandview cresent hillside.vic.3037.
    went to the dr and he turned me away saying that it was normal to feel like this during pregnancy especially cos it was not a planned pregnancy,i will keep my chin up and see how i am after bub is born,i have had a few really good positive days so i am ok for now.i have an ultra sound on wednesday which i am lookinbg forward to.cindy when are you going to find out your due date.god the sucpense would be killing me.......you know you can just demand a scan and he cant say no!
    demons won on friday night so we had a great night,hopefully we can win the next 2 and make it into the grand final.YAY!!!!
    we are off to swimming this morning,she just loves it.she has a bit of a cough at the moment but is much better than she has been for the past few days.
    ok.have a good one nikki

Oh Nikki that seems a bit harsh just to turn you away. If you start to feel bad again perhaps go to another dr just to see what they say...You've got so much on your plate with Chantelle and the boys. But yeah as long as you keep trying to stay positive thats the main thing! Hopefully this next bubba is a good sleeper!! hehe (dh and I have been wishing for a good sleeper too! hehe) How far along are you now??

I agree I couldn't handle not knowing how far along I was - Cindy you're very strong! hehe.

Ooh how exciting another scan - I love scans! It makes it all seem so real - I don't know if you have it but sometimes I'm so busy with Louis or whatever that I forget I'm having another baby - hehe. Especially when its so early into it and you don't feel p/g at all.

Have fun at swimming - I hope her cough clears up!

(I so don't want to do housework...hehe)

Kristie - Benjamin has been standing on his own with assistance for ages now, but a month ago he showed me that he could stand up on his own from the floor. The walking thing has gradually increased in the past 2 weeks. Benjamin has been walking with us holding his hands too, we eventually went down to holding one hand so he can get his balance. He took his first step not long after he had learnt that he could stand up on his own. He's really getting the hang of the walking thing now. We had been getting him to walk to us with bribes being dangled in front of him. Now, when he wants to, he just gets up and walks. He's still not a fluent walker, but it's just so cute with the wobbling and swaying with each little bubba step taken.

Nikki - Don't let your down days get the better of you You'll just have to get on here and tell us all about it more often, don't forget you are amongst friends...

Melissa

Hi - Melissa, Oh thats so clever. Louis can't stand up on his own yet unless he pulls himself up onto the couch or something. He can walk holding on to one of our hands quite well. I have a feeling he'll be walking for his 1st b'day though!

He's got really clever with his words lately though. I reckon he can say about 10-20 words now! in Louis speak but we can understand them. Also will recognise things in the shops from ages away and point and say what they are like balloons and anything with a dog on it! hehe. So cute.

Kristie WOW Louis is clever with all his words. Good to hear that you had a good night sleep.
    Nikki glad you are feeling better but I think the doc was a little harsh to send you away. Good to see Chantelle is loving the swimming classes.
    Cindy sorry to hear about your friend thats awful.
    Melissa WOW on Benjamins walking, what a cutie. He will be a pro at it by his bday
    Kirstie Hope you and Gus are doing well.
    Kell how is Will and Molly doing?

Well Jordan has a record 30 mins sleep all day today at mums. he was so good though not grumpy at all. He went to sleep at 7 like normal which is good. He looked so tired though, his eyes were falling out his head.
    Cant wait to spend the day with him tomorrow I love my days off work.

Night all

Nikki - I cant believe the dr turned you away either!! I got the invitation today and realised that we have organised our princesses parties on the same day which is a bugger. We will have to catch up separately instead and Tracey and Kristie, sont feel bad if you dont make it to toris one I will be fine with it.

tracey - I hope your little man has a good sleep for you tonight after no sleep today! That never works for me with tori though.

On the ultrasound front - it is driving me mad not knowing my dates yet and not having seen anything to make it real. I have a midwife appt at the hospital on the 22nd so I will see if maybe they can send me for one. Otherwise the obgyn appt is on the 9th of oct. I was considering going bakc to the gp though and being stronger about having one. I think i am already feeling movements and if thats the case then I must be further than 10ish weeks surely!

Tori took a couple steps last night, it was hilarious, I think she is going to run, not walk! She does everything so bloody fast all the time!

Well I am off girls. Kristie - give me a call when you are free for a catch up!

Hi!

What a beautiful day! I don't know if I'm going to be able to explain this but I'll try because it was funny - Louis stands at the couch and I jump up from behind yelling ah-boo and he goes nuts jumping up and down etc. Anyway, I was doing that and chasing him around and normally he just walks along the couch to the corner but today he ran from one couch to the other through the middle of the room. It's only about a metre but he did it 3 times! So funny - he has the biggest giggles when we play that game.
    He's such a good boy at the moment - he's sleeping through again and just being so fun. We have such good days.

He's a bit funny with other people at the moment though - one of the mums at dancing picked him up and he just started screaming. The thing I find funny is that they don't hand him to me or put him down they just keep holding him. I walked over to grab him and I think they're surprised that I'm not going to let him scream. He's obviously scared and uncomfortable so of course I'm going to take him back. As soon as I grab him he's all happy again of course. Anyway....

Tracey - Wow on Jordans sleep. That was good that he wasn't grumpy though. How did he sleep?

Cindy - I would definitley get a scan if you can on the 22nd. Especially if you are further along. That would drive me nuts! Wow on Tori walking! It won't be long now!
    Yep - we should organise something for next week when I'm on holidays!

Think I'm going to get ready for bed - I'm sooo tired. Hope you're all well - It's pretty quiet in here at the moment!

Well Jordan was awake from 3am to 4.30am last night. He just wouldnt sleep he screamed when I left him in cot and if I tried to rock him to sleep. He wanted to sit up and play, SO UNIMPRESSED. I ended up boobing him at 4ish and then giving him the dummy.
    Today he slept funny aswell. 2 hrs in the AM and 1/2 hr in the PM. He went to bed no probs tonight, so lets hope he sleeps thru and not waking in the middle of the night.

Cindy I think you should get a scan aswell, just to confirm dates, if you arent sure. I would be gong nuts if I were you.
    Kristie YEAH on Louis walking betweens couches, thats great. He is so clever. I wouldnt let Jordan cry either, if someone had him and he was upset I would take him off them. I dont know why they would be surprised, its simple really.
    Well off to bed, hopefully with a good sleep with NO interuptions

NIGHT ALL

Kristie - Yay Jordan! Before you know it, he'll be taking off on his own over a bigger distance.

Cindy - Yay on Tori walking! It's so cute when they first start with all the wobbles.

I've booked Benjamin in for his 12 months needles for a week before his birthday.

Melissa

Hi!

Ooh I forgot about 12m immunisation...grrr. I think I'll wait until after his b'day. I'll have to do it when there's not much on in case he reacts like his 6m ones. Poor little monkey.
    I can't believe they're all nearly 1 - how fast has this year gone!! (except for the long hours through the night - hehe!)
    Isn't it funny - even though its been the hardest time ever in some ways I can't wait to do it over again! hehe. It's the most amazing experience watching our bubbas grow and develop personalities and a sense of humour.

kristie,i know what you mean about not feeling pregnant,i forget all the time even though i have a tummy and movement,i am definantly not as involved in this pregnancy as i was with chantelles,too busy all the time,have my scan at 11 am.
    nikki

How exciting!! I can't wait until another scan. It just seems to make it more real I think. Have fun!
    Hope you're feeling a bit better!

scan went well,mr H was being very naughty and was lying face down the whole time,he was very active though,putting his bum in the air and bouncing off me,he did alot of thumb sucking too.he is growing nicely and there are no probs thank goodness.he is a little on the bigger side which is a first for me as all of my bubs have been rather small.so all in all a good scan.
    nikki

Yeah Nikki! Sounds like he's going to be a cheeky little boy! I hope he doesn't grow too big in there for you! hehe.

Nikki glad the scan went well and how cute to be thumb sucking already. Hope the moving preps are going well.
    Kristie I know what you mean when you say that time is flying. I cant beleive it is nearly a year since we had bubs.

Well rock star is on tonight, the last performance show. I cant wait. I sooo want Toby to win.

Nikki - How cool that H was sticking his bum in the air!!I remember tori was always lyingon her belly in the scans! She sis as soon as she was out of my belly too, always more comfy on her tummy and has slept on it since about 3 months old.
    When do you have to be out of your house?

Kristie- I'm so impressed with louis going from one couch to the other! Tori has become a bit thingy with people lately too and she plays shy which is very cute. Like you though, I wont let her get to upset with other people, I dont want her being scared of people!

Well, I have the funeral tomorrow which is crappy, I have been to way to many kids funerals and they are just the worst kind! It should be nice though, they have painted the coffin bright blue and all the kids in the family have drawn pictures wo go into the coffin with him etc. We arent allowed to wear black either which is making it hard to find something to wear!

Talk soon, I hope you all get a good nights sleep

Hi!

Hope you all had a good day!

Do any of you put shoes on the kids? I put some little sandals we were given on Louis today when we went outside but when I took them off it had rubbed red on the top of his foot - poor little munchkin - no wonder he didn't like them.

Cindy - so sorry to hear about going to the funeral. It sounds like they have made it as positive as they can though iykwim...I can't imagine how sad it will be....

Not much else in the way of news...speak soon!

oh cindy,how old was he?
    i hope it is a wonderful celebration of his short life.hugs to you and all the friends and family.
    we are moving tomorrow,so i am flat out today packing up every last thing.
    chantelle is waking up heaps over night again,i cant beleive i am back to square one with her again.i will begin cc with her tomorrow night at the new house,ggrrr i so dont want to do it but i have seen great results before,it is just so hard putting her through it.
    nikki

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast