Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #16

Tracey - Benjamin has a mid morning nap and an afternoon nap at the moment. The mid morning one can be as little as 2 hours and as long as 3 1/2 hours. His afternoon nap can be 10 minutes or up to an hour.

Kristie - Benjamin has this electric guitar toy that plays nusery rhymes and he does the whole singing thing too that's quite noisey. He sings with me in the car too....

Melissa

Tracey - Emma sometimes only has one sleep a day now, but as you know our sleep is all out of wack ATM.

Cindy - has the sleep improved at your place?

I was up every hour last night. Until at some time (can't remember when) Emma came in our bed, then I sleep really badly, but at least I didn't have to get up any more. I'm exhausted & just want to get back to normal. starting to forget what that is!

aaawwww linda,big cuddles to you.i really know how you feel.i have a new born to deal with in january aswell.dont know how we get through it at times,
    nikki

Thanks Nikki. I hope your next bub is a great sleeper for you! It will be hard, but you'll get through it too - we'll be here for ya!

Linda I hope that you are feeling better, are you able to get any cat naps in during the day? I am sure that eventually you will get back into a normal sleeping routine but until then you always have us to vent to......it can help sometimes.
    Could you get DH to look after her for 1 entire night and you sleep at the other end of the house so you can get a full night sleep? Atleast then you can get a proper rest for atleast 1 night and i am sure that would give you enough energy for another couple days.

Today was fun with Cindy, Nicole and Kristie. The kids were fantastic including Nicoles oldest 2. We went out to the lake to see the ducks as it is a great day here today. The kids all shared their drinks and lunch and had a great afternoon.
    Jordan has crashed in his cot not even 2 minutes after everyone left. I think he is exhausted.

Have a great afternoon. Dancing with the stars starts tonight WOOHOOO another show to get addicted to.

Tracey - I'm off for a nap with Miss Em right now actually, lets hope it works! Thanks for the support.

Glad you girls had a fun meetup. I wish I could come!!!

i know,i wish you could come aswell.
    kristie took some photos of all of us and is going to put it in her ticker for you to all see.
    i got a phone call today while we were at traceys house,chantelle has been picked to do a comercial for brand power next tuesday,woohoo!!!i just hope she actually gets on tv though and it not be a bust for whatever reason.
    our house settled yesterday so we are rich today.our land settles tomorrow so we will be poor again.hehehe!!!!
    ok gotta go.
    nikki

Wowee Nikki! How exciting about the ad!!!

And yay on your house settling! Our contracts should exchange today on our investment property, that will be a big relief.

Hi!

Wow - I'm so tired since coming home! I just dozed off on the couch while Louis was playing when dh came home and woke me up - grrr. hehehe. Louis only slept about 30-40min on the way home so it will definitley be an early night for him.
    It was great to catch up again! Nikki - your belly looks gorgeous! Tracey - I'm very jealous of your "backyard". Cindy - I can't believe how quickly Tori has improved with her walking!
    Well, I've got the photo up! For everyone the bubbas are from Left: Louis, Chantelle, Tori and Jordan! You can't see very well but they all look so gorgeous!

Don't know if I said today Trace, but Louis quite often has only 1 sleep for the day. I just play it by ear though. If he only has one he usually goes down between 10.30-11.30am, any earlier than that or if he only has a short sleep he needs an extra in the arvo.

Melissa - Benjamin sounds so cute with his guitar!

Linda - Sorry to hear you had another bad night. You must be exhausted! Hope you get a good nap in!

Tracey - I hope Jordan had a big sleep for you! I was having a think about the flavoured milk and I remembered that I've given Louis some of my banana smoothie before. I'm going to try blending a banana or 1/2 in with some milk so it's still really runny and see if that makes a difference. Then it's healthy as well!

K - better get some dinner on before Louis cracks it! hehe. He's been so grizzly today.

good job kristie.great ticker
    nikki

The photo is cute - I want to see it closer up!

Didn't get a nap in. ggrrrr. I am over it. DH is home though & really helping which is good. I so need it.

Whats your email address?? I'll send it to you!

Thanks Kristie - it's: [email protected] Ta

Kristie the photo looks great. can you please send it to me aswell at
    [email protected]

Linda sorry you didnt get a good sleep but atleast Dh is helping you out tonight.

Night all off to watch all saints

Thanks Kristie! It's great to see you all properly! Looks like you had a great time.

Well I got tough last night. I got a dummy & bottle of water ready before bed & that's all Emma was going to get whenever she woke. Well she woke at 10pm, took the water, had the dummy & a cuddle & went back to sleep! :eek: I thought I was so clever LOL. But she then woke at 1:30 & when I wouldn't feed her she went nuts. She screamed & screamed. So DH took her because she can just smell me & it would be frustrating. Anyway, he had her for an hour & she would fall asleep only for seconds then scream again. We offered the water & dummy but she wouldn't take either. I then took over again. After 1 1/2 hours she was asleep again in her cot. I put her in & rubbed her back until she slept. She then slept the rest of the night well (the whole 3 hours that were left ) but I feel like it was a big step in the right direction. I just have to stick to it now & I feel that she will realise that she is not going to get BBs by waking, so it's not worth it. Anyway, we'll see how it goes tonight, but I do feel like we made some progress. And it was great to have DH helping too.

Kell Guest

Hi
    Linda - it does sound like a step in the right direction, hopefully Miss Emma will be sleeping thru in no time! Sleep vibes to you! At least you are not having to do it all alone, yay on DH for helping

Kristie - can you send me to pic too? [email protected] ta!

Tracey - Will still has two sleeps, about 9.30-10.30 and 1-2.30. my mchn said that they can drop to one anywhere from 12 months. I guess he is using a lot of energy now that he's moving, he just seems to be eating all day tho :eek:

Nikki - yay on the house settling, and on chantelle getting picked for a commercial! How exciting

I am not getting my notifications again for this thread, hmmm oh well just have to check in regularly. not much happening here, same old same old lol - have a nice day!

yeah i will have it too kristie please. [email protected].
    linda.i got up 3 times for feeding last night.she is popping another tooth through but as far as i can see she is not at all bothered by it so i too am going to start doing what you are doing.ggrr i hate doing it but it does work.it only took 3 nights for us last time and she was sleeping through until she got a bad cold a few weeks later.when you get up tonight i want you to think of me and dh cos we will be sitting in our lounge room also with our eyes buldging out of our head and gritting our teeth listening to her cry,you will not be alone and i will think of you and dh and that will inspire me not to give in or feel miserable.ok!
    nikki

Nikki - I will think of you tonight I promise! Let's both hope our little ones settle easily for us & we don't have to listen for too long!

Kell - Will's day sleeps sound great! I got one 30 minutes sleep out of Emma yesterday :eek: but normally she has about 2 30 minutes naps...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast