Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #16

Little Emma! Today you are one yipee yay!

Big day here too for Benjamin's birthday, I've still got to go shopping for some things today for the BBQ tonight.

Nikki - I'm so happy the shoot went well for Chantelle, you have a TV star in the making.

Kristie - I'm sorry I didn't realise you were vegetarian.

Melissa

Thanks Melissa!!!

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!!! Hope he has a great day Melissa!!!

ps: Miss Em slept through again!!! :eek:

Kell Guest

Happy Birthday Emma and Benjamin!!! Enjoy your days!

Sorry have been scarce here too, have been reading though just dont seem to get time to post - hope you are all well!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE SWEETIES.OHHH HOW GEORGOUS THAT THEY ARE 1 NOW.
    CC WENT WELL LAST NIGHT,SHE WOKE 3 TIMES AND TOOK 6 MINUTES EACH TIME TO SETTLE,VERY HAPPY THAT I AM DOING IT,SHE ALSO SLEPT IN TILL 6.30 WHICH WAS A FIRST FOR HER.
    NIKKI

to Emma and Benjamin!!!

How exciting!!!! I hope you all have great days!

Melissa - Enjoy your bbq! Don't apologise - I'm not a fanatical vegie. I stil cook it and handle it for dh and Louis.

Linda - Have a great day! Yeah on Emma sleeping through again!

Hi Kell & Will!

Nikki - So glad your night went well! Hopefully it keeps getting easier!

What a beautiful day in Melbourne!! We went to the park this morning for a walk and a play so that was nice. Louis is so exhausted though! He's gone to sleep with no lunch he was so tired!

Kell Guest

Hi, finally have some time to post! DH has been away last night for work so expecting him back any minute. Will is doing great, crawling properly all over the place now, and he has started pulling himself up on furniture. His favourite word atm in bye and he waves with his chubby hand - sooooo cute!

Kristie - wow 100 acres, i would love that too! We have had lovely weather here too

Nikki - Yay on the ad, I will keep an eye out for it!

Tracey - we went straight to cows milk too, much cheaper than toddler milk Yay on the crawling!!

Cindy - Congrats on the job!

Linda, Melissa hope the birthday bubs had a great day!!

wow,kell,will is 3 days old.hehehe!!!!
    nikki

Kell Guest

hehe i know, i have to update the ticker. he looks good for 3 days old dont you think?

PMSL!!! Does that mean Em will be 1 day old tomorrow? LOL

I updated our ticker yesterday. the one from ticker central would not read that our bubs are 1 yr old, it just reads that they are old. I think it's a bit silly, so I went onto the lilypie site and updated Benjamin's ticker for his 2nd birthday.

Benjamin had a ball last night. I put the cake in front of him and away he went, chocolate everywhere, got some beautiful piccy's though, will try and get one on here for his ticker. I think these are the best picks for 18th or 21st birthday's, it's amazing how parents keep these things to remind their children of how they once were...Oh damn, I think I've just become my mum in doing that...hahahaha

Melissa

Kell Guest

Well have finally updated my ticker, but I am going to take a new photo to add to it. I have some really cute ones from his bday but they are too big for lilypie (i tried compressing them but they go all pixelated *eek*). i will have to adjust the settings on the camera to make them lower quality...

Kell Guest

ok why is it saying 1yr 5 months etc - will have to try again lol

Kell Guest

ok fixed!

well done kell.
    cc went well again last night.i must say i am really glad i am doing it,she woke at 9 and 10 and took 6 minutes each time and then woke at 3 and went straight to sleep after a drink of water in her cot and dummy,she slept till 6 am,very happy,i know i will start to see some major improvments over the next few nights,it hasnt been as hard as i thought it would be.
    nikki

Hi!

Louis just had his first swimming lesson! He enjoyed it but was too busy looking at the fishy on the walls and making fish noises. hehehe.
    I put Louis to bed at 6.30pm last night and he still slept the same amount of time so I will try and keep doing that.

Just a quick one cos I really need to do some work!
    Nikki - glad the cc is going well! sounds like an improvement already!

A big Hi to everyone else!

Happy Birthday Emma and Benajamin, sorry I missed them. I have been so busy with work havent had time to log onto net at all last couple days.
    Nikki so glad to hear the commercial went well, Chantelle is a star. Good for you and Grant with the cc, sounds as though you are doing a great job. Hopefully this will be the start of some sleeps for you all.
    Kristie glad to see Louis liked his swimming. We went again today its so much fun. Tires him out to which is good. He is now taking a liking to drinking the water when we are meant to be blowing bubbles (eww).
    Cindy When do you start work?
    Kell Yeah on will crawling and pulling himself up. That has happened so quickly it seems, what a clever little guy.

Well I have been so busy with work, housework that i am finally taking time out to myself. Last night I went to a musical at the art centre with a mate, it was great. DH had Jordan for the night so they got to bond, man to man hehehehehe

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

bet they both sat and watched the tv all night like typical males HEHEHE!!!!
    nikki

Hi!

When I got home from work last night Louis was asleep on the couch, he'd only been asleep for about 20min but do you think I could wake him for a b/f?? He was out of it so I put him down and he slept through until 7.40am!!!! Later than he has in ages. (he did wake at 3.45am but thats because he had a poo but he went straight back to sleep) so I think this may be the end of our night feeds!!! I feel a bit sad but now that we missed one I don't see the point in reintroducing it tonight just to drop it again next week iykwim? So we're down to just a morning feed now....I'm going to feel so funny when they're all gone. My poor bbs were so sore by this morning though!! Luckily Louis had a great feed and I just kept putting him back on until the pain was gone.

Louis went in to childcare yesterday afternoon and for the first time there were no tears - he saw the balloons and just started playing! It was so nice to leave and he was really happy. They told dh he was happy the whole time!

Today I've got to do all the shopping for his party tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm sure it will all work out. I think we're only going to have about 25 ish people now so very manageable.

Tracey - Talk about tiring them out - Louis was asleep in the car before we even made it home and slept for 2 hours!
    How cute with the bubbles! hehe. We didn't do a whole lot as both of us we're just getting familiar with it all. He had to crawl along a mat to me though and he did so well. All the noises though meant it took him a while to find me but when he did he came down with a smile and lept into my arms - so gorgeous!
    A night out sounds great! Glad you had a great time! It is nice to get out! I'm having dinner with some girlfriends in a couple of weeks which will be good. It's funny though, they're all just starting to buy houses so just want to have dinner at home whereas I've been out of home since 18 so I enjoy going out to a restaurant now! I said I'd go to their house as long as I don't have to cook! hehehehe. Needless to say we're making tacos so they've asked me to bring a vegetarian alternative - so I'm cooking...sigh. (aren't I selfish...hehe)

Nikki - Hope you're well. A night on the couch sounds like what my dh does with Louis!! hehehe. Such boys....

A big hi to everyone else!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast