Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #16

chantelle is 1 on friday.
    nikki

Kristie - Louis has had a bit of a growth spurt then? He has mostly been the same weight as Emma hasn't he? Emma is now still only 8.2kg. But I think girls are lighter in general, because she is also on the 25th percentile.

i think that chantelle is about 8.2 also.she is weighed on thursday.
    nikki

I am glad to see that Louis and Tori had great birthdays sorry I didnt log in on the day (shame on me)
    Cindy and Kristie YEAH on the ultrasounds altough CIndys doesnt sound like it was very good. Atleast bubs are both doing well.
    Nicole cant wait for Chantelles little party. Cant beleive she will be 1 on friday.
    LOVE THE PREGNANCY TICKERS
    Kell sorry to hear Will wasnt well but hope he is ok now.
    Linda Emma does sound petite, I wish Jordan was only 8 kilo, instead I would say he is around 13 kilo. WOW

WELL I DID IT AGAIN..... flooded the house with the washing machine. we were trying to be water savers and I had a hose attached to the machine hose running out the back door. At some point they seperated and I didnt realise till the water was 1/2 way down the hallway again. Carpet was soaked AGAIN but my floors were so clean HEHEHEHEHE. I now have the hose going out the window (why didnt i think of that earlier) so if they seperate the water will empty onto the concrete.
    Jordan is well. He is still commando crawling but he has finally mastered the walker and scooting around the house like a mad man. He loves to open and close the drawers in the kitchen.
    Cant wait for the brilliant weather the next 2 days. I love it when its hot.
    Have a nice day everyone.

Hi!

I'm not sure about the growth spurt! I suppose so! It's hot here in melbourne! I haven't been outside yet but it's just beautiful. I bought a really nice skirt & t-shirt off ebay so it's come in handy for the nice weather. It's maternity but it doesn't really look like it so thats good.

Not much news for me - I'm really busy with concert preperations. I'm starting to get a panic up! The girl that decided not to buy my business may be interested again but for a lot less money but I think I'll just let her buy it cheap anyway. I'm so over it!

Cindy/Nikki - I hate to do this to you both but I don't think I'm going to make it out on Sunday. I just have so much to do and dh is away for the weekend so it kind of gives me an opportunity to get more shopping done for the concert. I still haven't done programs or anything...I'm starting to freak out. Sorry again! I hope you have amazing parties though!

We will have to catch up for a little birthday party for the 4 kids soon though! (pref after the concert!) Let me know!

Tracey - Oh no! What a bugger about the water everywhere! Hope your enjoying the hot weather!

OK - better keep going!

OMG - this is just gross!! Emma was just sitting in the kitchen & looked up & gave me a huge smile. I was doing odd jobs. Then she came over to me saying 'uummm' (yum) & I could smell poo. So I went to take her to change her nappy - she didn't have it on :eek: Then I looked & she had a bit of poo just near her mouth! I looked & there in the kitchen was her nappy & poo all over the floor, she had squished it around & rubbed her dummy in it. I don't know if she actually ate any but she definitely had a taste!!! Oh - so yuk!!! So she just had a tub & is all clean again. eeeewwwwww!!!!!!

Oh - BTW, I've put photos up from Emma's birthday party on her site if you want a squizz...

Kell Guest

ewww Linda, the things kids do - a good story for her 18th LOL!

Oh Linda - that is gross! hehe. Louis has done a poo in the lounge room with no nappy on but luckily didn't think to eat it! hehehe. I bet you gave her an extra good wash in the bath! hehe.

Linda - OMG! Look at it this way, she's tried it, and probably won't try it that way again. Well, as a food item anyway it's probably off the menu, as poo art that may be another thing entirely...Us mums have to have more than 1 set of eyes and arms. Got to love them!

Melissa

Linda EWWW but Emma is just gorgeous, what beautiful photos of her birthday. I wish you were in Melb as I would get you to photograph Jordan, you are SOOOO talented.
    Kristie dont stress darling, i am sure you will get everything done in time.

Wow today was a gorgeous day. cant wait for tomorrow, off to swimming YEAH

night all

ohhh linda.THAT IS HILARIOUS.BELEIVE ME THERE IS ALOT MORE TO COME.is that little piggy tales i see in emmas hair,how cute,gosh chantelle is still as bald as a badger.looks like you went to alot of effort with her party,well done super mum.i have alot to do tomorrow to prepare for chantelles party on sunday,looks like we will have about 30 plus kids.i have done the lollie bags.and ordered her cake and that is it.i also have to pick up her birthday presents off laybye.she was supposed to have her health check tomorrow but they have cancelled.bugger.have 5 children at the moment as i am looking after 2 of my nieces for a couple of days but they are 9 and 11 and a terrific help with chantelle.a real blessing actually.apart from that all is well.kristie that is fine,i understand that you have alot to do.we will have our own little party soon enough.
    tracey are you still going to be able to come.hope you can.
    nikki

Thanks Tracey I wish I could photograph all the October bubbies too - wouldn't that be fun!

Nikki - OMG 30 kids!!! :eek: Wowee!!!

Kell Guest

Hello everyone! How are things with the oct bubs, ours is well. He got over his tummy bug and teeth and is pretty much back to normal, except for being a bit clingy We had him weighed etc last week, he is now 12.9kg :eek: Both Will and Molly are asleep atm, Molly hasnt been having her day nap anymore, but today she must be extra tired - peace! DH has ordered a new computer which should be arriving any day now, very exciting (except the price tag :eek: but it has all the bells and whistles )

Linda- that reminds me of a Molly story, we gave her some of our dinner when she was about 18mths, and it must have been a bit spicy becasue the next morning she had poo from one end of the cot to the other! It was smeared all over her, in her hair and it was just awful lol!
    Nikki - hope the party goes well, it sounds like having the girls helping with Chantelle is handy for you.
    Kristie - it's hot here too, for the next couple of days too. bad time for bushfires, as it is windy too, and we live right next to a lot of bushland! hopefully we'll be fine..
    Tracey - oops about the washing machine lol i did that but luckily the laundry is at the back of the house and not near any rooms with carpet. Will loves the kitchen drawers too, but closed it on his fingers yesterday ouch!

hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

Nikki I will certainly be there for Chantelles party. 30 Kids WOW you are brave. Glad you are getting some help with Chantelle from your nieces, that would be nice.
    Kell good to see that Will is better now. OUCH getting fingers shut in drawers. I think I better invest in the drawer lock things.

Swimming was gret today, they didnt heat the pool up so much as its a hot day here so it was really nice. Jordan is asleep now which is nice. I have air con on so its pretty cool inside.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678