Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #18

Kristie - wow on all Louis words!! What a clever little thing!!!

Kristie - Yay! Congrats on Louis's many words. Benjamin comes out with new words almost daily also.

Benjamin has been turning the house upside down. He's into absolutely everything! He's been teaching himself to walk backwards lately too...

to all

Melissa

hehe.kerrie i saw a post in the other forum somewhere and it said happy birthday katkins,so i thiought it was you......
    nikki

OMG MElissa about walking backwards LOL. How cute!

Emma did lots of walking tonight. The most ever. She just went back & forth between us all, & giggled the whole time, she was so excited!! I wish we'd had the video there!

Nikki, it was for me *LOL* Unfortunately when they changed to this current forum, my DOB got a bit confused. thank you for thinking of me tho!

Wow, love Emma's painting face *LOL*.
    Love the belly Nikki! How cute is that?! *sigh* I so miss having a baby belly!
    Oh my, ben is growing up so fast! He looks so big now! He's a clever little man!

Hi!

Louis is next tooth is through!!! Thats 4 now - his top two and bottom two! I can't believe how quickly they're coming through now! and he's had no panadol for it or been grizzly at all!
    I was so lazy yesterday I didn't do anything at all! hehe. I even stayed in my dressing gown all day! I can't remember the last time I did that! Louis even had like a 3h sleep over lunch so I really got to chill out. Soo nice. Then he let me sleep in to 8.20am this morning (I'm sure he was up earlier but just playing....Anyway, I'm sure he'll make up for all this goodness with some trouble soon enough - hehehe.
    I have to get organised today as I've got work this afternoon so it was nice when it lasted....

Melissa - How cute at Benjamin walking backwards! hehe.

Linda - Wow at all Emmas walking - it's the cutest thing isn't it! I love seeing Louis walk around in the nuddy - he looks so funny. He has this big tummy sticking up and waddles around (hang on...that sounds like me when I'm heavily p/g - hehe - except the cute part!)

Hope your well Kerrie!

PMSL about the waddling Kristie!!!

Well, i am sick as with this stupid cold and my princess just wont leave me alone for a second either which is just great! It used to be so easy when you were sick, you just spend a day in bed and get better but not any longer! NOw i have tochase her around as well as feel like crap!

My princess is going through a really fun stage at the moment too, she us constantly kissing everyone and chatting away, mostly in her own language though! Last night though she wouldnt go to sleep so I had her in bed with me and I put on the relaxation cd we have and the little so and so decided it was good enough to dance and clap to! It so didnt work, we all just ended up laughing. Eventually she slept though... not for long however coz its justa waste of time so she thinks!

I am off now, to look through these forums and find domething about thie christmas dinner, i hope its not to late to put my name down for it!

Hi!

Cindy - Sorry to hear your feeling so bad! It is hard running around after a cheeky bubba and being p/g!!!!
    Tori sounds like a little cheeky - Louis is playing games for his daytime sleep which is driving me crazy. He eventually goes to sleep but it takes ages of him chatting and playing.
    I found the thread about dinner http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=21771

Cindy Hope you feel better soon I know what you mean about change in feeling sick. No more feeling sorry for yourself you have to gt up and function as normal. Laughed about Tori clapping and dacing to your relaxation tape though, I know it would not have been funny at the time.
    Melissa LOL about walking backwards. thats so clever.
    Kristie how much longer do you have with work. I thought you had had the concert already?
    Well at 4.45am there was a little boy for sale !!!!! He was screaming, not for any other reason other than that he was angry. he didnt want to be in his cot anymore and wouldnt go back to sleep. After 15 mins of struggling I took him into our bed and he was asleep within 5 mins. I guess he just wanted to be with us but oh my, was he angry. The temper is really starting to kick in now.
    He is fine now, went to sleep this morning no hassle.DH slept in so we dropped him off in the city this morning. We had a late breaky a little play and he went to sleep at 10.00 (still out to it).
    Oh in other news..... DH has decided to work PT also. He will have mondays off so that will be daddy son day. I think its nice he gets to spend an entire day with Jordan. He doesnt really get much 1 on 1 time with him, only saturday mornings. Means he will work an extra hour each other day to make up some of the lost hours on monday. He will miss 3 hrs pay but I think we can handle that. He starts this monday so thats good.
    Hope you all have a great day
    Belly rubs to all the pregnant bellies

well its FREEZING here today. I wanted to go and buy some new bathers but think I wil stay indoors. It has been hailing here on and off also.

Hope everyone is having a nice day and for those in Melb keepin warm.

Hi!

Hmmm I missed the notification...
    Just cruising along here - I felt a bit sick this morning which I haven't for ages so that was a bit weird. Taught last night and Louis was really good. He's a bit funny with his day sleep at the moment but hopefully it will sort out soon. He slept in until 8.30am again this morning! woohoo!

Tracey - Yep the concerts all done but don't finish classes for another couple of weeks! They're just fun classes really and give the new girl a chance to get her info out and see people. I'm counting down the days though - I'm so keen for it all to be properly finished!!
    Wow on dh taking Mondays off - thats fantastic! I wish dh could do that - hehe. Although when I finish work I'm going to talk him into keeping a night where he feeds and baths him so I can have a break. I think I probably will go a little insane being at hom everyday! hehe. Although hopefully with the nice weather we'll be able to keep busy.
    You poor thing being up so early with Jordan. They are such cheeky monkeys! I agree with the tempers. Louis got cross with me this morning and whacked both hands on the floor in frustration! I'm sure it's funny but not when you're in the midst of it. Louis won't leave the dishwasher alone when I'm trying to fill it and keeps trying to get into the rubbish bins. He thinks its hilarious when I tell him off and even funnier if I pick him up and move him to another room. Of course he just runs straight back in to do it again because he thinks its a game. Meanwhile I get more and more frustrated. I ended up using my brain and sitting him in the high chair while I was tidying.... I think Louis goes a bit crazy from being stuck in the house as well. When we were having nice days we were outside playing or at the park or going walking up the road a bit, and I do think he just gets bored....
    Anyway...
    Tummy's sticking out heaps now! hehe. Feeling a quite a few kicks which is nice now as well. A couple of weeks and we'll be finding out the sex - so excited! I don't know if I already wrote but I had a "nightmare" the other night that I was going into labour again and it made me feel scared for a whole day! I haven't worried at all yet but that dream just triggered it off. I'm feeling better again now - I'm going to write a birth plan soon to make me feel a bit more confident as well. The dream was just all about the pain and I never actually delivered the baby so it was all just scary. Oh well, It will all be good - I just hope it's a bit shorter this time around!!! hehehe.

OK - enough of an epic from me - I hope you're all well!

It is cold Tracey!!! I'm meant to be heading out soon but I'm not looking forward to it. It's definitley a tracky dack day! hehehe.

Tracey - thats great jamies work will do that!! I know how much al loves his wednesdays with tori! He is a much more confident dad now that he has him time alone with her! Not to mention i get a break too.

Thanks for the info on the dinner kristie - i ended up emailing someone (cant remember who) to see if its to late to put my name down for the dinner!

Sorry- such a quick one here, got to get backto work unfortunately

oh goodie cindy,im glad you will be coming,hopefully....
    what about you tacey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................??? ??????????????????????????
    nikki

Nikki I dont know if i can make it. I dont think so as I have heaps of xmas things on with my work and jamies.
    We have family xmas day this saturday i cant wait.
    Krisite LOL about Louis's temper. he doesnt seem the type to have one.
    CIndy I didnt realise Al had TOri on wednesday, I must have missed that. Thats great thats Dads can have a day and we get break.

This weather is so silly. was hialing a second ago now sun is out??????

Hi!

Ooh hope you can come Cindy!

Oh bugger Trace - it is beginning to be a busy time though! We'll all have to catch up before chrissy anyway!

We had mothers group this arvo which was good. Louis just runs around everyones houses now. He's the only one walking but the other kids end up following him crawling. Very cute.

OK going to chill out now! Sweet dreams!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast