Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #18

Default Babies Born October 2005 #18

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kell
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.10.05
    Baby's Stats:7pound 12oz, 53cm long and HC 37cm.
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Will
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: Will has a hip dysplasia, is being fitted with pavlick harness.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, caesarian delivery. Have daughter, 23.02.03, who is in cast after operation for hip dysplasia.

Forum Name: *Linda*
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2700gLength -47.5cm Head Circ - 30cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emma Joy
    Baby's Website: on www link
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: M1tbull (Melissa)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Benjamin Anthony
    Baby's Stats: 4410g (9lb 11 1/2oz), Length 55.5cms, Head circ 35cms.
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: Still has a little touch of Jaundice
    Notes: 13 days early because of his growth, and my diabetes.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Krisvee
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2.67kg/5lb14 Length - 46cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Louis Robert
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Born 2 weeks early

Forum Name: Cindyb
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 9/10/05
    Baby's Name: Victoria Claire Hay
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/heybaby/
    Health Concerns: Nothing
    Notes: She arrived on her due date after a 6 hour natural labour with no drugs and no stitches, she came out so fast though that she needed oxygen for a few minutes before she even cried so her apgar scores werent great but she is a little princess now. Birth weight was 6lb12oz

Forum Name: nicolemckay (nikki)
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2005 3.18pm
    Baby's Stats: 5lbs 13oz, Length 45cm, HC 33cm
    Gender of Baby:Girl
    Baby Name(s): Chantelle Jasmine
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:ceaserian section,39 weeks gestation, apgar score 9 and 10.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Fenella
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 19th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3695 Length - 49cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Tamsin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    8 days early

Forum Name: dee73 (Donella)
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.85kg (8lb 8oz); 51.5 cm long; 36.1cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Dylan Jacob
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlereed/
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 6 days early
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Katkins
    Baby's DOB: 28th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: GIRL!
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Erin
    Baby's Website: None as yet....been too busy to even do Kat's one!
    Health Concerns: Windy baby....likes to drink fast and hard and sucks in a LOT of air.

Forum Name: Deancey
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 31st October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9 kilo Length - 51 cm
    Baby Name(s): Jordan Bailey
    Baby's Website: bubbadean.com.au
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) none
    __________________________________________________ ______________

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

ok im first but have nothing to say,so how about looking at my new ticker then.
    nikki

Hi!

Louis did so well - he ended up having 30min snooze on the way up and wasn't grizzly at all. He was very tired when we got home though - didn't fall asleep on the way home because I think the sun was in his eyes a bit...grr.

Melissa -

Tracey - I can't believe that all happened. Seems very strange for a car to just catch on fire! Wow on all of Jordans sleep! He must have been exhausted.

Linda -

Nikki - I love your new ticker!!! Your belly looks gorgeous!

K - I'm going to chill out tonight - I missed Jericho last week so I'm keen to catch up!

Sweet Dreams!

Nice bump there Nikki!

HAve a fun TV night Kristie!

All's well here. Miss Em went to be fine & i have been working & watching telly!

Morning!

It's a beautiful day in Melb! After Louis has a sleep I think we'll head off to the park for a walk and play.

Enjoy!

what a great day here in melb!!

Well, i am spending all my time looking at rentals at the moment which sucks! I have founda really nice one though that we will apply for and hopefully get! It has a great deck outthe back with a spa!!!

Not much happening here, tori hasnt been well at all from her shots and the 4 teeth all coming through together! she is living on panadol and nurofen at the moment.

good to see everyone is doing well and bubs are sleeping well too!

Not sure if I will be able to make it to the dinner or not. I cant find any details about it on here??? Am i just blind? Where is it going to be? how much, what time etc if someone can help me with details? Still not sure if we are going to als work do on the same night? hopefully we wont though and he can have the princess that night while i get a life!

Hi!

We ended up at the park yesterday - it was so nice! Louis had his sandals on and paddled in the water but wanted to go for a swim!! We had a nice little tantrum when I wouldn't let him! hehe. It was so nice we had dinner out on our new paving and let Louis run around in the nuddy.
    Not much happening today - I actually got to sit outside in the sun for half an hour while Louis was snoozing which was so nice. I haven't done that in ages!
    We've got Dad's b'day dinner tonight and our mothers group bbq tomorrow, so a nice weekend planned!

Cindy - Umm - I'm not sure where the thread is...but it's Saturday 2nd Dec and it's $40.00 per person and I'll have to get the name of the place again. It's on Lygon St and its booked in for 6.30pm. I'll have a scout around later and see if I can find the link for you!
    Good luck with the house hunting! Poor Tori with her teeth and feeling unwell.
    We'll see you tomorrow??!!

well today we dropped the morning feed and Jordan seemed to cope really well. He had slept in for the 1st time ever and by 8.15 I left for work without giving him boobs. DH said he did really well. He did for look for me for a while but then got over it.

Kristie good to see you had fun in the park. I love taking Jordan down to see the ducks and play in the grass.
    Cindy hope that you get the place with the outdoor spa, that will be awesome in the summer and I am sure Tori would love it. Jordan loves going into his nan and pops spa.
    Nikki your belly is gorgeous. Not too long to go now. How time if flying.

Well its a quiet saturday night for us. We made a roast for tea as we have been eating out far too much lately. We also have no money at the moment as my pay didnt go in for some reason. I will be calling our pay area 1st thing on monday to ensure I get my money. We cant survive without it. I hope they can sort it out quickly.

Have a nice night all and speak soon

Hi!

We went out for dinner last night and Louis did so well!!! He was up until 8.45pm (after being awake since 11.45am!) He's got another cold too so did so well to stay up so late. I was enjoying going out for a meal but it was really ordinary - I had risotto and I swear I can make better. It tasted like they made it with no stock! That's one thing with being vegetarian - your choices are very limited and usually not very imaginative....It was nice to get out though and dh was in charge of Louis so nice to relax!
    He woke up at around 3am with a bit of a croupy cough but was ok and went back to sleep until 7.45am! So hopefully it doesn't get any worse tonight - although I do have the medicine in the fridge so...

Tracey - Wow on dropping Jordans morning feed! It usually is more worrying for us than the kids! hehe. What a bugger your pay didn't go in! Thats's so frustrating. Probably nice to have a roast dinner at home though!

I better get organised - Need to get Louis brekky and then I'm off to food shopping. We've got my mothers group bbq this arvo which luckily has been relocated to one of the girls houses as it's a bit iffy with the rain today. We have no food left in the house and I have to make a salad!

Enjoy your Sundays!

Tracey - glad that Jordan was OK without his morning feed.

Kristie - sounds like a good night out! And Louis did so well!

I worked yesterday, but was happy Em was still up when I got home at 8:30, I missed her. She was up until 10pm & then woke at 6am! :eek: so she's already having another nap (in my arms ) We took her to the beach yesterday morning & she had a ball.

happy birthday katkins
    nikki

Kristie what a bummer about your meal .I hate it when you go out the food isnt up to scratch. What a good boy Louis is to be awake all the time.
    Linda Seems as though Ems sleeps are going great, well done.
    Nikki your bump is gorgeous. Have i said that already?

Well I went back to offering the morning feed again today as Jordan was up at 5.45 screaming. Once he had boobs he was right?????? He had steak and vegies last night and I have a feeling he didnt eat enough which was why he woke early and was hungry. Guess I will wait a bit longer to get rid of the AM feed. I never thought it would be this hard to give it up, more for me than him I think. I better not turn into the lady on current affair feeding her 5 year old. Please shoot me if I am still feeding him by the time he is 2
    Well i dont have to go to work till friday WOHOO as mum and dad are o/seas so no one to look after Jordan on mums days. Suits me fine. Got some housework done this morning as I realised the floor was filthy. I dressed Jordan and after he had crawled around for about an hour his blue top was all dirty and had dog hair all over him OOPS. I think I better clean the floor more often.

Well hope you all have a great day . I am waiting for a call from payroll at work to see when my pay is going to go in, better be today!

Hi!

Not much news. I've been a bit tired and grumpy...I'll blame it on hormones. Last night I felt bub in tum really well and felt a feet or a head or something slide along my belly! So excited because I haven't felt much this time...
    Louis has still got a sniffly nose but it hasn't turned into too much of a bad cold which is good.

Has anyone tried giving peanut butter yet? I've bought some for Louis to have in a s/wich - I'm sure he'll be fine with it but a bit scary at the same time iykwim?

Linda - Ooh I know what you mean about missing the little munchkins! At least you got some time to see her at the end of the day!

Tracey - Plenty of time to drop the feed! (You might even be p/g before he's 2!!) Don't stress! Enjoy your few days off - thats great - hope you get your pay soon! Don't worry about your floor - mine gets a bit like that sometimes!

Happy Birthday Kerrie!

Hi Nikki! How are you feeling? How's Chantelle going?

I can't believe how much rain we've had! We had so much overnight and even todays all rainy as well!

OK - better have a shower I suppose - I'm in lazy mode!

Kristie - how exciting feeling the movements!! It was 2o weeks last time for me. No p/butter here. Isn't it 2 years they recommend? I'm so glad they are allowed everything else now, it's so much easier!

Tracey - hope you get your pay today! & my floors are always filthy too. I should clean them more often, but when is there time?????

Emma is doing a new thing...when you say 'are you beautiful?' she runs her hand down the side of her face! So cute!!! And she says 'moo' (mmmmmm) for cows & has been walking a lot more (but still crawls most of the time). We're really having a fun time ATM. I feel like after a really tough stage it gets easy & fun for a while. We're at the fun stage now & I'm enjoying it.

Hi!

Linda - Yeah - I've read conflicting ideas on the peanut butter thing....
    Emma sounds just gorgeous!! It is nice when you do have these fun times and you just feel so lucky to have such beautiful and healthy little kids! Won't be long and she'll be running around everywhere!

Louis is learning new words everyday! He's such a sponge at the moment. I'm so surprised sometimes and he follows instructions so if I say go and get the ball and put it in the cup he'll go and do it! He also throws and kicks the ball around the house...so many things that surprise me! I swear he knows 50-100 words! He's so cheeky. The funniest thing is that he laughs at burps and farts now! Such a little boy! He feels his fart coming and starts laughing before he even does it!!! hehehe.

Anwyay...

hi all, sorry to disappoint, but there seems to have been a mix up. My birthday is in june. But I love all those well wishes. The girls are having their birthdays so will pass them on to them. How is everyone?! All the pg ladies, I hope it's going smoothly and you are all well. I love the cheeky stage our bubs are at atm. SOOO cute! Give them all a HUGE hug from us....

Hi Kerrie - hehehe - I saw Nikki posted it so I copied! hehehe. Happy birthday to the girls though!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast