Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #19

Hi!

Wow at all Jordans sleep Tracey!!! The kids must have really tired him out! hehe. You did an excellent job of getting here! It can be really nerve-wracking driving somewhere you don't know! LOL dh making a toybox in the loungeroom! I'd go nuts I reckon!

Sweet dreams everyone!

had a great time girls,the boys absolutly loved chantelles little laughing cow,it drove me nuts by the end of the night though,chantlle had another head dive tonight into the concrete and grazed her forhead,friends popped in and asked if i had been abusing her.LOL poor thing looks a mess.she slept the whole way home,and is now down for the night.finally doing some serious shopping tomorrow.
    nikki

Nikki - Ouchie Chantelle! Were you bashing up the concrete again? Benjamin does the same thing with my furniture for some funny reason lol.

Kristie - I spoke to a friend about my sister, and she said because she's already on probation for drugs, and has had a Domestic Violence order already been made against her, she may spend time behind bars next year when it all goes to court, and that she would be very surprised if they let her go home with a rap over the knuckles and a hefty fine. OMG girls! She assulted the security guard and both the police officers. One she spat at and the other 2 she hit. For a 19 year old, she's going the wrong way about life, and my friends have all said and I agree, time away from drugs and the outside world may do her good. We'll have to wait till it all gets to court now... I haven't heard from my dad, since my mum blew up at him via sms regarding his mates. She has told him he's to have his own Christmas by himself if he wants his mates around. As far as I'm concerned, it's a FAMILY Christmas.

Benjamin has cut his first molar, and has had temps up to 38.8 and very nasty swollen gum and face. Poor little mite, I've seen the tooth and it's a major Ouchie! I've been keeping his fluids up and monitoring his temps. Panadol is about the only thing that's getting his temperature down atm. He's eating, but not anything hard, so bf has gone back into over drive and I'm being left really drained from it all. His teeth are coming up all over the place. He's got the top front 4, bottom front 2 plus a tooth to the right of the front 2 that only came up this last week, plus a molar second from the back also on the right side.

Melissa

poor benjamin.i hope it cuts thgrough fast and he feels better ver soon,chantlle has 2 new teeth and i didnt even know,she has a botton tooth that is already cut and another bottom tooth about to cut,explains the runny nose,grizzling and nappy rash.as for your sister,unfortunantly they have top learn the hard way sometimes,but it is important that family lets her know they still love her and will not abandon her.
    nikki

Well, as usual it takes me days to get back on here and you have all been talking to much without me !!!

It was great to catch up the other day girls. we truly do have a great little group and all the kids get along so well too!
    Not much has been happening here, i am meant o be doing the xmas shopping today but cant be bothered really! Work was boring yesturday but hey its easy money! Today I have little luke and he is playing happily with mums foster care kittens she has at the moment, they are 3weeks old and evacuated from the fires somewhere. My gosh they stink though!!

Nikki - I as talking to mum the other night and mentioned that your lovely father in law wasnt to keen on having the boys a few days and she has put her hand up saying that is crap and she would be more than happy to have them if that helped! We have lots of people and pets to entertain them around here and am happy to have the family over to meet everyone and sus it out if you would like! I will leave it in your hands, just know the offer is there. I would even be happy to come and collect them and chantelle for a day here and there when you need a break with harry/tommy. Please dont hesitate to ask! You have my mobile number im sure of it but will give it again and my home number if you like. 0410 495 570 & 98784862. Email me - [email protected] I would like to help out if you need it!

Melissa - wow on ben getting his molar! tori is getting all her eye teeth at the same time at the moment, not a happy bub! Best be off or i will never get a shower!

Nikki Poor Chantelle and her little head. I guess these little accidents will become more common now that they are mobile.
    Cindy sorry to hear work was boring but as you said its all money. I am so over my job at the moment I want to do something else.
    Melissa our friends brother spent soe time in juvi for drug and left related issued and it did do him some good. So maybe like you said it may turn out for the best. I would just try and be as supportive as you can under the circumstances, ofcourse you dont condone the behaviour but are there for her as family should be.

Well today I got our passport photos done. Jordan was cracking major wobbly so he is red in the face and not looking happy at all. Post office said it should be ok but the passport people make the final call. If they reject the photo we will have to take some more. he was so tired and hungry as I went straight after swimming.
    I also decided to put up our old fake xmas tree as we really need a tree even though Jordan is still to little to know if its there or not. It looks a little pathetic (suffering form the drought ) I have only put lights and a couple of balls on it and it looks ok. Certainly not the best xmas tree but the thought is there.
    Well Jordan is asleep hopefully for a couple hoursand I have mopped the floors so I can relax for the rest of the arvo unless I find something else to clean.
    Take care XX

Hi!

Not much happening here! My mum came around yesterday and so we've been able to agree to disagree which is nice. I don't really want to be fighting at christmas (or anytime actually hehe) Louis had his last swimming lesson this morning so she came along for it and it was so nice as he spent the whole time pointing out and yelling Nanna! She took some video as well which will be good for dh to see as he hasn't been able to go to a lesson.
    I had dinner out last night with my old school friends. Was great to catch up. They were all piking at 9.30pm and I was just gearing up! hehe. I ended up chatting with the boys for another 30min before going home. I think you just get out of the house and enjoy the freedom that you don't want it to end! hehehe. An old friend came along with her 4 week old baby so I was very excited. She's the only one of my friends to have a baby so hopefully we'll meet up at some point to talk bubbas. As soon as she walked in the restaurant I took her bubba off her and had big cuddles! hehe. When all of our dinners arrived I held her so Jennifer could eat her dinner first. Everyone was looking at me funny and asking if I was going to eat - I don't think they could understand that it's hard for mums to get a chance to eat and relax and I wanted her to be able to just enjoy her meal iykwim?? They will all learn one day...hehehe.

Nikki - Poor Chantelle!! She's in the wars at the moment..Hope you got all your shopping done!! The shops are getting very busy at the moment!

Melissa - Well, maybe it will be a good thing. It must be so hard and frustrating for your family as it can be so hard to know what the right thing to do in this situation is. I know I had a friend that went off the rails once but sometimes it doesn't matter how much you try to help them they have to work it all out for themselves. Extremely hard to watch though....I hope it all works out for the best.
    Hopefully it all works out with your dad as well. Maybe it would be a good idea to speak to him about it to avoid any dramas on xmas day??
    Poor Benjamin!! And poor Mum of course!! I hope his toothie pegs settle down soon so you can all get back to normal!

Cindy - Glad your cruising along! Hope you get your shopping done soon!
    You're mum is truly an amazing woman!!!! - Now she's even got kittens??? Wow - where does she get all her energy from??

Tracey - Poor Jordan being so tired for his photo!! I hope he had a big sleep for you - and you had a relax!! I tend to not do anything when Louis is sleeping now and do the tidying up and everything when he's awake. He's been helping me lots and putting things away and in the bin! After his bath tonight he picked up his dirty nappy and put it in the bin!! hehehe. Training him early! No way am I having a house full of boys that are lazy!
    A dodgy tree is better than no tree!! hehe. (you saw mine remember...!)

On that note - time to get the mags out I think - Dh is out for the night, the house is tidy and Louis is asleep - WOO HOO!

Kristie- good to hear yu had a good night last night! I went out with some friends tonight and they all took over for me with tori which was lovely, i definately enjoyed getting to eat fora change without someone crawling all over me! Have fun tonight relaxig!

Tracey- atleast you have a tree up, we havent even done one yet. mum and i cant be botheredthough so probably wont happen.

I am off to bed............

I have nothing to say but OH HOW gorgeous is Louis's photo in your ticker Kristie.
    He is going to be such a heartbreaker.

Oh and I am home today cause MIL has gastro and I am not sending Jordan over there to catch it. We have had to get my mum to look after him tonight as we are off to works xmas party. Lucky she didnt have plans as MIL was going to have him all day and night. So relaxing day for me want to get eyebrows waxed before tonight so better ring and book in

Louis is absolutely gorgeous Kristie! Benjamin screamed at the sight of santa the other day, so I don't know if we'll get any shots of him with the big fellow this year.

Benjamin is back to his own self again. It was shocking there for a few days.

I hope you are all well?

Melissa

Hi!

Bought my last pressie this morning and did a few bits and pieces so I think I may be able to avoid the shops from now on! Woohoo!

Cindy - Glad you had a great night as well! Don't stress about a tree - Tori's still to little understand anyway.

Tracey - Thanks - I've got another one I took with a santa hat on so I might put that up next week! hehe.
    At least you get a day off work! hehehe. I hope you have a great night tonight!!

Melissa - Glad to hear Benjamin is feeling better - poor little munchkin! Louis loves santa! It's quite bazaar actually because he's so funny about people. He runs straight up to him at the shops! I think he just sees him as some kind of toy iykwim?

Have a great weekend everyone! We're off to Bonnie Doon. Dh is working the whole weekend but I thought I'd go up as well so we're not home on our own. I'm hoping it's not going to be too smoky up there though.
    Chat with you all on Monday!

Kristie have a great weekend away
    Melissa glad to see Benjamin is back to his old self. Its awful when they are out of sorts.
    We just got a xmas card thats reads: Dear Jamie, Tracey and Oliver?????? who is Oliver? How amusing. Its from a lady who we dont see often, she is a family friend so obviously confused. Pretty funny though.
    Well today Jordan worked out how to move on his wiggles car. I had been pushing him on it up until today so I am rapted he can move it himself. Now I just have to careful when he gets off as he went face 1st onto the tiles OOPS. He is now in bed for arvo nap so I can chill out again.
    CYA

Ooh just had to quickly post that I just noticed Louis has another tooth through - which maybe explains why he was a bit unsettled a few nights ago. I keep forgetting to look and when I do there seems to be another one through! Thats no.5 now! hehehe.
    K, better keep getting ready.....

Tracey - Yeah on Jordan on moving his car!! He he on the card!! Thats funny! Hope you get a nice rest...

what a crack up tracey...oliver!!!!!that is soooo funny.
    nikki

well xmas party was great. think Jordan is down to only having 1 nap a day as the last 2 days he wont have a bar of sleeping in the afternoon. I think I will try and keep him up till after luch now instead of having nap at 10.00 ish.
    So tired as had little sleep last night. in bed at 2 up at 5.45
    went to work and felt awful but oh well, atleast i could work at my own pace as no one there with me.
    have my friend and her hubby over tonight, they had their 20 weeks U/S yesterday so cant wait to see the video.
    In regards to naps, how many are your bubs having?
    Take care everyone.

Tracey - It's great when the bubs find their feet and start doing things themselves. Yay Jordan! Benjamin has this trike thing which he finally worked out that he had to use his legs to push himself forwards on. He was going backwards a lot on it at first but he has the knack of going forwards now. The lady wasn't thinking of Jamie Oliver when she wrote it at the time was she? lol

Nikki - I hope bub in tum is going well?

Kristie - The santa we saw, was one of those big electronic ones in a shop, it was dancing and singing. We are going this next week to see a real one...

Melissa

Well i just feel terrible tonight. Jordan fell off his little car and has a nasty bruise across his eyebrow and forehead. I know he is going to have little accidents but oh I felt like the worst mum on the planet.
    On a better note though, I finally stopped the morning boob feed. I dont plan on offering it to him again so we will see how it goes. He wasnt fussed about it. I just gave him his weetbix earlier than normal. I felt really good about it to and he had a great feed tonight and is out like a light.
    We painted our bedroom tonight so we are sleeping the spare room as the bedroom is like a tip. We still have another coat to go on the skirts,windows and doorways so hopefully it will be back to normal by wednesday. I cant wait till this painting is over.
    Melissa I love the photo of Benjamin in his reindeer ears, what a cutie.
    Cindy dont worry about not having a tree. I am sure Tori wouldnt even realise.
    Linda hope you are doing well havent heard from you in a while.
    Nikki hope you had a nice weekend. When do you go on your holiday?
    Kristie hope you weekend away was nice and relaxing. I would love a weekend away from the house, maybe in the new year.

What are everyones plans for new years? I think we are having a quiet one, nothing planned as yet.
    Take care everyone XX

OK girls, I haven't been keeping up in here. I've been so busy, but I have some big news!Another October girl - I'm pregnant!!

Got a last night & it came up straight away! I never had AF & still bf Emma 1 or 2 times a day!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast