Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #19

Default Babies Born October 2005 #19

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kell
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.10.05
    Baby's Stats:7pound 12oz, 53cm long and HC 37cm.
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Will
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: Will has a hip dysplasia, is being fitted with pavlick harness.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, caesarian delivery. Have daughter, 23.02.03, who is in cast after operation for hip dysplasia.

Forum Name: *Linda*
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2700gLength -47.5cm Head Circ - 30cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emma Joy
    Baby's Website: on www link
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: M1tbull (Melissa)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Benjamin Anthony
    Baby's Stats: 4410g (9lb 11 1/2oz), Length 55.5cms, Head circ 35cms.
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: Still has a little touch of Jaundice
    Notes: 13 days early because of his growth, and my diabetes.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Krisvee
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2.67kg/5lb14 Length - 46cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Louis Robert
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Born 2 weeks early

Forum Name: Cindyb
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 9/10/05
    Baby's Name: Victoria Claire Hay
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/heybaby/
    Health Concerns: Nothing
    Notes: She arrived on her due date after a 6 hour natural labour with no drugs and no stitches, she came out so fast though that she needed oxygen for a few minutes before she even cried so her apgar scores werent great but she is a little princess now. Birth weight was 6lb12oz

Forum Name: nicolemckay (nikki)
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2005 3.18pm
    Baby's Stats: 5lbs 13oz, Length 45cm, HC 33cm
    Gender of Baby:Girl
    Baby Name(s): Chantelle Jasmine
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:ceaserian section,39 weeks gestation, apgar score 9 and 10.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Fenella
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 19th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3695 Length - 49cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Tamsin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    8 days early

Forum Name: dee73 (Donella)
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.85kg (8lb 8oz); 51.5 cm long; 36.1cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Dylan Jacob
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlereed/
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 6 days early
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Katkins
    Baby's DOB: 28th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: GIRL!
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Erin
    Baby's Website: None as yet....been too busy to even do Kat's one!
    Health Concerns: Windy baby....likes to drink fast and hard and sucks in a LOT of air.

Forum Name: Deancey
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 31st October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9 kilo Length - 51 cm
    Baby Name(s): Jordan Bailey
    Baby's Website: bubbadean.com.au
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) none
    __________________________________________________ ______________

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Here is your old thread.

Love

Kristie WOW on the long drive to the audition, I would have lost it and drive home. I hope he gets the job though as he is such a cutie. Bummer about your mum loosing it. Hope she sorts everything out but you cant be expected to take care of everything with Louis and being so preg. You are a supermum not superwomen
    Nikki hope you hae a nice time away this weekend I couldnt stand not having air con.

Reall smokey here also. the entire drive home from work was pretty smokey. Not much happening here. we are off to xmas party tomorrow so hope it isnt too hot and smokey tomorrow.

Take care everyone

I hope the smoke inhalation isn't too bad for you girls down south? We see smoke off in the hills here down the range, but nothing that effects us.

Benjamin is being promoted to the toddler's and mum's swimming group from next term, as we were informed today. We also found out that the teacher we had this term isn't taking a Saturday class next term now, and that it will be someone else. It's sad in a way, he really liked his swim teacher. He gets along with so many people though. He cuddles just about everyone.

Krisite -

Melissa

thanks melissa,the smoke here is awful,very bad indeed,will be nice to get to the coast tomorrow but another 37 degree day again gggrrr.our house is an oven.
    nikki

Nikki - The past week here has been cooler than usual, but the stinking hot weather you get this week, usually we'll get here next week. I you all get a good rain drenching soon, a strong breeze to blow away the smoke when the fires are out and a cooler few days to follow. There's no harm in making a few good prayers and wishes is there now? We'll have a bit of rain sent this way too for our ever so empty dams...

Melissa

Melissa I too pray for a huge rain. I would love about a weeks worth of rain. YEAH on Benjamin graduating to toddler swimming classes, thats great. Jordan is so lazy with all his kicking etc I think it will be a while before we graduate.
    Nikki Hope you had a nice weekend away and that the house has cooled down a bit.
    Well we got the wading pool out this afternoon and Jordan had a ball in it. We just let him go for about 1/2 hr he crawled, slashed and kneeled in the pool. We even let the dogs in their with him ( a bit grose I know) He had a blast.
    Well DH has gone out for walk with his mate so I have house to myself which is good. I can chill in net without being disturbed.
    Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    CIndy Kristie and Nikki cant wait to catch up on tuesday. Kristie I will just need your address if you can sms or post it for me.

Hi!!

I didn't get the notification for a new thread! It's a much cooler morning today thankfully. I've got the doors open for some fresh air. We've got an aircon but the house just feels stuffy having all the doors closed for a couple of days.
    We had a good weekend chilling out. I felt really bad yesterday as we sat out and let Louis play in his pool - t-shirt, hat and sunscreen on and only for about 30min and when we came in and took his t-shirt off he had little red arms! I've checked today and he's just got a little tan so he didn't burn as such - hopefully he'll have my skin because it takes heaps for me to get burnt! I felt like a bad mummy though as I thought he was really burnt. All ok though.
    The little terror I can only assume is going through a growth spurt? or maybe having Daddy around for the weekend through him out. He's been eating non-stop - so much - and not wanting to go to sleep at night and getting up earlier - he also only had a reasonably short sleep yesterday.
    He was up at 6.50am this morning (after going to bed after 8pm last night!) so he's been back in bed for an hour - he was so grizzly I just new he was overtired. I've got to finishe my shopping today as well so I wanted him to get a good sleep in before we go.
    Had a rubbish phone call from my mum yesterday morning ranting and raving because we all decided not to do Kris Kringle for the adults this year - everyone was just chipping in for a big lunch and buying for the kids. So she's told everyone not that she wants Kris Kringle because she doesn't want to wake up on christmas day without a present (wtf?) I told her dh and I won't be in it because we don't need a gift voucher from someone that they were made to buy iykwim? but I will buy her a present so she doesn't miss out. She told me that I don't know the meaning of xmas and that I was materialisti - WTF????? I couldn't believe it - I said I thought the meaning of christmas was to get together with your family and enjoy each others company, have a good feed - and mainly it's santa for the kids etc. Anyway...after a big rant I told her I didn't need validation from my family or dh for that matter with a present for xmas...thats not what its about for me....So looks like I'm in for a pleasant xmas!! hehe. I'm going to get her a little gift that basically says chill the f out! hehehe. (sorry for the language) I got off the phone and I was so angry and I got all upset - poor dh didn't know what to do - I'm so over emotional with this p/g! Sorry for the rant guys....sometimes good to get it all out.....

Tracey - Hope you had fun at the xmas party!! Sounds like Jordan had a great time in his wading pool - If I had dogs I would have let them in as well! hehe.

Melissa - How clever is Ben getting promoted! Woohoo!

Nikki - Hope you had a great day at the beach!! It would have been so hot! It got to over 42 degrees in Melb yesterday!! Hope you didn't get burnt!

I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys tomorrow! My address is 4/373 Maroondah Hwy Croydon nth - just let me know if you want directions or something.

K - sorry again for the rant!

Kristie - Got to love mums! They make mountains out of mole hills in a blink of an eye, so rant away...my mum is like that too.

Melissa

I just had her on the phone for another 2 hours.....grrrr! I didn't get upset this time just thought it was sad. I think she needs to grow up a bit...(she actually told me she hopes my children don't care about me when I'm older so I know what it feels like!!! nice)

Anyway - we're off to finishe the xmas shopping. Louis had a big sleep this morning so hopefully we'll be right (especially with a wendys banana smoothie to share! YUM!)

oh kristie,sounds to me like she needs a bit of mother daughter time to reassure her that you need and love her.pity she is being so horrible though.
    really looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow,just went and bought my kris kringle to put under your tree.what time are we catching up as i have to be back here at 3.30 to pick up the boys from school.
    i am bringing some coke and dip and buiscuts.
    see you in the morning girls.
    nikki

Hi!

Shopping went quite well. I've still got one pressie to get though -grr. Louis was such a good boy - no grizzles at all!

Nikki - Anytime suits me - We usually make it around 10.30-11am don't we?? That will be fine.
    It's meant to be a nice day too which will be good! I've bought a whole lot of sausages and I've got some bread. The Kris Kringle for the kids is all wrapped up and ready to go! Our tree is very bare of decorations as we couldn't find the bag with the lights and the rest of the tinsel! hehehe. You can all have a chuckle anyway.
    Yeah - I'm not sure what the deal is with Mum. In the last couple of weeks I've asked if she wants to come to the park with Louis and I to have a walk and a play and I've also asked if she wants to see Louis' last swimming lesson but she hasn't really wanted too. She's just a funny woman. I think it's because she's not in a relationship to be honest and she feels all left out kind of thing. We can't really fix that for her though. I don't think anyone - friends, family, partners will ever be able to please her because they haven't been able to yet iykwim....I just hope I'm not like that when I'm older - hehe. I said to her on the phone that we've got our health and our family what more could you want and she told me I was being stupid???!!!! I will never understand the woman I don't think.....
    Anyway...
    Also I just picked up Louis portrait place photos - ooohhh they're soooo cute!!! hehehe. I'll scan them in later and update his photo!

Hope you're all well!!!

Kristie I am sorry to hear you have had a rough time with your mum, especially close to xmas. I hope it all gets sorted. Presents are not what xmas is about I agree with you. DH and I arent buying each other anything this year. Cant wait to see you tomorrow and catch up. I just went to "whereis.com" and checked out the directions. I should be ok.
    CIndy and Nikki cant wait to see you and the girls tomorrow.

Well what a stressful night, we have been turning the place upside down looking for my birth certificate so we can organise our passports. DH and I were yelling at each other as he thought I threw it out, as if. Well he found it eventually in the filing cabinet, where i told him they would be. On the bright side we cleaned out the spare wardrobe
    Heres to some chocolate and pepsi to relax into the night. I so didnt need that tonight but glad its all over.

Hi!

See you lovely ladies soon!!!!

Trace - what a bugger about your passport - at least you found it in the end. I agree - sometimes you don't need all the stress! Hope you got to chill out after all that!

Hmmm better vacuum before you come or you'll think you've walked into a tip!! hehe.

Hi!

Thanks for a great day guys!! Louis went to sleep straight away for a couple of hours and it didn't take me long to tidy up! I'll do the housework properly tomorrow....
    I can't believe how big they're all getting!
    Nikki - I hope Chantelle's little head's ok - she had such a big egg! She's such a happy chirpy little thing! I loved her twinkle twinkle little star! hehe.
    Cindy - Tori certainly warmed up after a while - I hope she slept for you this afternoon!
    Tracey - Jordans grown up so much - I'm sure he'll be walking soon!!
    It was so funny - when dh gave Louis his bath tonight we used his bath toys we got! He was being smart and squirted me with it while I was putting the washing on and then gave it to Louis and told him to squeeze it - well he got it straight away and was then squirting it everywhere getting dh! hehehehe. He wasn't expecting that!
    It was so great to catch up before Chrissy! I can't believe the next time we'll see you Nikki you'll have a little bubba in your arms! I'm so excited!

A big hi to everyone else - it's been really quiet in here lately!
    The house is tidy so I'm going to chill out (If Louis will go to sleep.....)

OMG! My stupid younger sister still hasn't kicked her stealing habit. Got news from mum this arvo about my sister up to her old tricks. Mum took her Christmas shopping in Brisbane today and she got picked up in David Jones for pinching something (perfume we think) and then she hit the police person, so she's being charged for that too. Mum heard her screaming from outside the shops where she was waiting for her, mum thought she was yelling at her boyfriend, but it was the police person and her going at it. I just heard back from mum and my sister's boyfriend, and they're still waiting for her to get out of lock up. I know she's my half sister and all, but she is still my sister as much as I feel like disowning her for this...but I'm glad she's been caught red handed. I wouldn't have liked to recieve a gift that was stolen, let alone except any stolen gifts.
    Sorry for the ranting and raving...but wait there's more...
    I've been informed by my brother today, that my step dad is inviting all his mates to our "FAMILY" Christmas day here. I told Dh, and he's fuming about it. What do I say?
    My step dad tries to ruin everything he can that I organise, most of the time he just turns up drunk to our family get together then actss like a total idiot, which gets me really cranky...:mad:

Melissa

Oh Melissa I'm so sorry to hear all that!! What a rough day you've had! What is it about families at the moment?
    Wow at your sister - I agree I wouldn't want something received like that either. Maybe she'll learn a lesson from getting caught this time. I feel bad for your Mum having to be there for it all!
    In regards to your step dad inviting all his friends around - I would simply say no way! Especially if it's at your house and you're having to provide for everyone. It's about the family - can't he see his friends later/earlier in the day? Was he going to tell you or were they just going to rock up??
    I hope everything sorts out for you! No-one needs all this so close to xmas!!

Krisite thanks for having us over today it was a lovely day and I am so proud of myself that I drove there all on my own (even though I got a little lost )
    Louis is such a little clever boy with all his words.
    Nikki Hope Chantelles head is ok, that bump got a little big, porr darling. Hope she slept for you on the way home.
    Cindy Tori is just a treasure, what a little cutie.
    Melissa sorry to hear you had a bad day. Hope your sister does learn her lesson. Hope you can sort probs out with step dad. Its awful when family put you in a awkward position.
    Linda Hope you and Emma are doing well.
    Kerrie how are the girls going?
    Well Jordan slept all the way home and then for another 2 hrs, he got up at 5.00. I painted some more whilst he was asleep and did some washing. House is pretty untidy but that can wait till thursday. DH is making a toy box in the loungeroom at the moment. There is sawdust everywhere you would think he would do it outside. Oh well he can vacuum it up when he is done.
    Have a nice night everyone.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast