Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #20

Default Babies Born October 2005 #20

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in December 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

hello,hehehe.byebye.

Good luck Nikki!

Hi!

OMG! OMG! OMG! Check out the target website and follow the link to the catalogue! My little Louis is in 3 photos!!!! Woohoo! The top left with another little boy, the big one and the inset one below that! It's on page 3 of the catalogue! They were the only 3 outfits he tried on and he got his photo in each one!! yeah!!!!!!!! I'm soooo excited! I'm going to have to go down and get 100 catalogues now!! hehehehe!
    I'm so proud of my little star! hehehe.
    I nearly put myself into labour this morning jumping around with Louis on the bed when I saw it! Louis was pointing at the laptop going "ouis" "ouis" hehehehe! (no he can't say the L yet! hehe

OK - thats all from me

NIkki - sorry to hear Chantelle has tonsilitis - I hope she feels better soon! Bugger about the tennis. I'm sure you could do with some rest at home!! I'd love to come and visit - will just have to see how I go - otherwise definitely when you get home!!!!!

Hi guys justa quick one from me. I dont really have time to say much other than the night away was great. The house however is not very kid proof so it was hard work!

Kristie- yay on louis getting his pics in the catalogue!

Nikki - I cant believ you are having your baby so soon!! Good luck and i cant wait to come and see you.

Tracey - good luck with the health kick!

Sorry, got to go, meant to be picking my sister up and tori is still asleep and im still in my pjs!! So much to so in the next 5 mins

I cant believe how cute master visser!!!He surely is a heart breaker Kristie

Quote Originally Posted by Krisvee View Post
    Hi!

OMG! OMG! OMG! Check out the target website and follow the link to the catalogue! My little Louis is in 3 photos!!!!
    Wow congratulations! How did he do that? Or is that something he does regularly? Sorry, new so I don't know. I will have to go check it out anyway!! Run and get those 100 copies!

oh kristie,that is excellent,i just knew they wouldnt be able to resist him.congratulations.
    monabap,so cool you have come to join us,tell us about you and your family.what is your real name,seems funny calling you by your username.as for the catalouge work a few of us thought we would join up with an agency to see if anything would happen.and so far louis and my chantelle have been lucky enough to be used in commercials and catalouges.pretty cool huh!
    ok must be off.
    nikki

Hi!

Cindy - Thats what it's like at PIL's house. You just can't rest because there's so much they can get in to!

Monabap - Thanks - No this is his first time. He's been with an agency since he was about 6m old so all very exciting. I was hoping he'd get in once before Dylan arrives because we probably won't renew with the agency as it will probably all be too much hard work (we'll see though..)

Nikki - Thanks! Hope your chilling out a bit today!

I've got my niece and nephew with me today so will be busy! My brother and his gf have gone for their 12w u/s this morning so I'm hoping that everything went well - I'm going to go around and see their video later hopefully! So exciting!

Kristie WOW he looks gorgeous, well done I hope you keep the catalogue. Hope you have a good day with your neice and nephew.
    Nikki I will certainly try and visit on saturday after work. Its bacchus march hospital yeah? Hope that Chantelle gets better soon. Poor darling.
    Cindy glad you had a nice time away. How is everthing going at the moment?

It is soo hot here today the air con is struggling to cool the place down it is humid as. I really wish we had an old fashioned air con at the moment. I have it on full ball and it is still 25 degrees in here. If I didnt have to put Jordan down for a sleep I think I would take him to the shopping centre.

Take care everyone

Kell Guest

Hi everyone, i might actually remember to subscribe to this thread so i get updates lol...

Nikki - Wow so close now, hope it goes well sending good luck vibes your way Poor Chantelle, hope it clears up fast. I had tonsilitis last winter it's horrible, i cant imagine how it must be for a bub...

Kristie - WOW, that is great, i will have to check out that catalogue!!!

Tracey - my Dh does alot around the house, it sounds like you and dh have sorted things though, thats great its awful to have these things hanging over your heads hope the heat goes away soon, it is hot here too but i find if we open the house up early (or leave it open over night) and then close up the windows and blinds at about 9-10 the house stays nice and cool until about 3 or 4, and by then it is usually cooler again so we can open up again Will and Jordan are pretty similar in their development, arent they? still no walking here either lol

Kirsty - you must be a supermum to be going thru all this and still be sane lol hope things improve soon...

hi monabap...

hi to cindy, melissa, linda and anyone i have missed, how are things?

We are well, Will had a haircut today, his first one (not done by me lol) and he loved it, he sat still and had a great time! he seems to have finally gotten past his clingy whingy phase, still a bit clingy but much better than he was *phew* Still having 2 day sleeps, but sometime he has just one. Wow on all the late sleepers here, we are lucky if we make it to 6.30 haha, but dh gets them up and feeds them etc while i get to sleep until 7....enjoy your day

Hi!

Just saw my SIL and her u/s all went well! I'm so glad for them! Louis has gone down for his sleep even though I think he'd be happy playing with his cousins all day.

Hi Tracey - Yep it's sooo hot! I turned my little aircon on first thing this morning but I think it will struggle with todays heat! It's already about 26 in our house as well!

Kell - Yeah on Wills haircut. My sister cut Louis' for the 3rd time the other day! She clippered it a no.8 all over! It looks funny now because I'm used of him with his boofy hair!
    Same - Louis isn't really clingy anymore at all! He just checks where I am every so often and then goes about his business!
    The only reason Louis sleeps in so much is because he only has one day sleep and sometimes thats only for 30min! He does love his sleep now though! My mum was saying "he's going to be like dh" cos he can sleep for like 15 hours straight! Thats not a problem for me! I'd rather my kids sleep in a bit than be up and want me up! hehe. I suppose it will be harder when you've got to get them up for school every day though...

Kristie - I will check out the catalogues up here for Louis's piccy's. I deliver the target catalogue. I think most of them are printed natinally...

Nikki - Not long now

Benjamin has trashed the house again! It looks like a toy war zone. I so have to teach him to pick up after himself

Melissa

Melissa Love the pic of Benjamin driving LOL our houses must look similar today, every room in the house has toys in it at the moment.
    Well Jordan didnt have a sleep until 3.30 today. I ended up bathing him to cool him down and then shortly after he went to sleep (in my arms though). He is making a few noises now so I think he will be up shortly. I think maybe its time to go to 1 sleep per day. Lets hope he sleeps well tonight.

Hi!

I'm sooo hot!! I've had the aircon all day and it's still 30 deg in my house! Aaaah. I'd keep it on all night but I won't sleep well as I think it's going to catch fire or something - hehe.
    My friend dropped in a for a few hours and stayed for dinner so that was nice since dh is away. He's coming home in time for dinner tomorrow night so that will be good.
    I think it's just the heat but I have a rotten headache coming on...must go and drink some more water!

Melissa - Yep - I know what you mean about the toys! and I refuse to clean them up until the end of the day because otherwise I'm doing the same thing over and over. Louis helps put his blocks away back in there containers but thats about it so far...

Trace - I find Louis does really well on 1 day sleep. Although today becaue it was so late I woke him up at 4pm. I normally don't let him sleep past 3pm or else he won't be in bed by 7pm. Just as well I let him sleep until 4pm today though as he's only just gone to sleep now with having the kids over and my friend. I don't ever wake him in the morning but the thought of him being up at 9pm at night just freaks me out - I so need a rest at the end of the day! hehe.

I think I'll be sorting magazines until midnight - it's taking ages. This lady better buy them all! hehehe. I'm probably nearing half way (about 350 mags so far!) so hopefully I get it done in the next couple of days! I'll certainly be glad to see the end of them!

oh kristie,i just saw his catalouge,what a beautiful boy.
    nikki

Wow how cool that a couple of you have already had your babies/toddlers get work through the agency. I had looked into that but it looked like a lot of money and I didn't know what the chance of getting any opportunities out of it were like so wasn't sure if it was worth doing.
    I saw the catalog online (assuming I was looking at the right baby) and Louis is adorable!

Nikki - okay - my real name is Ros.. monabap is an acronym for Mum of ... then my kids names, Patrick (my 15 month old) being the youngest of four.

I just moved here (Sydney) from Seattle. My husband is still over there for the moment so for a few months I'm getting a taste of kind of what it's like to be a single parent which is interesting. He should join us in a couple of months or so, depending on when his paperwork goes through. Ummm what else... I have two girls, then two boys. We are done now. I think that sums it up

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast