Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #20

Ros - how cute that he loves magpies! How are the kids dealing with such a big move and new country?? Must be very exciting for everyone!

Oooh Nikki! GOOD LUCK!! I'm thinking of you!!! I can't wait to meet this little man! He better be a good boy for his mummy!! hehe. I've got butterflies!! hehe (so I can only imagine how you feel right now...!!!)
    Wow at James going to QLD on his own!! Is he staying with family/Friends??
    Don't worry I'll be at the computer and phone all day waiting for the news!!!
    Great idea getting your tubes tied - no point going back for another procedure!!
    Good idea with dh - you probably need a nice big orgasm to send you off to sleep anyway!!! heheheheh!!!

Nikki best wishes for tomorrow. Cant wait to meet the new additional to the family
    Ros Welcome to Oct bubs. You sound like you have your hands full with the 4 kids, what a supermum.
    Kerrie the girls do sounds very affectionate. I love the wet sloppy kisses, they are the best.
    Cindy sorry to hear that you are not well at the moment. i hope it all passes for you soon.
    Krisite I havent seen the catalogue in person only on the net. I will be spewing it they dont deliver it here. I want to keep a copy so I can show Jordan when he is older. He friend the model

Well we are all well. Jordan had nice day at grandmas and we are all pleased that the weather has eased off a bit. OOPS that reminds me I have washing to hang out. Better go take care and speak tomorrow

ok,its 6am,im up and getting ready.kristie,yep i did have a VERY good sleep,was just what the dr ordered,dh was rather happy,hehehe!
    love you all heaps.
    nikki

thinking of you Nikki.....hope it all goes smoothly and you'll be holding him soon. So excited for you!

I can't wait to hear the news!!!! Hope it all goes really well!

OHHH its about that time for Nikki I cant wait to hear that all about it.

I had thought I was actually pregnant this month, however after a BFN and AF showing up this morning I am feeling pretty down and sorry for myself. I was 4 days late (which I never am) so I had my hopes up. I forgot how awful it is when you are TTC even though we havent officially begun.

Kristie I still dont have a target catalogue I am so annoyed. I might have to save the one from the internet?

Oh what a bummer Trace!! Sorry to hear that...It certainly is a stressful time when you're ttc! It just all can't happen quick enough sometimes...

I'm about to head down and grab some catalogues - I know what will happen though - as soon as I leave Nikki will message and I'll be out of the house!!!

oh i am getting so excited..... I wonder if little harry has entered the world yet? The suspense is killing me

I am waiting for Jordan to wake up so I can head out for lunch. Seeing as this is 1st day of AF and I am in pain I decided to spoil myself and I am off to Mcdonalds. Jordan can have a cheeseburger too for lunch I am so naughty.

There are a lot of people in this group, it seems? How many mums are here? Excuse me if I'm a bit slow on who is who and your news
    Good luck Nikki!!

Hi!!!

Sorry for the delay!!!

Nikki messaged me at 12.18pm today with the following message:

Grant and Nikki are pleased to announce the safe arrival of Harry today the 18th Jan weighing 6lb2 and 48cm at 11am. Both mum and bub are doing well

How exciting! Congratulations Nikki! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

WOWWOWWOWOW... How exciting Nikki!! Congratulations to you, Grant and your lovely family!!!! Hope you have a chance to rest a little and have a smooth recovery. Hope you are well looked after while in hospital.

Hi!

Managed to pick up a few of the catalogues and ended up buying him some of the clothes he was wearing in it!! hehehe. Little bugger won't go to sleep now - but he didn't wake up until 10.15am!!! hehe.

Tracey - Don't feel bad - I think it's called for! A treat for the kids - and ourselves - every now and then doesn't hurt!!

Ros - You'll get to know us all in no time! Ummm - I suppose there are about 10 of us maybe??
    Nikki, Tracey, Cindy and myself catch up in real life as we're all around Melb but we all met online when we were either ttc or p/g with out Oct bubs!

I've just posted in the BIrth Announcements if you guys would like to put a message there as well!

Nikki YEAH so pleased to know it all went so well.
    Ros, you will get to know us all in no time. We are a chatty bunch of mums.
    Krisite LOL at buying the clothes Louis is wearing in catalogue. shame you dont get to keep them from the photo shoot

Yay Nikki Congratulations!!! How exciting.

Tracey - bugger AF arrived! maybe next month will be your month? Tori loves cheesburgers by the way too!!!!!!!1

Kristie its you and me next mate!! I wonder who will go first considering our due dates?

Well its justa quick one from me, i am buggered from a day at the zoo and need a nap. Tori had a ball though, she kept growling at al lthe animals!!

Ha - how funny Cindy! We're off to the zoo tomorrow! hehehe.

YAY, so excited for Nikki and I would LOVE to see Chantelle's little face when she meets Harry for the first time! CONGRATULATIONS NIKKI, GRANT, CHANTELLE and THE BOYS (sorry, forgot their names! Opps!). Welcome to the world little Harry! You are entering a wonderful family!

Kell Guest

Welcome Harry, how exciting, Nikki congrats to you and Grant, Chantelle and the boys!!! Hope you are feeling ok, pain free thoughts going out to you lol.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast