Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #7

Now Jess not all of us are pg LOL cos I am finished! but you are welcome to join the every growing club.

Kellee- slap that woman, why can't people mind their own business!!!!???? At least you know Bob is fit and healthy, hope the sick feeling doesn't continue. At the moment I am feeling a little stressed with the busyness, but it's staying like this until mid March so I guess I'll just have to get on with it. Arron went well, but the course is huge, and he has assignments and it is going to be funny! He reckons he is going to type all his notes every week, I just PMSL cos he can't even enter invoies on the puter when people pay. Which reminds me I have bookwork to get into.....wish I hadn't thought of that.

Christy- I'd say that passing out tantrums could be frightening but you know they can't actually damage themselves, cos they can't stop breathing, just gotta make sure she is on the ground when she passes out I guess and doesn't hit her head.

Well huge weekend is over. Thank goodness!!!1 We had little aths, netball rego and then I did speed grocery shopping. Then I got ready for the wedding we were going to and left at 2.30pm. Got home at 1.50am, so not too bad, except one of Arrons mates decided to use his new phone to call all the numbers in his address book and so couldn't get him off the phone. Up bright and early this morning,NOT, which meant I was running around like a crazy lady getting ready for the baptism we had to go to. Didn't get home till 7pm, so I am feeling pretty tired and not to mention sunburnt. Damn that sun being soooo hot! No burnt kids though so that was a bonus. So for us non-church goers, we went to church 2 days in a row. We will not be returning anytime soon, it's not for us!

Jessica was so gorgeous today, eveyone loved her anda few wanted to take her. Josah decided he would all some kid a ****in idiot so i went off my tree at him, I don't think he will do that again!!! Plus he is banned from his mates for 2 weeks. All in all it was a good day though, but I feel yucky in the tummy, not sure why.

Tegan Yay to Lily on her walking, that's it now then, your life is fully and totally going to change LOL, hope you feel better soon.

Bon- I too have had the jealous thing, I always say I have 2 knees, but they do still push and shove each other. They both know I love them and I tell them all the time, I think it is completely natural, and as long as you make time for each of them you shoudln't really have any probs IYKWIM?
    Gotta go, hello to all my friends who I forgot to mention LOL, eyes are trying to close, so tired. *snore*
    good night Michelle

Yay for Lily! Clever girl.

Kellee - Most of the time I end up with both of them on my lap or climbing on me! Yes it is inevitable that sometimes one will be left out, but you can't help that. I can't believe that midwife at the playgym! Just because she is a midwife doesn't give her the right to pick up somebody else's baby without asking.

Anyway just a quick post, hope you all had a good weekend

Bon

Kellee Guest

Yay Lily! You go girl! Now don’t stress your mum out by banging into everything and hitting your head when you fall down, will you?!

Mitch – don’t know why you were up at 9 pm posting when you should have been in bed after such a crazy weekend! Of course everyone wanted to take Jess home, she sounds adorable. OMG at Josh swearing – they turn into such cheeky buggers so fast, don’t they? Sounds like he learned his lesson though!

It’s way to hot here to do anything today. I wanted to go for a walk with Charlie to the park, but it’s just too much. Maybe later, but they’ve forecast a big thunderstorm. Gggrrr. Oh well – Charlie will have to help me clean today.

Hope you’re all having a lovely day.

Hey Kellee- I was still up at 10.30pm LOL Some people never learn. Slept in this morning too so kids had 30mins to get ready, the alarm went off, Arron pressed a button and we woke at 8.15am. Bummer about the heat but I spose it's normal for this time of year, thunderstorm sounds good to me, although it will prob be stickier afterwards, unlike in Melb, we have the storm and get a cool breeze which I love.

I have a messy house, washing to fold, stuff to buy at the shops and am very unmotivated. Anyone doing anything for Valentines? I am in the ****s with Arron at the momnet, something he said to me on Friday night really ****ed me off and I have given him my engagement ring and told him to give it back when he wants to talk to me like his wife!!!! (wedding ring wasn't on my finger cos it is cutting in and I haven't been wearing it). So lets see how long it takes to get it back. He doesn't wear his bc it is too tight, so now neither of us have rings.

Better go and do something
    Michelle

Hey girls- super quiet in here!!!! Are we all busy or something. I don't even have anything to say but thought I'd post and see if I had any friends LOL.

Happy Valentines day to you all, I hope you got something, even if it was just a kiss. I am not much into spending heaps of money, so I got Arron a fishing mag, a card and a pack of doritos so he can have corn chips.LOL I know he would prefer those than some teddy or flowers LOL

Cheers michelle

hi girls - we are still alive - im having a hard time getting telstra to find the phone line into my new place but im back in bris for two days so good to be able to get online!!
    had a quick read through & lol at the tanty's - eliana is a pro at them too & boy can she through things far when she is mad!!! also screams nan nana nan & of course nan is nowhere to be seen to save her! things are going well on our own - will be joining a playgroup on thursdays plus eliana loves playing with the kids in the main house & the pool has been fabulous
    congrats to those that are pregnant \/
    tanty girl has just thrown herself off the lounge onto the floor boards cause she couldnt type on the computer!!!

Hey Mel
    I was thinking about you today and wondering how you were, Telstra better hurry up with that phone line, a girls gotta have BB. How are things going with you and DP, are you getting along ok?

Aww Lily has now learnt how to kiss. So cute when she does it!

Mel - Nice to hear from you. Hope you can get that phone line soon!

Happy Valentines too everyone! Hope you all had a great day!

Tegan- baby kisses are the best, and soon she'll be saying goodnight and I love you and sweet dreams like Jess does when we put her to bed. I just wishes they didn't grow out of this age!

Crickets on so thought I'd jump back on, I am thinking some of you may have romantic hubbies and you are out!!!! Hope so LOL, cos Arron is watching the cricket.LOL

Cheers Mihcelle

Wish I could say there was romance in this house, but no! Df doesn't know how to be romantic lol.

Oh I am so clumsy. I just tripped over and landed on my hands and knees really hard. Just under my knee cap is all swollen now and I have managed to get a huge bruise on the palm of my hand and it came up straight away, nice and blue and oh it hurts, i think i might have burst a vein! I hope the baby is ok after it 8-[

Michelle - Baby kisses are the best! Can't wait for the i love you's but i don't see that happening anytime soon, all she says is mum and dad.

Tegan, I was reading your post in the Gen Baby section about Lily's lump. How did you go at the Dr's?

Michelle, haha no romantic Valentines Day here. My DH too is watching the cricket. I normally dont mind watching it but it is a thrashing so I'm not interested. Booooring!

I have been posting in pre-conception chatter quite a bit as I am slowly getting used to the possibility of #2. Work plus being a Mum are going smoothly and I am feeling really happy about my 'routine' lately, the only problem is DH and I and our bad spending habits....

Jess - Haven't been to the doctors yet as it is booked out, so i'll be taking her with me to mine on Thursday.

mooshie Guest

hi there

no romance here either lol - dh was watching the cricket but he is asleep now in front of the telly lol, think i wore him out over the last few days in the romance dpt iywim lmao. did get a lovely card from ds tho, picked him up from school and asked him if he got any notices from the teacher (sheesh he seems to bring home a notice every day) and he said all excited oh yes mummy i know, it valentines day and i have something for you - oh it was lovely my first valentines day card from my boy sniff sniff.

things cruising along here, i went and helped at ds school today (they run a pmp program - michelle am sure you know what thats all about) bit like a circuit session at the gym but for preppies lol, lani stayed home with my mum, and she took her up the park, mum reckons she went up and down the slide at least 20 times and stayed on the swing for around 1/2 hour - glad it was mum and not me lol (i hate pushing swings am soooooo over it lol) lani's latest thing to do is when she is bored (quite often when home and ds is at school) she will look for my keys grab them and come toddling over mum mum car car, then she gives me the keys and runs to get her bag - i say do you want to go shopping and she says es es shop shop - i guess it's great to have a shopping partner lol.

mel - grr at telstra, don't they know you need to be on here - hope things get up and running for you soon, nice to hear eliana is enjoying it were you are staying

michelle - how are you going - been doing any more scrapping lately, i have been soooooo slack but am going to a workshop on friday night, i should really get into it when lani is napping she generally goes down at 12.30pm then i wake her at around 3pm to go up to school to pick up - so i have a bit of time there to scrap. want to start decluttering this house tho (you have inspired me lol - oh and i to love ikea)

tegan - yay for lily walking, won't be long and you will be running after her - hard to do with a big fat belly tho lol, hows the prg going?

kellee - ditto to you on your growing bumb - your due date musn't be that far away.

hi to everyone else and hope you are all going well. oh before i go i posted in the 6mth + ttc thread re my cousin - i had a dream yesterday about her being prg (she has endo, pcos, is 38 yrs old - 39 soon, on birth control and not ever really wanting children) well i tell my aunty yesterday (her mum - she is the one with breast cancer) and today i get an email from my cousin (who lives in the states) and she is 7wks prg OMG i am to freaky, this has happened around 5 times, if only i could dream those darn winning lotto ticket numbers and we would be set lol.

better go, have this weeks new idea so might go to bed and read the trash (apparently brittney spears prg again) i love climbing into bed to read, when dh his asleep in front of the telly cause then he is not nagging me at turning out the light.

night all

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. I've been reading everyone's posts but I've been busy nesting for the last week or two and I've become a bit lazy about posting myself - sorry 8-[ .
    Yasin has his molars coming through at the moment as well as a bottom front tooth so he's not very happy. He has DH and I running up and down the stairs all night. We wake up every morning feeling like we've been smacked over the head with hammers while Yasin wakes up with all the energy in the world.
    I hope he settles down a bit in the next few weeks because number two is due in a month and I think that getting up for 2 babies would kill me. Maybe we can divide them . DH can get up for Yasin and I'll get up for number 2.

Kellee Guest

Ooh dear, Michelle – I hope DH has had the sense to make up with you and give you back your ring!

Mel – LOL at Eliana saying Nan when she throws a tantrum. They learn from an early age about walking all over the grandparents, don’t they?! And the grandparents never know how much trouble they cause! Glad that you seem to be settling in ok. Hope you find a good playgroup.

Tegan – hooray for baby kisses. They are one of the best things about this age. Ow for your fall – I’m sure bub is ok if you fell on your knees, even if you’re not!

Jessica – IKWYM about the bad spending habits. We told ourselves that we’d get ourselves into gear before Bob arrives, but it doesn’t look like it’s happening much atm. I usually get a bit of freelance musican work, but this is the quiet period of the year for musos, so we haven’t been able to save a thing. I hope that ttc doesn’t take you very long. So are you actually trying now, or going to be trying soon?

Mooshie – how cute about your Valentine’s Day card! That’s gorgeous. Yes, knowing the lotto numbers would be good! Would also be good if you could predict when you’re ovulating, but of course it’s never as easy as that! How’s the ttc going? I assume that’s what you meant by wearing DH out over the last few days! He he he.

Dach – I think we can forgive you just this once (!) for being AWOL – you have a bit on your plate atm! How are you feeling? You must be getting excited now! At least Yasin’s molars are coming through now, and not in a month. I really hope everything goes well for you. I will be watching your posts with interest over the next few months so that I can see what I’m in for!

Hope everyone else is going well too.

Not much romance here for V. Day. DH has never ever bought me anything for it, even when we first met. But he is good in other ways – helping out around the house, etc. He actually had to stay at home on V. Day anyway because I had a hormonal meltdown and was weepy all Mon night and all Tues morning. I don’t think I could have been on my own that day! He’s pretty special. Feeling better now. Except that Charlie has decided to throw a tantrum because I’m not reading ‘Spot’ to him right this second! Little bugger. I’m just going to let him go – it’s the only way, isn’t it? And when Bob arrives he’ll have to learn to WAIT anyway, so I might as well start now!

Hope you’re all having a lovely day.

Hey girls, soem action in here at last.LOL

Kellee- it's awful when money is tight, but we always seem to eat and pay the bills, even with Arron always thinking of things we NEED!!!

Dasch- what a bugger you have to run upstairs, I don't blame you guys for being tired, have you tried holding off and hoping he settles himself. I have taken the baby monitor away cos I would hear Jess stirring and sometimes go in and I was very tired LOL, I can't believe your pg is nearly over, are you all set and organised at home. You prob don't need too much so that's a bonus.

Michelle- PMP is such fun!!! Shame they only do it in prep really. The school I taught at did it in gr 1 and 2 as well, I don't think Josh will do it this year though, maybe I have just forgotton, I guess I'll soon find out. As for scrapping....what's that? I think about it lots LOL, I an't see it happening till I set up the office, garage sale on the 25th so not too much longer. Weekends are continuing to fill up.

Jess- good luck for ttc! I don't think you ever have enough money to have another child, you just seem to find it when you need it.

Did I miss someone, sorry if I did!!!
    I had a haircut, quite short, never had it this short but I do like it. Arron is bringing a houseguest tonight to sleep for the night BIL's Fiance's Twin sister. Bil's enagagement is Sat night and they arrive tomorrow night. He had his 2nd night of school. Stupid SIL is also down, sadly for her she turned up tonight 1 mins bf I was leaving to buy tea and go to mum's and so she couldn't stay and annoy the **** out of me LOL The joys of IL's LOL

Anyway better go
    Tegan- I knew there was someone I missed, hope you are feeling ok after your fall, Jessica is parroting what I say so I say Goodnight, sweet dreams, and I Love you and get it all back, it's gorgeous. WOn't be long!!!

Goodnight
    Michelle

Hello every1,

Seems like forever since I've been here posting! Just been very busy, busy busy...

I'm hoping some of you can offer some answers/advice for me??

We will be trying for bub #2 very soon, but I have heard that if still b/feeding it is near impossible to conceive.
    Has anyone or do you know someone who has conceived while b/feeding?

While I'm not exclusively b/f, she is only at the bb 2-3 times a day and only for a few minutes really no more than 10 I'd say.

And if we should conceive can I still continue b/f'ing or do I need to stop?

If I dont ask I dont know hey:-)

Hope you can enlighten me!
    I know I could ask my Ob but since I'm not in a gr8 hurry right now I'll ask all of the ladies here.

Thanks,
    Carol ( &Cara)

mooshie Guest

hi all

just popping in quickly - be back later to do personals etc, wanted to let carol (hindonly) know that there have been quite a few who have conceived whilst b/feeding on this site - now if my memory serves me correctly here are a few - sorry if i am wrong

dachlostar
    rose
    snowgirl
    deejoy
    and fionajill just got a bfp last week

maybe post a topic about it in conception area and am sure you will get some reassurance there

okay gotta go

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast