Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #12

suspected low iron , he was sleeping about 14 hrs a night and 4 hours a day , and really cranky , we just got our 7th tooth so it may have been because of that , i rung the docs to see if i can get results over the phone , she wouldnt give it to me , and made me an appt with the doc ...

sigh ... i have driving in rainy weather .. i really feel like cancelling the appt.. but i dont kwim ??

Yeah i hate the rain, people always drive to stpudily when it rains. Charlie sleeps that much too but i didn't think there was any problem with that.

i cancelled the appt ... and taking him tomorrow .... hopefully not raining

Hey everyone, how are you all?

Lea - how were Nixon's results?

Kirsten and I have both been sick..she caught a nasty cold and gave it to me, with an added cough!

She then decided to start REALLY crawling on a day I felt terrible..was suddenly into EVERYTHING all day..no wires are safe here!!

We are so pleased she is crawling at last though - and very well too!

She is also really unwilling to nap, is teething I think, will only eat crunchy breadsticks, and is all stuffed up and also excited about crawling, so we get 20 mins a day if we are lucky..she is exhausted and so is mummy!!!!

Marion

x

Woo hoo for Kirsten!! Well done! I hope you feel better soon Marion.

Lea, Tom sleeps about the same amount too. Did you get the results?

Tom has just got 4 teeth and has been grizzly for about 2 weeks. Poor little thing. Now they are through hopefully he'll perk up. Although probably there'll be more teeth soon.

Hi all, hope everyone is going well. I don't get in here much atm.

Hi to everyone! Just popping in to wish you & your littlies a very happy Christmas!! Hope you all (especially the kiddies) have a ball!

Hey Kate. Great to hear from you. Merry Christmas to you and your family too. How are the girls going? I love your new av - hopefully you'll need a new one soon with a bigger belly!

Merry Christmas to everyone else too. This thread is very slow these days!!

well nixon is going great !! has just started walking so cute to see him wobble about ..

about the blood test he had , his iron was normal , so his major 4.5 hr sleeps were just a one off ... (on a good day i can get 3 hrs out of him ...)

merry christams to all y'all !! what are your kiddes getting ??

nix is getting a small sandpit and a glow worm

Hey everyone!

We are doing well here, Kirsten is crawling around at top speed, and now enjoys standing up a bit, its really fun bouncing a 14 month old on your lap I can tell you!

Still not pulling up but she CAN do it so we are not worried. Physio still says all her movements are normal and she is just taking her time.

She is trying to say a lot of words now and now says lots of different animal noises when she sees pictures of animals!

4 hour naps sound amazing, Kirsten has 25 minute ones!!

She had her MMR jab a week ago and so far is OK! We have got her lots of little things for Xmas, the main thing is a little mountain with a helter skelter road which she can push cars down - she LOVES things with wheels. We also got her books/puzzles/clothes etc (warm as its about 0C here!)

Hope you are all doing well too, have a great Xmas!

Marion

x
    Last edited by mmack; December 14th, 2007 at 06:14 PM.

hello all .. would like to join in here....

my son was born on saturday, 7th Oct 2006. He's turning 16 mths in a couple weeks.

Btw, he can say "O K" a lot which is his 1st word too .....i think...

wow ..i never thought i woud see this thread in action again .. lol

welcome elcee

well atm nixon is very testing ... tanturms and lack of sleep all over the place ... he is running so fast everywhere and is sooo much mischief ..

but so far has no words .... none ... nada

just a whole lot of jibberish !

Hi and welcome Elcee!

I wish this thread WOULD start again!

Kirsten is doing well, she has loads of words and goes around naming things all the time, is crawling lots but still no desire to stand up/walk.

They are all so different aren't they? Physio is still happy with her and says she will get there!

She has been having a rotten time with her first molar teeth coming in, and has croup at the moment but is still cheerful, eating, talking and playing with her toys, so we aren't too worried!!

Marion

x

And..congrats Lea

Hi guys, wondering if I could join this thread. My bubba was born 31 October 2006. She is beginning to walk independently and says "bye-bye" and waves and blows kisses. She says "hi", "dat" (for that) and points, "yum-yums" and some other stuff that might or might not be words. She also carries on 'conversations' with people and toys. So very cute at this age!

Hi and welcome!

Sadly this thread is a bit quiet these days!!

Your bub sounds like she is doing wonderfully!

Marion

Well, how's everyone else doing? As I'm new, I would be interested to know about milestones compared to your other bubs (if any) and how they are all going.

What are all our lovely bubbas up to? Are they at daycare? Do they go to a play group and how do they interact?

Y'know, that sorta thing.

I'm sure we al wanna brag about how wonderful they all are!!!

Well, my DD has low muscle tone, which she sees a physio for, so is just crawling, and not yet pulling up or wanting to stand. She is a great talker though, and likes to name things, and name pictures in books..her two favourite words at the moment are "car" and "wheels" and she goes round pointing them out everywhere. She also loves hearts so has a great time pointing them out now it's Valentine's Day!

She goes to different playgroups and loves it, she is very sociable indeed!! Not in daycare , I work two half days a week and my mum and aunty share her care.

Marion

wow marion shes doing really well , nix couldnt give a hoot about hearts

he is like a cat in a cage when we are indoors and if i take him out side he gets into everything that he shouldnt ...

and climbing , he climbs everything , i had to take the computer chair away because i found hm standing on the desk ...

he still is too wriggly to let me read books to him , so i dont even though i feel guilty about it ... he is good at stacking things and putting things in tiny holes and pretty good with his hands ... he has just grasped spoon feeding himslef , but some days i do it , its faster and food actually goes into his mouth ...

but he cant say anything yet ... dadada and mumumum comes out sometimes but never to me or dh ... ah well his time will come then he will never shut up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast