Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #4

Emma: I am the same, hate sausages unless they are done on bbq and in bread with onion and sauce

Melanie: ahhh to shops, sounds horrible, i have to get luke a couple more things but have no idea what to get him, very frustrating! And my parents are just visiting, they just stopped for a couple of days coming back through from trip to sydney

Nothing much going on here, waiting on baby news about a girl in another forum who is having c/section today, was supposed to be done by now, but i guess it got held up, she didnt find out what she is having so excited to see what colour she ended up with

Kirsty77 Guest

ARGH!!! I'm going out of my mind today. Jasmine is so unsettled and constantly crying. Must have a bit of tummy pain I'm thinking.

Hope she settles back down soon for you

Cooper is ok today, bit unsettled and spewy though, Mason is the PITA though today

Not to boast but Charlie is a dream baby today. Eats then has a 10min wake period of silence and then sleeps. I reckon it's a one off thing though!

Lily on the other hand, well you know toddlers...

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh yeh I know toddlers. I believe that they are here to test us and our patience!LOL! I can't even remember how many times in a day I'm telling her off for something. She sure knows how to make me feel bad about it though. The bottome lip quivers and drops then the water works start. She looks so cute when she does that though.LOL

Well despite Jasmine burping after each feed I gave her some infacol wind drops and she did one little burp then fell asleep!Go figure! I rang my sister though and shes going to drop off some baby panadol for me JIC. Gotta cover all bases.

ETA I've just let the dogs in the house so Gem can chase them and annoy them instead of me for a whileLMAO!

Hope that it all helps and she settles down

Cooper seems to be asleep but have gone in around 4 times so far to pat him again

Tegan: Glad Charlie is going great today for you

I'm having the same problem with Tom. He has been crying and unsettled since we got back from the shops. Finally I put him in the sling and now he's asleep. Jack's due to wake any time so I'm going to hurry up and get some things done.

Kirsty77 Guest

Must be the day for it Melanie! Jaz always settles in the carrier too.

Both girls are asleep ATM. I'm having my lunch no!DOH! Probably won't eat my dinner now......norty girl!LOL!

Has anyone heard from Kate?? I hope everything is ok............

Emma: She had a little girl, she has a boy the same age as Mason so was nice for her

And hope that Stu gets back home at some point, poor guy

LOL at the dogs Kirsty... I do that all the time Matilda will play fetch with the labrador for at least 30 minutes.

I got Baby Love newborns from BigW too. Luckily Baby Love goes up to 4.5kg!!

Melanie, I went to Carindale yesterday at 9am and had the same issue... and I desperately need to do Christmas shopping... urgh. Maybe we can meet there at 8.30 some Monday or Tuesday and have a coffee before we brave our shopping

oh glad they go up to 4.5kgs, i know Cooper was 3.64 kilos last weigh in, but he looks bigger so he might be close to the 4kilos now, might check and then just go up a size, he is wetting through them here and there as well

Went to the school disco tonight, was a good night, didnt stay long, Cooper was great and Mason had fun dancing and trying to go through handbags and steal drinks lol, otherwise all was good

Hiya Girls.

All went well at the checkup. Ashton is 3.55kg naked so i know next week when i weigh him fully dressed to take 110g off to get naked weight if he is wearing a wondersuit, singlet and dry nappy. He is 53cm long as well.

Belinda - I had to laugh at mason trying to steal drink from peoples bags. I could just picture it as well LMAO. Congratulations to your friend on the birth of her baby girl as well.

Emma - Fingers crossed you have the colic in check and yay at Stuart getting home. Rofl @ the spare key being in the car too. That would be something I would do

Well I am going to play Sims 2 for a bit while it is quiet. Lachlan has had a fever coming into our 3rd day now, GP said he had a bit of a red throat so is on antibiotics. He was awake at 5.30am and back in bed and asleep at 7.30am where he still is and it is nearly 9am. So I am suspecting he will be up soon. Least he ate some breakfast this morning.

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

LMAO Belinda at Mason rummaging through handbags!!Classic!!

Oww I LOVE the sims Kathryn. Corey and I play it on the playstation when the girls are in bed!PMSL!

We had a goodnight up 4 hourly and I finally braved the shops with both girls on my own.I had Jasmine in the carrier and gem in the trolley. Jazz fell asleep and Gem was reading a book!!

allyfield Guest

Hi Everyone

Well had a good night wih katelyn last night she slept 7 hours woke for a feed and went straight back to sleep then woke an hour and a half later and stayed awake for 2 hours and is back sleeping again. Hopefully she will start sleeping 7 hours at night.

Kirsty77 Guest

Holy cow Ally......7 hours!!! Thats fantastic...I'm so jealous!

Emma 23 is NOT young, or rather to young. How rude of them to ask your parents about Gaby and not you. Some people huh! My mum and little sister both had 2 kids by the time they were 23. My sister still gets dirty looks now as she looks younger than she is(shes 25) and has 3 kids 5 and under.Buggar them Em your a fantastic mummy and thats all that matters.

Emma, you are not young. Look at me i'm only 20 and have 2 kids already!

We had an ok night. Charlie woke up twice in the night and he's been a bit unsettled today too. Yesterday must have been a one off thing.

About a month ago i got Charlie and Lily's hand and foot molds done. Picked them up today. They look so cool. They are even in frames so i can hang them up. I recommend anyone getting them done.

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG Tegan look how cute Charlie looks in that santa hat! We do ahve the moulds for the girls but still haven't done it for Gemma yet! We really should pull our fingers out and get moving otherwise she'll be a teenager and we;'ll be getting it done!PMSL!

Oh aren't people awful sometimes. Hugs to you Emma and Kate.

Kate, I'm so sorry Rylee hasn't improved yet. I know how hard it must be for you. It is so difficult when you are doing everything you can and it doesn't help. But you are doing everything you can so try not to feel too bad. How long is the Losec supposed to take before you see a difference? Hopefully you'll see a difference soon. Hang in there, you are doing a great job and it will get better. And just ignore those ignorant people!

Tom had an awful day yesterday but wasn't too bad last night. He would only sleep on his tummy but only woke every 3 hours which is bearable. We have him on Zantec now as well as Marina formula. This seems to be keeping the episodes of pain down to every few days but don't know which med is helping so I'm scared to stop either. He has slept well today too but still only on his tummy. Now I don't know if it's because of pain or habit!!

I'm too tired to write more so going to bed. Sorry to everyone I didn't do personals for.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast