Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #4

Oh Kate. Goodluck with the Losec, keep us updated on how rylee is going when you can. Thinking of you all.

love

Oh forgot to say to Christy, sounds great to catch up at Carindale.

Kate, not too keen on the tummy sleeping but I have the Angelcare monitor with the movement sensor so that helps. Hopefully he'll be back on his back soon though.

Kate: So sorry to hear your having such a hard time, i really hope the medication works in the next day or so or the colic stuff gives some relief and you can finally get some rest

Oh meant to say at the disco, luke sold his 2 glow sticks to some boy for 5 dollars, went and re bought 2 new ones and profitted 2 dollars, was clever but i dont know how i feel about that happening with an 8 year old though! So it was an interesting night with Luke and Mason i guess lol

Mason was trying to steal handbags again today at the shops, and he whacks ppl on the back if i get to close to anyone, have to watch him lol

Kirsty77 Guest

Kate..........I really hope Rylee gets better soon. You guys deserve much more sleep. Poor little sausage. Don't know how your doing it all on such little sleep. Jasmine is a tummy sleeper. So was Gemma, just is the way it is I guess. It makes me really nervous though I must say.

Melanie-Hope Tom gets better soon to and that the formula and zantac help.

Sorry Kat about the ticker to

Hey to everyone else..........am about to feed Jazz and head to bed I think!

Goodness Kirsty, you were up late. I was in bed at 7:15 the other night (although Tom woke up 5 minutes later so it didn't last long LOL!!).

Belinda, LOL at your boys. Sounds like they'll be supporting you before too long!! LOL!!

Kate, here's hoping the med will start working in the next day. I hope you get some real sleep soon.

Wow Ally, Katelyn is a great sleeper. Reminds me of Jack, pity Tom's not the same LOL!! I hope she stays that way for you (Jack did!!).

Emma, hope the rest of the family functions go better for you.

Tegan, sounds like Charlie is well on the way to sleeping through. A couple of stumbles along the way sounds normal to me.

Poor little Tom has a cold now. His nose is running and he had a slight fever last night. He slept for one 4 hour block, then woke every 2 hours, but he did sleep on his back every time after his first wake up thank goodness. Poor Jack had a nightmare last night and he timed it right between Tom's wake ups so I didn't to sleep at all between one lot of Tom's wakings! Oh well, Jack wakes so rarely I don't complain when he does.

I keep thinking I should stop the Zantac for Tom as I think the Marina is working better, but every time I don't give him a dose he seems to have an unsettled spell. Probably a coincidence but I don't want him in pain so what to do!!

Hi to everyone else. I'll see if I still have your email address Christy so we can organise a catch up. If you still have mine feel free to "drop me a line"!!

BTW, forgot to add that it was busy night. Tom did a dirty nappy that went all the way up his back, and at another wake up he took advantage of me being slower at night and peed while his nappy was off!!

Has anyone heard from Ann (Luua) recently? Does she post in the Nov thread?

Luua has posted before in the Nov thread

Kirsty - No worries re the ticker have pulled a few people up LOL.

Melanie - i got peed on the other night as well. I couldn't be bothered changing Ashton on the change table so I just did it on the floor cause I was half asleep and he peed all over my trackpants I had on. Ewwww. Neither of my other boys ever peed while their nappy was off when they were babies, but Ashton sure makes up for it LOL. I hope Tom is feeling better soon.

Not really much to report Ashton wise, 4hrly thru the night and so far today he fed at 6am then again at 7.30am, then 10am and again at 11.30am argh !!! LOL.

Love

Kirsty: hope you got a good night in

Melanie: hope the nappies arent as full tonight and you dont get wee'ed on again, busy night for sure

Emma: Glad you had a good night

Well Cooper slept from 9.30 till 6am when Bill woke him up this morning so thats good, working on getting the day sleeps back again after a really crap day yesterday with him overtired and he done huge spews twice, over my mum then over my dad lol, glad i missed it

I so want to get out today just Bill and I, thinking of asking Mum if she will watch them for a couple of hours later today and we can just go to local pub for awhile or something, really think we need the time out from the routine of it all

Thanks Kat. I will have to pop into the Nov thread to catch up! I'm glad I decided to post in the Oct thread, I can't keep up with the Sep thread. Those girls sure do talk!!

How did you manage not to get peed on with the other two? Jack did it to me a few times too but I think Tom is worse. I remember Jack grew out of it very early on though so fingers crossed that happens again. The only down side of boys I think!!

Wow Emma, what a great sleep in Gaby had. Tom woke at 7:40 and Jack after being up in the night slept till after 8 which is amazing, so I got a sleep in till 7:40!!

Melanie - I think I was just lucky with the other 2 boys and their fountains We are glad to have you in the Oct thread and I agree re the Sept girls as I usually have to change their thread over LOL

Belinda - A night at the pub sounds like a wonderful idea. It was meant to be our night out this coming saturday without the kids but the BBQ we were going to got moved back a week and we already have to attend another BBQ that night with kids. Oh well.

Love

Charlie has had a sleepy day again today and Lily has been extra good, which has been totally great. I have actually been able to tipy up around here without Lily messing it all up again!

WTG Rylee! What a good girl for sleeping so long.

Christy: Bummer about the BBQ dates not working out, we never get out as a couple ever really, we just go out seperately and one of stays with kids, luckily Bill only likes to go fishing and i like to go out with friends, so kinda works out, never got out today, didnt worry about it

Kate: So glad to hear you are feeling better and hopefully it is the meds kicking in for her

Tegan: Glad you had a good day too

Was a good day here too, Mason wasnt as loud, except for right now that i am typing this lol, and Cooper has slept most of the day away, dinner is done and thats about my day

we had morrocon chicken salad with sour cream, love it

Kirsty77 Guest

Yay Kate!!! I'm so glad you finally got some decent sleep and Rylee too!

We had a shocker of a day. Jasmine was awake for most of it. Didn't want to sleep just wanted to be cuddled. We also babysat 2 of my sisters girls who are 6 months and 21 months so you can imagine how chaotic it was this afternoon!!

Well i guess it was a good view at your life with four kids Kirsty lol, well done for making it to the end of that one

Hi everyone.

Kirsten seems to be having the mother of all growth spurts, fed from 130-5am then up again at 8, then wanted fed again at 1030-1130, then again at 1215..hope it doesn't last long! Managing to just about keep up with her with the expressing though!!

She is also much more grouchy and unsettled, just had a huge crying and screaming spell for no reason and keeps crying when I put her down..she is normally very easy going, in fact this is the first time in 6 weeks I have ever heard her really scream. Hope she is OK..

Marion
    Last edited by mmack; November 27th, 2006 at 04:45 AM.

Kirsty - Ashton was a bit like that yesterday as well. didn't really want to be laid down at all.

I am going to have a full on day today, cause I need the car so everyone had to get up early which will mean 2 cranky older kids later on have to goto mums straight from kindy as well.

Had the 6wk checkup on Friday and GP has put me back onto full strength iron tablets, as he said I looked tired (ha!) and anemic. I said "you try getting up 2/3 times a night everynight for the last 6wks"

Anyway best check rest of forums before we head to kindy/playgroup in an hour.

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

Jasmine had an unusual night. Normally she is so easy to put back to sleep after a night feed but last night she was up for over 2 hours and in that time she polished off a 120ml bottle and then had another bottle 40ml!Finally got her back to sleep at about 3.30am. But this morning she is asleep after being so unsettled yesterday I'm hoping she sleeps most of the day. Think she may have had gas and been a bit constipated!LOL!

Marion-Sounds exactly like Jasmine's day yesterday. She was just generally so unsettled and very hungry!

Emma-Glad Gaby went well in the move to her own room. Must say even with her next to me I still sleep soooo deep!LOL!

Kathryn-Buggar at having a full on day.....argh I hate it when its like that.

Belinda-The 4 kids in the house was so hectic!.Don't know how you ladies with 3 kiddies do it. Corey looked at me and said maybe we should stop at 2!PMSL!It was so nuts. My neice that is 21 months climbed on top of the walker and was standing there dancing! I nearly had a heart attack!

Kate- I hope you guys had another good night. Love the photos of your girls to, especially the one of Kelsey trying to put on the HAB!

Tegan-How'd Charlie go last night??I hope you have another easy day. Its nice when the toddlers are easy going to!!

Melanie-PMSL at your post on getting peed on!!

ETA think I might just eat my words as Jazz is awake again and unsettled!
    Last edited by Kirsty77; November 27th, 2006 at 08:24 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast