Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #4

Wow Tegan, sounds like you have a baby who sleeps through the night! Well done!

Kat, your night doesn't sound too bad. I hope you are feeling better today.

Marion, wow, the snow sounds appealing after yesterday!! Funny though, today is quite cool.

Belinda, hope you are feeling better today too.

Kirsty, you also have a good little sleeper there.

Tom had his 3rd good night in a row - 5 hours sleep, then 4! Unfortunately Jack didn't sleep well. His room was really hot so we put him in ours but he has never slept well in our bed for some reason. Oh well, I slept well and DH was awake a lot with Jack climbing over him LOL!!

Tom screamed at his vaccinations, for about 2 mins then fell asleep!

Emma, lol don't have any tips to get him to sleep through, he just does! But so did Lily from 4 days old.

Kirsty, glad you had a better night last night.

Charlie is asleep again right now. He is such an easy baby most of the time. I really though after Lily being the perfect baby i'd have a terror, but nope. It's making me want even more children now.

Yeah, i think with me, i just miss being pregnant, even though i complain so much towards the end lol. So are you and Stu back together again? Must have missed you mentioning that one!

Kirsty77 Guest

Not me I'm not clucky. Think its from having these 2 girls so close together. I could not even imagine being pregnant again for a while if ever again to be honest. Mind you I had alot of fertility probs to and can't imagine having to go through all that all over again, not any time soon anyway.

Hi Girls

hot and humid here again today. Andrew knocks off in just over an hour so when he gets home I am hitting the shops ALONE !!! Might make me feel a bit refreshed being in their air con. He was going to work back, but I said over my dead body LOL.

Ashton has slept heaps today again with this yuckkie weather. It is meant to be 25 tomorrow so no doubt he will want feeding all day to make up for what he isn't having today.

Starting to TT Lachlan too... day 1 .... *sigh* hope it doesnt' take a year like it did Kameron LOL

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

LOL Kathryn I've been thinking about the TT days ahead!! Luckily at daycare they start TT them in the toddler room and Gem's in there next year!YAY. I wouldn't have the foggest where to even begin. I could just imagine her running through the house with poo smeared everywhere as I chase her and her squeeling with delight....not a pretty thought!

Another clucky one here!! Although after yesterday I might change my mind!!

Jack started to TT by himself before Tom was born. He would run to the toilet and flush it when he'd wet or dirtied his nappy. Then he started asking to sit on the toilet. But it stopped when Tom was born. Now he's started asking to sit on the toilet again, and he keeps saying "wet nappy, change nappy" when he's peed. I'm not game enough to put undies on him yet though.

I went shopping with Tom this afternoon to buy Jack's chrissy present while Jack's at day care. I'd been looking forward to it and Tom slept the whole time (I even bought a pair of shorts for me). But I did miss Jack. He points at everything now and tells me what it is and it was strange walking past things without it!! LOL!!

We get Lily to sit on the toilet every now and then jusrt to get her used to it. She's started pulling at her nappy too when she wants it changed. So it's a start.

Charlie is still asleep! Been an easy day to tidy up a bit.

Am so unclucky,..everyone keeps asking me when I am having another one, and I just can't imagine ever doing so, probably because I had such an awful pregnancy and birth.

She is a very very good baby though!

She slept from 12-5.30 last night too. She still has a big 3 hour feed between 9 and 12 though which is really tiring me out, bottle feeding is tiring on the arms!!

Marion

x

new thread time girls

Love

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567