Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #5

Oh Kirsty. Funny but not LOL!! Jack repeats EVERYTHING he hears. And I mean EVERYTHING. DH sometimes doesn't know he's used a "bad" word until Jack repeats it. We are trying to be very careful of what we say. I'm terrified of him doing it at day care too! Good to hear you had another good night. Sounds like things have really improved for you. Are you feeling better now?

Emma, I hope your BFN was right too. I'm sure it was. I am still going to rely on BFing for the time being. I tried the minipill for a while when Jack was born but it made me bleed all the time which was no fun. I wanted to enjoy no AF while I could LOL! So this time I'll take my chances. As I've said before, I stopped feeding Jack in the night by now and didn't fall pg in the first 6 months so this time when I'm feeding day and night I would be unlucky to fall.

Ally, great to hear Katelyn has been good during the parties.

Uh oh, Tom's screaming. Hang on....

Ok back. Emma, DH is the same with Jack in the evenings after work - playing and rough-housing and hyping Jack up. Luckily Jack is so tired that he goes to sleep no worries anyway but it wasn't so easy when he was younger. It is so cute when they start to interact isn't it. They grow up so quickly. Enjoy every moment.

Tom slept ok last night. He woke at 10, 2 and 5. Jack also woke at 5 and didn't go back down. Tom went down well but after the 2am feed I couldn't get back to sleep until about 3:30 so still tired. AAGGHH.

Kirsty77 Guest

Can't believe you girls doing hpt!! I seriously would be horrified to fall preggers now! We are thinking we may not want anymore....but I should never say never! I still haven't stopped bleeding yet, cause this was a scheduled c/s it takes a bit longer, so I haven't been able to start the pill yet and I'm terrifed of getting pregnant now before I go onto the pill!

Jasmine's been so good of late, its Gemma thats driving me up the wall!LOL! she's getting 4 more teeth and going through some sort of growth spurt as whenever I open or am even near the fridge shes in it! Shes so slight but god she can eat!

Oh forgot to add that I've been getting so many smiles from Jazz. I forgot what they were like this early on. Especialy in the mornings when she first sees me! Makes it all so worth while.........and when I see Gem shoot me a smile and then she starts dancing for me!
    Last edited by Kirsty77; December 12th, 2006 at 09:03 AM.

Kirsty, it is a bit scary isn't it! I am still undecided about no 3 but leaning towards yes. But not yet! Can you imagine being pg already???

Whoever it was that said that you have too much family - it's not just you! I'm really over it at the moment. I can't wait for them to leave and they aren't here yet. Then my dad is coming for a week in early Jan for the Christening. It will be good to see him but IT"S TOO MUCH! We need more "just us" time. Oh well, hopefully after that no more visitors for a long time!!

Kirsty77 Guest

I really don't know how you do it Kate. I cannot stand to hear either of my girls cry. I think its a mummy thing. Its sets something off inside of us!! When Jasmine was unsettled she was still getting much more sleep then Rylee, but it was the constant crying that got me so upset and angry at the same time, not at her but at myself for not being able to settle my own baby. SHe would scream all day long and I swear I thought I was going to go nuts.I totally sympathise with you and NO you do not sound like a whinger or a broken record.Remember thats what we're all hear for, support and kind words. ANd its even harder when you all ready have another baby so close in age.

ETA forgot to add that Gemma was also terrifed of santa! WHen I walked up with her to get her present off him she dug her heals in around my waist and held me soooo tight!
    Last edited by Kirsty77; December 12th, 2006 at 12:24 PM.

Kirsty: LOL to Gemma's new words, hope she keeps them in at daycare but i am sure it wouldnt be the first time they have heard them

Melanie: i am the oppisite of you and i am counting the days till my family gets here, my mum is a cleaning machine so i cant wait, my MIL is the complete oppisite though

Emma: Very cute about how gaby is copying you

Kate: we didnt join here just to hear and talk about everything wonderful, sometimes life deals us the not so good stuff and i think its great you are talking about your frustrations, even though it doesnt fix things at the end of the day hopefully it justs gives you a slight relief to know that ppl really feel for you and understand how tough it is for you, dont ever stop putting your feelings down and feeling like you are whinging, i doubt anyone thinks that at all
    Also congrats on your friends baby

Mason is really unwell today, hardly has a voice, took his medicine no problems at all today so must of needed it, he is eating everything i put in front of him though so must be ok in the throat i hope, will take him to docs if he gets worse

Hi Girls

Sorry going to be a quick post on Ashton. Have a heap of personal stuff going on in my life atm which will all come to a head in a few hours. Not with Andrew and I but stuff going on with my step-dad and his workplace. Andrew works there too so all a bit stressful.

Anyway Ashton had his immunisations at midday and he is my first child to cry at an injection LOL. She weighed him and he is now 4.340kg naked.

Love

Kate glad your checkup went well and all was good

Kathryn: hope you get things sorted out and its not too much drama for you and guess you had to end up with one crying at some point lol, i have been lucky so far but we shall see with Cooper

Kate just popping in here to say *hugs* I so know how you feel. The last 2 weeks Jovie's gotten more & more unsettled & to the point where I feel like crying... to think after a reflux child I was so convinced you couldn't have two! I don't think Jovie has reflux because its not as bad as Matilda's... but she doesn't sleep during the day and all day is settling her & when I finally get her to sleep, she wakes up 15 minutes later pulling her legs up & crying. I'm pretty sure its just colic because its not that painful scream that does your head in.... I was at the chiropractor today for her & was thinking of you & wanted to send you a big *hug*.... looks like you need it too.

Hugs to you Kate and Christy. I hope it gets better really soon. You are both doing a great job. Kate, whinge away, that's why we are here LOL. And one day we'll be whinging and you'll be supporting!! It's a pity your IRL friend isn't more supportive. Perhaps you should tell her how you feel?

Well crap day here, Mason is really sick, he has been ok considering how unwell he is, but then remembers he wants to hang with me, not feeling great myself so not in the mood for anyone really, that always makes a good day

have read everything but Mason will be back in a sec so not going to attempt to respond sorry, here he is right now lol

New thread time girls

Love

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456