Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #10

Trish I lurve your avatar!!!!!!
    x

Thanks Amber I love your santa pic of Myles, how cute does he look?!

cool av Trish!

Great Av Trish.
    Love all the cute Santa pics, makes me want to do one with Maddi

Trish - What's an avatar? I don't know what I'm looking for!! :-)

I love everyone's pics of their bubs with their little Santa hats - so cute!!!

Welcome MiniMax - Mxwell looks like a cutie!

Sweet dreams to all.....

xoxo

terri

avator is the little picture next to their names.

welcome minimax, im blessed with an angel as well. he has slept through since he was 2 weeks old! what a good boy

where are you from?

Morning everyone!

Well we seem to have a pattern going now! Last feed at 9pm, next feed at 5am then sleeps until 8:15am, I am enjoying this!!

I am excited today, I get my new car tonight! It is just a Camry, but I've never had a new car before. It is a lease deal from DH's work, employees get a special deal for their partners when they have worked there for 2 years. DH got his new car yesterday, he gets a new company car every 12 months and we always get a Prado, this one is silver! I get to drive it today while DH picks up my car. I needed something exciting ATM!

We're off to meet a friend and her kids at a park later this morning, it will be great to get out of the house.

Kellie - Love your Santa pic of Tahlia! I will have to hunt around for our santa hat and do one with Kieran.

Terri - Yep, my avatar is the pic next to my name. I upgraded to platinum membership so I get to have one!

Misskate - Cute ticker pic of Lachlan! He has gorgeous big eyes.

LizzysMum Guest

Morning All,

Hope everyone is well.

Nice Av Trish

Pretty good night here, 11pm, 3am, 6.30am.

I used to leak in the shower too but seems to have stopped lately.

We don't do Santa pics but your are all very cute!

Amara is 9 weeks on Friday! I haven't had my 6 week postnatal checkup yet LOL! Better get and make an appointment (but bet I don't)......

Cold is getting a bit better, now ust feeling fat and frumpy......wishing for instant jelly belly remover thingy..........

*Wishing for some of Leah's instant jelly belly remover too*

Off for a pram walk and then mothers group. HAve a great day Melbourne gals....

Made chrissy pudding, even i am impressed with myself!

Claire Guest

Morning All!

Lovely avi Trish - how'd you get your eyelashes so thick?

Becky - Thankfully I have DH with us and he's a big kid. He will take on the majority of minding Em whilst I look after Harry. I will have a stash of new things to give her to play with, but I'm working from the premise she'll need to stretch her legs so everyone will just have to deal with her running the aisles once in a while! She's got her own seat which comes with her own TV - I'm thinking she may have the attention span to sit through most of an animated movie. I've bought her a leappad and we'll get some new books, play card games - just try and make a big adventure of it really!

Morning all!
    Well we had a pretty good night. She resisted sleep until about 830 and then woke at 1240 for a feed and then not again until 4. After that feed I took her straight to our bed because I knew if I didnt she would wake at 5 am and I would have to get out of bed again! (Is that lazy?!?)
    She is having a little nap now so I am getting stuff done. Had a bad day yesterday and told DH that he had to take her for an hour while I had a bath. Was very stressed from her crying all day and tired (still catching up on lack of sleep on Saturday night). Does anyone have any other solutions for wind other than INfacol and infants friend? They work for a little while but poor Caitlyn is forever drawing up her knees and looks uncomfortable. And her poo is this GREAT shade of khaki that worries me.

Rebecca, Maddi's MCHN said to try giving her bath if she's in alot a pain.
    You could also trying massaging her tummy & when you burp her try patting/rubbing from the bottom of her back & work your way to the top.
    Maddi was a horrid burper & would have the such bad wind pain, but thankfully she's growing out of it now & burps herself alot of the time now

Thanks Lily. I use Infacol and she seems to get her burps up alright but just during the day she draws her legs up. I am just assuming it is wind. We stopped using the Infacol for a while to see if she would burp herself but after 2 days she was crying when I sat her up to burp her so we started again yesterday. Will see if her poo goes back to the colour it was before we stopped Infacol. I just hate seeing her so uncomfortable.

Hey all

Just checking in.

Yesterday was brilliant and today is going pretty well also. Tho had a bit of trouble putting L down for his lunchtime nap, we got there. Actually sitting by his cot with the laptop just in case he spits the dummy (literally). That kid has us both trained I swear!

Went out for dinner again last night. L was a bit stroppy when DH came home so we went for a walk to our local village and while I had doubts L settled and slept most of the time and didn't grizzle at all. This is great as we used to go out every Tuesday night for dinner and it appears that we may be able to keep that up.

Paed and OB check up tomorrow. Also got my first Mothers Group arranged by the child health centre. Hope they are as nice as all of you.

Speaking of which, 2 days until the next Brissy Octobubs lunch. Woohoo!!

We got a santa hat for L. I better take a photo so he can be like the rest of santa's little helpers.

Didn't have the heart to drop a feed overnight. So up at 3.15am, then 5.15 and finally 7am. Wish I had but he didn't have the EBM last night so felt he probably needed the feeds.

Anyway, best go and do something now that it looks like he is in for a big sleep.

OMG had the worst christmas shopping pram rage experience today! Some stupid woman bashed Max's pram with her trolley as she was leaving woolies....I wanted to punch her lights out!!

Anyone else only just realising how non-pram friendly some shops are! I'm disgusted!

Minmax, i know what you mean with the shops.
    How rude i would felt like doing the same thing, some people just don't care at all.

Rebecca- I hated seeing Maddi like that as well. Hopefully Caitlyn will start burping herself soon.

Went to lunch with Kim, Craig, Chelsea & Jasmine today it went well
    Chelsea is adorable & Jasmine was so well behaved hardly made peep.
    Maddison was watching Chelsea cry then all of the sudden Maddison just starting screaming gave us all a little shock lol

Has anyone decided on a date for the next vic meet-up?

Hi everyone.
    Welcome Minimax. I have only been on this forum for a couple of weeks and have found it great. Everyone is very friendly and supportive. Congrats on your little man.

Well we had a check with the paed yesterday. Ethan doesn't have a uti at all. The last test came back clear thank goodness. He said Ethan is doing ok. He is a fussy bub but we are doing all the right things. He has a flat spot on the back of his head where he lies. He favours one side. We need to try and encourage him to turn his head more. He can do it but is just really stubborn.

Having a fairly good day today. I have increased the amount of formula he has. I think he is so restless because he is still hungry. He always wakes up about 30 min before feed and grizzles. Is it 150ml per kilo in 24 hours? I think that was what we were told. I worry a lot about over feeding him. Since putting him on soy he has become a real guts. I don't want him to get over weight. Any one else worry about this.

Hope you are all having a great day. I am enjoying the cooler weather in Syd. Better than the stinking hot days we had last week.

becky Guest

We are in the middle of a thunderstorm at the mom (Are you not supposed to use laptops in a storm??????) We are all good here too. Just a quiet one at home, both babies aslepp at the moment (I try to work it that way so I can have an hour os so of quiet.LOL)

Minimax _ i would have wanted to punch her too! Some people can just be so rude!
    Claire - Good on you, I hope you have a great time!!
    Saffi - WOOHOO< only 2 days.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast