Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #3

Nikki - talk about a big WOO HOO!! Thats fantastic harry slept so long, I hope for your sake its a sign of things to come.
    Tori has slept through a few nights this week which is great, perhaps i will get some rest beforeteh next one comes along and messes with my sleep all over???

Kristie - Tori has to shut doors all the time too, its a bit of a pain sometimes though andshe got her finger in one today, no damage done though which is great but lots of tears!
    Tori also has started to pinch us when she is frustrated. she has the shortest temper at the moment, cracks it over anything!
    Talk of the little bugger and she starts again!!
    Will check in on you all again tomorrow, sorry sucha short howdy!!

Hello ladies! I know I have been MIA and I will for the next week or so too. I have been busy looking at daycares, and I found a great one that has video monitoring so I can watch abbys classroom from work all day if I want! lol! I start back March 1st...the same week I come home from Georgia! I leave for Georgia tomorrow so things are going to be crazy for me! I just talked to the company and they are giving me $7/hour (thats US dollars) more than I made last time I worked there! That pays for over half of the day care cost! I am so happy right now! Everything is falling into place! I have to go now, I havent even packed yet!!

Happy birthday beautiful Melly!

Sarajo, that is AMAZING that you can watch the childcare from your office. They have nothing like that in Oz that I know of! I can't believe it, would be awesome to see what your bubs up to and not to have to worry!! We'll miss you over the next week or two.
    Nikki, amazing about Harry sleeping through the night. Coco did her first sleep through at nine weeks and Tilly at 8 months, so I am very happy for you!!
    hope everyone is going well. I had college yesterday and have it again today and tomorrow, Im totally exhausted. Im studying holistic life coaching and the subject Im doing this weekend is Life Care, all about the soul. Very interesting!!
    Dani, good to have you back!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Hi!

We had a really nice night out at dinner last night! Louis had fun at his uncles and ran around playing with their dog (hmmm we dropped him off at bedtime so god knows what time he actually went to sleep - hehe) It's funny sometimes dh and I would go to dinner and not have a whole heap to talk about because it was just the two of us and we saw each other all the time. Last night we chatterboxed the whole time!! So funny...
    Anyway, by the time we picked Louis up and sat for a minute dh couldn't be bothered going out which I'm quietly happy about. I just know it would have wrecked our day today cos he would have been hungover!

Missy - It must be nice seeing your dh and dd play together!! I'm sure dh can't wait until Louis is a bit bigger and can play remote control cars and ride motorbikes and stuff...hehe.

Nikki - OMG! Thats fantastic! What a little champion!! Ooh I hope he's one of those kids to for your sake! hehe. Oh and a massage!! You must feel fantastic!

Cindy - Yeah on Tori sleeping better as well!! I'm sure she'll be fine as well once you settle in to your new house and she's in her own room...We've decided that when we're ready to buy land we're going to rent down here for another 12m so that we can build with dh on a stable income so we'll get a house with some space!! It will be so nice (and may mean I can have no.3 down here as well and space won't be an issue!!hehe I'm so sneaky...)
    Ooh poor Tori with her finger...

Sara - You do sound busy!! The daycare sounds great! Have a great time with your family - what a nice break before you start work again! Yeah on the payrise - that makes it even better!!!

Meg - Sounds like an interesting course! Hope you get a good break on Sunday at least!

It's going to super hot in Melb today...I really must get organised and quickly go and do the food shopping!

To those in here planning on going to the melbourne meet upin here are you still going to go considering the weather? I think its still going to be megga hot tomorrow.

Kristie- sounds like you have everything worked out, its so good when you make decisions like that isnt it! When are you planning on putting your place on the market?

Oh my gosh Al is annoying me tonight!! Just everything about him is buging me today, i wonder what thats all about. I have to go, he is wanting the computer and sitting next to me waiting for it which is giving me the ****es even more!

Love to you all!

Hi Cindy - nope we aren't going too hot.

Hi!

Cindy - Nup - we're not going either! Plus I'm still a bit sick...
    I'm just not coping well with the heat so it will be a quiet one at home for us! It's a shame though as it would have been fun!
    It will be a while before we put it on the market...We're going to sit down about half way through next year and work out a bit of a plan and probably start looking for land. We want to at least find the land we want first and then we'll worry about the house. Land doesn't sell that quickly up there so I'm sure we'll have the time...So we'll be around this area for a few years yet!! hehe. I wanted to be up there for Louis to start kinder but now I've adjusted that so that we're up there for him to start school!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!!

We arent going either, way to hot. Good old melbourne weather hey!!

HI everyone

To all the melbs, we didnt go to the meet either, way too hot to leave the house. Hope everyone had a nice weekend though, despite the heat.
    Cindy Yeah on Tori sleeping well for you. I think the short temper goes with the age as Jordan is loosing it over silly things to at the moment. I am trying to ignore it to see if he will stop it.
    Krisite Hope you feel better soon, it must be awful being preg with the heat. I feel for you. I am sure Louis will grow out of the hitting phase. Glad you had a nice night out.
    Nikki Yeah on the sleep thru, GO HARRY what a little champ. lets hope he does keep it up for you. I hope to see you at playgroup this week, it was a little boring without you.
    RayRay hope you had a nice weekend, despite the heat.
    Sarajo WOW on being able to check out the daycare form the computer, thats a great idea. I might get to distracted though at work, watching all the time
    Meg glad to see he study is going well. Good on you for going to school. I know I wouldnt have the dedication to do it.

Well this weekend was full of eating out. We had lunch out yesterday with friends who just got back from thailand. they had the best photos to show us. She also gave me some Loui Vaton (dont know how to spell) handbags, so excited. Then we had breaky out this morning which was nice with some other friends. We then had roast for tea, we had friends over so now the house is quiet just me and Jordan (who is asleep). The air con is on (has been all weekend) so the house is quite nice.
    Got some jazz shoes on the weekend also, so now I just need some dance pants and a top and I am set. I am so looking forward to class tomorrow night.
    6 more work days till we are off to Hawaii, I cant beleive how quickly the time has come around. I cant wait.
    Have a nice night everyone.
    XX

Hi!

I'm exhausted!! It's sooo hot and I basically spent the day catching up on housework and made these yummy upside down peach muffin things...I've just sat down!! I think I'll go to bed nice and early!
    Louis had fun having a splash in his pool this morning but otherwise was just happy having his daddy around to play with today! He's such a little clown - he loves dancing to video hits and has this funny little dance happening. He's other little milestone of the moment is saying 1,2,3 and a,b,c !! He sometimes gets them confused but mostly says them right!! hehehe.

Tracey - Wow sounds like you had a busy weekend!! Yum at all that food! we've had our air con on as well but it just doesn't cope in this weather - after I cooked dinner tonight it was 33 in the house!!!!! It's cooling down now though...
    Yeah on getting your gear for dancing!!
    Wow you must be getting so excited about going to Hawaii!! I'm sooo jealous!! I'm sure you'll have the most amazing time!!

Goodnight! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Hello Ladies,
    Hope you all hade a great weekend. Do I take it that most of you are from Melbourne?? I am from Geelong, so not quite Melbourne. We have been getting some really hot weather. Ben and I took Jett to the pool today as our house gets so so hot and we haven't got A/C. He had a ball and so did we.
    The boys went to get their hair cut on saturday, we that didn't go so well. It was Jett's 3rd hair cut and he still isn't a bit fan of it. At least it looks at bit neater.
    I really should be in bed sleeping as I am working for the first time tomorrow so that will be exciting.
    I have been spending most of the weekend sorting out my little side business. I have been making hand made cards and have that many I am going to sell them over the net. I think it will be a flop but at least I can give it a try.
    Krisvee - Wow at the baking, I am the worlds worst!!! I am great at cooking meals but baking no way.
    OMG, Well done at the 1,2,3 and a,b,c !! Jett has no idea when it comes to stuff like that. Was it hard for him to learn??
    Cindyb - I know the feeling, Ben does that to me all the time. Jett loves typing so he to normally comes to bug me while I am having so mummy time out. It drives me mad as Ben is sitting on his butt while Jett is running a muk.
    Where is everyone??
    Anyway must be off

Good luck with work Dani!
    Hope everyone else is doing well. I am so relieved that college is over, for a couple of months at least!!!
    Deancey, how EXCITING that you're off to Hawaii!! I will have to find out how it was to travel with bubs as we're going to Vanuatu in May and Im worried about how coco will eat, sleep etc!!
    Better run, time to get tilly organised for school, and coco fed. Poor child is often last to eat!!!
    have a good one xoox

Hi!

Aaahhh how nice it is to wake up to a clean house!!! So worth all the extra effort yesterday! We're having a nice quiet day today...might get some finger paint out later for Louis to have fun with...

Danielle - The pool yesterday sounds like a great idea!! Sorry to hear the haircuts were difficult! I'm lucky my sisters a hairdresser and so I think Louis loves the attention from her. We've just been giving him a no.8 with the clippers lately with a quick trim of his fringe and that seems a lot easier as well. His hair grows so quickly though!
    I hope your first day of work goes well!! Good luck selling your cards!! Can you get them into a local florist or something as well?
    Ummm, we've been saying the 1,2,3 for a while now...I just say it a few times each day and it will eventually sink in! hehe. Mind you he copies lots that we say - he has no concept of what a,b,c means but he's starting to point to fingers for 1,2,3 so I think he may be starting to understand what that it....who knows really? hehe....

Meg - Wow and you're off on holidays soon as well!...I was talking to dh about xmas holidays but I'm not very inspired. We can't afford anything super duper but I want to do something (and not camping) I'm sure I'll find something!

kristie.well done on the clean house,tis nice not to have to wake up to it.louise is sooooo smart,cos he has a smart mummy.i bought chjantelle finger paints and play dough the other day,she loved it,she kept eating the play dough but....
    webbmegg,what a relief,no uni for a while.
    danni,good luck with work today,hope it goes fast for you.i hope your cards sell,wow what a clever girl to make them.
    soooooo glad it is cooler today.i am spending my day doing house work around harry,we went to the local pool tooo yesterday,was lovely,then out to la pochetta for tea.
    ok.have a nice day everyone.
    nikki

Hi everyone!!! :wave:

I have missed SO much in here!!! Just had a quick read - it sounds like everyone is doing well!

Emma is just growing up SO fast. Her sleeps now are amazing. Most of you know how awful it got for a while. Now we just put her in her cot & she doesn't make a peep until morning, and the same for her day sleeps. It still amazes me!! She is learning things so fast & copying everything I do. Today at creche she started ironing - she didn't learn that one from me LOL!!! She is learning more words, but still doesn't have a real lot yet. Ummm....that's about it for now. I'll definitely catch up more often now!

Hi!

Louis and I went for a walk this morning - I nearly had a heart attack walking up the hill near our house! hehehe. I let him have a little walk on the footpath as well so hopefully he'll have a good sleep!

Nikki - LOL on Chantelle eating play doh! ooh I haven't bought any yet! I really must do that soon! My Mum was having a go at me because we want to buy him a pedal bike with one of those handle things for easter. She reckons he's going to be spoilt! But we're not buying him choccy and he doesn't really know whats happening and we don't want to wait until his b'day to get it....Oh well - can't please them all!! hehehe.
    Dinner out sounds nice! I imagine it would be a bit of an event with the whole family going! At least you didn't have to cook in the heat!!
    I was just thinking...what car do you have?? I know I've seen it but I can't remember...Does is work out with the 4 kids?? (I need to have these things thought of for my arguments with dh about having more kids - hehehe!)
    Hope you get your housework finished!! I bet Harry's getting sooo big!!

Linda - So glad to hear from you in here!! I'm sooo glad Emmas sleeping well for you! Must be such a relief - especially being p/g as well! How is it all going? LOL at Emma ironing!!! It's amazing where they pick things up from now!! (I can't remember the last time I ironed!)

Hehe - Look at my big fat tummy!! I think this bubba will be bigger than Louis!!!

naah! your still lovely and compact.
    nikki

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast