Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #5

Missy - I have just noticed you're in sydney. For some reason I thought you were in QLD..

We had such a great time yesterday! Thanks so much who ever suggested it (I think It might have been Nikki). Milo talked all the way home in the car, and kept saying got and moo and baaaaaa! hee hee it was really funny.

I have noticed he talks a LOT more when he's been around other kids.

Mum was so excited about the Phil and Ted pram too. Is there an equivalent to clucky for grandmas?

Oh and Apparently I need to go and get a new wardrobe and go to the gym, cos she just cannot believe you guys have had kids and all look like you do. Thanks mum.

Damn about the wiggles. that sounded really good too. I can't do Barney as I am on training for work that day.

Linda - thats sooo great about the VBAC, I read your other posts about the new OB that you found. It sounds really good.

I think next time we will have a surprise bub too. Well thats what I'd like, but I think DH would be pretty keen to find out again.

racheal it was so lovely to meet you and milo and of course your mum,she is a lovely lady who is such a wonderful support to you and a fantastic grandma to milo,you are a very lucky girl.milo is a georgous looking boy.LOL about the makeup and wardrobe.mums are allowed to say that.
    missy,dont feel ashamed it doesnt matter how many times we do it,it matters how content you and your husban are,and if your relationship servives alone on what you have together and not what goes on in the bedroom then i say it must be a rock solid,true love relationship.my dh is pretty good to he doesnt hassle me too much,he just knows that i am not built that way.
    linda,you are definantly not the only one going through the terrible 2,s.chantelle has just begun to show a colourful personaliy also and it can be very trying at times,she can throw some big tantrums and is very persistant at it too.glad to see that your pregnacy is going well,have you considered some sought of day care for emma 1 day a week so you can do your work with little interuption.
    okay ringing tickitek now
    nikki

Hi again

rach yes im in syd. but all you girlies are in melb..**sniffs* having lost of fun....lol
    nic thanks we do have a good marriage and dont have to do much in the bedroom thank god for that as i so dont want it at the moment...lol
    hi linda Im Julie/missy nice to meet you!!!
    Kristee i know how funny it sounds about dh wanting me pg but its true im a hornbag when pg...pmsl...

Well callum cried all trhoug swimming so wasnt that good but he didnt get up till 8.30 today, and I had to make lots of noise to wake him as we had to be at swimming at 9.15.. poor little man!!!

Missy - don't worry - I'm even further away!!

Nikki - yeah, have thought about day care, just haven't done it yet. Work should slow down after this next month. I have gotten in a cleaner though every 3 weeks & that has been a huge help. I don't know how you cope with the tantie & and a newborn! You'll ahve to give us all tips!!

ETA: Rachael - DH & I were the opposite - I wanted to find out but he didn't. I didn't really mind either way. So are you looking at TTC any time soon?

Hi linda..

Where are you ??
    oh and just lookd at your site how beautiful is your daughter...lovely
    Last edited by Missy; March 28th, 2007 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks Missy

I'm in Taree, so about 3 1/2 hours North of you.

Linda, not just yet. NOt sure when but probably not before mid next year.

Hey Rach

ive just looked at Milo's photo page and wow he looks so grown up. He is really blonde to....i thought callum was.
    he is so cute...

no luck with ticketek.they said to wait and that maybe they might release another show but i have my eye on some tickets on ebay.
    just got a flat tyre.grrrr,went and had my nails done and did some shopping.housework is done but have not done any packing.the washing machine man still hasnt come.waiting waiting.....
    nikki

Hi!

Well, Louis is having a sleep after a big morning getting his haircut and a quick trip to the library!
    He did really well getting his haircut and didn't fidget too much. He was a bit tired by the time we got to the library and I forgot that they had the storytime on this morning so there was hardly any board books left for him to read...
    I've booked him for his immunisations next Tuesday so hopefully it all goes smoothly...I as able to book both his and my appointments only 20min apart so thats handy!

Rachael - Glad you had fun!

Missy - Poor Callum crying at swimming! Do you guys have holidays now?? I've got one more lesson tomorrow and then we have 2 weeks off...

Linda - Yeah on the house cleaner - I'm very jealous!

Nikki - Bugger on the tickets...If they've done so well I'm sure they'll release another show?? bugger on the flat tyre...Yeah at getting your nails done!!

So it looks like the wiggles are off for the moment, i will endeavour to book tickets to barney tomorrow i will just put them on the card and we can sort it out on the day!
    I will just wait to hear if tracey wants to come and also other nikki.

I must get going, i just wanted to make sure kristie hadnt beat me to it and had a baby today while i was at work! I am buggered, so its good old scrambled eggs on toast tonight!

Will check in later!

Hi!

Cindy - No, no baby just yet...now I've booked Louis in to the dr's next week and for his 18m mchn check up bubba can't make an appearance until next Wednesday at the earliest. Hehe!
    Funny, now that I'm getting closer I'm starting to push this date back further and further! hehe...maybe it's some nerves kicking in at going through labour again...

I have booked tori in for tuesday for her shots too, so not lookinf forward to it! I wanted to get it over with though before the new one comes along though.
    crap got to go, tori has just got her fingers stuck in a door

kristie,you mentioned that we get a rebate from the goverment for the 18 month immunisation.how much and how do we get it?
    cindy,you are a crack up.everytime you get on the computer,poor tori hurts herself and you have to go.might have to apply padding to all the walls and doors of your house LOL!
    soooo tired tonight off to bed for me.
    nikki

Well nikki it looks like it is you me and the other nikki for barney, my sister might come too, she will let me know in the morning and i will get the tickets booked asap.
    Nikki cant believe how good friends we all are and we met on the net! She thought you girls were all people i knew from before i moved to QLD!

Nikki- i cant believe she hurts hurself all the time either, its crazy! She has a thing at the moment with closing doors though so if you arent careful to shut them on your way out of any room she is sure to get there in no time!

I got a form sentto me from family assistance last week about the immunisation rebate, you basically have to call them and give them your medicare details and they will check if you are eligable etc. Or you can get a statement from the immunisation register on the medicare website and send it in within 4 weeks of the 18month shots!

Good night my loves, the princess has finally gone to bed - very late for her- and i believe it is time for her very tired mum to do the same!

Nikki - We get between $220 and $280. I can't remember the correct figure.

Benjamin's booked in for Wednesday for his needles.

I was so not happy with Dh's family on the weekend. The Mil cut off my son's beautiful curls and botched it something awful. I had not seen Benjamin all day as he went out there to Granny and Grandpa's with his Aunt and Uncle. Apparently, me saying that I was going to get his hair cut soon, was good enough for Granny to take away Benjamin's 1st hair cut from his mummy and daddy. Really not impressed! We had to take him to the barber to fix up the mess Granny had made. Luckily he did it no charge. I do have an envelope with his curls in it though. So that's at least something... Hopefully the curls will grow back

Melissa

Hi all just thought I would post what I post im my TTC thread to see what you think.
    Here goes.

Well all was going ok untill yesterday when I got a call from the IVF nurse. The last time I spoke to the nurse was about whether or not I could still end up with an ectopic pg after having both tubes removed from pg in them. She said the changes of having an ectopic in the little bit of tubes ( as they leave a little for safty reasons) are still 2%. She also told me that with my history that it could happen. I asked if I would be in danger and she told me yes. As the reason is that if it happen there is a change I could hamerage if I had an op but they would try to terminate it first with meds but if that failed then surg would be needed and that could be dangerous. The other thing was that if I had 2 eggs implanted (as I aways do for better chance) and one implanted in the womb and one in the little bit of tube then they couldnt give me the drugs cause of the baby in the womb which means would have to have surg and then I could still lose both. DH said that he wants more kids and I feel now I could be playing russan rullet. Im abit scared and dont really know what to do. I want more kids but dont really want to put my life at risk. Could I be that unlucky for it to happen again. I thought at first that once both tubes were gone that was it. Well how wrong I was

Oh and by the way yesterday Callum didnt wake till 8.30 and cried all at swimming then got home and had morning tea and went back to sleep at 11. Now I was abit worried yest as he didnt wake till 3pm, so that was 4 hrs sleep. He also woke very grumpy and went back down at 7pm. I feel that he spent most of yest sleeping and that worries me abit. Could there be some thing wrong with him. Im just a mess at the moment with that and the news of the IVF.
    I have to go as Callum has just woken up.
    BBL

Good Morning!

Cindy - I was telling dh too last night that you always sign off with an Uh-oh! hehehe. Hope she was ok! Hope you got a good nights sleep as well! Wow at Nikki thinking we were all old friends!!
    Today is the day I dreamt I would have Dylan (unless it means april 29th - please god no!! hehe)....after that the next prediction is the 3rd and then not to the 11th!

Nikki - Yeah, I think you just go to medicare/family assist...I'm putting the money towards Louis big bed!! I'm hoping it will buy his mattress and side protector...maybe some linen..I'm not sure how much all those things cost though so will just have to stretch it as much as I can..hehe!

Melissa - Oh no!! I would be soooo cross!! Especially if a bad job was done...what are some people thinking?? At least you got the curls

OK - better get organised - Off for Louis' last swimming lesson today before dh takes over next term! OMG! Time's going to quickly. Then we're off to the shops because it's dh's b'day tomorrow and I'm buying him a nintendo wii....a bit extravagant and we can't really afford it but I know he'll love it. I've promised him a good present for ages so finally he's getting one...I told him he has to borrow his brothers for the time being though...I'm sure he knows I'm buying it but isn't 100% iykwim?

have a great day - we had lots of rain overnight in Melb!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast