Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #5

Oh Missy I don't know what to say, what a difficult situation. I feel for you.

Have fun at swimming Kristie. We haven't done lessons yet, we just use the pool at home. Maybe next year...

I am going to start this post with my uh oh!! I just went to the toilet and came out to find tori standing on top of a bar stool, waiting for me to come out and tell her off. Her face was a classic but i kept mine very straight! She is just into everything and always bloody has been! She even tried to climb into her cot this morning and ended up cracking her chin on the side rail! I havea feeling that we are going to be spending some time in future years in emergency wards for stitches etc!
    Oh, my, she was just crawling - as she does lately- and crawled head first into the wall! She actually thought that one was funny though and laughed! Does anyone want to trade???

I have booked Barney tickets! Nikki, its you me and other nikki and munchkins!

Missy i wish i could say something to help your situation seem easier but i just cant, i have no idea what you must be going through, i can only imagine how big a decision it is that you have to make and how torn you must be in many different directions at the moment!

Well, must be off, like you Kristie we have our last swimming class today. I have got Al doing them next term too, the swim school does sunday classes so he is rather thrilled at that and really looking forward to it! i'm not coz the only time they do her level is at 12.45pm! What a crappy time!

Speak to you all later....

Where to start, a lot of posts since I last signed in.
    Cindy,nikki,Rachel and Kristie thankyou for a lovely day at the farm. I had a great time, eating and talking. We really didnt get far before we stopped to eat again LOL.

Rachael it was so nice to meet you. Milo is a sweet little boy and your mum was nice aswell. Mothers!!!! they can say some sily things. Mine always comments on my weight and how much I have put on...... They think they can say anything. You look great.

Nikki bugger about the wiggles concert and the flat tyre. I would love to get my nails done again.

Cindy Hope Tori's finger was ok. I guess she doesnt like you talking to us online so we better meet up more often

Kristie Louis amazes me everytime I see him with all he has learnt. I love the way he can do the wiggles dance You are such a great mum to have the time to spend teaching him all those things.

Linda SO nice to hear from you. Glad to see the pregnancy is going well. Emma isnt the only one testing the boundries at the moment.

Missy bummer about Callum crying thru swimming. Does he normally enjoy it? Jordan has his off days with his swimming. Last week DH said he sooked for a bit.

Well this morning Jordan got up at 6am So not impressed. he was SOOOO clingy and wouldnt let me out of his sight. He ended up falling asleep on my lap just before 9 so will let him have a nap he obviously needs it.
    Well I am hoping that I caught that egg this month. I think I Od on monday and got some BDing in sat, mon and wed ( i am tired now). I forgot how tiring it can be to do it just cause its that time of the month. Not that DH is complaining.
    Well spending the day at home today. Cleaning up and then off to GFs for her sons bday. I am rapted cause then I dont have to cook dinner.
    We had our last dance class for the term so I have 2 weeks off which is nice. Hope I get motivated to go back though.....
    have a nice day everyone XX

Melissa - hope you have some good luck with TTC this month! It's good to catch up with what you are doing.

Cindy - OMG - she sounds like such a little character!! My nephew is only 15 months & has had more stitches than either of his parents! :eek: Some kids just get into it!!

Glad to hear pretty much everyone is being tried ATM by the little ones. Sometimes I go out & see littlies that just sit there so well behaved & it freaks me out LOL. My Mum says they're not normal That makes me feel better!!

Hi!

Just got back...
    Swimming went well - Louis had a ball but I'm definitley a bit over it. It will be nice when dh does it next term. Having lots of little niggles at the moment doesn't help either...Mind you there's no real sign of bubba just yet. I bought Dylan a gorgeous little soft blue doggy that will be from Louis. The only problem is because Louis chose it I think he's not really want to give it up! hehe. Oh well - he'll just have to. I'm going to wrap it up straight away so he hopefully he forgets about it...hehe.

Missy - Oh what a terrible day you had...I'm so sorry to hear of your news! I suppose you can look at it in a few different ways. 2% is only a small chance - 98% success and a new bubba without any complications...I suppose it is something you'll have to discuss with dh...I don't envy you though...Good luck!
    Sorry to hear you're a bit worried about Callum as well. Maybe just see how he is today before you stress too much. Is alert when he is up?? Sometimes Louis has his days where he has a big sleep. Actually - just yesterday he slept over 3 hours - woke up at 4.30pm and was back to bed for a solid night at 7.30pm...

Cindy - Geez - She certainly does keep you on your toes!! At least she's not seriously hurting herself..(yet!) Ooh that is an awkward time next term...Hopefully she'll have a sleep beforehand??

Tracey - Thanks - I think it's cute as well! hehe. I don't think it's anything to do with me though...he just seems to want to learn everything..he gets bored quite easily...
    Urrgghh - 6am??? I would have had a heart attack. Louis more like 7am this morning which was good...it sounds like your having fun with your classes so hopefully you go back! Sounds like you've got a nice day planned! Yeah on not having to cook dinner!

Linda - I think it all comes down to their little characters...and there's so much to explore in the world! Luckily Louis isn't much of a climber but he's into pretty much everything else! hehe.

i miss swimming lessons.it would be a bit hard for dh to take chantelle as he only has mon and tue nights free and that is usually set aside for other things that come along.
    maybe when term 3 arrives i might try again and put harry into the creche there,probably really important as we have the pool and god forbid if she fell in,at least she might have enough skill to get to the side if i get her back into it.
    have been busy packing today.both bubs are asleep at the moment so thought i would sit and have a goss.
    cindy,excellent about barney,what was the date?i will stay the night before and i think a few drinks would go down nicely.
    do i have to go to medicare before she has her needles,sorry im getting a bit confused here...der!
    missy.that is a small chance of complications.did you talk about this over the phone with them?how about you sit down and have a big talk to them about it and maybe they will be able to set your mind at ease.
    oops gotta go harry is awake
    nikki

Hi!

Nikki - Dont' stress too much about the swimming lessons... I think if Louis fell in a pool I don't think he'd be able to get himself to the edge yet...Probably more of a 2yo-3yo thing I'd imagine....
    Nup - get her needles and then go to medicare...I think!! I'll let you know next week - hehe.
    Hope the packings going well!

NIkki - Barney is on the 3rd of May. I am with Kristie too, i think you have to go to medi care or talk to them afte the shots are done??? Hows the packing going? when do you have to be out of the rental? If you need a hand packing let me know, i have had lots of pracise in the past 12 months!

Well, i have just got back from my midwife appt and they want me to see the obgyn on tuesday next week coz bubs is measuring about 4cm behind, it was behind by 2 last visit and while it is growing the gap to where it should be is getting bigger. They think that either i am breech or the placenta has started to come away form the wall already and if its the placenta then they will induce me next week some time. I have to get organised now I am thinking! They arent to worried about it really but want to get it checked out anyway. My bp and bubs heart beat are perfect and there are lots of movements so all looks healthy but you obviously dont want a bub in there if it cant grow properly.
    I asked if my smoking here and there could have done anything and she said very proptly that unless i am smoking a pack a day or more it doesnt make much difference at all, she pointed out that i am probably just having a small bub and that there needs to be both small ones and big ones for ther to be an average size bla bla bla.

Sorry for going on there, I think i am processing all of it as i type!

I must be off, i am struggling to keep my eyes open and since tori fell asleep in the car on the way home and is still that way, i might just treat myself to a nap on the couch instead of cooking tea tonight (not that there is any food in the house!).

Well Jordan certainly tested my patience today. He has been awfully clingy and chucking the worst tantrums.
    Cindy I might just take you up on the offer to swap I am sure all is well with bubs. Hope the app goes well. WOW next week possibly. Better pack your hospital bag now lucky your mum bought your toiletries.
    Kristie, thats so thoughtful to buy present for Dyland from Louis. LOL about Louis not wanting to give it up though.

Jordan is asleep again thankgod. Hope he is in a better mood when he wakes up as we are going out tonight. Might be an early one.

Hi!

Cindy - I'm sure everything will be fine with bubba as well. Remember I had to have a late scan with Louis last time because I measured smaller and all was fine...4 days before I had him my tummy was only measuring 32cm!!! Better to be safe than sorry though...This time around I was measuring 33cm @ nearly 35 weeks so looks like I'll be under as well. My next appointment isn't until next Tues so I'll see whats happening then...Wow at maybe being induced next week!! That should make it a big reality for you! hehehe. I hope for your sake everythings ok and they can just leave you to go naturally again....

Tracey - Sorry to hear you've had a trying day...It can be sooo hard sometimes...little terrors that they are! hehe. Hope you can enjoy your night out!

had a great night out tonight.watched james play under 14 basketball,he shot 3 goals and thrashed the other team by almost 40 points,we then took him out for dinner for his birthday all the family were there,except for grants mum,she is troubled at the moment.he had a good night and got lots of money,he is richer than me now.he is going to buy a new mobile phone.i am taking him and corey to watch the demons play tomorow night.GO THE DEES!!!!!!
    chantelle has crashed and so has corey,harry and james are watching the footy show at the moment,well it is the last day of school tomorrow then it will be busy busy.
    cindy you are sooo thoughtful,you are always offering to help me with the kids and now packing,hellllloooooo you are 37 weeks pregnant,but in saying that if you are bored one day next week and want to drive all this way(silly silly girl) you are more than welcome to help me pack.
    i cant beleive that you might have bub soon,what date are you seing the ob again.
    kristie wish happy birthday to micheal from me and grant and the kids.hope he likes his wii
    ok night all
    nikki

Hi!

Nikki- Thanks! I shall do...yes, he woke me up at 5.20am for his pressies - just like a little kid! hehehe. He was very excited to get it as I told him we couldn't afford it yet and he'd have to wait!
    Glad you had such a good night!! Sorry to hear Grants mums not going to great...

Not much happening with us...Louis is sleeping really well at the moment so hopefully that keeps up. Poor little munchkin had weed through his nappy this morning though so I'm surprised he lasted!
    Off to the bank this morning with out signed forms for our new loan! woohoo. We also got enough so that we can pay off and cancel our credit cards! Yeah! No more for us (other than a visa debit card -but thats our own money) Will be such a nice feeling not paying all that interest! Otherwise will be a nice and quiet day for us which I'm looking forward too!

Chat later!!

Hi all

How is everyone..well talkd to the doc and bbl to let you all know what is going on!!

Callum sooky so talk soon!!

Well hi all again.

I took Callum to the park and he just loved it so much. He as so sooky and had to get him out.

Well spoke to the Doc's yesterday and he said that the chances of me having ectopic in the stumps as he put it is less then having an ectopic pg. So he told me that he wouldnt stop to IVF just because of that. If by chance it did happen then they would give me Meds to terminate it or if that failed then they would operate. He told me that worse case If I started to hemerage they would give me a hysterectomy if that was the case. Ive spoken to dh and we have decided that we will go ahead. Doc said I still have a good chance of getting pg and I shouldnt cease it for that reason only as its a smaller chance then 2%.
    Woohoo we are still going through with it.

Krisvee Good luck with the last swimming lesson. Awww im sure DH will love his pressy...I know mine would If I was getting him that...lol Oh yes its less then 2% now so that makes me feel better...if I have to have a hyst then that fine as ive got 2 beautiful kids and alot of ppl dont have the chance to have that. Im lucky!! [email protected] waking up early for press. Just like a kid...heheheh

Linda thanks so much for the kind words.

cindyb I know there really wasnt anything anyone could have said to make it better but know you all were there thinking of me was nice. So thankyou for that. Awww good luck with bubs. Im sure all will be ok...

Nicole have I missed some thing. What are you packing for??? Yes I spoke to the nurses over the phone and also the doc. but the doc new more about it then the nurses. We spoke for about 1/3 hr and he was really clear on what he said.

deancey Yes Callum really loves swimming so I dont know what was his problem. He is sooky at the moment im wondering if he is getting more teeth. Awww and good luck this month with TTC. I hope it happens for you!!!

oh And when Callum is up he is alert and on the go. I just cant see how he could have slept so long. Well yesterday he only slept for 2and a bit hrs all day. He is asleep now and went down at 10am so ill see how he does today. I just get so worried that some thing is going to happen to him. Im a worry wort....lol

Well gtg so I hope you all have a great day.

Congrats on the load Kristie
    We also got enough so that we can pay off and cancel our credit cards!
    Is that becuase you are building? thats waht I want to do, get our credit cards paid off and cancelled. I wonder if its worth trying to get this put on our house loan??? Its like its a lot, I just don't want all the different lumps of debt IYKWIM?

That's great news Missy!! I'm so pleased for you.

Em has woken at about 5am since DS finished. This morning was the same, but after her bottle, she went back to sleep until 7:45!!! I was STOKED!!! And she is going to MILs this afternoon so I should be able to get all of my work done before the weekend! Yay!!

Missy - thats fantastic news!!! YAY!!!

Hi!

Missy - Thats great news!!! I wish you all the luck ttc a new little addition to your family!
    Thats great you went to the park - sometimes they just need a change of scenery!
    If you are worried you can always take him to the dr just to make sure...better than worrying yourself!

Rachael - Yeah...we just wanted to cut down on our interest payments. At the end of last year we were paying probably around $1500 a month just on interest!!! AAHHH! So in other words we were going backwards with out finances. We're really not lso not good with credit cards or saving so we're just trying to the best thing for us. It does increase out m/g though and we've had to take out m/g insurance again as our loan is so high (in comparison to the value of our house) but it will more than pay for itself in the savings of interest. Also, with only having one loan we can afford to pay more off it and pay it off a lot quicker. In saying that though, yes we are looking to sell in another 15 months or so and will then build...

Linda - Yeah on Emma going back to sleep - hope you get all your work done!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast