Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #6

Hi!

Just a quick one as I'll be heading to bed very shortly! No news from me regarding Dylan - so sorry Nikki - you're guess is wrong! hehe. I have a feeling he'll be arriving closer do his due date now!
    Had a great night away - the weather has been just beautiful. Louis has had the hugest amount of fun seeing his oma and opa and got to round up some cows and have a ride on the four wheeler motorbike! He just loved playing outside and having so much attention! He had a late one last night and slept in until around 8.45am this morning. Typical - we were all sharing a room and I was up at 7.45am and couldn't get back to sleep - grrr!
    How funny's this? (well gross actually) I caught up with my dad today on our way home and saw my uncle (who has cancer - but he's doing well...) and my Dad had hickeys on his neck from his new girlfriend!!!!! I mean - my dads going to be 60 this year!!! heheheheh. I nearly died...of course dh thought it was hilarious....anyway...

Linda - Happy easter! Hope you had a good time at the wedding!

Cindy - So glad everything is well with bubba! Maybe bubba will have a growth spurt over the weekend with all the yummy choccy! Hope your fluid levels stay ok until bubba arrives. I like the name Gabrielle - but I think they're all gorgeous!! Sorry to hear about your dog...poor little thing...
    Omg you must be buggered. Hope you get an early night in! Yeah at being ready for bubba! I still wouldn't buy anything smaller than a 0000 as they grow out of it sooo quickly. Louis was in 0000 until around 6weeks and he was only 5lb14 born...I'm sure he would have only been in 00000 for a couple of weeks only...
    I can soo relate with dh...I had a talk with Michael the other day about how he needs to be more supportive etc etc. He has made more of an effort since then which has been helpful! (I've only changed 2 nappies in the last 2 day! hehehe!) They just don't understand how much of an emotional and stressful time it is when you're this p/g....at least he's trying now for you which is nice! Definitely go with it!

Tracey - I didn't have meat - or fish - for good friday! hehehe. Yeah at Jordan taking so many steps and getting his confidence up!! We're getting drytron out next Saturday to do our carpets! I wonder if they'll be done before Dylan arrives?? hehehe.
    So sorry to hear that af arrived....Big hugs!

Missy - OMG! I hope everything is ok...please check in soon and let us know how you're going...Big hugs!

Melissa - Happy easter - LOL on the baby clydesdale!! hehe.

Nikki - Yes, I'm back safe and sound! Dh is on light alcohol since I've reached 38 weeks. It won't hurt him to have a couple of weeks not going over the limit!! hehe. Poor Harry with his cough - hope he's improving! and poor Chantelle with her teeth. Actually, we think we may have seen some molars in Louis' mouth today but I've forgotten to check again..hehe. Will have to do it tomorrow. I'm so bad with noticing teeth through. It's about time he had some more though! It would only have just come through though because the mchn checked on Tuesday and he didn't have any!!
    OMG at having 7 children over...I think I would lose my mind!! hehe.
    Hope you have a great Easter with the kids tomorrow! How cute of Corey to do all that for the easter bunny! Sorry to hear that he's been naughty though!

OK - my quick one has turned into an epic! You've all been gasbagging too much without me! hehehe.
    Happy Easter!

kristie,glad to see you back safe and sound.
    nikki

Hi!

Thanks Nikki!

Hope you all had a great day yesterday and all have choccy hangovers! hehehe. I figure I may as well eat it all now cos I won't be eating it after bubba arrives! hehe.

No news from me really....Off to visit my brother today and to do some shopping - we have no food in the house! I'm really dreading how busy the shops will be though...

Chat later!

Well we have way to much chocolate in this house.
    Jordan has loved eating the chocolate eggs, I think he enjoys unwrapping them the most
    We had a nice lunch yesterday with ILS and BIL/GF and then went to my parents for tea. Dinner at mums was a little awkward as DH and I are still not happy with my brother over the way he treats Jordan but after he and his fiancee left it was nice. (we all b***** about his fiancee as non of us like her ) SO NASTY I KNOW
    Yesterday he showed off his walking so much, he knows he is clever when he does it as he claps his hands when he reaches where he wants to go. Next time we see you ladies we should have a full time walker on our hands. I cant wait to be able to let him run around as I know he so wants to.

Krisite hope the shops arent too crowded for you. Eat up on the chocolate, it will give you good energy for the labour Glad you had a nice time away.
    Nikki I am sure you all got spoilt with eggs at your house. Hope the kids behaved. How did Corey go with not getting his big egg?
    Cindy Bugger about the pram not fitting thru the door, how silly is that though? Definatly have AF here, so no chance of pregnancy. Its ok I was mega b**** yesterday and apologised to DH last night. I was just convinced I might be when AF arrivd early I was shattered. I am better now though.
    Rachel How did Milo go with his easter eggs? Hope you got spoilt also.
    Linda hope you had a nice easter. I am sure Em enjoyed all the chockies.
    Kirsty Hope Gus is feeling better. Is his eating improving? Would he eat any easter eggs? Hope you are feeling ok also.
    Melissa LOL at you having a clyesdale, Jordan is a big boy too. I am sure they would be similar build. Hope he had a nice easter and had some yummy easter eggs.

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend

Hi!

It is such a gorgeous day here today!! Louis had a great time playing with my brothers dog at their house! He also scoffed lots of fruit! He was fast asleep 5min after he was in the car!

Tracey - Yeah on all the eggs! hehe. Louis has only had a few bits of choccy but I think it's growing on him - hehe.
    Glad you had a great day! Yeah on Jordan and all his walking!!
    So sorry to hear it's definitely af...Wishing you lots of luck for this cycle!!

Well i am buggered today- had the family over and they always wear me out, especially my aunty!!!

nothing really to say other than YAY jordan on all his walking - I cant wait to see him in action!

Well, i am off to watch bondi rescue and then to bed, going to try the sex part of getting this baby out tonight!

Tracey - Benjamin got a couple of small eggs, and a bunny from his nana. I told people not to go overboard and they seemed to go well with that. Benjamin just thinks that it tastes good.

Nikki - Daycare is going well. Apart from the few little not nice habits he's coming home with, like hitting... Other than that, he's very happy to go home at the end of the day. He sleeps well after a full day there.

Kristie and Cindy - How are you both, getting all so close now...

Melissa

ooooh Kristie and Cindy. hopefully it won't be too much longer for you now!

we had a bit of a scare yesterday.

We were at my parents place, I had just changed Milo's (dirty) nappy and was washing my hands. DH calls out to Milo, and comes in to me, asking where he is?

I don't know, isn't he in the lounge - I'm washing my hands. So I go to look int he bedrooms, no Milo. Dh and various family members search the house - no Milo.

OMG, we run out the front door, DOWN THE *concrete* STAIRS, and find him just about to step on to the road to walk around the parked cars and into the playground next to mums house.

Thanks goodness they live and the end of a court. I can't believe we let it happen, I still feel sick to the stomach thinking about it.

Hope everyone else's Easter was less eventful than ours.

Missy - I hope everythings OK for you guys...

Rachael - OMG! That would have been SO scary!! It happens so quickly too! I find it hard when there are heaps of people around, as everyone thinks someone else is watching. It's probably harder than if you are on your own when you know you have to watch IYKWIM.

Glad to hear everyone had a good Easter. Ours was good, nice & quiet.

Have been reading, just not posting much as DH is home so I don't get as much time.

Hi!

No news here - all ready to have this bubba but he's just too comfortable! hehe. I'm heading off to the park today with Louis and meeting a friend so maybe all the running around there as well as a walk may help things along!
    Louis is going really well. I forgot to say the other day we noticed he's got a molar through! woohoo! May have explained why he was a bit clingy the other day!

Cindy - I don't blame you for being tired with everyone over!! Hope you got an early night with a good sleep. I've been in bed by about 9.30pm everynight at the moment!!
    Was certainly a nice day for it though!

Melissa - Glad you're well! Yeah...starting to get a bit over it now! hehe. At least I'm getting lots of sleep at the moment though! I'll be complaining soon when I'm getting none! hehehe.

Rachael - Oh no! How scary! It does happen so quickly! Cheeky Milo! I'm so glad to hear it was all ok though. I agree with Linda - I know I'm not watching Louis half as closely when there are a lot of people around so it makes it so easy to happen.

Linda - Glad to hear your well and had a nice easter!! Glad your getting some rest in!

A big hi to everyone!! Chat later!

Rachael that is scary. I am glad he is ok. I will have to start to watch more closely now as Jordan is getting better at walking. Glad you had a nice easter though
    Krisite LOL about Dylan being comfortable. Lets hope he evicts himself soon. I cant wait to meet him. Good on you for getting rested up though, thats a great idea.
    Linda glad you had a nice easter.
    Cindy glad you had a nice day with the family but it can be awfully tiring especially late in preg I would imagine. Hope you got some rest. Cant wait to meet new little princess, tell her to get a move on

Well as for me, its housework today. Think I will take Jordan to the park this afternoon if its not to hot. He is really enoying going outside at the moment. He is now 30% walking 70% crawling but he is getting there. I keep trying to encourage him and he gets so excited once he has walked somewhere.
    Back to work tomorrow, what a bummer oh well I have had a nice week off. DH is back today and is not happy he has a training course. Going to cook a nice dinner for when he gets home to make up for the crappy day. (such a good wife )
    chat later

Hi!

Took Louis to the park this morning - he had so much fun running around everywhere. It's such a great playground there! He was running around on the big playground though and was going to go down these big steps! It's a worry when they lose their fears! I ended up going for a 2.5k walk around the lake. Had a few aches and pains but nothing now (other than my back! hehe)

Trace - Hope you make it to the park - it's such a beautiful day - perfect weather! Awww how nice of you to make a yummy dinner for Jamie! hehe.

Michael's not exactly in my good books at the moment so I'm not being a nice wife at all! hehehe. I should never have bought the nintendo as he's on it every night...He just can't understand when I ask him to spend time with me/us...he gets all cranky - and I'm just not in the mood for it at the moment...Even on the weekend he went to mow the lawn and sweep out the back and so Louis and I went out as well and he just all grumpy because we were in the way ra ra ra...such a cranky poo. I've been asking to watch a dvd together for over a week but there's none of that either...
    Anyway, sorry to vent....I'm prob a bit over emotional at the moment as well...but I just know what it's going to be like when we have a new bubba again and I think we should make the most of this time iykwim?? Anyway...

Chat later!

Rayray - You're not alone on this one. Benjamin did the exact same thing with me watching him a few weeks back. He was running down the driveway towards the car then detoured, ditched his dummy down the driveway and ran out into the middle of the street. We were at his great grandparents house, and luckily they've got the most quietest street. Still not happy he did that though... I still think about what if? You've just got to have eyes in the back of your head with these little tikes.

I've just recieved a great call, I'm now a kitchenhand for SSS BBQ Barns here in Toowoomba. I had an interview last Monday, a trial last Tuesday, then I worked Saturday night which was paid work. Then I had to wait til today to find out for sure I had the job, which I now do.....

Anyhow, a friend has just arrived, and I can't wait to tell him the news too.

Melissa

Great news Melissa! Woohoo!! Cheeky Benjamin for doing a runner as well!! Everythings just so exciting for them at this stage! Glad it was all ok though...

Rachel - that would have scared the so and so out of me! Glad to hear he was alright though.

Melissa- thats fantastic about the job! When do you start? Is it full time?

Tracey - you will be getting to meet my princess earlier than expected! I am going to be induced this thursday! I saw the obgyn today and although bub looks good and healthy, we still arent growing at the pace we shouldbe so the theory is that she should be able to do better out in the real world rather than with a placenta that thinks its time to holiday already!
    I cant believe that i will have a new bub in my house by the end of the weekend!!! He did a stretch and sweep today which was no fun at all! He was going to break my waters too but i am only dilated 2cm at the moment so there wasnt enough room to get in there properly yet!
    I am going to go into work tomorrow morning and then to the movies and then its packing time! I cant believe i know when it is going to start!

I am going to go crazy thinking about it!

Wow Cindy!!! That's not long!! Hope you get lots of rest in the meantime!

Melissa - congrats on the new job!

OMG Cindy!!!!!!! I better get a wriggle on as it looks like your little princess will be arriving before Dylan!!! Wow!!! Geez - thats great you're already 2cm dialated!! You must be so excited!! I'm so jealous you know when she's going to arrive!!
    I can't wait to meet her!! I'm so coming for a visit!!!

hi guys.hope you all had a great easter.we had a quiet one.didnt keep coreys eggs from him as grant thought it was to cruel and what do you know,he was an absolute turd the next day,a real little ****.we went and saw grants mum and we had an extra child again as usual.we actually had a really crappy day and everyone was in a very toey mood,the kids were just driving me and grant crazy.
    yesterday was a great day though,we went down to ocean grove for the whole day.got home about 10pm last night,the weather was just devine and the kids had a great time with there couisins at the beach,harry was good also.grant had a few ales,actually alot of ales and was really relaxed.
    today our new house settled.i took the kids straight thre for a swim in there new pool.they really loved it,especially corey and chantelle.and YES i had an extra child again.i am soooo over having alll these kids and have told the boys there will be NO MORE for the rest of the holidays,i am exhausted from all the noise and mess and squabling.
    tomorrow the babies go into day care so me and grant can start on the painting.i am actually looking forward to having a break from them,today was the worst day i have had so far with harry.he was so miserable all day and so was chantlelle,they both have coughs and i think they are just unwell,was very trying,in fact i am suprised i coped,i hope i dont have another day like it for a looong time.
    CINDY,how bloody exciting,i cant beleive it,wow me and grant are spinning out that your little family of three will be 4 after tomorrow,wishing you a quick labour and speedy recovery.i bet you just cant wait to lay your eyes on her,tori is just going to be so smitten with her new baby,i still remember how chantlelle was when she first saw harry,she just saw him as a little dolly or puppy and was so fascinated by him and oh so gentle.what time are they going to start the induction? so her birthday is the 12th of april.
    KRISTIE ok time to start your labour now also if you are going to have your baby on the same day.think it is time to have a really good shag my dear.wow i realy thought you would have had your baby first.well we will see what happens.
    grant has found another prado,he has put a deposit on it and i think he is going to pick it up tomorrw,i havnt seen it but he said it is absolutly perfect,tis white and has 30,000 kms on it ,so it is vertually brand new,he said it is a million times better than the other one for the same price.hopefully it all goes to plan.
    still no sign of the girls in the target cataloge,though i will keep checking.
    LINDA you have been great at popping in more regularily,i am really looking forward to hearing from you about emma and your pregnancy.
    KIRSTY any news yet about bub in tum?
    TRACEY you are a great wife,well done,seems he is a great hubby too.
    MELISSA congratulations on the job,i think this will be alot more enjoyable than being in your previos job,keep us up to date on how it is going.
    RAYRAY oh dear,very scary,tis good these things happen from time to time,it just reminds us how important it is to be diligent in keeping a very close whatch on our kids.sometimes we can get a bit too comfortable and assume all is ok,im glad you shared it with us,it is a good reminder to ourselves aswell.
    ok going to hit the sack.i have a huge day tomorrow.
    love you all
    nikki

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast