Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #6

Missy, Thanks for your email and for letting us know what happened. Poor little Callum. He probably picked up the virus from hospital in the first place! I am so sorry you had to go through that. It sounds like it was really horrible. Big hugs. So good to hear from you and to hear Callum (and Melissa) are both now fine! xx

Carrie, I haven't tried Kindersigns, however I bought a baby signing kit from the ABA called Tinytalk. It was a book and dvd. It was recommended by a couple of speech therapists I know. It looks pretty good, but I must say I have not really got into it. Tooo tired these days to really be able to give that sort of thing my full attention. And now Gus is so good at letting me know what he wants, we've sort of worked out or own non-verbal (and verbal) communication. I have friends who have used other signing books and swear by it. Would love to know how you go, in due course.

chantelle has made it in the target book,go to target website and click on the april edition magazine,she is in the baby section under clothes sets,pg 3.we are very proud as you can imagine.
    cindy i cant beleive that al has gone back to work,how did your day go,did you manage ok on your own,how cute that tori just cant get enough kisses,chantelle is the same but tries to hug him to death and wants to do it on her own without my help(oh dear)
    missy,that is just terrifying,what an awful experience,you did the right thing at least you knew that he was in the best care and they were able to rehydrate him better than you could have,glad all is well now.
    painting is going ok,just tedious work,the babies have been going fine at daycare,i miss them terribly by the end of the day,i should be well and truley finished by the end of the week.
    tracey,i have decided to give play group the boot.tis hard at that time of day as chantelle is just too tired.the drive is always upsetting cos harry cries all the way there and back,maybe i will give it a try later when they are a bit older
    oky doky must be off.
    nikki

Missy I am so glad Callum is ok but sorry you all had to go through that. I would have been a mess aswell. Good to see that Melissa is back at soccer aswell.
    Cindy WOW on Al going back to work. You are a supermum though so you will be right. How cute is Tori giving Charlotte lots of kisses. Hope you took photos of the peanut butter face. Let me know when you are up for visitors as I would love to come over. Yeah on CHarlotte being a good sleeper also.
    Krisite Glad all is well with Dylan and yeah on the growth spurt. What is Louis up to, any new tricks?
    Kirsite how are things with Gus?
    Nikki i am going to miss you guys at playgroup but i guess if its too hard then best you stay home. Glad the painting is going well. We will have to ensure we catch up some other times.

Well back from dancing tonight after 2 weeks off and it was great. Jordan had swimming today and Jamie said he WALKED across the floaty thing in the pool YEAH! I wish I could have seen it. He didnt want his dinner tonight, we had chicken and fried rice so he ended up with a vegemite sandwich. Oh well,atleast he ate I suppose. He went to bed no worries so thats good.
    Kitchen was clean when I got home BONUS.
    Jamie bought me some new lingerie today (think he might want some ) so I am spoilt. Also some silk PJs. Lets hope they inspire some good BDing.

Take care chat tomorrow.

Awwww thanks so much everyone. Callum's first day back at school as he has been away for 2 weeks. Ill be back later to chat.

Thanks again
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!

Not much from me...

Nikki - Yeah!!! She looks gorgeous! Was that from the first photo shoot? Can you get the magazine in print of is it just online?
    So glad you're nearly finished with the painting. I can't wait to see the new house!! I bet you're so excited to move in!

Tracey - Ummm Louis' new tricks....he plays "round and round the garden" on us! (but he gets the tickles!), he pretty much knows his colours now!! he sometimes gets them muddled still...Oh and even though he's been counting to 10 for a little while he is now actually counting things - so if we give him 3 cars he counts to 3!!! or if there's 5 frogs in his book he'll count 5!! Otherwise he's vocab is just coming along really well - he says "horsey says neigh" and "cow says moo" and is saying lots of 2 and 3 word sentences. His favourite at the moment is "have some" when we're eating! hehe.
    Anyway....you shouldn't have asked! hehehehe.
    Yeah for getting back into dance classes! Wow on Jordan walking across the floaty thing!! Oooh new lingerie!!! Very nice! I don't think dh would ever go out and buy me lingerie! hehe. I'll probably be in flanny pj's forever now anyway with all the ugly stretchmarks I've got...

Missy - Glad Callums well enough to go back...

Might take Louis to the park today...it's so hard running around after him but he loves it sooo much.

Chat later!

kristie,i just rang head office and unfortunantly it is only an online magazine.boohoo!!!!
    she was lovely though and is sending me some copies of her photos,but i dont think it will come as a magazine page but just a photo.i was hoping to frame it as a magazine/catalouge picture.not to worry,i am still thrilled.
    how are you feeling.only 3 days till you are due.woohoo!
    okay,off to paint.AGAIN!!!!!
    nikki

Bugger - at least they're sending out the photos - thats nice! Don't work too hard today!

Yeah, I'm feeling ok. I've just adjusted my mind set to being induced 10 days over so I'm not expecting anything to happen every minute! hehe.

Off to visit Cindy and the girls in a minute! I must remember to take photos this time!

I tried to have a look at the photos, but I can't get on to the target site...will try a bit later

Nikki, How exciting to hear Chantelle is in the catalogue. Bummer that it is not going to be in hard copy form. Perhaps you could print out the relevant pages of the catalogue with a colour printer to get a permanent record?
    Call me stoopid, but I can't work out how to find Chantelle's page(s) on the website. There doesn't seem to be a section entitled magazine (well at least not that I can find). Can you give me some more pointers on how to find the pictures please? What is Chantelle wearing?

Nikki it took me forever to find her but Chantelle looks gorgeous. Bummer it isnt going to print though. Nice of them to send you the photos though.

Missy glad Callum is well enough now to head back to school.

Kristy Louis is so clever. I love hearing about all his tricks. Have a good time at Cindys. Please take some pics and email them if you can.

CIndy hope you are well and your little princess's are aswell. Are you getting enough rest? DId you need any help with anything?

Well just got back from playgroup and Jordan is pooped. He walked around the play eqp all afternoon and loved it. I think he enjoyed it more now that he can walk and interact a little more.
    I have SOO much housework to do but am having lunch and then will get stuck into it.
    I have decided to try and make beef strogonof for dinner. Heres hoping it turns out ok. Jamie is sick of my roast potatoes everynight so I thought I would try something else.
    Well the accidents have started now with Jordans walking. this morning he cut his tongue when he fell into the window frame. OOPS, poor darling. Everything seems to happen when he is with me though. I was right there aswell and couldnt even stop it. He seems ok though, it just looks sore.

Well best be off, will come back later.

Missy- That must have been so scarey for you! I am glad he is ok though now. You just need to recover from it !

Nikki - how exciting chantelle is in it!! I am printing it out for you as i type - i have worked out a clever way for pausing the picture on the screen and hopefully it will print well for me.
    Hows the car going?

OHHH it printed really well!!! I a m just to cleaver for my own good!! It looks like a magazine page too and on photo paper!

Well yesterday was my first day witht he girls and we wentto playgroup which was great coz the other girls cuddled charlotte and i got to spend some quality time with tori playing outside. I am a much more fun mum now i dont have a belly in the way!

Kristie and louis have just left from visiting and the kiddies had a ball playing but were both knackered by the end of it. I spent most ofthe bloody morning feeding charlotte - she likes her boobies! The health nurse came while kristie was here and they did her weight etc and she has already put on over 200gms!!this little bub is going to end up a buddah!

Well i really should try to get a nap while the girls sleep - so am goingto love and leave you for the moment!

Was just talking to tracey on messenger - she is going to try to come out his way for a visit next thursday, will you be free too nikki? Kristie do you think you could have dylan by then for us?? i am sure you will - you look fantastic can i just tell you!

I just noticed on the target thing that they have a pic of the oputfit tori was wearing but they obviously decided to make it a 3 piece set coz she didnt have to wear the jacket for her photos

Hi!

Louis is fast asleep and I've got days of our lives on (hehe Cindy!) Aaahhh bliss! hehe. The kids had fun playing and getting into mischief and Cindy's looking great!! I agree - I don't think Charlotte will be small for long - she loves her booby juice!! She's looking great and has changed so much from my last visit on Friday. Cindy you're doing an amazing job with them both and to go to playgroup yesterday and do your shopping was just amazing! I hope there's not too much food on the floor and you manage to get a rest in!!!

With the target pictures - it's not in the catalogue but the April magazine...Thats great they printed out well Cindy! Bummer they had the outfit that Tori tried on...hopefully next time!!

Tracey - OMG - I forgot to take photos AGAIN! I'm such a nong. I can't believe it....grrrr!
    Good luck with your dinner! Hope you get your housework done!! Housework is the worst thing every I reckon! hehe. Glad Jordan had fun at playgroup! Poor little munchkin hurting himself...it's to be expected though now he's walking around! Hopefully there's not too many more accidents.

Ooh I'd love to catch up next Thursday! I'll probably still be p/g but hopefully Dylan will have arrived! hehe. I'll mark it down in my diary anyway!

Chat later!

OK housework done, washing hung out and Jordan still asleep BONUS!
    Krisite it would be great if you could come along also next thursday. you never know Dylan might be here to see us all. LOL about days of our lives, you are such a mum to be watching that show.

Stuffing my face with easter eggs, SO BAD! but they have to be eaten.

He he I know! It's just really sad...I've got to have my daytime tv on - it's therapeutic - hehe. I even cried yesterday!! hehehehe. Thats how crazy my hormones must be at the moment!! I mean, who cries over a soap??
    Glad you got all your jobs done - you deserve the choccy!

cindy,it was such a bitter sweet moment for me to find that tori did not get into the catalogue,i also noticed that they redid the photo shoot,they didnt use the other little girl either so i am assuming that the girl who gave you the clothes forgot to give you the jacket.i soooo hope that they choose tori for the next catalouge,it would really make my day.thankyou so much for finding the time to print out the picture,i have tried and just couldnt work it out,would you be so lovely to post it to me?
    my new address is
    8 mark place west melton,vic 3337.

as for next thursday i should be able to come but i will have to let you know as it gets closer.i will be finished with the painting this week and next week i am going to swap cars with grant and use his ute to start moving boxes and bits and peices over to the house so it will depend on how much i get done as we have to be out of the house by that weekend.
    off to cook tea,back later
    nikki

oh cindy time to change that ticker!!!!!!
    nikki

Nikki...you're going to need a big holiday after moving into this house! I can't believe how much your doing with a family to look after as well...I hope Grants appreciating how busy you are and helping out with the kids at night!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast