Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #7

Well - we are home now - it took a bit longerthan expected to get home coz charlotte decided she needed more of a feed after all, decided to start screaming on the west gate bridge which was fun!!
    It was fantastic to have the day with you nikki just to chat away, i hada rally good day and al said that although it was a long hard day he really enjoyed grants company and had a great day! You were right about tori falling asleep straight away!
    I think grant is right about our friendship, i too can see us nattering away for years to come! Thank god for bellybelly!

Well i am going to go finish feeding charlotte and get some sleep!

On tomorrow - i will be home all day so i am not bothered at all about time, it will be great to catch up! Are you still keen to do the drive tracey?? I hope you do pop over kristie!

Night all my lovelies!

Thanks guys for the well wishes. I'm feeling 100% on what i was on monday. Will probably be told by the physio not stay off work til bext week, but I can't so will just have to pack my heatbag to take to work.

Have't quite caught up on everything so will do a proper post tomorrow

Cindy I am still up to coming if thats still ok with you. I was thinking of leaving here about 9.30-10.00 and I think I am about an hr away so would be there 10.30-11.00
    Nikki glad the day went well today

off to bed so will catch up tomorrow.

tracey- that sound fine!! AS i said i am home anyway am going tothe shops in a minute but nothing to exciting and that may not even happen at this stage coz tori has woken on the wrong side of the bed at this stage so i need to crack her out of that one!!!

Hi!

Nikki - So glad you got heaps done! What a great help it was having Cindy and Al over!

Cindy/Tracey - I think I'm piking...I know I know it's rotten of me. Dh is taking Louis out for a couple of hours though and I think I'm just going to kick back at home...I'm sorry - I promise to catch up next time!

Rachael - Glad to hear your backs getting a bit better!

As for us - we're going well! I had my first nights good sleep last night with Dylan only feeding at 11ish/3.30 and then 7.30!!! So finally I think he's feeding about 3-4 hours apart! Thank god!! I'm still tired as I have a bit to catch up on but feeling sooo much better! Louis is being very loving with kisses and cuddles to Dylan at times but on the whole he's not too interested. Typical boy! hehe. I think he loves having his Daddy home to be too bothered!

K - hope you guys have a great catch up!

Cindy thats for a great morning and my cuddle with Charlotte. she is a just a little doll. Tori is hilarious with her little cheeky laugh and her "shoes". I think you will have to take out a 2nd mortgage when she is older to keep up with her obsession She is just adorable.
    Kristie dont worry about piking. I am sure we will catch up soon. Hope you got some rest with Louis out with DH. Glad to see you are getting some better sleep aswell.
    Nikki I am so glad you got lots done yesterday. Did I read you were going back to school? That sounds like a great idea I hope it works out for you. It would be great to get some ME time doing something you really enjoy.
    Rachel glad you are feeling better.

Well I had a great time this morning with Cindy and the girls. They are just gorgeous. Jordan had a great time and it was the 1st time he really got to play with Tori now that he is walking. He did cop a few wacks to the head but he is tough he still wanted to cuddle and kiss her.
    He fell asleep just as we turned onto the fway so that was great. Hewoke up just as I pulled out of maccas drive thru, I think he could smell the food. I have put him back to bed though as I want him to sleep atleast 2 hrs.
    Gotta decide what to make for tea, think its crumbed chicken and pasta.
    take care everyone XX

Hey tracey - thanks for coming to visit!! It was great to catch up, and i just cant get over how grown up jordan is now he is a big walking man!!
    Sorry about tori and her flying fists - i'm hoping thats something she will grow out of soon, so far she has hit louis, chantelle and jordan in the past week - hopefully tis just coz she is tired and i can try to do better at getting her to sleep during the day!
    She fell asleep within seconds of me putting her in the cot today though!

thanks again for th plate - its fantastic! You are so clever! where did you getthe idea to do plates from? Is it hard to do? Maybe you could sell them?

Got to go, the big one is awake!!

Hi!

Cindy - you've done your ticker!! Woohoo! Sounds like you guys had a good catch up today! LOL at Tori and her flying fists!

Trace - LOL at Jordan waking up at the drive thru!

Well I've had a quiet day today! Dylans doing well except he's got tummy aches as he's having a bit of trouble bringing up his wind - had a big chunder after his feed...might have to watch what I'm eating a bit better perhaps...
    Well, we're getting ready to take Louis to his swimming lesson...a big family outing - lol! Then take away for dinner...

Hope you're all well - chat later!

hi all,OMG it took 1 hour to load again,but it disapeared 3 times so all up i have been trying to get on here for about 2 hours,gggrrrrr!
    put up all the blinds and curtains today,they look fantastic.
    i had a big discussion with SIL today for about 2 hours,we soughted alot of stuff out and i was releived that everything i had a ***** about she agreed she was in the wrong.we will be getting along much better now that we have had it out.
    the real estate agent just came by to tell me that they have some people who want to take over our lease cos there house burnt down over the weekend(poor people) they have 2 children and are currently living out of there van.they want to move in on monday.oh **** that has really put the pressure on us.i am not prepared and the house will have no kitchen or carpet,not sure what we will do yet.but we do not want these people to get away as we will have to keep paying rent until someone else takes over the lease.....what to do....what to do.......
    guess what
    AF arrived today,it is the first one since i conceived chantelle in january 2004.
    so far it is not causeing me any trouble but grant is rather disappointed cos he hinted that he wanted some tonight.TOOOO BAD!!!!
    tracey im glad that you had fun catching up with cindy and the girls today,cindy text me and said that jordan was so georgous walking aropund,bet he is so happy to have finally found his legs.
    kristie,i hope you had a good rest today without louis for a while.glad dylan let you get a better sleep also,i am hanging to meet him.
    ok i bet post this before the puter ****s itself again.
    love ya all
    nikki

Hi!

Just a quick one as I'm soooo tired.

Nikki - What a dilemma! Hope you sort it out...So glad you've sorted things out with sil - better that than to be annoyed...
    Wow at getting af! That was quick this time around!

K - just having a tidy up and I'll be off to bed...

Nikki -bugger about af turning up! You spoke to soon, werent you just saying yesterday that it hadnt been! I have to laugh at your post coz half of it is ****'s
    Good to hear you got to have a chat with your SIL, you definately needed to sort that one out. Did you write it all down and get it out beforeyou actually said it all to her?

Kristie- how did swimming go? Sorry to hear dylan has had a sore belly, we have one of those here tonight so i can fully sympathise!

Must be off, al isnt handlingthe grumpy bub to well

Hi girls, just a quick post to say hi. I've been reading your posts, but no time to do personals just now. We're about to dash off to the first of F's medical appointments for the day. He had a fun day yesterday playing with another October bubba, Arabella. Lucky for that as today won't be so much fun. Our first appointment is with the surgeon to see what we can do about the incision that is still not healing properly. Will pop in later to do personals etc. Have a fun day guys. xx

Hi!

Cindy- Swimming was good...Luckily Michael can see that it's silly that we all go though and he will take Louis on his own next week. Poor Dylan started crying on the way home and we had to stop so I could feed him! Louis had a ball in the water with his Daddy though!
    I'm not sure if he's just a gutsy bub or somethings irritating him but he's such a windy baby. Luckily we seem to have most of our problems through the day and he's sleeping really well at night going about 4h between feeds. I actually got 8 hours sleep last night (broken of course) Then through the day he's more about 2 1/2-3 hourly feeds...
    I've had a definite case of the guilts with Louis...he's just been such a good boy and sometimes I just want to cuddle him/play with him but I've got Dylan iykwim? I'm sure Nikki will relate to this as well...

Kirsty - Hope your appts go well. Thats great the Fergus had a great day playing yesterday.

lol @ your ticker Kristie - Dylan Andrew is old! ha ha

Well, Milo decided to play hide and seek this morning. He was playing with his shoes in the loungeroom, and I was getting ready for work. Our bedroom door opens across the hall into the lounge. So I turned my back for about 5 seconds, and DH walks in and says wheres Milo?

Now, all the doors are locked, and the dangerous areas (bathroom, laundry etc) are closed off, so we aren't too worried saftey-wise, and we walk around the house looking for him. For a whole minute, then DH hears giggling, and we see him, HIDING behing his highchair, peeking out at us!!

It was so funny! I had to try really hard not to laugh in front of him and tell him its not nice to hide from mummy and daddy.

Hi!

Rachael - What a cheeky boy - lol!! Yeah I'm not sure why my tickers doing that ...stupid thing...

We had the mchn out today and Dylans put on 220g in 3 days!! I think he's going to be a buddha! lol.
    Louis just today has worked out how to open our front security door!! I'm so glad we saw him do it while we were all standing around the door...we live on such a busy road that if he got out when I didn't notice we'd be in big trouble...
    Luckily through winter we'll have the door closed but we're obviously going to have to get in the habit of locking it now...

My oh my Kristie- that louis is to clever being able to open the door!
    I definately know what you mean about getting th eguilts about not spending time withthe older one! Its so hard, coz they always want you when you are feeding the bub. I ahve mastered the art of feeding and walking today though and even managed to sit on the floor and play jigsaws with tori for a little bit while feeding charlotte!

Well, this is a really quick one from me tonight coz I am hoping to get the girls to bed ans get some sleep myself!
    I actually slept in today but it wasnt good, al had tori in the bed iwth him in the spare room last night and she was still alseep when he had to go to work so the idiot left her ther by herself - which is fine she doesnt fall out or anything - but he also left me to sleep which meant that i didnt get woken untill8.30 when tori came in to talk to me! She could have been doing anything - luckily i think she just played with her toys but my golly gosh!!!

Nikki - whats happening with your move? Are you trying to get it done this weekend? are you still going to go out for tea if thats the case?

Till later people! My glass of wine is calling me! Along with the roast lamb.....

Hi!

Cindy - wow your good cooking a roast - enjoy your wine! Omg - I would have died if Michael did that - hehe. I'm so glad everything was ok though. He obviously thought he was doing the right thing giving you a sleep...Yeah at the multitasking with feeding - it will certainly be interesting when I'm home alone...

Hope you get an early night - I'm hoping for one as well!!

Cindy What a good girl Tori is to play with her toys and not get up to any mischeif whilst you were asleep. I am sure you got a fright though. I am glad you like the plate. I started doing them when I was given one when jordan was born. I have sold a few to ladies off baby forums but mostly its a hobby.
    Good on you for the multitasking B'fing. walking and Bfing is great. I used to so do that with Jordan, especially if the door bell rang.
    Krisite Its great to see you are getting good nights sleeps and Dylan sounds like he is thriving on the boobs I am sure Louis is getting lots of attention from you all. You will be fine when Michael is back at work. I have absolute faith in you.
    Nikki whats happening with the house? I am free tues, thrus and friday next week if you need any assistance. Ofcourse Jordan will be with me but I am happy to help unpack boxes or whatever. How are the kids? and you ofcourse? Have you thought more about going back to school?
    Rachel LOL at hide and seek. Milo is a cutie. It would have been hard not to laugh though
    Kirsty I hope your app with Gus went ok. Glad he had a good time playing with his friends. I think they love the social interaction a lot at this age.

Well today I went to work, it was ok. Back there tomorrow . I will be working full time for 3 weeks in May just to help them out and not sure how I cope with that. Not only with getting tired but with missing Jordan. I havent been away from him for that long for so many days in a row before. I am sure I will cope somehow. DH and MIL will have him on my days I normally have off so should be fine.
    Off to see if I can buy some tap shoes tomorrow after work as I am going to start tap class next week. I think that will help tone my legs and maybe even loose some of the flabber.
    OMG did anyone watch the biggest looser finale? How good did they all look!!!!

Well hope you have a nice night and a great weekend. Chat later XX

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast