Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #7

Default Babies Born October - December 2005 #7

This thread is for parents who's babies were born in October to December 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Catch up with your old thread HERE

Hey i'm first for a change!!!
    Nikki- i will put the pic in the mail tomorrow for you! It looks so good!
    I bet you will be glad when all the moving etc is over with. Let me know if i can help at all, i'm not pregnant any more which means i can lift things once again!!
    Thanksfor reminding me to do my ticker! I will make that my mission for the day tomorrow! along with geting my photos onto the computer somehow!

Hi!

Nikki - I don't know where you get your energy from!!

Cindy - I really can't believe I didn't take any pictures again....I'm so silly!

Sweet dreams!

oh thanks cindy,i couldnt possibly ask you to help.you have just had a baby.....HELLO!
    hopefully i will manage but i do have my work cut out for me thats for sure.
    harrys cough is shocking,will try to see dr at some stage tomorrow
    nikki

Good Morning!

Nikki - Sorry to hear about Harry's cough..hope it gets better soon...

No overnight action from me...my SIL has said todays the day (she guessed that something was going to happen when my waters broke with Louis) but I'm certainly not holding my breath...

Louis just did the cutest thing...he's eating his brekky and he goes "bubba" and I said where? and he points to my belly and then says "hello Dylan" and then started patting his own head going "aaawwww" really gently. He knows dylans in my belly but thats the first time I've heard him associate baby and Dylan ifywim? maybe he is starting to understand whats about to happen just in time! hehe.

Hope you all have a wonderful day - looks like it's meant to be nice in Melb!

ohhhh.that is just georgous kristie,he is just adorable.i cant wait for him to get his baby brother.
    not much here,off to paint so chat later
    nikki

Wow Kristie, thats just adorable.
    Lewis is so clever!

Good luck with the moving Nikki. I did finally see Chantelle in the Target mag last night, at home. MUst be something with the work server & that site, cos I still can't get to it from here..

Well, our life out in Werribee is really boring, i can never think of anything fun and exciting to post in here!

Milo did the hokey pokey at mums place yesterday, she said after a few times, he even got the left had in etc actions right, but he mostly loves the turning around part!

He has had a cough and a runny nose for a couple of days too, must be somthing going around.

My parents are going on a cruise (lucky them!) so I am home with Milo on May 7-8 (Mon & Tuesday), maybe we can come visit some of you guys?

oh I think ive miss abit here. Cindy did you have your bubs. der sorry ....What did you have and weight and all that. Congrats hun...

Callum had a wonderful day at daycare yesterday. Was so nice to see him back to his old self. He ate everything and then came home and had all his dinner, des and drank a full bottle before bed. It was lovely.

well better go got washing to do

will bbl

Hi!

Nikki - Don't work too hard!!

Rachael - How cute at Milo doing the hokey pokey!! My life is boring as well but I just blabber on about it anyway! hehehe. Hope he doesn't get too sick! Urrgh I'm so not looking forward to winter and all the colds that go with it. There was a time last year when Louis was getting sick every 3-4 weeks!
    I'm sure we can organise a get together at that time!! Would be great to all get together again then!

MIssy - Glad Callum had a good day! Must be a relief to see him all happy again!

Rachel how cute of Milo to do the hokey pokey. I would love to meet up again. It would have to be a tuesday for me as I work mondays but we will see what the others are up to.
    Krisite Louis is gorgeous. How cute to know where Dylan is coming from. He will adore DYlan I am sure. Not long now.
    Nikki please let me know if you need some help with anything. Hope Harry feels better soon.
    Missy glad that Callum is much better.
    Cindy hope you are well with the 2 princess's. Cant wait to see you all.

Well tonight i felt really odd and at dancing I got a little faint so I have decided to buy a PG test tomorrow and see what happens. I aint holding my breacth but Ihave been off for a while now.
    Take care XX

Morning,

For a brief moment overnight I thought it was all starting but no...I'm still here! hehe.

Ooh Tracey - Good Luck!!! I so hope it's a bfp for you!!! Let us know when you test.

Hope your all well!

Awww tracey Good luck with the pg test.
    Kristie geeee your baby is really holding on to the last min. LOL. Come on bubs....hehehehe. Are you getting scared at all or just want it out. I always get abit nervy at birth time.

Good Luck Tracey!

tracey,how exciting,when are you due? if you are free at all next week,i could definatly use a helping hand if you have a free day,i need to move boxes over to the house and it sure would make light work if i had someone else there,seems our close freinds and family dont really care that i have to do it all on my own,only thing is you might have to get someone to look after jordan.
    my family are really ****ing me off at the moment,they are all so selfish.last night i took corey to footy training and asked my sister inlaw to bring him home as she was there with my nephew,she said that was no prob at all.half an hour after training finished i got a call from the cach saying that corey was still sitting there in the dark waiting for someone to collect him,i went straight there to get him and rang SIL to find out what happened,her response was,oh i didnt see him.......WTF!!!!
    i am fumming and i feel like washing my hands with all of them at the moment,i have there kids allllllllllll the time and never ask for help and when i do it is to much to ask.i am really angry right now,in saying all this i am not going to expect any help in the next week with my babies while trying to move so i am in a difficult position.all i do is help everyone and they just cant be bothered giving a little back.
    anyway......
    kristie,i KNOW it is going to happen any time now,hang in there sweety.
    nikki

Hi!

Missy - Yeah...I feel so big now! Cheeky bugger! I haven't been too nervous but when I got a super big contraction last night I started to worry a bit! hehe.

Oh Nikki - you poor thing! I can't believe your SIL!! I would be really angry as well. It is way too much for you to be doing this all on your own...I wish I could be of more help but I think I would just be in the way - LOL! I strained my muscles the other day lifting a washing basket! hehe. I hope next time they ask for something you won't do it just to show them how hard it can be...Big big hugs!
    Last edited by Krisvee; April 19th, 2007 at 09:49 AM.

OMG nikki that is so bad....How can she just say she didnt see him. That is unforgivable. What if some one had taken him. Id be ****ed off too.

You poor thing. If I lived near you id help hun but I dont. ***** of a SIL is all im going to say....

well it was a BFN but thats ok I expected as much. I just wanted to put my mind at rest. I am CD13, but I thought poss the AF i had wasnt AF and poss some early bleeding as it was really strange and early. Oh well. We have got soe good BDing in this month so heres hoping we caught an egg.

Nikki I cant beleive your SIL, thats dreadful. I would be SO MAD! I can come around on tuesday if you like and help you. Let me know if you want me, I will have Jordan though but I am sure we can work around him

Krisite wow I hope that big contraction turns into something for you.

Ladies, thanks for your well wishes on the preg test. I love that I can talk to you ladies about this stuff. Most of my friends dont really understand as they dont have kids or are trying at the moment. You are certainly the nicest group of people I could have met online.

Having a quiet one today. Waiting for a new phone to be deliverd, we switched back to telstra so I am getting new mobile and 2 new house phones. BONUS, the mobile is PINK!
    Jordan has just gone to sleep, he is really wearing himself out with his walking which is great. He now gets all cute and walks around dancing when its bed time at night to try and stall bed time. Its great. He has also started his day time nap at lunch now, so getting later in the day. Definatly easier to get things done this way.
    Take care everyoneXX

Niiki - As goes the old saying, "you can pick your friends but not your relatives" sometimes you just wish it was the other way around.

I've had one of those days. I went and visited my mum again today, in hospital, but she flipped for no apparent reason and started yelling at the top her lungs and swearing, because my sister upset her via sms. She took it out on me and Benjamin, so I picked up my things and left, and told the nurse to tell her to find her own way home tomorrow morning to get her car. I was angry she went off like that especially in front of Benjamin and the 2 elderly ladies in the bed next to her.

Melissa

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast