Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #8

back again,danni is coming and cindy too,so i hope the rest of you can make it.............pretty pleeeaaassseeee!
    nikki

Well Yeah for me for having a day off with my little man. Playgroup was great today I really missed it. Jordan is knackered and has flaked it. He is now in bed hopefully for a good few hours.

Nikki LOL what a silly billly sending you the wrong email, I am so dumb. I would love to catch up again. I did SMS Krisite to see if I could visit her and meet Dylan on thursday so if she is heading down here then I will come over. Sorry to hear you are having rough time with Grant. I am sure it will sort itself out. Moving etc can be stressful and we always take things out on our partners.
    Krisite Glad you are home and having a good rest. You certainly are a very busy lady with those two little boys. Always off somewhere. Are you going to Nikkis on Thursday? We can all catch up if thats the case????
    Cindy Bugger about the boring weekend. Hope you have something good planned for this weekend. Let us know how the dorothy dance party is as we are off to that in June
    Missy hope the TWW isnt dragging for you. How are the kids? Has Melissa won any soccer matches?

Well I dont have any housework to do today YEAH as DH did it yesterday on his day off (1st time ever) I hope this continues as its a load of my day.
    Really need to get some waxing done (down there ) as it is out of control. Better go call and book in.

Have a great arvo everyone.

Are we getting confused with thursdays? Tracey are you seeing Kristie this week? Are you full time again next week and are you free the thursday if thats the case?

i am free either thursdays - if you are coming to kristies this week then should the 4 of us meet up this week and then go to nikkis next week still?

Well Kristie and i tried out another play centre today and have decided we need to set one up coz we keep being disappointed by them! Anyone got some money they wan to throw our way for it??

as usual, i get on here and charlotte starts up! be back later

Aghhhh I still haven't got my computer issues solved. It seems like it's a monitor problem not a security issue. Soooo annoying! Can't seem to read through the whole thread before I lose the picture on my monitor. Blahhh.

Will try to do personals, but tis kind of hard with this prob. xx

Nikki, Well done with feeding Harry. Aren't you a clever mummy!! i honestly can't believe Harry is 7kg. Really puts into perspective how little my boy is. Gussy is only 8kg he ha! I will get a big shock at what a full termer weighs when it's growing appropriately, should I be so lucky to mother a bubba who makes it close to term.

Cindy, I hear you on the soft play centres. I was just saying to DH the other day that I could do them so much better. Wish we had the capital! There is only one in my "area" that I like a lot. It's branded Lollipop. Do you have any Lollipop centres near you? What are they like? Well done going back to work so soon. You are one impressive lady!

Tracey, Yeah on DH doing the housework. Gotta love that. Hope you have enjoyed your day and that you have managed to book an appointment to "tame the wild beast", so to speak. he ha.

Aghhh that's as far as I can go. Will come back later. Gussy's calling from bed and then I need to get him in to hospital now that he is awake. We're having issues with his nasogastric tube. BBL

I think I have my thursdays confused. This week I am meeting up with Krisite but I am working next thursday so if thats the week you are meeting at Nikkis I wont be able to make it. Bummer.

Cindy LOL at settin your own play centre, that would be great idea. Some places have the best intentions but dont really cater correctly. I havent actually taken Jordan to a playcentre yet. I really should now that he is walking around, I am sure he would love it.

Kirsty hope your app goes quickly at the hospital and they work out the tube. Our friends little girl has a feeding tube, she is 10 months she has had it for 6 months now and she is forever pulling it out.

Well made a fruit salad for lunch, smothered it in cream so dont think it ended up all that healthy LOL

I can't make it next Thursday.
    I already had to take off this morning to Milo's 18 month check and willl have 2 try to wangle a working from home in the next week to get a quote for our new heater, then again to get it installed
    Maybe next time?

Well, Milo's 18 month check as great, apparently he is reaching all his milestones and exceeding some. She said she was surprised cos apparently boys in particular don't always meet some of them unti closer to 2.

He is still a skinny minnie, 12.15kg and 85cm tall.

Gee Rachel - he is tall!! Tori was closer to 80cm from memory and stil lhasnt hit the 10kg mark!

Bugger- got to go get the boob out again! hungry little bub!

okay,i will come to kristies on thursday,that is if that is oky doky with you kristie.
    corey has already been called up to do a photo shoot tomorrow.that was quick!he is very excited.
    nikki

Hi!

Omg - this is the first chance I've had to long on today! What a huge day. Louis had a great time at the play centre (even though it was a bit ordinary!) with Tori! They were having fun dancing together! Then Dylan cried all the way home (I should have fed him there but was expecting visitors...) so Louis didn't fall asleep in the car - and then didn't have a sleep at all - all day!!!!! I was about to lose my mind...I put him in his room for over an hour and then my visitors finally turned up so got him out again and then I had no hope. Anyway...just a quick one from me as we're about to bath Dylan and then I'm going to feed him and go to bed! Michael's going to have him out in the lounge so I can get a few hours of solid sleep.

Yes - everyone coming around on Thursday would be great!!! and yes I'm free next week to come over and visit you Nikki!

Sorry I can't catch up properly - I'll try tomorrow!

Sounds like Corey is going to be the next kiddy super model!
    Let us know how it goes. Is it for target?

Looks like Kristies is the place to be thursday - what time do you want us missy??

I am off to bed now, have been on the phone all night and now i am up with all the goss with all my friends on the coast its time to get to bed.

Nikki - i just checked target and chantelle is in the next catalogue!!!! YAY!! I knew they would use her pic, tori was so not smiling that day! I'm so proud!

thanks for the message cindy,just had a look.im not just saying this but i dont think they should have used c for this one,the clothes are too small and in the pic they are not hanging right on her,this most defianly should have been toris job.i really wanted to see tori in there this time......of course we are proud.i have a fair idea why they are using her over tori,i think when they are looking for a size 0 walking baby they are trying to find a child that still looks like a baby.iykwim!tori is a beautiful,georgous little girl but chantelle just looks younger cos she has baby hair.i dont know maybe i am wrong that is just a guess i am making based on what the girl said last time when we did the shoot.next time we get called up for a job together i am going to make sure that c is very very unwell and just hasnt got the energy to make it....LOL!!!!
    nikki

Nikki - i know what you are saying and your right the girl at the shoot did mention that tori looks alot older than chantelle (its probably the hair). But on the day tori was all nervous and i was to fat to jump around, notthat it matters coz miss C got in anyway, thats what i love about the fact that its just the two of them in that age group etc and that either way its going to be one of them used! I'm a proud surrogate mother with chantelle!

Not doing much today, goingto catch up with my sister whn tori wakes from her very early in the day sleep and pick a up some clothes i have on laybuy for the girls!

I hope others on here have amore exciting day planned than i do

Modelling kids sounds like hard work. Whenmy girl was 18mths she was accepted and my boys also last year but its so much work so we didn't get very far.
    I will have to check out the catalogue though

Bub is starting to make more sounds adn even though he has trouble with words he is taking his time and he communicates well.

Hi!

What a morning....I haven't even showered yet!! LOL!

Nikki - Wow on Corey already having a shoot! Thats great! Yeah on Chantelle getting in the catalogue - gorgeous girl!!

Cindy - Nup - nothing planned today - which is nice for a change!!! I've got not pressies so far because I'm sure dh won't have organised anything...although I'm going to go shopping soon for some new gym gear so I'm holding off until I lose a couple more kg! LOl! Oops - I fibbed - my friend Bean dropped in and bought me some cute little earrings!

Anytime tomorrow - When you can get here - 10? 11?

I don't think I'll renew Louis' tinlids membership - I got what I wanted out of it so I think I'll leave it at that...I'll probably just get Dylan to join up in another 6 months or so!

is it your birthday sneaky girl????
    if so HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGOUS GIRL.
    how old?
    nikki

Hi!

Yep! I'm 26!!!!

hey kristie - i thought i mentioned it before but obviously when my computer stuffed up i lost the last parts of my post so........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!! I will be bringing a cake tomorrow so we can all sing to you!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast