Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #22

Nikki - when is the party? I dont think I will be able to do a midweek thing, cos I am taking off so much time with pg appts and milo's paed. in the next 3 weeks, but I'll see.
    Good luck for Monday.

Cindy, your total is $30.

Im supposed to collect the $ by Friday the 10th, if I pm you, and you Nikki, my bank details is that the best way for you to get me the $?

Well its been reasonably good this week at my Aunty's place, Milo has settled in a lot better than I'd expected, although he did ask me today to go back to his old house

Tracey, i love Mulwala/Yarrawonga we go once a year normally, i try to time it for when the Yarrawonga market is on.

Other news..um I got in to the caseload program at Sunshine Hospital I'm rapt about it. With a bit of help from some one on the inside they finally figured out my booking and its all sorted now! yay.

Rach - just email the details if you like and i will do it net bank straight away! Why is milo off to the paed??? Glad to hear your sirviving at your aunts! Oh and the hospital booking!

Hi!

Had a huge day today at our xmas launch (I've bombarded you with emails - sorry!) Was a great day, but long!
    Went shopping and picked up Louis' b'day stuff last night! I'm so excited! I still can't believe our bubbas will be 3! Thats so crazy! We were out late cos Michael took forever choosing a new phone but they coped really well! I can see I'm going to get into a lot of trouble with all the shops in Fountain gate! LOL! (although maybe not with our huge mortgage now...LOL!)
    I'll call the enjo lady and work out a date and let you all know about the 22nd...Will be nice to have a catch up even if we don't have the party!

Cindy - Sorry to hear about Charlottes fall...LOL at not getting tears until asked though!

Tracey - Sorry to hear your feeling so rotten - I hope your on the mend soon. Hope the time goes quickly without Jordan! I'm sure you'll be kept busy with Liam anyway!
    Ooh the mop is what I want to get from Enjo - we have a large tiled area now so will be great!
    No worries if you can't make it...we'll have to catch up another time!

Nikki - I'm sure all will be fine in the pool - might have to get my big tummy in a pair of bathers just to ease my own mind though! LOL!

Rachael - Glad your weeks gone well! Yeah at getting into the caseload program...

Ok...better go and have a tidy up and then I think I'll be going to bed...I'm buggered! Chat later!

well liam certainly is keeping me on my toes today. I dont think he is well even though doc checked him out when I went today and said he was fine. I have wrapped him to sleep (havent done that for ages now) and hope he settles for a bit longer for me. I will be hoping into bed soon I think. Think i will keep the tele on for a while though, its to quiet in this empty house.

Rach AWESOME on getting into sunshine caseload program. I loved all the midwifes at sunshine. I am sure you will enjoy your experience there, they are wonderful.

Krisite I know what you mean about our kids turning 3, its amazing how time flies.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend

Hi!

What a gorgeous day yesterday! We didn't get a whole lot done but had a really nice day together all as a family - something we haven't done that much of lately! Had the music blaring, windows open, had a cooked brekky (for lunch!) outside in the sun and took the kids to the park! Just perfect...and I even managed to get the bassinette cleaned and in the nursery (now to find the linen...)
    Michael bought a few boxes of nappies and I nearly cried putting them in the change table...they're so small! It's amazing how quickly you forget...I can't wait to meet my little munchkin (well, actually I can wait another 5 weeks! LOL!)
    I was trying to organise with Michael a time for me to have some time out and maybe even a sleep in and realised we have so much on that it's not going to happen until cup day weekend...so I hope he at least gives me that time before he makes his arrival - LOL!
    Today I'm super lazy - haven't even had a shower yet - but been sitting at the computer bombarding everyone with emails! LOL!

So...Have had to change the get together/Enjoy party until the Wed 29th Oct (assuming I haven't had bubs - LOL) at 10.30am...Let me know if you can make it or if you want anything!

Tracey - how's Liam? Hope he's ok...

Hope you all had great weekends!

Chat later!

Krisite sounds like you had a great morning. this weather is just the best. I hope Ethan stays in long enough for you to get that sleep in, you certainly deserve it.

Liam is doing much better today. I am back at work so Jamie was with the boys all day and he said they were both a lot better. We did have an incident where Jordan smacked Liam in the face for no reason. Jamie made sure Jordan knew he was naughty and tonight when I asked him what he did wrong today he said " I smacked Liam". I am glad that he recognises it was naughty. We cant beleive he did it.... Jamie said it was so out of the blue he was just walking up to him. Poor Liam, I am sure there are more to come.......
    So 1 more day of work and then 2 off. I have interview for tafe this thursday, I am so excited. I want to get this last part done and then its up to them if they want to take me, its the last stage, thank goodness.

take care

Tracey - Bugger about Jordan smacking Liam...I'm sure it's just one of those things but great the he knows it's naughty...Your right - it will happen again! My boys were in a little fight today little buggers...why do they always want the same toy out of a million others?
    I hope you get into your course!

Louis' Diego b'day stuff came in the post today! Very exciting! I'll have to go to spotlight on Wed to get a few more bits and pieces! I'm so excited for his b'day on Thursday...although he won't get his pressies until Michael gets home...well, except for the one from Dylan...I know he'll love it - ice age 1 and 2 dvd! Then he's getting his Thomas trundle thing, remote control scrambler, some "cars" cars and a FP clock thing...Hopefully he'll love it all! Spoilt little monkey!

Ok chat later!

Sorry for the lack of personals

Im cutting and pasting this from my belly buddies thread.
    Dunno if the results of this will exclude me from caseload, I have to talk to the midwife today.

On Sunday night my Aunty told me that her grand daughter, who'd been over during the week, had been diagnosed with slap cheek that day. It can be quite dangerous if unborn bubs contract it so I had to go off first thing yesterday morning to get a blood test done to check whether Im imune or not.

I didn't actually get to see my GP, just got the pathology referral, but from what I understand if the test shows Im not immune then I may be having a whole lot more u/s than I had envisiaged (1 every fortnight) to check on the bub. Im not too clear on the details no one has really told me much so I am going off what I've found online. I will be giving my midwife a call today to discuss with er too.

Wish me luck for my BT results girls. I have a vague feeling DS may have had it so I might have a chance of having immunity.

So lots of stuff going on here. i vaguely remember talking to a doctor about parvovirus (slap cheek) with Milo cos I freaked out and thought it was the same parvo that dgs get, so I am just hoping he has had it or I'm immue to it some other way.

Oh Rachael - what a bugger! I hope it all turns out ok for you! When do you expect the results?
    Gosh...what a stress you don't need....big hugs!

Omg...Louis slept in until 9.30am this morning - I nearly died! LOL! Mind you, he didn't go to bed until 8pm but still! Dylan slept in until 8am as well! Although I went to bed at midnight...gosh I better get us sorted out - these daylight savings have got me thrown right out!

The pathology lab said the results shoud be back by Thursday so it should be either wed-thur. if they say im immune then thats the end of it, if im not, i dont know whether they will show whether I have actaully been exposed or not, and they may order another test to check exposure. Im not really sure I guess my GP will let me know when the results come in

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819