Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2004

mooshie Guest

hi there

michelle - what a terrible thing for you, am sorry to say that i think you will have that image in your head for a very long time. i was prg with jay when me and jess were in the car once and witnessed a woman roll her car over right in front of us, it was in front of a golf course and heaps of golfers came to help, they got to the car and pulled out a toddler who was screaming for her mum - it chilled me to the bone and i couldn't be of much help, there were heaps of people to help so i came home - heard on the news that night that the woman died - i can never forget the image i saw of the car rolling over and that was 6 yrs ago.

i had a shocker day friday - wrote a post in punching bag so i won't go into it here - basically lani had croup and gp sent her straight to hospital was scary but everything is fine. went back to gp today and he explained everything and why she was sent to hospital so urgently - on the upside they weighed her at the hospital and she is now 9kgs =D> gosh they are so alike aren't they michelle.

lani still isn't walking on her own but is walking with everything and everyone else lol and will now stand without hanging on so she only has to be confident enough to take her first steps.

jay has orientation day at school tommorrow, exciting (he wants to wear his uniform lol) we will find out what class and teacher he has - i hope he is in the same class as his buddy.

hope everyone is well and we get some more people to chat to so this thread can move along lol.

take it easy chat soon

Hi Michelle
    SO glad that Lani is ok, I will try to check the punching bag tomorrow. Anything hospital related is scary. I hope Jay has a ball tomorrow, he must be so excited. Josh was saying today how he is almost finished prep and in grade 1 and it is such a shock to think that this time last year he was the same as Jay.

Arron has come home from fishing and is going crazy putting up xmas lights cos the guy down the road has put his on, he doesn't want to be outdone LOL. We need something new, I will have to go shopping and look for something LOL, did I say more shopping? Seems that's all I do lately. I am trying to work out what to pick up next and my dad wants to know why his place looks like a toy shop, cos I take all my pressies there to hide.

I went walking and avoided the street where the accident was, I just couldn't face it although I did drive down there the other day but walking it seems harder. I think what you saw would have been much worse Michelle. That poor little boy!

Anyway I am trying to go to bed, not very successfully though!LOL

OMG it seems like we need hugs all round in here
    Michelle, what a horrible thing to witness. I don't think I'd be walking down that street for a while.
    Michelle, your trip to the hospital sounds so scary. I'm not suprised you had a hard time coping. I hope you get a BFP for christmas. How long until you test?[/list]

mooshie Guest

hi there

michelle - had to laugh re the chrissy lights, what is it with men and their christmas lights it is an obsesssion i don't know about aaron but my dh likes to think he can outdo everyone - it looks lovely and the kiddies get so excited when they see them

they grow up so quickly don't they, jay had a good time today, he is in a class with 2 of his best buddies (1 boy 1 girl lol) so that is great, don't know the teacher yet they are getting a new one. there are going to be 6 prep classes next year so many kiddies mostly cause they were the year 2000 ones i think - bit of a population boom then. it is good they are doing 6 classes cause originally it was going to be 5 but that meant 26 kids or more to a class with having the 6 then it is only 21 kids to a class, so i am rapt, that is less than kinder (30) so far things are working out fine.

dachlostar - nice to chat to you, how are you going and yasin what crazy antics has he been up to lol, nice ticker btw , i did a post in your march belly bellies the other day to say hello.

af is due for me tommorrow which will be 28 days but i have been known to go to around 30 days, have had sore, tingly swollen bb's but not all the time just sometimes during the day and so far that is the only sign i can find lol, i have made a promise to one of the other ttc girls that i won't test unitl 12th december which will mean a 3ww not a 2ww don't think i can handle it lol - i reckon if af isn't here by friday then it is a good chance i am prg.

just quietly tho i don't think i can hang out to the 12th if af hasn't arrived tommorrow i might nick out and buy a test or 2 (or 20 lol) we will see i guess.

gotta go and fix up the playstation for jay

chat later

Yes Michelle Men and there lights it is....He worked in the dark for quite awhile last night and then got home today and done a heap more. Then it started raining so i don't know if he was finished or just gave up LOL. 21 kids in a grade is great I once taught 18 kids in a prep class, and that was heaven, funny though in winter cos sometimes I'd have 6 away and only 12 in the class, almost not like being a grade at all. That is good Jay has some friends in his class too.

Dasch- I am popping my head back in the other forum to chat too.LOL

I am taking Jess for her needles tomorrow and going to spotlight, I am looking for letters to put on the kids santa sacks.
    have a nice day everyone
    michelle

Michelle wanted to say good luck for your ttc this month, lol at not being able to wait to test....good luck I'll be thinking of you.

chelleg Guest

Default Hi! I have a September 04 baby!

Hi! My name is Michelle (as well!!!) and i have a 14 and a bit month old daughter Lilly. All about us:

Forum Name: chelleg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 28/09/2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lilly
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 13 days overdue!!

Welcome Chell (Michelle), now as if 2 wasn't confusing enough LOL, poor Pee, maybe she needs to change her name.

Welcome anyway to you and Lily, can't wait to hear all about the 2 of you. So what is Lily up to? Walking? Teeth?

It has been quiet in here
    Mooshie I saw you punching bag post and am sending you hugs from here as well. Things have a way of getting tough don't they, but try to stay positive and aim for a super xmas with the family!

Pee- what's happening?

cheers michelle

mooshie Guest

hi girls

hooray another september bubby welcome michelle and lily, glad to see you in here.

i feel a bit safer in here posting about my aunty so i will give you a quick run down, okay her daughter (my cousin) surprised us last weekend by coming over to visit us - she lives in the states with her dh, anyway they are due to fly back home on 21st december, my aunty got diagnosed this week and is having surgery on the 19th december and at this stage she is not going to tell her daughter, i feel awful for them all - i can see both sides, i said to my aunty if it were me i would want to know and would arrange to stay to support etc etc, but my cousin's dh has a few medical problems (blood clot disorder only recently diagnosed) so my aunty doesn't wan't to be a burden - it is just awful, my cousin came around the other night and was so happy chatting about her life back in the states etc etc and i was so sad thinking i wish she knew - well i guess it is all up to my aunty and whatever she decides is for the best.

had a major freakout today my computer wouldn't work well it would but i couldn't get online, i had visions of being without belly belly and ebay lol - i think i need to get some virus protection thingy or something - no protection at all, i want a new computer but can't afford one oh well. i just played around tonight and i got on, so if i go missing for a few days you will know why lol.

am out on the ttc this cycle, although af wasn't really there it was only heavy for 1 day and spotting each day either side, never like that usually, i was thinking maybe implantation bleeding but i doubt it, just hope i am not getting into problems like my mum had start in her late 30's (ending in a hysterectomy) anyway we are set to go for this next cycle - so will get some christmas bd in lol - am buying opk's this month to, give them a whirl i reckon - if it works then it looks like another september bub lol.

nothing going on with the kiddies, lani is better thankfully and her other two bottom molars are nearly through so that's good - still not walking just getting a little more confident at not holding on as much so another month or so i reckon - she has some cute little summer dresses i am dying to put her in but she can't move around by crawling in dresses she keeps getting stuck - wish she would hurry up and get off the ground.

well off to read some other threads - take it easy michelle, michelle and pee

chelleg Guest

Michelle's a great name isn't it!!!
    Lilly is off and running, has been walking since around the 9 month mark and hasn't stopped since, she's trying to run now. She's a big time climber which is a bit of a worry but so far we've managed to stay safe! She has 6 teeth so far - the top four front teeth and the bootom two front teeth. Not really saying much, says dog, drink and sometimes i can pick up a few other things but can't be sure. She loves the Wiggles and will actually stay still for a minute or so to watch them on TV then she'll usually start dancing along - too cute She's good with food. Eats anything really, the only thing she's spat out is Strawberries! She's a good sleeper, usually goes to bed between 8:30 and 9 and sometimes wont get up until 9 or 9:30. My biggest issue with her at the moment is the discipline thing. How do you discipline a 1 y.o:??? Already she seems so stubborn and strong-willed and has a mighty temper on her. I can say no all i want but it doesn't help. Any tips?? I keep imagining it will only get worse as she gets older....

Background on me: I'm 23, live in Newcastle, NSW. Am a 'single' mum (and i hate that tag!) I'm a Registered Nurse and am studying and training to be a midwife. I'm working in Delivery Suite at the moment and also do some extra shifts in NICU. Love it! Makes me so clucky!! If only i had a nice somebody to make more babies with!

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Hi Mooshie- I can see where you are coming from with your Aunty telling her daughter and I would want to know if I was the daughter too but it is up to your aunty, hopefully treatment goes well and she can tell her sooner rather than later. Bummer about the crawling and Dresses, funny now you want Lani to walk LOL, Jess wore a cute little dress today and was so gorgeous. Good luck for another sept bub, I have 2 as well!LOL Hope the puter holds up Michelle!

Chell- Lilly sounds like Jess, esp with the climbing thing. As for the temper, not sure what advice to give! Just be consistent with what you say and she will learn sooner or later. Jess pinches sometimes cos she wants you to say OW! Great that you are studying and sounds like you are loving the midwifery, that's cool. How long have you been on your own? Don't feel ashamed about the single mum tag, most single mum's are wonderful mum's and I'm sure Lilly is lucky to have you! Do you and Lilly have contact with your X?

Well I picked up 2 laybys today and wrapped all the stuff I brought home so i have starteD! the plan is to pick up 2 more thursday and that only leaves 3. Still lots of shopping to go though!*sigh* can't wait till the hard part is done!

chelleg Guest

I've been all on my lonesome since before i found out i was preg. I had just finished uni and was moving to the central coast to start nursing so i thought that after 4 years with him - three of which were an utter waste of time, and me sticking with him because 'i can't do any better' - i finally came to my senses and decided that moving, starting my career what better time for a fresh start. Then i found out i was preg. Was devastated at first. Thought my life was over, now i'm ashamed that i felt that way for even a second!! Lilly is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i couldn't imagine my life without her. My ex is around intermittently. We have moved back to Newcastle where my family is and where he is but it depends on what mood he's in as to whether he can be bothered. We're much better off without him really....

I'm sure we'll eventually get there with the temper tantrum thing, it's just so frustrating!! And you feel so bad for being mad with them...

How bad is the climboing thing! My goodness, no fear these children!

I'll be glad when chrissy shopping is out of the way...unfortunately i'll be tackling the shops right up until the last few days i think...

Take care y'all

Pietta Guest

HELLO!!!

Welcome Michelle, Hi Michelle and Hi Michelle. Hmm in this forum i will now longer be known as Pee I will be M4!! (or 'imitation Michelle')

I am so sorry to hear about the accident M1- you poor thing.

Welcome M3-

I promise tonight I will catch up on this forum tonight!!

LOL M4 LOL How freaky that there are 3 of us all with dd's born this month! Poor you, maybe I should change my name and make it nicer for you Pee.

chell- i was pg at 19 while in Uni and I remember saying "I have wrecked my life!" and my Mum said "No you just made it a bit harder!" I was prepared to do it on my own, thinking that Dh would prob want to boot off, but he didn't he stayed and now we have 4 cherubs. Not that it has been an easy road, cos he is a young in the head kinda guy and very self centred at times, sometimes I feel like i am the parent of him too! I wouldn't change anything about the kids though, it has all worked out great. Wopuld change DH's attitude sometimes though.

Mooshie- hope you are all well and ready for xmas!

Well jess had 2 needles in each leg last week and couldn't walk in the afternoon, she was that sore, and then promptly came down witha cold, as did I, i think I have an ear infection, but it is all tied up with the sinus stuff and the sore throat, prob should hav gone to the drs but didn't want to pay $30 for no medication cos they usually won't give you anything. Just hoping I feel better be xmas day. Will be out shoppiong tomorrow and plan to pick more stuff up, I have realised Arron will have to pick up the kis bikes cos I can't fit them, so he will hav to fit that in too.

Fun and games!

Pietta Guest

Oh dear I am never going to get time to chat to you girls.

My nanna has cancer and ive been told we dont have very long with her.

So ill hopefully catch up soon

Pee- so so sorry o hear about your nana, I hope you get to spend some quality time with her, it's very tough being so close to xmas. If you don't get a chance to get on much I hope you know that we are all thinking of you and hope you have a wonderful xmas day with Ryley and that everything goes well for your family.

Pietta Guest

Thanks Michelle- i am trying to put quality time into BB as well LOL

Thanks for the thoughts though

mooshie Guest

:wave: hi everyone

just a little catch up so busy with christmas etc approaching - everything is done and wrapped apart from my dad's pressie which i can't get anymore (a book he wants but is out of print arhh) so have to think of something else. jay finished kinder today that year went by so fast - gosh he thinks he is starting school next monday - the day after santa comes it's going to be a looooooooooooooong summer holiday. lani is into everything and i mean everything - she has opened every single cupboard in this house and pulled everything out - i actually smashed my toe on one of the cupboards she left open yesterday and i still cannot walk on it - let alone try and drive, dunno if it's broken but figure the docs won't do much anyway - bit hard for a toe.

ttc probably put on hold this month - paul and i had a little :argue: nothing major just a silly thing but it is week of the big ovulation lol am on cd 11 today and usually ovulated on cd 14 so unless there is major sucking up on his part lol there will be no bd this week - if i remember this actually happend when ttc with lani and we conceived her nearly 1 wk after ovulation - phhh who knows i am in a real *****y mood with him - he is being really quite childish - wish he would grow up and act his silly age.

my aunty went to see the sugeon today re her breast cancer - so hopefully i will know some more tommorrow after i speak to my mum.

anyway gotta fly - pee so sorry to hear about your nanna - hugs to you. how is your ttc going (haven't seen you in the ttc thread for a bit) what cd are you on - when are you due to test - questions questions lol.

okay really gotta go now .

bye

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast