Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #3

:shock: Indah's tooth on the bottom is just about through, it's a hard lump & swollen & you can just feel a sharp bit!! I grabbed some bonjela, ooh better see if I can put it on a 4.5 month old!!!!
    If not I think she might sleep with us tonight!!!

I hope it stays & doesnt go & come back to give us more sleepless nights!!!

Ok sorry selfish post, but gotta go prepare tomorrows lunches & dinner!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

AWww Indah's first peg(tooth)@!!!!Yay!!!Shes the second bub to get teeth(Makon was the first!!).Hope she sleeps better tonight for you Tracey.Bonjella can be used from 3 months(thank god!!)

Sweet dreams girls and bubs! :sleeping:

WOW Indah!! Hope its not too painful bubba 8-[
    And Trace hope the Bonjela works and you get some much deserved rest!!
    I bought some today from the supermarket, just in case

Jack was the big sleepy giant 2day!! He woke up at 4am because he had kicked his blankets off!! Then went back 2 sleep till 8am, drank a whole bottle and then was asleep again at 9. We went shopping and when we got home at 11:30am, he was zonked again!! So I left him in the car with the doors open and did some gardening and he finally woke up at 1.15pm!!!!! :shock: He went 5 hours without a bottle!! OMG! Then he fell asleep again at 3pm and slept till 5.30!! I just couldn't believe it!!! And then another hours sleep at 7.30! Sorry for all the detail, but I am just so shocked!!

But there is a catch! He didn't get to sleep 2nite till 10.45!!

Hey our bubbas are nearly 5 months old :shock: Can you believe it girls!! Its gone so fast!

Kirsty77 Guest

I know they are getting so big now!!Technically Gemma is 22 weeks this week!!So shes actually 5 and 1/2 months.Holy heck the time flys by.

Well Gem can now sit unassisted!!She was a bit wobbly before and would fall after a while but now she just sits there looking around and smiling.No sign of teeth though thank goodness.Shes also starting to get up on her knees now and then but still looks quite frightened when she does!She also LOVES our dogs and well, any dogs!SHe gets sooooo excited its so funny.Everytime I turn around they are sitting next to her and shes trying frantically to touch them.

Well have a lovely day ladies!

Yippeee @ Jack for being a super sleeper!!! That's wonderful!!!!! Good boy!!!

OMGoodness @ Gemma sitting already, Indah tries, but just flops over! She is constantly pulling her arms up to try to sit!!
    Her tooth is now just a sharp little bit under a swollen gum, she woke at 11:30, but a cuddle saw her back to sleep til 6am, which is when I get up anyways, so i fed her in bed & then woke her at 7:45 to drop her at my sisters..
    She also gets on her knees while laying on her tummy & has started rocking then collapsing back on her tummy!!! I am not ready for her to crawl yet!!!!

I feel better today coz I got more sleep... I wonder if it was the bonjela??? Apparently she slept 2-3 hours between her feeds yesterday!!!!

Oh well as long as she sleeps tonight I should be OK!!!

They are growing way to quickly... Almost 5 months, wow times flies!!!

OOOh, Happy Valentines Day to you all!!! XOXOXOXOXOX

Guess what?? He woke up at 3am cause he'd missed out on a bottle( that was the bad point about all his slepp yesterday!!) and Nick heard him b4 me, so he got up and fed him!!! WOW! My Valentines Day started early!!

Yeah Happy Valentines to everyone too :hbeat:

I left a card and a cute little toy puppy on the bench for Nick last nite and he called me this morning and said he was running late so he read it while driving to work, and said it made him cry!! I wrote soppy stuff about being such a great husband and daddy etc!! It's nice when little things mean alot hey!!!

Gemma, what a smart little cookie you are at sitting already!! Jack tries too 2 , but flops over like Indah Tracey!!
    And glad you feel better coz u got more sleep Trace \/

Before we know it, we will be child proofing the house :shock:

Hope you all got a little spoilt today and spoilt your other half 2!!

Just a quick one... Indah's tooth is popping up more!!! Just fed her & it didnt hurt so i will not panic just yet!!!

Indah salept all night again & I had to wake her at 7:45am to feed & take her to my Mum's... She's got a dry cough, runny nose!!!
    But she is really talking now & I am thinking by the weekend she will be saying Dada!!!!
    She does say.. mumumumum, when she crying & got dribble on her chin, it's not really MUM though..
    She reached out for me last night when Dh had finished bathing her, my heart just melted!!!!

Hope all you Mummy's & Bubbys are feeling better too!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Just a quick one from me today.Gemma is much better and back at daycare and today i got offered a prmotion 8-[ why now!!??its one extra day a fortnight but 3 full days a week.i'm hesitant as we're ttc at the moment soooo i dunno!!!Any advice???????

sorr y for the lack of typing Gem's trying to cuddle me and type !!hehe

Hope you are all well.....Oh Trace thats so cute!!!!!

How adorable Trace!!! Jack says mumumumumum too when he's tired and crying!! But I bet he says Dad first .Its always the way!!

Kirsty, glad to hear Gemma is better!! If u want the promotion and don't mind being away from Gemma some more, then you should go for it!! Would they get a bit annoyed if you went on M/L again soon too? Just do what you and Corey feel is the right thing to do for you guys!! Also, is it more money?? IYDMMA??Cause that's always nice

Oh and Jack had apple and mango for tea last night and loved it!!

Kirsty77 Guest

It is more money thats the problem!!Its like $18 an hour but way more responsiblity and its a half hour drive away from here. I work in disability with kids and young adults so this promotion would be managing the respite service in this one town.EEeeekkk!I'm not sure about the maternity lave thing but my boss is aware at the moment that we will be ttc again really soon she just doesn't know that we've already started!Just not sure if its worth the heartache of more stress, trying to be more organised and being away from Gem.The hours aren't to bad really.I think Corey is kinda against it.We talked about it last night and he was like well it is your decision BUT we don't really need the money at this point!What is it with men yeh we may not really be desperate for money we're doing great but the extra cash leading up to having another bub would be fantastic.Argh I don't know!

I have been informed a role will be available soon & I should apply!!!
    But it'd mean more responsibility & working near my bosses office!
    Right now I am about a 20 min walk away from pretty much anyone, except the Stores personnell, whom are all really easy going, I never work well with someone watching over my shoulder!
    It would be a bit more $$$$'s, but I dont think it will be a great deal more, it would mean having to be in on time & leaving no earlier!
    Currently I come in when I get in (supposed to start at 8am, I get in most days now closer to 8:30!) I leave between 4 & 4:30, supposed to be 4:30!
    I can come & go as I please really & I want another baby so I dont really want any extra stress!
    I will wait & see what it is when it gets advertised...
    But for me I think I already have enough on my plate & really dont wanna take on anything extra at the moment, I know it would give me way better chances at good jobs once this place closes... In a few years or so time, but....I just dont think I can take on extra right now!!!

Doesnt help you hey Kirsty!!!
    Its just up to you & Corey to decide... I never worry about whom I might upset at work with regards to TTC etc, they dont put us first, I certainly dont put work first!!!

Indah's tooth seems to have gone back down today, she was really grizzly when I got home last night & just wanted Mumumum....
    Then after her bath I fed her the bottle & she vomited all over the place, but went down to bed & slept til I woke her at 8am, but her nappy wasnt very wet, so Mum will keep an eye on her..

Silly me was up & down all night as Indah kept coughing & so I'd get up to check, she never woke at all & I am still exhausted coz I was so worried!!!
    Hope she is feeling better tonight!!!
    She is going out for lunch & all my Aunts today!!! Hopefully she isnt to outta sorts!!!

Ok gotta do some work............

Alex, I am waiting to see your AV, it must be coming soon......

Kirsty77 Guest

Thanks girls...You've helped put things into perspective for me.I'm like you Trace the timing is not right.Maybe in a couple of years I'd like this job, but I think for now I'm sooo concentrated on our little family!And so I should!!Just don't think I could handle anymore responsibility.The bad thing is I worked with the other worker that I would be in charge of and she is soooooo nice!And shes desperate for me to work out there with her.I felt so bad when I siad it does'nt look like I'll go for it.Maybe if I could negiote the start and finish time a bit!!hehehe Gotta make things work for me!(and Gemma!!)

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls and bubs

I have been on a huge shopping spree for Gem last night and today! We got her a heap of clothes last night and some toys and a sesame street walker rider rocker combo that was $48.48 but scanned at $8.98!! :-$ We just about dies when it scanned at that!Of course we ran as fast as we could from the checkout!PMSL!! 8-[ Then today I got her more clothes.She is starting to outgrow alot of the 00 stuff so I stocked up on 0's.Apart from that shes doing great.The cold has gone just still a bit of gunk coming out of her nose!Ewwww! My neice also is in the same room at daycare and she has had the cold as well and now my pregnant sister has it

Well better go cruise the rest of BB!!Hows Indah's tooth Trace?Poor little bubba.I can totally relate to getting up and down to check on them when they have a cough.I got no sleep when she had her cough.

Go the fruit JAck!!Gemma is still not to keen on her fruit, she prefers her vegies thats for sure oh and her custard!hehehe

=D> =D> =D> WTG on the Scanning thingy Kirsty!! I love when that happens...
    I love human/computer error!

Indah's tooth is like a yo yo up & down, it was all up again this morning & still not a very wet nappy!
    She has gone off her food & I am guessing it's from the toothj, last night she'd suck my boobie & then pull off then reattach over & over!!! she was very sweaty last night too, but she still seemed relatively chirpy!!!

I love shopping for kids clothes, I cant wait to get back to Bali later this year!!! I will buy enough for a year or so, for both!!!

I ordered this big slide, with xylophone & basketball ring for the front yard, from an auction house it's so cool, that can be her 1st b'day present!!! I already have a walker/ride on for her too!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Trace

I got your email about the star signs!!PMSL!!Had to read all of them.They are sooo funny!hehehehe

Hi there guys!

IKWYM about the job offers. I've just got an offer to do a great course, but I can't take it because I've just started this job, and it would be career suicide if I left after two months.I'll have to wait six or twelve months and then do it.

Wow about the teeth, Makon and Indah! Sounds scary! Alex didn't get teeth until he was almost one, so I'm presuming Ned will be the same. Ned is still trying to eat everything though!

And he's crawling. Grrr. Not funny. I've started him on solids again, he's had a week of rice cereal and now he's getting apple and pumpkin. Hopefully he won't be too bad.

And I sent both boys to Mum and Dad's last night, went to bed at 9:30pm and slept until 6:45 am, then again until 8:45am! I must have needed it! Alex still has a runny nose, as does Ned, and I've got a chesty cough, green stuff is coming out... yucky! Hopefully I'll get better soon.

Ned is starting to chew on the electrical cords, I've moved them under the speakers but he still manages to reach them. Grrr. He's up on all fours, crawling a little at a time, forwards AND backwards!

Anyway, crying baby...

Love to all

layla Guest

Just dropping in to say HI to you gorgeous girls.
    Tracey, love ya, miss ya, catch up with you soon! x

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast