Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #3

Hi Guys...

Sorry I haven't been in lately, but a few major things have happened...

Last Fri nite, my dog was run over and rushed to the vet. She was doing alright on Sat morn, but we had to go to a wedding in the arvo, and told the vet to keep us updated by phone. And about 5pm, they called and said she had blood in her lungs and she had too many injuries internally to survive.

We buried her in our yard Sun morn.

I can't remember crying this much ever. It still hurts.

And on top of all that, I got gastro at about 3am Sun nite. And had to go to hosp on Mon nite cause I was so dehydrated and vomiting up stomach acid!!! I think it was the shock too.

But I am feeling better today and Nick helped alot and stayed home this week to look after Jack as I couldn't even lift him!! I had no energy!!

I'm so glad everyone is going well, Trace, love Indah's hairstyle on her ticker!! Afro!!

And Amanda, glad to hear from you again. Leah sounds just great. And they all do things when they want to, not when we want them to!!!
    So sorry again girls, for not talking sooner, but I've been very very upset and trying to get better and live life without my little Evie...

OOOH Big hugs Alex,
    I was pregnant when our dog was killed & I was a mess, I found her in the gutter with blood pouring out her nose & she was still warm but dead...
    I was a mess & couldnt sleep so I went & bought our new dog the very next weekend cost me a fortune but I had to have a dog... So now we have Poppy!
    Some people cant replace them like that but Scooby had a bell & for days & nights I dreamt I could hear her bell & it was making me go insane...
    Big Hugs, I hope your gastro is gone now tooo!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Girls

Haven't been on in a few days and when I do theres awful news!So Sorry Alex about your dog! I bawled my eyes out reading it.I lost a dog the same way and when I was preggers with Gem I lost my cat that was 9 years old!Anyway enough about horrible things........or I'll cry again........Glad to hear your feeling a bit better hun

Glad everyone else is going great and all the bubs are fabulous.Sorry for short post am feeling really sick with m/s at the moment....think I need to throw up again..

Thanks girls. I'm feeling o.k now.

We are going to get another dog on the weekend, the same breed but a bit different. I'm like you Trace, I can't be without a dog. I'm going crazy!! 8-[

Kirtsy, I hope your m/s doesn't last forever babe.

Have a good day ladies and bubbas!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Guess what????

Gemma pulled herslef up last night to standing position!!OMG!!I had her in the portable cot and she lunges forwards and grabs onto the side like she always does and I thought shes gonna get up on her knees again but instead she got to her knees then kept going!!OMG!I sat her on her bum again and she did it again and again!Shes only 6 months!WTF!!Am scared now thats shes gonna be walking before we know it.Great I'll ahve a huge fat pregnant belly chasing her around!EEEKKKK! I took a video of her doing it for Corey and took pictures all onto my mobile, now just have to find the cable to download it and I'll put them on her website.I think I'm still in shock!

OMG!!!! :shock: :shock:

Gemma, u cheeky little monkey!!
    Next thing she'll be runnin Kirsty!!!!

Must be cause she's a skinny baby and can hold her weight!! Jack is a chubba and needs alot more strength to pull himself up!! HeHeHe

=D> WTG Gemma.....

Yep I have a chibster too, she wont be standing up for a while!!!

OOOH Gemma, you will not be fat & pregnant, you will be radiantly glowing!!!!!

Keep hgoing Gemma, I wanna see you walking soon!

Ellibam Guest

hi all
    wow gemma your a champ!! makon is only pulling himself to his knee's

And its now 6 teeth when are they going to stop!!!

makon was weighed on friday and is now 6.59 kg which is only just 2 .5 kg since birth!
    but he has grown13 cm in length
    we have the 6 month check up this week so willl see what the doc says!

catchya later

WOW, all the skinny minnies are getting up & active!!!

Indah loves doing laps of the house in her walker & she is drinking water from her mag mag thru the straw!!!
    She isnt coughing too much from it!!!

I am so tired, Wedding yesterday was really nice & better than we'd thought!

Wow Gemma at the on the feet thingy! Ned climbs up to knees... and then promptly falls over.

He nearly managed to sit on his own the other day, was crawling along and rolled while crawling, kinda got up on his haunches IYKWIM. And then fell on his back and started crying! D'oh!

Apart from that we're all well.

Happy holidays for those in Vic.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hehehehe goooo Ned!!!

And Indah WTG on doing laps!!

Nothing much to report here Gem is now standing in record speed and thinks shes so clever and lets out little chuckles when she stands up! Apart from that we're all sick in this house. Gem came home with another cold and now Corey has it(and hes on holidays) and I've got a sore throat!DOH! Never mind, atleast we can all be miserable together!hehehe

Hope everyone is well.................

Ellibam Guest

hi everyone

today we went to the fringe festival family day and had lots of fun! there were drums there for kids to play with and we put makons hands on the drum while i was hitting it and he loved it. there was also an african man there playing drums and getting everyone to sing and clap and he was so adorable!!(makon that is)

but i got burnt woopsy!!

bbl

:sleeping: Poor Indah is yelling out "mum, Mum, Mum, Mum, Mum" over & over in her sleep!!
    Her nappies smell like pure ammonia & burn our eyes when we change her nappies, I know her top teeth ate coming thru, just wish they'd hurry & not hurt so much!
    I was up atleast 2 times each night for the last 3 or 4 nights!!! So tiring, I am knackered!
    But if I get up & go in quickly she resettles if I leave it too long she wont! I hope she is better tonight coz I am zonked!!!

Ellisa, sounds like a great day for Makon....

Bummer Kirsty you all felling yuck, but atleast you can all snuggle up together!

Ellibam Guest

oh poor indah!! makon was like that last week! even the girls at childcare noticed how much happier he was today! but i think i would be grumpy to if i was pushing out four teeth in 1 week!!

we have started giving makon some formula feeds now but mostly when he is in care as i wasn't keeping up with expressing. so he is still mostly bf with the odd bottle ( we are also hoping it will put a bit more weight on him)

hope every one is well

\/ Indah only woke at 11:30pm...
    I feel human again, still tired & need more rest, but oh so alive again!

My Aunt is having girls the rest of this week & is a nervous wreck... Her baby is 26!

I hope she is coping!!! hee hee

We got our bonuses today... Yay more $$$'s toward the newer car!!!!

Hope Indah's teeth come very quickly and not so painfully!!

Poor Indah

Jack had a really yucky runny poo just then, so wondering if i'm gonna go thru the same thing soon??

Wow Makon, you're the master of teeth!!! 6 already!!!:shock: :shock:

Hope every 1 is well and bubba's are bouncing

I'm so tired, cause I've been shopping at Chadstone and I think I lapped it 3 times!! I was looking for some army pants for Jack, cause we have a fancy dress party to go to on Sat nite, and Nick and Jack are both going as army guys, all in camo gear!! They are going to look soooooooo cute. Will have to take lots of pics to show you girls \/ \/

Ellibam Guest

hi everyone

Alex i just bought makon some camo pants!!! and he does look so cute in them!

makon was 6 months yesterday! and had his shots today. ben took him cos i was at work. and the doc said he is under weight so we have to take him back in a few weeks to recheck his weight and height. but in a week we have been able to get makon to put on 200gm yay! more food, formula and boob

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Thought I'd check in to see how everyone is doing.

Trace-I hope Indah's teeth come through soon!

Ellissa-Wow at Makon being underweight! All bubs grow differently.Gem is on the lower end of the chart for her weight to.Shes a skinny bub, but highly active which I guess doesn't help!

Alex-How cute at the fancy dress!You've got to put pictures up!

Divvy-Hows that cutie Ned doing?

Nothing much to report here. But out of curiosity what do each of your bubs weigh?Gem is only 7.2kg roughly. SHe was squirming on the scales so it was hard to get the correct weight!We ahve her 6 month checkup tomorrow so I guess we'll see how shes going then.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast