Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #3

Hi Mumma's!!!

Indah's tooth still isnt through... She woke at 2am last night & resettled but woke again when I got up at 5:45am, so I fed her & put her back to bed!!! Then had to wake her at 7:30 to take her to my Aunties!!! Thankfully when I got there to pick her up yesterday she said she was an Angel all day... So was Maddy... Phew!

Kirsty, Indah was just over 7kgs at her 4 month weigh in, she gets weighed again next week, a guy from works 5 month old daughter is just over 8kgs & another guy from works 6 month old son is just under 9kgs! :shock: So they all just weigh different & Gemma is moving around alot & burning it all off, so dont worry!

Indah did a power pooh, I think my Auntie was topo scared to do nappy too tight & it was EVERYWHERE!!! DH was all crusty coz it was all over the place & I was getting ready for my nieces b'day, so I couldnt help!!! hee hee

OOOh, how cute little came oants, we need to see pic's!

I am heading to St Andrews Market on Sat morning, to see what I need/want!!!
    Then Sunday we might go look at a few cra yards to decide what type of car i want!!!! Too confusing!

YAY Ellibugs on Makon gaining 200gms, good boy!!!!

Divvy how is little Neddy poo going????

Mmmm, nice runny poos Alex, ya gotta love them!!!

I cant be bothered at work, I really cant!!!! ho hum.....

Kirsty77 Guest

Thanks Trace.I know I shouldn't worry about her weight but I can't help it!Shes just so skinny!hehehe

Oh and yay Trace on getting platinum member!!YAY!!Was so hoping it was you finally!!

Yeah Kirsty!! Trace and I have chubba's on our hands and Gemma and Makon are skinny minnies!!!! It's so funny how babies can differ so much!! But I suppose I would be a worrywart too if Jack was skinny!! 8-[ 8-[

Poor Jack has a big lump on his head cause Nick looked away for one second while he had Jack on the couch, nextto him and he rolled and landed on his back on the floor!!!
    It took ages to calm him down!! And Nick feels so bad!! Oh well, now he knows what he's like!! I kept telling him to always watch him cause he is really moving now :-k . I think it has sunk in now!!

And YAYAYAYAYAYAY Trace on Platinum member this month!!! I voted for you!! \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ Now I'll have to think of some good questions for you!!! HeHeHeHe

And Jack's got his 6 month checkup next week, so let's see what my chubster weighs then :shock:

Just ducking in to say hit to everyone!

Kirsty - Try not to stress, last time I got Lucie weighed she was only 7kg (at 6 months) and i highly doubt she has actually put on any weight since then because she is still eating like a sparrow, but crawling EVERYWHERE and pulling herself up on everything, so must be burning a tonne of energy. Yay for skinny bubs!

I hope my answers have been Ok...? I kinda dont wanna bore anyone with too much dribblE!

ok gotta get ready for work & there are more questions!!!!!! eeeeeek!

Kirsty77 Guest

Trace-You are so NOT boring!!! The answers are awesome!I've gotta think of some now!I voted for you too!hehehe

Thanks ladies...

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Am soooooooooexcited this morning as Gemma has just started crawling!!!!Yay!!!She looks so cute and is still a little unbalanced and unco about it. She looks to little to be on the go!!

Just thought I'd share my news!

Woo Hoo Gemma!!!!
    Now you cant pop her down & go grab somethung coz she will be out & about!!! Hee hee!

We were at a friends for their sons 6 month Balinese B'day (actually 7 months old) He was crawling & sitting & pulling himself up, but he was about half as big as Indah!!!! :shock: Both his parents are Balinese, but he was tiny, although I guess Indah was in a cloth nappy & jeans & a long sleeve top & he was in a growsuit type thingy & disposable nappy! That can make a difference! Anyways I knoe she is a big roly poly!!

Woo hoo @ Declan being born too!!!!!! \/

yep don't worry about the skinny ones, Alex was SO skinny! Ned is wearing clothes that Alex wore when he was 18 months old, and the two boys have almost the same waist measurement!

Other than that, we're up at least twice a night for FOOD (bottles) because he's so hungry! Grrr!

He's now on the 6mth plus muesli and fork mashed foods. If we buy packaged foods (which I only do when I need containers to put the homemade stuff in!) he eats a whole medium sized jar of food at each meal, three times a day! And he'd eat more if we gave it to him! I'm tempted to try weetbix... it's cheaper than baby muesli, because we're going through a packet every four or five days... same with formula! Although Ned prefers food to formula... he will refuse the bottle and insist on food... and at other times will refuse food and want formula... the doctor says he's a little young for telling the difference between hunger and thirst, but it is possible!

On the poo front, we aren't expecting teeth until he's at least one, so we don't have any of the wonderful exploding acidic green stuff yet! Oh I so remember that.... thank goodness for Panadol! :smt016

We're off to the Hunter Valley this weekend to spend time with my aunt and grandmother, they haven't met Ned yet so it will be fun! I'm leaving DH and Alex at home... longest time that I've been away from Alex so should be interesting, especially as he's going through a mummy stage. Fun for DH!

Ned's six month checkup is 31 March, I'm a little worried because according to our scales he's 9.6 kilos... did I mention he's huge? I thought the crawling might slow him down in terms of growth, but nope.

Okay back to the boys!

Alex, I added a pic of Poppy to Indahs site!!!

Indah has needles this week (yuk) & her weigh in & measurement!!!

Ok off to iron stuff for tomorrow! Why does the weekend go so fast!??

Hey guys!!
    Hope everyone had a lovely weekend... \/ \/

Trace, Poppy is just adorable!!!!

And I've put some photo's of our new puppy, Lara on Jack's website too!!
    And also some mega cute photo's of Jack in his army gear!!

Everyone thought he was soooo cute!!

Oh and Trace, Jack is now only sleeping on his side/tummy!!! Just like Indah!!

OMG Kirsty!! Crawling already :shock: :shock: WTG GEMMA!!!

Jack has his 6 month check up 2morrow, so I will have to tell all you ladies what my chubba bubba weighs now!! I'm sure he's nearly 9kgs!!

I'm so happy to have a dog again, I could burst \/ \/ \/

Talk 2 u all 2morrow... Have lovely :sleeping:

P.S: I'd better put my alarm on cause lately Jack's been sleeping till 10am, and his checkup app is at 10am!!! 8-[

Ellibam Guest

hi girls
    i hope you had a great weekend

today we went to the beach and had lunch. Makon pulled him self up on his pram( he was on the ground) and also stood no hands briefly and also commando crawlled forward !!!! yay he will be on his way soon. i really do think he is the cleverest little man in the whole world( sorry a little bit bias) O

Alex i hope you have fun with your new puppy \/

Makon had his injections last week and he still has a massive bump on 1 leg and a big bruise on the other.

Catchya later

Makon, you smart little cookie!! Glad u had a lovely day at the beach with Makon, Elli!!! It was yummy weather wasn't it!!

Jack needs his needles this week too 8-[ 8-[ ....I hate taking him, so might get Nick to come too

Jack gets big bruises and lumps too, Elli, which don't go away for at least a week!!

Oh well, lff to bed but there is a cat on my knee!!! I'll have to carry her to bed with me!!

Night Night... :sleeping: :sleeping:

=D> WTG Makon, Thats just the fatty's who cant move much! hee hee!

Alex, OMG Jack is absolutely gorgeous, he is so so so cute in his camo gear!!!!!

WOW, what a cutie Lara is too, what sort of breed/s is she?

Indah is still asleep from going down last night at 8pm!!! I hope she sleeps through this entire week!!!!!!

Not sure if I will make it this w/end to the lunch, my sister is back from their cruise tomorrow & so will see what she is doing on her birthday...

Indah gets weighed on Wednesday I think & injections tomorrow! OUCH! Mum will be taking her....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678