Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #6

Hey guys....

Yeah, I had Kaitlyn when I was 19 and adopted her out. And I am so glad that the agency I went thru is really for keeping in contact and all that... She is so big now and such a cutie, and they adopted another little girl who is about 3 now, so she has a sis now too!!
    I also got to choose the family she went too, and I made sure that they had animals, didn't smoke or drink and they were young too, about 29-30.

And thinking about it all now, people ask me if I regret it now and no I don't. I am an extremley strong person and I made up my mind when I found out I was pregnant ( I found out at 5 months!) and didn't change my mind. Also my mum is adopted and she has had a really good experience with it all. I also think that I have given these people the best gift they could ever ask for. And I feel good about that. Having Jack now and how much he means to me ,I know what heartache people must go thru when they find out that they can't have children. It must be horrible...

Anyway sorry for the huge post!!hehehehe I just kept typing!!

Hey Kirsty, u are working cause your a baker with a bun in the oven!!HEHEHE

Trace, Indah sounds like she'll be walking soon too!! I just love her new ticker too..

Ellissa, isn't it so hard to tell them off!!I just crack up too, but I'm pretty sure they know exactly what they are doing!!hehehe

Gotta get to bed as I'm feeling tired.. Nighty Night all..

Alex... Jack & Indah are 10 months old today!!! YIKES how time flies hey!!!!

Well done to you for making such a decision and for being so strong & comfortable with it! Well done! I am proud of you... I cant imagine how hard it was & has been, but also rewarding to see her & know she has gone to a loving family that really wanted her & are so obviously good parents!!!

I hope everyone is well, Dh is still at home in pain with his ear, back off to DR today, I hope they give him a needle or something to fix it ASAP, as we are flying on Tuesday & it must hurt to fly with a painful ear???

Ok gotta go do some work!

Kirsty77 Guest

Wow thats sooooo cool Alex that you got to pick the family. I found myself in a similiar situation at 19, was preggers but had a miscarriage(an early one apparently)but I was probably going to do the same thing. Love the piccie of Jack!!!

Oh Trace you and DH are going through the wringer before your holiday aren't you!!I hope your both well by the weekend.

Nothing much to report here. Have a hair dressing appt at 12 with my little sis. Don't know what I'm gonna have done yet. Maybe a perm!!!JOKES!ROFL! Although it would make a statement............about what a bogan I am!!hehehehe

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Hmmmm I've seriously got to find other things to do as it seems I'm stalking BB forums atm!! PMSL!! Took Gem out to see my parents today. She was walking everwhere, they were proud grandparents. Just found out that my poor old Nanna has an abdominal anurism. Never even heard of one before. Apparently its terminal but she also has dimensia so I guess its not to bad then. At least she really has no idea whats going on and that its terminal. The cognition is just not there IYKWIM. I'm not sad about it as to be honest I hardly know my Nanna, am more upset for my Mum thats for sure as her and my Dad are going to the gold coast to be with her and my grandad for her doc appt this monday, which is my Mum's 50th birthday!! Talk about ****ty timing huh!? Never mind hopefully things go well......sorry for the babble.........Corey's not home yet!LMAO!

Kirsty, I feel like a stalker too at times!!!

I hope your Mum has a decent 50th considering your Nanna!!!

Yay on Gem walking all over the place!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh shes gonna have an awesome 50th next weekend as her and my Dad's birthdays are a week apart so its a double celebration next weekend!! And we've organised for family to come up to celebrate with us. Should be a blast.

Well we finally have a weekend to ourselves!Yay!! We're gonna squeeze in as much as we can with Gemma for the next 2 days. Corey works till 12 today so then its all on!!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!...............

Ellibam Guest

hi guys
    Kirsty sorry about your nan and your mum missing out on her b'day but atleast she will still get her party!
    Tracey were the doctors fix dh ear?? im always suffering from ear probs! so i know how he feels!
    Alex hope you are all well!!
    Divvy haven't seen you for a while!

Gee its easy doing personals in here at the moment!

Well makon took his first unaided step the other night!!! and ben and i both saw it!! now he will take a few steps between people but still loves crawling!
    I have a job trail on monday as a childcare chef! yay! (beleive it or not this is one of my dream jobs!) i also am doing a cash job for a hotel on thurs and sat just this week as new owners take over next wed!

Kirsty77 Guest

YAY Makon!!Wow won't be long now Ellissa and he'll be cruising. Its amazing how quick they get!!Gem now refuses to crawl and gets sooo frustrated if she falls when walking.

Kirsty, enjoy your weekend to yourselves, and spoil Gemma heaps.. What a cheeky girl she is just wanting to walk everywhere... Is she runnin yet?? Hey our Mum's 50th B'days are close 2gether, cause my Mums is 2moro!!

YAY Makon on your first little steps buddy... They are growing up too fast!!

Trace and Divvy

Better get to bed, it's getting pretty late!!

Have a wonderful Sunday ladies and bubbas.....

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Well we had a break through last night.Gem slept from 8.30pm till 4am!!Yay!!She did kinda stir in her cot a couple of times but never actually woke up!!Corey brought her into our bed at 4am as we were all wide awake!!Corey and I more from the shock of Gemma not being in our bed all night! We've introduced a soft toy(her baby) for her to take to bed and for naps now. Hopefully that helps.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

(geez Alex our Mums birthdays are only a day apart!!)

Ellibam Guest

hi everyone
    hope your families birthdays have been good!! today was my mums b'day and tomorrow is bens grand fathers 80th!
    The new job is good but i have been suffering all week from the guilts!! about not seeing makon much! and today he didnt want me he just wanted to be with daddy!(who now sees him more!)

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh Ellissa! DOn't worry Makon will recover from not seeing you as much. He just needs to adjust. Your a fab mummy and doing a great job. Hope you had a great day for your mum's b'day!

Hey Ladies!!!

Ellissa, I felt the same, so guilty for leaving Indah... But let me tell you it does get easier! Indah loves going to my parents & also the other few days to my sisters!!!

I hope everyones been great & all Mum's of you Mum's had good Birthdays!

Our holiday was awesome (not long enough though!)

Just catching up on work stuff!!!! YAY!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Trace

Glad you guys had an awesome holiday!! Seems that I've scared everyone off in here!LOL!

Nah, you havent scared me off!

OMG 88 days til #2 is with you..... crikeys that has flown by hey!

Kirsty77 Guest

Yeh I know!! I'm feeling really heavy pregnant at the moment. Takes me so long to get off the ground when I'm playing with Gemma......kinda can't wait till I can play with her without being pregnant!LOL! The belly just gets in the way. but the kicks that I feel are so lovely.

Yep I'm still around, sleepless, brain dead and so tired I can't do much of anything...

But there is light at the end of the tunnel... (hopefully it's not an oncoming train)

SLEEP SCHOOL on 28TH AUGUST!!! For a whole week!

Can't wait!

Is anyone elses' bubba in size 1-2 yet?

Kirsty77 Guest

Wow sleep school. I hope it helps Divvy. We don't have anything even like that here(in the sticks!!). Yep Gemma is in size 1's already. Shes really long but doesn't fill anything out yet!LOL!Her legs seem to be 0-1.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast