Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #6

Indah is in size1's & some size 2 t-shirts only coz I dont want to buy size 1 that will fit for a brief time!
    Maddy wasnt in size 1 til she was 2+.....

Hopefully sleep school will giveyou some decnt shut in in the future & merely functioning will be less painful!!!!

I am home today as Indah has ear & throat infection & my sis whom has her today has gastro!

Indah got more teeth over the weekend & I think that has caused her ear & throat pain!!!

Poor bubba has been so miserable & grumpy!

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh no Trace poor Indah!! Teething is so horrible to them isn't it. Gem has't got anymore teeth yet. Her front peggies are still coming through.

Well I had the most frightening b/h's contractions last night. They were soooo intense and painful that I was nearly vomiting and had to have a bath and breathe through them! Corey was totally freaked and so was I as I had them for 30 mins-45 mins and they were getting quite ocuhie then just stopped, thank god!! We took Gem to the park yeaterday where she ran around chasing Corey and a ball! She was so pooped when we got home! She also played on a playground. She was so excited. It was so nice to take her there!

Have a nice day ladies!!

Ellibam Guest

Makon is still in 00 pants and 0-1 tops! and we use cloth so pants could go smaller!

Kirsty wow at BHs hope that isn;t a sign that bubs will want to come early!!

We use cloth too & Indah is in size 1 pants, slightly long on her but O were abit short in some brands!

OOOH, Gemma's sibling seems in a hurry!!! I had heaps of BH with Indah too!!!! She was 7 days late!

booo, we were about to go off the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

I've been slack posting in here.........although Alex is MIA!! Have been posting more in the labour, last tri section cause of these fri**in b/h's contractions. Still having them, they are still painful, and I'm still going out of my mind! I had them with Gemma to but that was in the last 4-6 weeks and they were painful to. For memory I thought I went into labour 2-3 times with Gemma!LOL!Then went overdue, go figure.

Well an update on my little madam. Still cheeky, still walking everywhere, still clingy, still hasn't got anymore teeth! Talking all the time(giberish), loves the dogs and feeds them when I'm not looking. Growing way to fast. Oh and still has no hair!PMSL!

Can't beleive our bubs are 1 next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellibam Guest

hi guys

i know i cant believe im planning makons first bday already!!!!!

Makon and Ben have been sick all week!! Makon had been waking up in the middle of the night choking then would vomit everywhere!!! so lovely! the doctors had no idea what it could have been and said there wasn't much we could do about it!!!
    He also has gotten2 molar teeth!
    the new job is going well and they are trying to find a place for makon to for 3 days!!! im so excited they are the best childcare centre in our area(our opinion before i started working there) so it will be greta having makon at work with me

Hope you are all well

Kirsty77 Guest

I know its scary that they are going to be a year old already.Where did the time go!

Wow at Makon getting 2 molars and being sick...poor little thing. Hope he gets better soon....oh and Ben.hehehe

A few ladies at Gem's daycare have their own kids there as well and they LOVE it. I wish I worked in childcare so I could be with Gem all day!!

Sorry guys I know I've been slack but I just got back from Adelaide. I went for a short holiday with my mum and the weather was beautiful!!!!! Nick looked after Jack and they had a great time too!!! It was nice to have a break but I missed my little ( and big) man soooooo much!! It's nice to be home... But I've gotta run and do washing and some grocery shopping!!!

Talk later ladies...

Welcome back Alex!!! Woo hoo for the break!!!

Poor Indah has been coughing all night, she is fine & happy during the day but coughing toil she vomits in the middle of the night & is teething, but I think it may be molars as her cheeky are burning up & she is so miserable at bedtime!!!

Oh well I guess the good thing is I know it will pass!!! Hopefully before I fall asleep at work! Hee hee!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Just a quick one from me.

Hey Alex......Yay for the break...sounds divine!

Poor Indah trace! Molars are the worst.I'm not looking forward to Gem getting them.

Well poor Gem last night got the fright of her life.I had more contractions. I was in the shower screaming murder! They were soooo painful. My doc wants to see me today.Hmmm am nervous. Gem was spooked by it all so i tried so hard to be quiet and comfort her as she just wanted me. Corey was freaked out to. Have a feeling something else is going on though not just contractions. Feels like my tummy muscles are being ripped apart.

Have a great day everyone................

Good Luck Kirsty, please let us know what's happening!!!!

I hope Miss Gemma is Ok today & not scared anymore!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Have been to doc. They are testing my blood for my liver function, stomach and gallbladder. Hmmmm think I'd rather have stomach or gallblader problems then liver probs! My sister only recently had her gallbladder out and theres family history of probs there so I'm betting its that. I'll probably hear back this afternoon.

Hope everything is ok Kirsty.. And you are feeling a bit better now.. Poor thing, and poor Gem.... Big Big Big Big to you and Gemma and Corey!!

OOOH Good Luck Kirsty, hope it all goes well!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Girls

Quiet in here..........Had a mixed day yesterday. Had my last scan, bub is very healthy and measuring ahead on everything, My sis was looking after Gem and her temp started to sky rocket so had to rush from that to get her, poor little mite. It was there most of the night which consisted of her crying in her sleep! She slept with Corey and I all night but just wanted to lay ON me! Not comfortable when your 31 weeks pregnant! Anyhow shes all better today and so much perkier thank goodness.

Oh our big news from yesterday........yep another girl!!We're stoked!! Corey just LOVES the fact that hes gonna be surrounded by women! He reckons its cause girls dote on their dads!

WOW.... CONGRATULATIONS a new baby girl.... YAY!!!!!

So what names have you picked??? Or are we not allowed to know???

Kirsty77 Guest

Jasmine.......haven't picked a middle name yet though.we're alittle stumped there!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast