Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005

Just got back from Baby Massage with Pinky Mckay..
    It was really nice & fun to get out & meet others...
    Popped in to shops & now after a restless morning Indah is asleep!
    Think I have to take more care with what I am eating as she has had terrible wind last few days!!!

The rest of this week I am pretty busy, with DD's 7th birthday etc... I also have a friend arriving sometime from Canada, so want to catch up with her, but will hear from you soon Divvy!

Tracey, if you like we can leave it for a couple of weeks! I have to pick up Alex's presents from Knox Target before Christmas, so I've got time!

Whatever suits you chook...
    I am pretty flustered & busy with running around at the moment!!!

So that's fine!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey sept bubs and mums

Gemma and I went out for the morning to do some shopping then dropped in at my sisters.Phew!Poor Gemma didn't nap during that time as my neices get rather loud!We have just got home and shes downed a bottle and is fast asleep!

Tracey-Sounds like you and Indah have had a busy day too!Doesn't it just exhaust them when we go out!How exciting on your friends arriving from Canada!Hope you guys have a great week and Madison has a fabulous birthday!

Nixie-Poor little Reilly having his needles.I hated taking Gemma to get hers.Would have loved for Corey to have taken her.Congrats on your 2nd wedding anniversary too! \/

Divvy-I have just been over to the TTC forums... .Yay on getting more sleep!You must feel like a new person.

Ellissa-I wouldn't worry about Makon's weight gain either.Gem is formula fed and still doesn't manage to put on that much weight.Doc said she is highly active though for someone so little!Had to laugh at that one!

Now who have I missed?????Amanda and Westy?How are you guys(girls #-o )doing today??

Hi girls, I had Leah weighed today and she is now 5.5kg bare weight and 62cm long - the nurse said she is thriving so that was a little boost to my confidance - I must be doing ok.

Tracey you sound like you have a lot on your plate at the moment - how exciting catching up with a friend who lives so far away, and trying to organise a 7 y/o birthday - wow a big day for me is heading out to the supermarket - I dont get much further than that!

Nixie - congrats on the 2nd year wedding anniversary - that is a really good point about the kids are now part of the marriage too so should be in on the celebration.

Kirsty77 Guest

Wow Amanda I think Gemma and Leah could be twins!!LOL thats Gemma's stats at the moment too!!Well I'm not worried anymore about her snacking then and never finishing a bottle!!Hang on ....they are only 2 days apart....hehehehe makes sense....sorry blonde brain moment!

Hi Ladies, we're having a quite day in here today, does that mean everyone is out and about or just cuddling their babies??
    Kirsty it does sound a lot like we have long distant twins!
    I took Leah to the Optometrist today to get her eyes checked, but got an inconclusive result so they are going to consult some colegues and get back to me - oh I really hope there is nothing wrong, other then that Leah is doing good I am going into work this afternoon to set up her cot and play pen - I am not looking forward to going back to work next week I think I am going to miss Leah even though she will only be metres from my office - is that weird!?!

I hope everyone is well

Kirsty77 Guest

Thats not weird at all!!!!I know I'll be suffering seperation anxiety!The daycare that shes going to has said i can pop in anytime.I'll be spending my lunch breaks there I feel!!

Well I do have a big boofa then... Ned was weighed at his 8 week checkup yesterday.... 60.5cm long and 40.9cm head circumference... and 6.255 kilos in weight... Before a feed was due! No wonder I'm complaining about sore boobs!

Mind you, he did start out huge...

Kirsty77 Guest

Hi Everyone

Well my poor little darling has conjuctivitis in one eye!Poor little sausage!I nipped into the pharmacy this morning and bought drops so hopefully it clears up over the weekend otherwise its off to the doctor.

I weighed Gemma while I was there and she now weighs 5.8kg and is 63cm long!Not bad for 10 weeks old.I must say I was starting to worry because shes not a big feeder, but shes put on 500gm and grown 3cm in 2 weeks.thats compared to only 200gm that she put on from 6-8wks!!

Well now I'm a happy mummy.................... \/

Ellibam Guest

hi all
    Well done little gemma. and kirsty gotta be happy about the wieght gain!wow 500g. thats 10 times what makon put on wow.

went for a walk to my parents house today(about 2 kms away) and i just saw on the news it got to 35 today no wonder i was melting.

hope every one is good

Just a quickie, It's DD#1 birthday today, we just been to a FREE festival (It was so cheap!) he he...

Added a few recent pic's to Indah's website!!!!

where is everyone? 8-[

out getting our injections done.... ergh! Although Alex was just fine and didn't even cry with his!

I'm also helping my friend organise his sister's funeral which is on Thursday, so won't be around much over the next few days. She committed suicide and they had to turn off the life support last Thursday. My friend's parents are both ill and unable to make such decisions, so it was up to him. He's very young to be taking on such responsibility.

Hopefully everyone else's life is going along swimmingly!

Divvy, so sad... Hope it goes as well as it possibly can.....

It's just a bloody awful situation to be in. I really feel for the poor guy.

Well other than that, Ned had a wonderful night for sleeping... 10:30 until 4am and STILL SLEEPING! I'd have had a good night too except for Alex being up from 2am until 3:30am... bugger!

Well, I don't know where everyone else is, but I wasn't doing anything interesting, just having a lazy weekend
    Glad the injections went well Divvy, well done to Alex for being so brave! I hope your friend is coping ok, such a terrible situation to have to deal with.
    Happy birthday to Maddison for Saturday, hope she had a great day. I had a peek at the new pics Tracey, your little girl is such a cutie! They are really starting to look like kids rather than babies, i think.
    Good to hear all babies are gaining weight and doing so well, Reilly had his 8 week check the other day, and he now weighs 4.8kg, which is up 765g from his 4 week check, and is 55cm long (up 4cm), and his head circ is 40.5 (up 2.6cm). I am going to weigh him again today as we are going to our first mothers group at the MCH centre, so it will be interesting to see the difference from one week.

Yep it goes so fast... Indah is 10wks old today!!!!! :-k I cant believe how fast it's gone, yet she seems to have been in our lives forever!!!!

She did an accidental roll on Friday from tummy to back... I was like NO, don't grow up so fast!! BUt I think she did it accidentally, so phew no more rolling, I wanna keep my baby a baby this time! Maddy grew too fast!

Have fun at Mothers Group... I am off to do some bits & pieces & then housework & then sneaking into work to get a big box of free choc!!! hee hee hee! \/ \/ =P~

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast