Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey ladies

Yep our little bubs are growing up so fast.Gemma now weighs in at just under 6kg!And is 64cm long!WOW!And yet shes still not the biggest piggy at all, more a social drinker!!hehehe.

Oh Tracey I'd kill for a big box of choccies, especially free ones!Can't beleive Indah rolled!Wow!

Have fun at your mothers group Nixie!

Divvy, how horrible.It is an awful awful situation.Glad you got some good sleep though.

Gemma's conjuctivitis cleared up within the day so that was good.And we have bought her a jolly jumper and she loves it!We already have her in it as she can hold her head up no worries.She bounces around in it and I've put the kick and play piano under her feet and she looks down at it pressing all the different buttons.She's just so active!Its all I can do to make sure she tires herself out!

Well I'm off to do some washing #-o .................lucky me..........

I'm supposed to be doing housework too!!!!! :-$

Housework...oh yeah, that stuff I have forgotten how to do right?

Oooo, I wish I had your job Tracey, I would swap cheap insurance for free chocolate any day! I know exactly what you mean about wanting your baby to be a baby for as long as possible, I feel the same way. Isaac is just so big now and it seems like it took no time at all.
    Kirsty, I am glad Gemmas eyes are all better now, and what a big girl! Reilly has been extra active recently, I am hoping its just a growth spurt, I dont think I could handle it all the time!

Ellibam Guest

hi girls
    well we wieghed makon to day and he hsa put on 90g this week which is great !!!!!
    he has now made it past his 1st kg and is .5cm short of being 10 cm longer since birth.
    My computer has $hit its self so am using the inlaws topday.

had a busy weekend so many birthdays.

Yeah well, we may have had a great sleep two nights ago but last night was cactus... I'm so tired... Ned slept from 10:30 until 2am, then up at 3am 4am 5am and 7am. Not funny.

Great weight gain Makon! Keep it up!

Tracey, IKWYM about the kids growing up too fast... Alex is now two and a half... such a wonderful age!

Alex decided he was going to feed Ned a bottle last night.. so funny... I'd just popped off to the loo and came back to Ned covered in milk and Alex standing there looking like the bees knees! Pity I'm out of film cos it was so cute!

Anyway, off to bed for me! Sorry about not many personals... too [email protected] tired...

Kirsty77 Guest

Hi Everyone

Oh Divvy you poor thing.Sounds like Ned is going through a growth spurt.Gemma goes into a feeding frenzy when shes going through one also.

Probably not a good time to mention then that Gemma slept for 10.5 hours last night!I couldn't beleive it.She did wake a couple of times but I popped the dummy in, went to the toilet and by the time I came back she was fast asleep.But she didn't nap well yesterday so thats why, she was soooo grumpy all day. I also got AF today.I'm quite amazed as I was beginning to think PCOS had taken over again.Looks good then for conceiving naturally, hopefully. 8-[

Ellissa-Your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous and you look divine in your dress!!You guys just look so happy!!

Nixie-Gemma is so active all the time, but she was like that while still in my belly.She used to wake me all the time at night with her gymnastics!!We used to joke that she'd have ADD.Jokes on me now I guess! #-o

Tracey-Can totally relate to not wanting them to grow up!I keep telling Gemma to stop!I just know I'm gonna miss every stage sooo much!Not fair that they have to grow up!

I actually had to wake Indah to take Maddy to school this morning that was 11hours & 50mins!!!
    But not a regular occurence....
    My boobies were massive, looked great in the mirror!!! Ha ha, gotta go hang washing out now!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG Tracey!!!!!!How do you do it?I can't believe Indah has slept that long.I'm soooo jealous!!And she has hair!!!(hehehehe my poor baldy baby!)And I wish I had massive boobies!Mine look like they do on national geographic at the moment-deflated!

Barley1 - I get that problem with my boob's in a couple of hours. I was told by a friend to whip on a tight top and take a piccy while they are big. Gives you an idea of what they might look like if you had a boob job I suppose.

Congrats to you ladies whose bubs are having beautiful long sleeps. =D>

Melissa

Kirsty, I have a baldy too! And all the babies at our mothers group have heaps of hair, I am afraid my little boy will get a complex!
    Updated the website if anyone is interested

Great pic's Nixie!!!
    I also updated mine, added a pic of Maddy at 8 wks & kids on Santa's knee!

Ellibam Guest

hi girls
    hope everyone is good!!
    makon has started blowing raspberries back at us!!
    so cute but so wet! heheheheh
    catchya

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey

wow ellissa at makon blowing rasberries!how cool!

hows everyone else today?

I'm off to lunch at my sisters today.And I have finally nearly finished my xmas shopping!Yay!We had some huge storms here last night and its still raining today.................mmmmmmm i love rain............

Well Ned slept from 9:30pm until 5:15am... best sleep ever! And I'd be even happier if Alex didn't wake at 2am...

I'm on Day 4 of "No Chocolate for Divvy".... and my wonderful SS sent me chocolate for my Christmas tree.... I'm going to have it on Christmas Day... Hopefully I'll have lost a few extra kgs by then. It's so hard not to be snacking when I'm at home all day!

Funeral went well, but have the mate hanging around today, which is okay but means I'm not going to spend a lot of time on here!

Love to all!

Had another 9pm til 9am sleep from Missy, but yet again have to wake her to drop Maddy at school at 9am... She had a boog & a half & has been back in bed sinc about 11am, as had to also go to mechanics as car was playing up...
    Luckily he is one of my closest friends hubbies so all done @ no charge, I took him a huge bag ofd Choc's that I got from work!! Yippeeee!
    Other than that not really much else happening, I have decided DH can pay for me to go to Yoga weekly for a few months as my chrissy pres....

Well done on the sleep Tracey! Reilly is good, but not that good! There is a yoga studio just up the road from me, and thats exactly what I was thinking of for Christmas too. Great minds obviously. The one near me does a special mums and bubs class, but I think I would prefer the regular one, and escape for a bit! The pic of baby Maddy is lovely, they are so similar!, and the Santa one is great too.

Good to hear Ned is sleeping well too Divvy, hope it rubs off on Alex for you. You are a strong woman to give up the choc! I have started doing daily exercise but I can never seem to change my diet. Hopefully it will balance out...

Ellissa, that sounds adorable! What a clever boy Makon is!

Kirsty, congrats at finishing the xmas shopping, such a relief huh? Its raining here today, I love it too! Have fun at lunch with your sister!

Indah tricked me & is now waking up from her 9:30-10pm feed at about 4:30-5am!!!! AAAArrrrgggghhhh, 1 more hour please!!!!!!

Has been quiet in here hey!!!

Yep the Yoga will be my time to escape too & I am thinking of also doing the martial arts at the same place.... I did kick boxing for almost 7 yrs when I was 15 I started & finished just after my 21st!!!
    That's so long ago now, but it kept me fit & I could whip butt! So might go to same place & do both, I also have told DH this year I want to learn how to surf & I want to get my motorbike license!!!!
    This is my year to learn & do new things!!!!!

Yeah, Maddy & Indah are very alike.... Must be me!!!

Divvy, please dont give up choc, I need my job when I go back in..... 6wks!

I have finished Xmas shopping & Maddy brings home 4 birthday invitations for this week! ](*,) Now gotta face the shops again!!! #-o

Kirsty77 Guest

Geez it has been quiet in here...........

Martial arts heh Tracey-wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley!!Gemma has been waking a bit earlier too.She wakes at about 4-5am and wants to get up and play!!!!!!ARhhhh thats the last thing I want to do at that hour!heheheLast night she was up at midnight wanting a bottle!Damn!And then up at 4am wanting another bottle and to play! I can't beleive you got 4 invitations!!!!!!holy crap!

I'd love to get my motorbike license as Corey rides, but I guess I'm a little scared!I can ride but have never on the open road.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast