Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #13

caitlyn settles well of a night but is a real bartch of a day, but she has just found the tv, and seems to love it, so i put the wiggles on for her, but she sat in her bouncer all day yessterday and watched the cricket!

chrissy - Nina was fixed on the cricket too! Kept giggling at them.

Nina is a great sleeper night and day (at the moment). During the day I do the feed, play and sleep routine. When we play, I really exhaust her out and she goes down for a good sleep. I put her down as soon as I see the tired signs (getting cranky, rubbing eyes etc). I have 2 musical mobiles on her cot, 1 for sleep time & 1 for play time. When I put her down for a sleep I turn the 'sleep time' mobile on and she'll be asleep in seconds.

I didn't even think of checking out Myer for their Xmas deco's. I'm going shopping tomorrow so I'll have a look then.

How funny, Ashleigh also is a cricket watcher. Df is rapped. I hate the cricket.
    Caddie in the day i let Ash sleep wherever. i try to put her in the bassinet but sometimes she won't sleep there and is happy to sleep in her bouncer. Whatever settles her i do, sometimes its just a cuddle or the booby or a rock or a pat. She only ever sleeps for 45min-1hr each time.

hi all !

Well what a busy couple of weeks for us.. We are moving from Sydney to the Gold Coast, we have been up there for the last two weeks and hubby has started work. I am back in Sydney with the kids and we will join Hubby in January, Hubby will be down for xmas..

I need to pack the house and find a new house ! Our house is being rented out..

i will read the last hunder odd pages you girls have typed and try and catch up on all the gossip. I hope that all are well..

xxoxoox Anna ( Little P )

I was drinking like a fish last New Years. I kept telling myself I wasn't pg, that i just had bad period pain and needed to drink more..(ah thats whats wrong with VY.lol) I didn't find out that I was positive for sure until Wilhelms birthday on the 16th when I went to the doctors and had that nightmare u/s..the one where the u/s lady asked me if I was sure I was pg. Ah doesn't matter now.
    Caddie - Vy really loved falling alseep on our bed and we bought one of those egg cartoon matress thingo's for our backs. (Baby brain kicking in) So I bought a single bed one, cut it in half and put it in her cot. Since then she goes down really well day and night..come to think of it she's been sleeping 8 hours a night since I put it in there...hmmmm. We put the other half in Wilhelms bed and he's been sleeping much better. I bought it from Big W for about $30.. and ive hung butterflies from the ceiling near her cot. I put them up with the 3m hooks that dont leave marks when you take them off and they've been stuck up for about 4 months now. She loves looking at them floating around. I hope yo ufind Ruby's little thing that helps her mate. Nothing worse than having the stress of an unhappy bubba. big hugs for you caddie.
    GF of mine in melbourne just rang and told me she's finally pg with number 4. I told her she would be by christmas. Im so happy for her cause she's bene trying for over 2 years.
    Ah there's the phone
    BBL if IM lucky (or your unlucky)
    xxmaz

i really gotta get to the post office tomorry and send everything off lol dont have time to do much at the moment

maz turn msn on

love the av Sharleen!

HI Ladies

The only way I can rylee to sleep at the mo is in the pram - no way she will go down in the cot during the day so as soon as she starts her whingey tired cry I put her straight in the pram and do a few wheels around outside (the fresh air seems to send her off) and she is asleep. Only sleeps for 45 mins at a time mind you. Also hard to get her off at night but usually boobie feed her to sleep then so it's not too bad.

Happy mums & bubs!!!
    Laurin

Hi guys, on the when we found out front. We found out on christmas morning. And kept it quiet all day and didnt let anyone know until boxing day. So that was definantly a great chrissy present and then I had him 5 days before my birthday. People would ask DH what he was getting for my birthday and he would say "I already made a downpayment on that" (ie Eithan).

Well Eithan isnt sleeping through yet. Doesnt go to bed until after 10pm. He finally fits into his 000 t-shirt that we got him when he was 6 weeks old. Will get him measured and weighed soon to see how he is going.
    All the best, sleep well.

Love

Helen - Eithan is just getting into 000's now?.. that would be so cute! Xander is well and truly into 00's now. I miss my teeny baby.

When did we find out? A few days before Christmas; I wasn't even 4 weeks preggers! It was the best pressie ever (especially after having a m/c in August).. but totally trashed my Xmas/New Years' Celebration plans! LOL

forgot to say, I found out on my birthday 21 Jan - was already 6 weeks by then....a great bday pressie!

i found out at the end of january, i was shopping, and decided to get HPT, but i thought how stupid i was being, as we had been taking precautions, and there was no way i could be pregnant, i forgot to buy my bottle of chardonay, so i got home put the shopping away, did the HPT, and was about to leave for the bottle shop, when i got the shock of my life, i didnt know weather to laugh or cry, as i had 3 miscarriages before, i broke the news to craig, and i was numb for a few days.so no wine for me, and i was so hanging for a glass!

caitlyn went from 7.30pm-7.30am

i found out on jan 4.... although i did suspect and was in denial (wanted to be pg so badly). i turned my nose up at champagne and red wine on nye.... gave me a strong indication that something was not normal if i could not drink!

YAY Caitlyn for sleeping so well. Ainsleigh is just stirring now (5.45am) and again i am awake before her with a sore back. off to the chiropractor today though, and to have a pampering and birthday lunch with DH as he will be back at the mine on my bday!

BBL

Hey Rikki we also found out Jan 4th. I'd had for 4 days prior the period like pain and just thought oh great its coming early, never showed up and I thought i'll just do a test to rule it out cause i don't want to keep getting my hopes up high. Came back positive and i didn't believe it. We'd been trying for bout 16 months I think.

Well Ash took a little while to settle last night which i knew she would cause her arvo naps yest were just a couple 10 min ones so she was very grizzly all evening and cluster feeding but then she slept til 4:15 and woke at 6:45 but that was just wind so she went back to sleep without a feed and then i got up at 7:50 and she was just happily laying there in her bassinet looking around, couldn't believe she wasn't calling out!

chrissy- Whats your secret? I think my boobs would literally explode if Ash slept that long!

I think I'm getting our xmas tree Sat. So excited. Df is a bit of a scrooge also. He'd prefer not to have a tree although he is so happy that I'm not getting a real one this year. When i string lights around the lounge all i hear is "don't expect me to help you with that. i want nothing to do with it". He doesn't even want to buy presents for people. him and his brother have an agreement not to get each other gifts, he's trying to organise the same agreement with his parents, then he tried it on me. i told him i won't bother getting him one but i definately want one.

My hubby is not big on chrissy either but this yr has decided to buy me a small gift as well as the girls!! We dont ususally buy each other gifts as our family put a name in a hat then spend $100.Like a secret santa.I was in shock!!
    Well i went to bed last nite at 8pm and got up at 7pm.So tired..Ruby woke at 1245am and was restless at 430am (not crying) but i gave her a bottle.She is still asleep now!So thats good enough for me.
    I have to clean the house and organise stuff for millanas bday m/tea tommorow.Sounds like such a fun day!
    About the baby finding out,hubby and i had the sex once and got pregnant.So i have to be real careful!

Sharleen - I'm sure Ambah & Nina are in sync with one another. She was up every 3 hours last night for a feed, yet the night before she slept through. I just don't get that kid!

mums group was good WOOOOO!!!!!!!!! well once the BF assoc lady left she knows how to make bottle feeding mums feel small

Jack is becoming a legend sleeper, and although I love the extra sleep, my body is like I like this and I am more tired than when I was waking 2 times a night LOL, he goes down between 10pm-12am and wakes for a feed between 3.30am-5am depending when he went down he generally goes 6 hours and I have been good and going to bed within 1/2 hour of him after that feed he goes back to bed for about 3 hours so I still get a semi sleepin

what else ummmm........the KK thing am sending my gift of today but my girl will know who its from because of addy on back, does it matter ????

as for when we found out, last xmas was one of joy and sadness for us, joy becuase we had received the keys to Agnes the weekend before and we were down there, sadness it was 8 weeks since our m/c we didn't want to be with family as my sister had a 4 mth old and SIL was 8 mths pg. We found out on the 6th Febuary the first and only cycle were we had relations LOL on the 3 days RE said too LOL

anyway must fly got lots of walls done yesterday and the tree is up I also have 5 stocking hanging from the fishtank stand 1 for Jack 1 each for Jase and me and I each for cat and dog LOL, just deco stockings, and am going to order online today som e personalised baubles and a first xmas russ ornament, speaking of that was so excited when I found the site, not cheap though, but anyway I sent a email enquiring about postage and found out its free delivery within australia WOOOOO!!!!!!

so today gotta get my photo cards into envelopes and addressed wrap KK for here and SS for another site, go to post office do some washing and go to MCH at 1pm well better get a move on

CYL

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast