Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #13

Default Babies Born September 2006 #13

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your old thread can be found HERE You may have noticed that the baby details are missing at the start of the thread. This is so parents can post where-ever they feel comfortable without having their details in 1 thread and posting in another and often feeling like an outsider within both threads. We will be increasing signature lengths slightly soon so you can accomadate your babies birth details if you wish and can't already fit them it.

first

Adele,it got returned again.is it .on.net or co.net. As you gave me the same email again and not the one sharleen suggested?

Hi girls!
    Xander had his photo taken with Santa today... was so cute, we didn't really get a great shot of him (why wont kids smile nicely on command? LOL) but still really happy we went. I've uploaded the pic to my homepage if anyone wants a sticky...

that is so cute anna. photo with santa is on my list of things to do... along with finishing the christmas shopping! ainsleigh stayed at her pops' place again tonight. just picked her up and walked home. is so nice having my dad near by with dh working away or i would never get out.

Anna - that is the cutes pic mate. I cant wait to see santa and get a decent christmas pic of them all.
    We set up our tree yesterday in pink and purple,t hen went to a 3yo birthday party. We didn't get home until 9pm and Vy didn't go to sleep until 10 but she slept until 6am this morning. We were both so happy with her. She's been asleep since her bottle this morning again.
    Hello to everyone, sorry for being so self absorbed then, but I had to brag about her sleep too. lol.
    I hope you all have a fantastic day, IM going to a scrapping class for some time out for me. I need it, Ive been a hormonal mess this weekend, screaming like a fish woman.
    BBL
    xxmaz

Go the brag Maz! Vy deserves it for being such a good girl for mummy... just as well really if you are a hormonal mess, hope it settles soon.

How are we all this morning? Xander is still sleeping well at night, most nights he sleeps through, but sometimes he wakes for a 3am top-up which kinda suits me anyway as otherwise I have to get up to express or else I'm am in agony and I flood the bed with milk (poor DH!).

Gonna be a warm one over here today by the feel of things already this morning.

Hope all who are on them, are sticking to their WW diets!

LOL at not knowing how Ambah got into your bed! Maybe she has secretly learnt to walk already *insert spooky music*. Xander wasn't sleeping through at Ambah's age... he was still waking a couple of times per night.
    Enjoy your chat!

sorry caddit its on.net at the end sorry yesterday was a bad day

Morning all.

Sharleen- Ashleigh wakes twice a night. She got it down to just a 4am wake up but last week and a bit back to a 1am and 4:30am.

This morn after her 4:30 wake up I was tossing and turning agaian, finally getting drowsy at 6 when she woke, had wind pains so I gave her a cuddle and a quick feed dozed off and then 7am calling out again as she's **** everywhere. So yes to whoever mentioned it, disposables are no good for explosive poo's and the last 3 days she has done one that has gone everywhere. So much washing now! At least after all that she went back to sleep so I got an hour in thank god or I'd be feral this morning.

We are off to visit my grandma today. She still hasn't seen little Ash. She lives a fair way away. Mum and dad are coming to get us and take us down there. Gotta remember the camera, this xmas the great grandmas are getting framed pics of themselves with Ash.

Dont worry! ruby had me up 3 times last night! She was quite unsettled but not crying.Just restless!
    me and my sis are going to a craft and antique expo today.Aaron is loooking after millana too which is great.
    So BBL!

Nina has her moments, some nights she'll sleep through, other nights she'll wake either once or twice a night. But at the most it's twice a night. She goes down at 6.30 every night so by 1am she's starving.
    Everything is going good here, Anna we're getting Nina's santa photos done hopefully next week. I'm very excited, first Xmas with a baby!! We'll be putting our tree up next week, I don't know why but we never do it before the 1st Dec ??

ainsleigh is in a spewing mood today... it's only 8.30am and we hae been through 3 spew rags, 3 bibs, two outfits for her and two tshirts for me. she has only had a ten minute sleep since she got up this morning and it was the first time in a long time that i was going back to bed too.... so just as i fell asleep she woke up squawking (she had spewed again!)

ok, enough whinging from me. enjoy visiting GG shell. i took ainsleigh to meet my grandma when she was nine weeks old. my grandma has had a stroke and can't communicate and we are not sure how much she knows, so was hard for me but very glad that i did it and got photos of ainsleigh with her.

maz, hope you feel less hormonal after taking some you time. i can't wait to set up the christmas tree. i took a photo of ainsleigh in a santa hat for the front of our christmas cards (the only one i could find was one with 'naughty' on one side and 'nice' on the other, so i had to position it so you could not see the words!!)

sending sleep vibes your way as requested sharleen!

hi to everyone else, have a good day

Rikki - my grandma sounds like yours, she's had 6 strokes now which has left her in a bad way... she hasn't met Xander yet as she is Bunbury, but planning on taking him down to meet her in the next few weeks. I'm not sure how much she understands either, but hopefully Xander will cause her to smile.

Shell - It was me who mentioned about 'sposies being terrible for poo! That was the first time (and hopefully last) that that will happen... ewwwwww

Adele - Was great chatting to you yesterday, the baby baskets you make are gorgeous... so talented!

Caddie - Enjoy the craft fair today... hope the place has a/c

Jodi_Lee - We never set up our tree before the 1st either, I can't wait this year to get it up... to me kids are the real reason to celebrate Xmas IYKWIM?

hi ya c hickens
    thanks Anna and Rikki foe thinking of me today. Feel so much better after having some time away from the monsters.
    I cant wait to any of you guys join me and set up your trees. Vy just sitting there and grins flat out and babbles to the ting. Im going to make a heap of deco's with the kids this arvo and hang them from the ceiling.
    Caddie - I have never been to a craft fair..I hope your having fun mate.
    Sharleen - man you crack me up . I hope tonight is a better night for you.
    Anna - im with you....I love christmas now cause we've got the kids..we set the tree up with them and let them make stuff to put up. I love it.
    Rikki - I hope that ainsleigh has settled for you. poor baby spewing....ah mine just did a [email protected] on my leg....YUCK!... (she's sitting here with me) ah blow out.....$hit everywere.
    BBL clean and alot less smelly
    xxmaz

well caityln has decided to sllep through the last 4 nights, so i hope it continues, she goes to bed at 8.30pm, i put the music on for her and within 5 minutes shes asleep, and wakes about 4-6am, but we get up at 5am in this household.
    last night she sleep from 7.30-5.30 then back asleep at 6-9am WHAT A GOOD GIRL!!!

go caitlyn, go caitly go go go caitlyn. That fantastic Chrissy.
    How do you girls who Boobie feed handle the long nights? Do you wake in pain or does your body slowly get use to oit?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast