Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #13

Maz, I got your e-mail and replied. Did you get it? I loved your e-mail...gave me a good giggle.

hey girls,

its hot here today and riley cant keep his milk down to well the poor thing. simon is back to work tomorrow thank goodness for that. lol

ive had enough of akira she has been a right little $hit today hitting everyone.

good to see everyone is getting ready for xmas

later girls

adele

Millanas party/morning tea went well thought the weather as usual was crapola for me! Everytime i organise something the weather turns bad! The kids gorged them selves on party food and both of them are asleep.
    My big weigh in tonight....I was good and didnt have cake.I made ww sweetpotato ascones and had a couple of dates and strawberry.
    I am stuffed as i havnt stopped but i feel good within myself.

Hello annat,welcome back mate.Whata cutey you have there! The jettster!
    Last edited by caddie; November 29th, 2006 at 03:50 PM. Reason: to say hello to annat

lol anna... i sent a grosuit with the same slogan to a friend in the uk. ainsleigh has one with the same picture that says 'i know i'm cute now put me down!'. i love it. we got a huge chunk of christmas shopping done today, and ainsleigh slept in the pram the whole time. she's such a good girl.
    annat... good to see you back and settled. think jett still has some catching up to do if he wants to be as big as ainsleigh and xander!
    sorry i missed you on msn sharleen... i was not even home but must have forgotten to sign out. oops.
    well i am going to have a little rest while ainsleigh is sleeping as dh left at 5am this morning.

caddie - good luck with your weigh in tonight, and good girl for not having cake. You're stronger than I am, I would have eaten the whole thing mmm...i love cake!
    sharleen - thanks for the offer. Mum will get back to me tonight so I'll let you know.
    hi adele - you're really not having a good run this year. Maybe ship Akira away until she's grown out of it ... which is what, 20 ? hehe

Hello girls!

Hey AnnaT! Good to see you and Jett doing well!

River's about 5.6kg now, and 61cm tall...so average weight, above average height...well, it's length isn't it, until he's standing
    He's having a whinge in his cradle now, I was recognising tired signs and mum popped in to prod and poke him then put him in his cradle, but he was already worked up. Might have to go and wrap him or something.

Going to a le reve party on Sat...never been to one, anyone been to one? It's perfume and stuff. It's for my friend who had her baby the same day as Anna, and she made River a texture blanket - a big piece of material with other smaller pieces of different textures sewn on! It's pretty cool. She's not the best sewer but Riv doesn't care...he just tries to eat all the different textures

Glad the party went well Caddie Mmm sweet potato scones sound sooo nice! ETA: Actually, I should probably start stockpiling all your WW recipes, because guess what I was eating as I read your posts...yep, mudcake...I think I should probably start eating a bit better hey...

Well, really don't have much else to say, might pop in later! Hope everyone's doing good. xo
    Last edited by Nelle; November 29th, 2006 at 04:13 PM. Reason: well...I was hungry!

Anna didnt get it but my email is pretty well [email protected] so I'll wait until tomorrow and let you know.
    Caddie god the torture of a party now. I bet Millana had a ball. Good luck wit hyour weigh in tonight.
    Adele - you weighing in to tonight aswell? good luck and oh its good to see that you and Simon are getting laong better (re going back to work )
    Rikki - im getting more and more jealous of you every day. Not only do you have a gorgeous little girl but she's just so good.
    Sharleen - you bargain hunter you. Dont personally like the headbands on Vy, firstly their to big and im scared they'll make her look like her brains gonna pop out. Please take some pics though, I really want to see how cute Ambah is again. She may even change my mind on the head band things.
    We'll BIL's wife who was due yesterday still hasn't popped. First baby ah and they were hoping that it would be here now cause other BIL in getting married on the 30th of Dec. Bil 1 and wife have NO IDEA how hard the first month is. We've tried telling them to prepare them and their like oh no we're going here there and everywere int he first 2 months. Good luck to them is all i can say.
    Caddie - told Jed about calling the next one Scarlett. He likes it. He was talking to Vyolett last night and asking her if she wanted a baby sister WTF! Not yet, please no!
    better go start tea for the animals
    oh Anna and everyone - i love my new cloth nappies.
    xxmaz

Oh no you don't Maz! Dang it, I'd better have a girl before you...lol, okay, well if you take Scarlett, you have to help me think of another name that I like River Jude was going to be Scarlett Eve if he was a little girl.

Well, the little blessing is sounding like he wants a bit of TLC, so off I go

new thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678