Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #14

i have that flick tinsel on my tree. wow maz sounds like you got a busy night ahead making chrissy cards.

annat thats great that he has settled down a bit for you since having farex he might be full a bit long for you.

wow only 24 days left till christmas cnat wait we have so much fun watching the kids unrapping there gifts. lol. and its fun watching simon as he never had a good christmas as a kid with his mum and dad. so he makes up for it with my mum and dad lol.

seeya

adele

maz where is your phone mate

Happy 3 month birthday Ainsleigh
    Cant believe it. Were is time going? That's it I will defently have to have another
    Happy tree hunting Shell, hope you get a bargain cause chrissy tree's are so dame expensive. I paid $200 for mine cause its really thick and has life like greenery on it.
    Last edited by maz; December 1st, 2006 at 01:15 PM. Reason: trying to feed screaming banchi and type at same time

If anyone is interested the Fisher price website has lots of activity suggestios for babies of all ages to help with there development. it looks quite good. Alot of the stuff yo may already do but they also have song suggestions.

thanks shellbell i will have to have a look at it .

well I managed to get zilcho shopping done... Xander threw a spacko and just played up big time, so I gave up and went home. At least I know what I want to get everyone which is a good start. He is going through this shocking phase (it better be a phase!) where I just cannot put him down or else he will full belt wail... can't put him on the floor, bouncer, playmat or pram. argghhhhhhhh, my back is killing me.

bbl... need coffee

ahhh no anna, i know what that is like in the shops its a pain in the butt. hope you feel better after your coffee. have a nice warm shower tonight and relax.

Adele

Oh anna you poor bugger. Have you got a sling? When VY disappears and a monster takes her I put it into the sling. Within 5 mins mate, there is quiet. I hope to hell you could enjoy your coffee atleast or better still, open abottle of wine .
    Adele - thanks for the chat again today. Your such a dag.
    Shell - I didn't think of the web site. IM going there to check it out, WIlhelm is in a singing phase and I am so over Im a little tea pot.
    Oh I just sent my KK present via registered mail. YAY!
    $hit! Im being summons by the evil one again
    XXmaz

Thanks girls... I've got both a baby bjorn carrier and a mesh ring sling. He wont go in the meshie as he wants to be upright. But he kicks around in the baby bjorn, and to be honest he is already getting too heavy to carry in it so I get back pain.
    He has been like this for nearly a week, but I just hate whinging to you girls - tho today I am tearing my hair out and just needed to vent.

Does anyone here have one of those Ergo carriers that everyone raves about?

Rikki - I received the fenugreek/thermo that you sent.. thanks!

Adele - Thanks for the xmas card hon.

thats cool anna hope you liked it.

I was wondering has anyone recived there kk pressy yet ???

Maz - thanks your a dork then if im a dag. lol :P what a day your having maz i feel sorry for you. Riley has been away for 8hrs and 45 min lol and still is a happy chappy for the time being while im holding him. oh yeah i got hold of belle she seem alright just sounded tried lol

Yes we should say if we recieved it so we know whats going on.So i havnt recieve mine yet! Which is probably a good thing so im not attempted to open before the 8th!
    I just had a thought today that my kk person will know who i am because i made a card and dindnt stick it in an envelope!! Sorry.
    Had playgroup today,ruby had me up at 415am and millana 445am today as well so i was such a happy chappy this morning! not!
    mmm,should think about my christmas tree i suppose.

ohh sharleen , i know how that feels dont worry about it just watch whst u eat and when u feel your snacking to much go and do something else then you might be able to get into.

i havent received mine yet but im sure it will come when it is ready lol.

well ill be back later

adele

OH Sharleen honey. The shop must have had the skirt on the wrong hanger :twisted: stupid shop assistants! Oh pringles...$hit I haven't had them in years. Gotta buy some.
    Adele - yes I know im a dork...sorry you dag..hehehehe. Will email pic soon.
    Caddie - I should have called you. I hope to hell aaron helped. .
    Anna - Ive never heard of those carriers. Are they a different style?
    Havent recieved my KK pressy which as Caddie said is a good thing. I use to sit and hold the one I got for the baby shower and wonder what it was, every bl00dy day.
    Best go and make my salad to go with my herb and garlic whiting.
    Later chicki dees
    xxmaz

well my tree is all finished now!! I'll take a pic to show you all soon.
    I've received my kk pressy yesterday and I'll be sending mine off sometime next week ... express post of course!

cant wait to see the pics jodi im sure it looks great no matter what
    adele

i haven't sent or received my kk pressie yet... though i have bought it which is a good start!!!

** I changed my ticket picture !!! *** my little spunk

hi all

sorry i am not involved in the KK thing for xmas, with us moving money is being guarded very tightly!

Ill try and get on for the msn chat.

I finaly had Alexanders 8 weeks shots today, ok i know that they are 3 weeks late! . He was on the breast as the injections went in and did this silly snuffle cry but he wasnt giving up his booby for anything! ,,

Cant belive that this time 11 weeks ago my labour symtoms were showing themselves..! Time is going way too quickly..

Anyway stats for alexander are
    Weight : 5.5 kilos
    Lenght: 60cm

Head - Dr didnt do it! it looks bigger??
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; December 1st, 2006 at 08:30 PM. Reason: changed ticker!

Maz did u recieve my email regarding your twinkle toes thing?

Wow girls, you've been chatty today!

Rans is currently settling River, he's having his pre-poo grumps. I'm starting to notice that when he's due for an explosion he grizzles and wiggles and grots quite a bit. Although Rans has been in there for quite awhile. Betcha he's fallen asleep rocking Riv in the chair :P

I haven't got my SS pressie yet, but I've got all of mine I think! So will send that next week I guess.

Went shopping tonight with Rans and BIL. Didn't actually buy anything til after 8:30, when I raced around like a chook with it's head cut off!
    So am very tired...yaaaawn. Later girls xo

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast