Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #14

Default Babies Born September 2006 #14

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your old thread can be found here

Love

1st !!! I am trying so hard to catch up on all the threads from when i was away, i hope that you are all well!

Sharleen - we are moving to the Coomera area,, I just need to find a house!

riki, your hubby just sounds soooooooooooo nice, good on him from spoiling you.

anna t, glad to see you back.

i bought my kk pressie today, and i hope you girls dont mind, but i would like to email, that person just to make sure, the address is right ( last time, my first pressie went to nelles neighbours and they never sent it back, so i bought nelle something else, so i just dont want this one to end up where it shouldnt be!)

have a great night
    Last edited by Cougar; November 29th, 2006 at 05:37 PM. Reason: READ YOU POST BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT GIRL!

craigs cooking thai for me at the moment, he is a great cook, what ia nice boy, been at work all day and now cooking our dinner............mmmmm..........wonder what he wants in return???????????

I use to sell le reve!! Its quite nice perfume as its concentrate and you only need abit on your skin. The y are in to the whole layering thing though which is bodylotion,deodorant,oils and perfume all in the one scent and putting it onyourself so your devine allday.I bought oscar de la renta which was nice on me.Small bottle retails round $50.It costs too much if you buy the whole lot though.Great trying them all on.

Hi ladies.

Wow Chrissy, Craig is cooking you tea, yum yum, you lucky thing.

Nice to see you back on here little p.

Well I havent really done a lot of personals of late but I havent really been updating you all on how things are here at the moment either.

Well Eithan has been feeding about every 45min to 90min the last couple of days. My boobs are going to fall off I swear. Last night I gave in and gave him a bottle of formula and he slept from 10:15pm to 4am Yaaah. Then woke again at 7:30, then again at 9:30 and then no more sleep until just now. I rocked him to sleep by pushing him backwards and forwards in the high chair.
    He really is not a big sleeper. I get so jealous reading about how early your babies go to sleep. He doesnt go to sleep until about 10-11:30pm and then usually up at 2-3am and then 6-7am. Then no sleeps really during the day just power 20min naps. Only really enough to grab a quick shower. Augh housework, it is a constant uphill battle for me. On the good side though DH is more understanding.
    Is anyone finding that their grocery bill is getting more expensive, we keep blowing budget every fortnight.
    Bella is not eating any vegies and wont drink any milk. And sadly I am just too tired for the arguments. I swear I have never met a more stubborn girl, than my Bella.
    Eithan is just beautiful, smiling all the time. Occasionally we get the giggle and babble. He lays on the floor but gets really lonely so I am always going down to keep him company.
    He can lift his head while on his stomach easily yet pushes his head back when I hold him upright. Only occasionally do we get the little bobble head when he has it a straight neck. He has been able to lift his head since birth as when he was in the humidicrib he used to lift his head from one side to the other. He also used to propel off the walls and roll onto his back. Oh one thing I havent mentioned, he didnt have a nappy on in there and I must say those sticky tar- ry poo's were disgusting to clean up, it would be all over his legs and everywhere. Anyway I am deviating ffrom current Eithan.
    He doesnt seem to want to roll over at all, but wll turn like a clock-hand on the floor, his head staying in the same spot.
    Anna-he has been in 000 bonds wondersuits for awhile, but only just fits into 000 target outfits(sizing different) and still fits into his 0000 ones. I think he might be taking after me as I am 5f3 and DH is 6f3. Bella is taking after her daddy as she is off the charts for her age. It's meant to be the other way around, the boy is meant to be tall and the girl short, but you never know what the future holds.

Anyways Belle is on msn and I havent caught up in ages so catch you all later. BBL for more Eithan babble.

Love

helen - ainsleigh does not roll over yet either, but loves to do the 'clock' thing, especially when she is in her cot! glad to hear that you are both doing well.

i'm just printing off jodi's recipes as i need some inspiration for some healthy dinners. have to go shopping tmw so will stock up the pantry.

its great to hear that things are on the brighter side a bit now Helen. And yes my grocier bills have gotten bigger hench gong back to cloth. Formula is $22 a tin and it last 6 days. So you guess it, someone will be eating straight on 4 months.
    Hello LIttle P. Dont worry about reading all the old post, stay put and catch up with us now. We'll super glue your feet in place.
    I dont think we'll mind if you emailed the person Chrissy - its still a surprise on whats inside on the night ($hit its only next week). I better get my butt into gear. Jed's done all the dishes for me tonight and he's feeding Vy now. Ah im in the same mind Chrissy - what does he want ..........oh I have a headache.
    Rikki - whats the clock thing mate? IM very vague.
    Should go do a load of washing and hang it out now that the kids are in bed. Then folding. Both have school tomorrow so I have to develope some pics for my chirssy cards.
    Have a fab night ladies
    xxmaz

Hi guys back again.
    Maz-The clock thing was what I was explaining abaout Eithan. I lay him on the ground and his head stays in the same spot but the rest of his body will move around the floor like a clock hand. Did that make sense? We only pay 19odd dollars for a tin of formula from woolies-s26gold.

Well Dh does have to work on christmas eve and doesnt finish until 8pm. We have a wedding to go to on the 13Jan, So DH has emailed fellow supervisors to see if anyone can work for him that weekend. But noone has replied. So ****ed off as he helps everyone out by doing weekends. He has just finished a 7day week and he works 14 hr days once a week and today did a 12 hr one. Ugh he is going, I will make him chuck a sicky otherwise.

Well enough of that vent. Love the santa hat on Vy Maz. Will hopefully get the santa photos done in the next few days while DH has some time off. Eithan us due for his next needles a couple of days before christmas. I cant do it to him, I will get it done after christmas. His legs swelled up like huge muscles last time.

Happy belated bday Nelle. Hope Milana had a great day Caddie. Oh and Bella was asking me about all the tickers and she thinks they all look so cute. However she seemed to think that Ruby was Eithan as they have similar looks.

All the best, sleep well.

love

You know Helen I read it in your post and then I read Rikki's and though What the? Baby brain kicking in again!
    Just changed my ticker girls cause it depresses me to see how old my little darling is getting. Id rather see how many days are left to her birthday. But its an American site and it has her birthday writen down their funny way.
    Better go and spend some time with the hair monkey in the kitchen opsie I mean jed..He's growing his beard with his long goatie for his brothers bucks night. Not a sex sight I must say.
    Im defently going now
    xxmaz

just so I have this clear, is the online thing on the 8th Dec? And what time - Qld time?
    have a good night all

What a gorgeous Black and White photo on your ticker maz. I dont have Eithans age on mine at the moment either as I have a christmas countdown one, so excited.
    We put the christmas tree up on the 6th of dec as saint nick comes that night and leaves something in a stocking (tradition from my dad's czech heritage). Bella doesnt quite understand why but I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there.
    Nina ooops I mean Jodi_lee-yep 8th dec is it not dure of the time though.

Love

Sharleen thanks for the chat this arvie he ended up going down around 2.30pm adn slept for 2 hours so I managed to get everything packed

we are off to Agnes tomorrow we bought a shipping container for our boat ad it get s deliuvered friday was supposed to be delivered at 10am which gave us time to prepare ground where its going well now it could be there as early as 7am so we'll be up bright and early fri morn so Jack has a good night and sleep s long enough for me to help jase

what else sent my KK gift yesterday if the chat is late I may make it on will just see, if jack is asleep I wont mind taking laptop and going to bed LOL I only have Sharleen as a contact so hopefully she will add me

if anyone else wants to add me its [email protected]

well must fly jack is nearly ready for bed I think so bed for me too

if I dont make it on tomorrow have a good weekend, oh thats the other thing joy joy having a pap tomorrow arvie on the way to agnes well stop in Biloela as my RE is going to be there, also going to have the TTC chat with him LOL yes already want to make sure he will be happy to see me and put me on clomid when I am ready, we intially said we would try 6 months naturally from April but the more I think about why bother it wont happen naturally each time we got pg on clomid well except jack he was 2nd round took 3 rounds so would still take us till nearly his bday if it worked the same *dunno* what to do hopefully RE will have a opinion

ok gone

Who asked me if I needed a birth certificate for Riv's immunisations? Because I think I might have actually dreamed that...so I should organise his immunisations hey, before we fall too far behind...although I still am not happy about it, I would rather not be putting his little immune system through all that. Sigh. Maybe that's why I dreamed that I couldn't do it.

I think it's 10pm Victoria/Tas/NSW time...so the rest of you girls can just work around us! And fetch our slippers and pipe while you're at it.

Speaking of 10pm...it's 11pm here, and I totally should be in beddy byes! I might go to bed and start a Christmas list. Sleep well, girls and babies! xo

Hi girls

Thanks so much for all your messages, you are all wonderful support I really appreciate it thanks.

Whens the group chat on MSN? is it tomorrow? what time?

Julia has been really good today but I had an explosive poo that went everywhere over the changetable LOL . Me Im still really tired and still sad so going to bed now, tomorrow will be a better day!

Bel
    xxx

Crap its like 11:30 and my little shyte wont go to sleep. He's had maybe a half hour sleep since 7-freakin-am. This is getting beyond a joke, I cant exist on little to no sleep anymore Im going to have to just put him down and let him cry himself to sleep or I will go nuts.

Whoever it was that asked about the KK, dont worry about including me, I totally forgot about it anyway lol I'll be in on the next one.

Oh I have a formula feeding ?. For those who are FF, how much is your bub on now? My little guts has about 8-10 feeds of 210mls a day. It seems like way to much to me? Everytime he gets upset I change, burp and cuddle him before I offer a bottle and 99% of the time its what he wants, even if he's fed just an hour-hour half before.

Hmmm I hear no sound...............time for bed I think! Night ladies.

Ruby is quite good with naps,so im lucky but she has 8 feeds of 120mls generally.I just go with the flow,i generally tap ruby on the bum until shes half asleep and then pop her in bassinet.If shes quiet i will let her try self settle but ive been told they cant effectively do this until 6 months.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast