Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #15

helen.p - I had a xmas ticker and got an email from BB to say I wasn't allowed one!

annat - Sometimes I too feel like I could handle 2, but Heath and I have agreed when Nina's around 18 months, so I have to try and remember that.

anna** - I agree with the Hyundai's, they do get a bad rap. I absolutely loved my Accent and I miss it heaps. Although driving around in an XR6 does have it's perks!

After much thought (and god did that hurt) I've decided that maybe it is just that she's thirsty more than anything. We have the a/c on for her at night, it is way too hot here without it. The humidity would kill her ... well not quite. I think I've just got to grin and bear it for a while.

ETA: I sent my kk pressie today, should arrive by Friday

Last edited by Visitor7; December 6th, 2006 at 04:41 PM. Reason: pressie sent

I am still going insane - this hammering won't stop, I am just about to go downstairs and find out how long it is going on for and tell them I am booking into a hotel and will send them the bill!!!

Rylee woke about four times last night - just a phase I guess and now can't get back to sleep because of all the noise -sorry for the whinging but it is going to be one of those days!!!

Laurin :|

Im so mad and upset.My mum lost her handbag today,in it was a gold 1882 aust. sovergion my sister and i bought her for her 50th last yr.She wanted one so we hunted high and low and it was in mint condition and cost us $245. She took it to freo yesterday as she was deciding weather to have it mounted as a pendant.Of course she didnt take it out.She had $250 of myers vouchers too.So she is crying and upset.Its not replacable.She did this once before when we went to bingo once and had jewellry in her bag and left it there,lucky she got that back at that time but obviously idnt learn her lesson.Grrrr.I feel so sad and fustrated for her. Sorry for vent,no one else and i dodnt want to make her feel worse by ranting at her.

OH $hit CAddie - can she remember were the hell she left it? I hope that a good samaritine has found it and will return it in tack. [email protected] mate.
    Helen - I had a chrissy ticker too and I was told to get rid of it. Doesn't matter, put a chrissy pic in instead
    Jed's cracking it
    BBL
    xxmaz

Jodi - The Xr's are lurvely.... is it the intercooled turbo one? What's this about not being allowed an xmas ticker... I have got one made up but not loaded online yet.

AnnaT - Good to hear that your comments were only in jest! Got a bit worried there for a seccy. It's hard tho, I'm hell clucky and yet we've decided on having only one. we took 3 years to get Xander, so if we wanted another, we'd wanna start asap especially as I'm b/f'ing!

Caddie - That's terrible news for your poor Mum, she'd feel even worse knowing how special it was and that it came from her daughters! I hope that someone decent finds the bag and does the righty by handing it in.

Laurin - I hope that hammering stops soon!

Helen - I hear ya on the housework situ, not that I have time these days anyway... but even if I did I wouldn't unless I had visitors. I used to be such a clean freak, dunno what happened there

Ahhhh... I'm being beckoned again by His Royal Highness. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just quickly... Maz, did ya get my e-mail?
    Last edited by Anna**; December 6th, 2006 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Maz

Caddie- Your poor mum, how frustrating all the stuff in it, she would prolly be feeling so guilty! Hopefully someone with a good heart finds it and returns it but these days its not always lucky like that.

Laurin - I'd be booking into a motel too. How awful, how you supposed to get any rest?

Jodi- Hopefully Nina will settle back to good ways soon. I think for along time we will be having good and bad phases with our kids.

AnnaT- Just see how things go and enjoy Jett. i'm sure when your Dh does decide he is ready for the next one he will bring it up and if you are trully desperate before he is for the next one sit him down and discuss it and I'm sure you'll meet somewhere in the middle.

rikki- Ashleigh is the same, she hates lying down and gets cross but sitting up she can just be so content just watching everything going on.

*Belle*- thats fantastic Belle that julia has put on weight and I'm glad you finally got in to see the counsellor, just remember one step at a time just get thru each day and not think too far ahead.

Anna**- poor Xander, maybe he is having bad dreams? I know they say bubs start dreaming even in the uterus but i always wonder what they can dream about. Its odd.

Nelle- you sort out the platinum thing?

well i had a nice day, my nephew was so cute with Ashleigh, he was playing a game on playstation and saying "Ashleigh's turn" and giving her the controller and when she was crying he looked upset and said I'm sorry Ashleigh, i told him it wasn't him that she was hungry and he wanted to make her a vegemite sandwhich.

We have bought our xmas tree to, there was a nice one for $175 but settled for the one that was $159 down to $79 couldn't give up a bargain. The one I fell in love with though had this thick snow look over it but was $400! Ah I will just have to dream bout that one.

Shell - I never realised that dream even inutero! For Xander I'd can only imagine his idea of a nightmare would be a giant boobie that had no milk.

Rikki - A girl at our mothers' group asked the question about leaving young bubs sitting upright before they could do it themselves.. the health nurse said short periods (10mins or so) in a hairchair etc are unlikely to present any problems. Just don't leave them for ages.

oooppps dont check my email much better go check it. I wonder what the problem is.

Just checked, no emails. I wonder why you guys got one Maz and Jodi. Yours was the same type as mine Maz.

Laurin-hope the banging stops soon.

Oh and I saw all the question emails I have been sent. SLackarse me will read them all soon and get back to you all with my answers

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; December 6th, 2006 at 05:59 PM. Reason: chkd emails

thanks for that anna... was going to ask at mg tomorrow anyway. shell, lol on the vegemite sandwich. little kids are so cute.

best dash, ainsleigh is sick of her mobile. i am trying to distract her so that she will feed when we get to my friends for dinner instead of now! better be careful though, don't want a repeat of last night!

got my KK gift

Helen - we're both very naughty....mines centered aswell. opsie. ah so is Rach's. 3 firm smacks for us.lol.
    Anna - didnt get email...check msn...i got a message on there and I rel\plied. Im not having any luck with my emails. [email protected] Has anyone heard from Chrissy...starting to get worried about her.

I haven't heard from Chrissy but i presume that they're prolly keeping her in hospital for couple days to clear her infection and keep her pain controlled.
    poor girl won't be having much fun.

Well I'm off to bed now. Very tired.

WOW!!

Guess what...I AM NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE!!!!

What's happened to Chrissy???

ok I am startign to be a worry wart

on the S26tim ( i know it is only guideline) it say 2-4mths should have about 900ml a day well jack takes around 700-800ml a day and some days only 650ml about 3 times a week he will take less than recomended for 2 weeks - 2mths guideline

I know he is content and happy and gaining weight but ...............still

hi Sharleen

that would be great! we are looking around $350 a week $400 max... we still have to pay a mortgage here in Sydney!

he has maybe 20ml H2O 3 times a week so I dont think it is that, jase said to stop worry he is a happy content baby who is gaining weight etc

anyway off to bed for me, Jack is down for the night I hope jase is heading off to work in about 15min so sleepy bye byes for me

rach - I think as long as he's got enough wet nappies, is content and generally putting on weight there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Those tins are just a guideline, every bub is different, some little piggies, some just snackers.

helen.p - the email I got said 'as per BB ticker guidelines you are not permitted to have a xmas countdown, only baby b'day or TTC ticker' etc etc I only got to use it for about an hour before they told me to remove it. Not fair!!

anna** - nah, not Turbo. Heath would love one of those though
    You mentioned about Xander waking at night with what you thought were night terrors, well Nina has done something similar tonight. We couldn't work out if it was that or she was in pain from something. She eventually settled with a feed, but it took a while. Hopefully she'll have a good sleep tonight. The last couple of nights have been torture for me.

Jodi - I'd never heard of night terrors till it was mentioned here... I was just asking for suggestions as to what has gotten my boy so upset as of late. Do you have the Wonder Weeks book? Maybe it has something in there as to what might be happening with our two. But to me, it sounds like he is in pain of some sort - it's not his hungry cry, but he'll take the boobie and eventually settle. Hope you get some sleep tonight, I'm reckon I'm in for a rough one again.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast