Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #15

Hey girls, hope you have good nights with your babies! It's interesting hearing about these night terrors...the only time recently Riv's cried out suddenly and loudly was yesterday when he was feeding - Rans was amazed as usually the boob cancels out all else :P I figured maybe it was something moving suddenly in his digestive system, an air bubble or something.

Apparently he's been pretty unsettled since 6pm til about 10 (I was at a Christmas music practice, joy of joys), not crying, just not settling. He didn't sleep much today, so perhaps he was overtired. Anyway, after some booby juice, and a bit of rocking, he's gone down super quick, so I think that was it.

Anna, I had a good ol giggle at Xander's nightmare milk-less boob!

Rach, I'm with the others, if Jack's still gaining weight and has enough wet nappies, he'll be apples I reckon. Though I dr or nurse should be able to set your mind at ease a bit more if you need.

Yay on losing your baby bump Chrissy! Everyone's avatars are looking good!
    I still can't see the platinum forums, how long did it take people to be able to see them? LOL, I am SOO impatient, someone give my hand a smack and tell me just to chill

Better go to bed.
    Hey just had a thought...do you think Riv coulda been unsettled cos of caffeine in my frozen coke? Haven't noticed it before, but if it was timed so that I was absorbing caffeine just as I was making milk...? Ah who knows with babies, could be anything. Just as long as he sleeps through the night, lol! And he just might, since he only finished feeding at 11pm.
    Still, better go to bed in case he wakes. Take care girls xo

ETA: Just finished re-settling him, I think it's overtiredness, he's lying in his cradle staring at his Ocean Wonders Aquarium through half closed eyes and whinging if it stops...Not only had he better sleep through, he'd better sleep through to late!
    Last edited by Nelle; December 6th, 2006 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Man, go to friggin sleep!!

morning girls,

yesterday was crazy i ran around the house like made cleaning up before i went to ww where i only lost 0.3 grrr and to come home and the house looked like a bomb hit it so i went off my tree at simon and he said he was to busy to look after the kids yeah right he had his mate over akira said.

i made simon clean everything again before he went to bed lol he never finished till2am and he had to be up at 5am lol his fault for letting the house get like that.

sorry for the vent girl he just really pi$$ed me off last night. as i wasnt in a good mood anyway.

well im off to do my normal boring routine again.

lata

Adele

Havent chkd my email again yet, but I will change my ticker anyway.

Love

morning all,
    After a week of unsettledness i am hoping Ash is back to her old self. Yesterday she was so good in the day, had her naps no probs, the first 2 actually went for 1.5 hrs instead of her 45mins and last night she slept from 8pm til 3:30am. Yay!

Adele- Ah Simon needs good kick in the pants, I'm glad you made him clean up, I think men think sometimes that if we're home we will pick up after them, fat chance, my Df knows I will just leave the place messy over picking up after him.

Nelle- Ashleigh gets very unsettled too if shes been awake too long or overtired, booby juice is always great for that. Hope he settled for you. As for the frozen coke I wouldn't think it be bothering him now cause you been drinking it for awhile he prolly used to it.

Anna**- The next week in the wonder week is 19 weeks so Xander will be getting close to that won't he? It says between 14 and 17 weeks you may notice: crying more often, wants you to keep him busy, need more head support, wants more physical contact, sleeps poorly, loss appetite, shyer with strangers, quieter, less lively, mood swings, sucking more often. They don't have to have all these things but could be why Xander is unsettled.

Rach75- i wouldn't worry all bubs are different. I mean with BFing a lady from breastfeeding association told me they can take between 600-1000mls/day, thats a huge difference so i think FF babies would also vary from baby to baby.

rach- i would worry about it he will let you know if he isnt getting enough riley drinks anywhere from 250ml to 300ml each feed so each baby is different. i always think there are to many guildlines that drs what babies and children to follow and if they dont its all wrong.

shellbell- yay on ash sleeping well for you riley did better lastnight he went down at 10 and woke up at 3.30 then woke at 7 so im happy. im like that most of the time as well with not picking up his crap why should i he has hands he can do it.

well im off talk to you alll later
    adele

7 HOURS OF BLISSFUL SLEEP!

Im sooooooooo excited, hopefully my little man can outdo himself tonight with 8 or 9

morning all

Thanks for your help re the housing situation Sharleen i look forward to getting your email!

Adele - thats a loss of 300 Grams! Fantastic, it may not be over 1 kilo like you oculd help but it all adds up and soon that loss will grow..

Sounds like Ash had a good sleep last night. ALexander sleep the longest EVER! He feed at 10pm and stirred around 3.30am at 3.30 before i feed him i popped the dummy in his mouth and went to the loo, when i got back he was sleeping, so i left him!! He then didnt wake again until 5.40! YEAH for me!! If only DD was not so restless then i would of had a good sleep too! Maybe tonight!

xoxo off to my mums today BBL

OMG my eyes are gonna pop out of my head, I am soooo tired. Nina fed every 3 hours last night. I have no idea what's going on, last week she was sleeping 12 hours.
    Anna** - I do have the Wonder Weeks book, I'll have a good read of it today and see if I can make sense of what she's going through. Nina's cry was as if she was in pain too, that's why we couldn't settle her for so long. The boobie eventually did the trick, but that was about an hour after it had started. Scared the **** out of us though.

She's cranky (again) so better entertain her BBL if she lets me

God, Ash got me up at 6:30 this morn then she went back to sleep at 8. I was too awake by then, she is still asleep so I'm wishing now i did go and lie down!

Adele i didnt lose a kio last nite either.I lost 700grams but in the overall scheme of things i have lost 3.5kgs so im happy.Better to be losing than putting on.
    Mums handbag hasnt turned up.Someone stole it while she was putting shopping in the car.She chucked it in the boot,put her shopping in,didnt close it and went and put trolley in a bay.Stupid.
    ruby wants a catnap so bbl.

Oh dear Caddie, your mum sounds a bit like my sister When we used to catch the train home from school, Leo would sail out, and I would follow with her wallet/schoolbag/viola/keys/brain. She's got her 21st birthday coming up in Feb, and I'm really not sure what to get her - something really special - that's hard to lose ROFL!!!

Good on you with the weight loss girls, who cares if it's not a kilo every week! I think of you as i am putting ON kilos with my slurpees. I really need to do more exercise if I'm going to justify all these treats..Otherwise I will have to get Rans to polish up on his 'I like big butts' lyrics

Yay to all of us that had a good night's sleep last night!! It certainly helps keep us human doesn't it, a bit of sleep (commiserations to any who had a dodgy night).
    After all that fussing, Riv slept til 8:45 this morn, was nice to have a sleep-in.

Oww Adele, glad Simon got your house back to sorts (even if under duress, lol). I think Rans is due for another reminder that even 1 job (like a load of washing or some dishes) is a great help, and that changing nappies and bathing is awesome but it doesn't count as housework :P

How did your night end up going Anna? Hope you got some sleep.

Ooh, Riv's asleep (or appears to be) asleep in his rocker, wonder if I can sneak in a shower without him wailing? Later lovelies!

NB: Some guys just wandered onto my property, scared the hoowhatsit out of me, but then one of them came to the door (and despite my fear I got there first and told him not to ring the doorbell cos my baby had just gone to sleep :P) and it turns out they're here to clean the gutters! Only a few months late landlords. Anyway, better go have a shower before they make their way near the bathroom. Phew...be still my beating heart!

Oh and still can't see platinum stuff yet - hope it doesn't take too long for impatient me!

hey girls,

just finished shopping riley hates the trolleys but to bad so he screamed the shop down lucky my dad works in the store and took him to the lunch room and gave him a bottle

caddie - well done. i have lost 1.9 in two weeks so im happy im doing it slowly so i can make sure im doing it all right. im happy enough that i got back into my pre preggie pants last night yay.

nelle - good luck with that talk to ran. they always use the line but i work to lol. not as hard as us we never stop work lol . wish i got paid for this job lol i would be rich lol.

well im off again to go and get akira and then to buy the meat from my brothers work then home to sleep lol.

lata

Adele

new thread time

Love

Am I only one who hasn't got their KK pressy yet?
    IM very jealous of you guys who are loosing weight. Ive really got to start getting my act together and eating properly. I eat nothing but $hit at the moment and ive got such low motivation.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678