Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #21

Thanks for listening to me whine (again) girls... I honestly feel like that is all I do lately so sorry. Xander is feeding often atm that I don't have enough left to express - and the second I go out of his sight he screams hyterically. It's pretty cool over here in Perth right now so I don't think it is the heat. I took him for a walk, gave him a warm bath and some panadol... and he still cried the whole time I was trying to chat to Bel on the phone :frown:

Kellxx - We've got one of those gummy things, I tried putting bonjela on it but Xander loves the taste too much and just sucks it straight off.

Shell - Let me know how you go with the formula and sippy cup.

Maz - Send some choc muffins over this way, can add some kahlua to mine tho please? Xander has two big dents in his bottom gum too, with little white marks in them.

Jodi - What sippy cup has Nina got? The magmag ones are by pigeon... the tops are interchangeable.

Belle - Maybe Julia is getting distracted by all the interesting thing going on in the world? You could maybe try a muslin wrap over her head whilst on the breast so she can't see and get distracted? I hope for your sake that she starts taking the breast again soon as it would be pretty upsetting fr you.

Caddie - When is your appointment to get Ruby's head checked? Apparently the Doctors don't consider it to be a bad case unless it is distorting her facial features - so if it's not, you'll probably just get given heaps of physio like Xander.

Nelle - Xander does have a tight neck muscle caused from birth, but I don't think that is the problem this time. How's gorgeous Riv going? You are right, there are some similarities between our two.

Well. I'm gonna go have a glass of wine, simply cos I've had a sh*t of a day and feel like it.

Owwww Anna! How's he sleeping at night?

Maybe he's just being a boy! Did anyone see that ad for the tv show and there were paramedics there attending to a man and the girl was like 'doesn't he just have a cold' and the paramedics were like 'just a cold? He's got a man cold'.
    You know how boys are sooks about pain Poor little chicken, I wish I could help Anna!
    And you're not whinging, I'm sure it will be my turn to whinge soon enough.

Anna, I wish I was there to help. I think finally my little girl has come back, the naughty has gone again. I don't even know what to suggest, as you've tried everything.
    Nina has the Heinz something-or-rather sippy cup. All she does with it is play with it and bite the teat. I have more success with the bottle. I want to start giving her some water, but would rather give her a sippy cup rather than the bottle.

Anna, you want to know about the Berry Plush nappies? I LOVE mine! I'm definitely buying some more, I couldn't decide whether to get another small or get a medium...maybe I'll get one of each! Maz'll be able to tell you about them too soon, seeing as she got one today.

Havent tried him the the dummy yet.. will give it a go tomorrow i think.. about to feed him and put him to bed and i have to sterilize it yet.
    Have you tasted that Bonjella? It tastes terrible! It like aniseed or something? Hope Jesse likes it.

Aw Anna, you poor thing. I know Jesse goes through a similar thing when he's laying on his mat and he sees me walk away. I hope things pick up for you.

Well think ill go get the boy ready for bed 1/2 hour early. Hes very whingy, didnt sleep much today with our outting.
    If i dont make it back tonight.. i hope all of the little monsters are little angels tonight for you all

NO-one ever winges in here Anna and if I hear you say that again, im gonna come over there and whoop that bonie butt of yours.
    We're here to share our experiences, whether they are good or bad, give compasion to each other and be an ear for others who need it. Dont you ever think naughty thoughts like that again, any off you or i'll get my chicken out~! AHHHHHHHH!
    Honestly Anna - I'd say that Xanders teeth aren't that far off if you can see white dots already hon. Let's parcel post our kids somewere for the next 6 months (thats how long it can take..sorry)
    Kell - If I put that gel stuff on Vy she gets all excited thinking its food and gobbles it down. She grunts a happy grunt and wants more. WOnder if it would works it way down to the scream box in her chest? one can only hope.
    Nelle - your the reason I bought my berry plush..Im so excited!
    have a lovely night girls, im going to curl up on the lounge now that Vy has finally gone to sleep and have a Cowboy shoot or 2, god I need it. Any one want to join me? Nelle bring the slurpies mate.

maz, I second what you said.
    And we're gonna parcel post all our kids to you!! You offered didn't you hehehe
    I'll bring the bottle of wine, god I need a bottle or two right now.
    We had Nina all ready for bed, then she did a poo, so I changed her and started feeding her again, then just as she was going to sleep she spewed, so I had to change her outfit, then she woke up and thought it was playtime with mummy! arrgghhhh Thank gawd it only took 10 min and she was asleep. Went to sleep at 6.30 and haven't heard boo from her yet, this is a good sign.

anna - I really hope you have a good night, did you have that drink?

have a cowboy for me maz i havent got any left just got back from shopping damm it was busy. my poor dad's boot was packed with shopping lol .

well im off to laydown and do some of vy picture im doing i started again lol didnt like the first one .

later everyone have a good night

Adele

p.s i have to agree on what maz said about sharing everything that our babies do its part of life they cant be prefect all the time lol.

Maz give me the cowboy!!! Just took me 2hrs to get ruby to sleep.She wanted no milk except boiled water!!! She still has tummy pain as she has diarrhoea still.Must ring dr tommorow and demand test results.
    Anna ruby's face was a little disproportionate for a while.It is better but initially the flat side her cheek area and stuff was different.And her ears at slightly differnt levels.I notice as im her mother but it is alot better.
    Chow.Im stuffed.
    Nice chatten to you belle.

Hi all,

Sharleen that is fantastic! How do you get her not to sleep on the boob? Ash has to have hers every night! Day time I've been able to do some sleeps without but spend alot of time rocking the cot or picking up and cuddling that I may as well just feed to sleep!

Jodi and Anna how did your nights go?

We had the usual night, I must be run down despite taking my vitamins because I have a disgusting festy coldsore! I rarely get only when I'm stressed or really run down.

We are going to the botanical gardens today, should be nice, get us out of the house.

YAY Ambah. What a good girl you are for mummy.
    I was expecting a bad night cause of the heat but Vy slept from 9pm until 5am so VERY happy with that.
    Shell hon. Owie on Cold sore. Have a lovely time at the garderns, hope its colded down in Melbourne.
    Another hot one here 35 degrees in Shepparton meaning that it will be about 38 here. Better go shower and get my milk and stuff before it gets to hot.
    BBL

hey girls,

another night of no sleep. riley slept all night but akira thats another story she was up every 30min she just would settle down. i think she is so bored that she wants to do something. its a bit had when she is sick still.

well done on the babies that slept all night .

maz cant wait for that cd to come lol. i need something to help me at the moment.

shell- i have a coldsore as well i get the when im stressed out of my head or getting sick. aloe vera works wonders just taste funny lol.

well today is another lazy day for me i think.

bbl

adele

Hmm, might have to try the aloe vera, hey Sharleen, I have an aquarium night light too, I got it given to me few years back and thought when I had Ash how great it would be in her room. I usually just turn it on when I go in, maybe I should leave it on til she falls asleep.

Sharleen - that's great that Ambah slept through! Not so great about their dog though. We have 2 dogs, Toby is 1 and Goldie is 13 and Goldie has Dementia, arthritis, and is deaf, so we know it's only a matter of time, but it would break our hearts when it does actually happen.

Last night was another ok night, Nina went to sleep at 6.30, woke for 2 feeds and woke up at 9am.
    I think she's missing me now, I've got her playing in her bouncer with the lights on and she's just looking around the room. Better go and play with her.
    Have a good day girls

Sharleen.. YAY For Ambah!!! thats great! we have the aquarium thingy too. My sister gave it to me as she had it for her kids and it always helps putting Jesse to sleep.. i think its great. Aww poor puppy How sad. My dog lives with my parents and will be 11 years old this year.. im not going looking forward to the day her time is up... i dont understand why god didnt make them live longer

Poor Jesse... gave him some bonjela this morning as he was moaning the house down and he screwed his face up, gave a little whimper and spat it out.. then threw up 2 minutes later Then for the next hour he constantly cried and whined, no matter what i tried), which is very unlike him ..even when i went into our bedroom (he usually loves going in there). So i gave him some panadol and just walked around the house cuddling him. He soon fell asleep and is in bed now... wish there was more i could do for him.
    Does anyone know whats the story with Panadol and Bonjela? My sister said you cant give them together as theyre both medicated but he kinda spat out and threw it all up so i gathered it would be ok giving him some panadol an hour later. I gave him a little less than the normal dose.
    Dont think he would have slept too well last night either.. was so hot. I ended up just leaving him in a bonds singlet jumpsuit and he slept on a sheet. Normally he has a Grobag but it was even too hot for that. Im sure it wouldve been about 30 degrees last night and todays going to be another hot one.. have the aircon pumping now so hopefully it fights it.

Ahh well.. im off to do some scrapbooking i think. Have people coming over on the weekend so have to clean up the dining table of all my stuff Just when i had it the way i wanted it.. stuff everywhere!

OH Kell - Can I come and scrap with ya. VY slept with her red bonds singlet b/suit on last ngiht too. She's asleep now (thank god)
    Sharleen - hon IM sorry to hear about your dog. Their just like family really aren't they. I dont want to think of what I'd do with out Shrek ( our cat) if anything every happens to him. Lots of love toyour family mate.
    Shell - ive got an aquarium light too but I barely use it...it annoys the crap out of me. I use to use a teatree cold sore cream that was good. Haven't had them in a LONG time thank fully. Like the idea of the aloe vera one. love natural stuff.
    JOdi - you really are cheeky...send all the babies to me hmmm hwo would I entertain them all????? got me thinking now.
    Have to go shopping still sitting here trying to push aheadache away. ahhhh me, me, me. Sorry im off.

maz - you never know, when I send this book to you, you might get a surprise and Nina will be there too!! *wishful thinking on my part*

Well as my sig now says, we are going to start TTC for #2 when Nina is about 9 months old, which is May :eek: Heath doesn't want them to be more than 2 years apart, and he's somehow convinced me that this is a good idea!

Maz.. absolutely.. the more the merrier!! Just try and find a spot inbetween my mess.. would you like a cuppa?
    Theyre great those body suits. I could only find them at Best and Less which is half an hour away. Jesse has a navy one and a aqua one.. wanna get more but its too hot to go anywhere and im being a lazy bum today.. Ive had a headache all day too.. might be the heat.

Jodi.. DH wants to start again right away too.. he doesnt want them more than 2 years apart either. We didnt plan for Jesse. How long do you think it would take to fall again? Im still aiming for Oct-Nov to start i think though.. even that is only a few months away :eek: .. it felt like only yesterday i was pregnant!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; January 12th, 2007 at 01:36 PM. Reason: i had to put in a eeeeeek thingy

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast