Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #23

Morning lovely ladies,

Maz.. oh yeh.. i would love to have a scrap attack too.. if Jesse would allow me for 5 mins! lol.

Sharleen.. it is so cute when they make those sounds! Im gonna love the day he says mum! Though when he's whinging it sounds like hes saying maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I doubt it though.

Jess took a while to settle lasts night.. would keep falling asleep and waking up.. think it was the heat.. was super hot here last night.. looks like another boiler today.

Ok.. will have to catch up the rest later. Am meeting a friend for coffee.. so have to get bugalugs fed and changed and me dressed too.

Try and stay cool all you hotties.

Ciao ciao

xx

morning girls

just popping in quickly to say hi before i go get these kids out of the house for a walk, we live on port stephens so we are virtually living on the water, so better go and throw them in as they are driving me NUTS!!:biggrin:

Morning Girls!
    Well, I spoke to soon about Xander being good for the night, I was up and down again with him. I just don't get it to be honest, surely this still isn't part of the growth spurt?!?! He sure isn't growing a whole heap for all this drama.

Anyway, the news... I fed him his first bit of solids today. Yep, early I know; but I figure I was just being paranoid about the whole should I/shouldn't I thing - so I just gave him a teaspoon of farex. Look at my home page - the photo says it all!

Belle - Be great to chat, I've got Mothers Group this morning and wont get home till about 12.30 my time.

AnnaT - you'll have to go get a turtle now too.

I really think the summer has gone over east this year, normally Perth is pretty hot by now, but I'm still wearing trackies during the day as it's so cold (only gets to about 25). Saw all the fires on the news last night, so sad all the devastation. HOpe it all eases soon.

morning girls,

another hot night but i got some sleep. its going too be sticky here today as it looks like its going to rain but the question is when. lol

rikki- dogs are silly when they hurt themselve by licking at the sore u think they would just leave it alone lol. like how u said the vet bill comes out of his pocket money.

belle- the food trap is a meshy trap where u can put in a banana and as they chew on it they wont chock. its on the tommeee tippeee site. and yes i feel good when clothes i had on before i had riley start to fit again.

nelle- no spedo ahhh no :eek:

annat- hope your cycle work out what there doing. hope you get somewhere next month.

anna- thanks for your congrats. i love that food trap gotta get another one as simon got a knife stuck in it and cut the mesh. after i told him not to wash it with the other dishes. and well done on having tea at the same time as scott. hahah love the photo.

hello everyone else.

bbl

adele

HAPPY DANCE _ its rained almost all night here, but just drizzle. VY slept form 9pm until 8am and it was my turn to get up.
    BBL have to feed the monsters

Thanks for you thoughts girls. We had yet another awful night. It's a shame cause she had settled so well last night. After she did her poo, she was hysterical so I ended up feeding her to settle her and she went to sleep. This was at 9.30. Then she woke at 11.30 (feed), 2.30 (feed), 4 (feed) & 5 (hysterical, ended up taking her into bed with us) then she slept till 7.30.
    I'm soooo tired my eyes are popping out and she doesn't look keen to go back to sleep anytime soon. I've got her lying in front of the tv so she'll be occupied with Sunrise for a little while yet. I just don't get it. Like you said Anna, surely this isn't still the growth spurt. I know it says in The Wonder Weeks it can go on for 5 weeks, but it seems to be getting worse than looking better. I have noticed slight changes in her too. The words/vowels/letters she's saying are clearer and more often. She's got better control when sitting up.
    I'm going to go to the dr today and get her checked out and see what other options there are about settling her. During the day she's pretty good, it's just at night. I believe my milk supply is pretty good cause I have NEVER leaked before, and the last couple of days I've started leaking, and I can fit into an F cup bra. Someone suggested that maybe I have plenty of milk but no nutrition Anyone know about this. I'll see what the dr says and let you all know.

anna** - for Xander with his food. How did he go with it? When Nina tries things for the first time, it's only the first mouthful that's she's not sure about then gulps it down. She's such a pig!
    A girlfriend of mine is in Perth ATM and she was saying it's cold at night too. Can you send some over our way.

maz - YAY on the rain. We've had a little, but not enough.

caddie - congrats on the weight loss! And pity bout the fine!

Someone suggested that maybe I have plenty of milk but no nutrition
    I believe that is an old wives' tale... but someone will correct me if I'm wrong?

Xander went really well with the cereal. Though he would much rather eat it with his hands than a spoon... ohwell!

thanks for clearing that up girls. I have posted a thread about it so I'm sure I'll get heaps of people telling me!
    Nina's cracking it so BBL

Gee jodi its horrible when they get so unsettled.I feel tired for you!!! Hope you can gt some answers.
    Maz,thanks for the pic but i wanted your layout you did for vy.The first one on black card with flowers? Thanks matey.
    Me,ruby has been getting up twice overnight.At 4am i had to hold her and rock her a little as when i put her down she whinged.More bonjella stuff and she was fine.Last night whn i got back from ww i had to go an settle her twice.She just wakes up crying?
    Same as you jodi,during the day she is fine.Wether because things are quiet at night they are more focused on themselves and heir teeth?
    My mum and dad babysitting tonight and we are going to tea with my sis and her friend.She leaves for alice springs sunday.I jst cant believe no family for 7months.Aaron and i wont get to go out togher at all in that time as we have noone to babysit.Will be all 4 of us if we do go out.
    BBL s i need to do washing!

big hugs to you girls with babies that didnt settle. Im startingto wonder if the climate is the reason for it all. Babies pick up so much more than us. Im waiting for the parcel bloke to drop of all these babies in the next few days. lol
    Anna - glad that Xander loved his food. I find that if Vy is really $hitty, I drop the food for a day and hs's fine. SOmetimes it canupset their tummies.
    Jodi - I agree with the others about you BB milk not being nutricious (SP???) what a load of $hit! Ive noticed exactly the same as you, Vy is pronouncing vows and her blah blah blah is becomeing clearer. I swear she said Yum yesterday.
    Sharleen - your as good as me - Im always leaving my modile in the car or at my parents place. HOpe Bre has a good time at her friends
    CAddie - sorry mate, totally numb bum here. I know which layout you mean now, I'll email it to you. Have a lovely evening tonight. and welcome to my world honey. I never have anyone to babysit the kids - it totally sucks. I'll think of you.
    Well the rains gone and its humid like all buggery. Found out why my head is killing me, Im taking a detox for the body and it can cause headaches....yay just what i needed.
    Ah elephant calls....
    BBL

Morning all,
    We've just had Asleigh's immunisations, the poor little thing screamed, louder than any baby there, people were commenting how good her lungs are! She fell asleep in car on way home so I managed to sneak her into her pram give it a little push and she went back off to sleep. Got MCHN this arvo.

caddie- Enjoy your night out, hugs to you bout your family going away, I think I'd be so upset too!

Jodi- God Jodi hope you sort something out with nina. Poor thing, let us know what the Dr says.

Sharleen- Thats fantastic news bout your nephew, must be such a relief.

Anna**- You can have the summer back, I hate hot weather. Congrats on Xander have his first solids. I'll prolly start Ash just after 5 months cause shes already feeding so often.

Hello to everyone else.

maz - Nina is coming your way very soon! I told Heath I'm shipping her off and I'm not gonna give a reply address :biggrin:

Julia's asleep so I have time to come online YAY!!!

Shellbell - I hope Ainsleigh sleeps ok and doesnt get a temp from the needles, you are very brave, I have to take Julia to get hers next week not looking forward to it

Jodi - so sorry to hear you and Nina had a bad night... I hope you can get some zzz's today when shes asleep.. you must be knackered.

Chrissy - OMG I am so jealous, which beach did you go to with the kids? My favourites at Port Stephens are Shoal Bay, Fly Point and Birubi..

Kell - Good to see you, hope you are doing well.

Anna - have fun at mothers group today.

Hello to everyone else, Im trying to keep up with everyone!

Bel
    xxx

were starting to get thunder yay hopefull it rains soon.

Ohhhh I love Thunder!

Jodi babe that sounds like a crap night for sure! Maybe get researching and see if there's a sleep school or something in your area - apparently they can be the difference between your sanity and insanity!
    As for that no nutrition thing, it does sound like an old wives tale and you'd be likely to get sick before Nina would be affected I reckon, cos don't our bodies give the best stuff to the baby?

Shell, when you told Anna she can have summer back, I got Justin Timberlake's sexyback in my head - I'm bringin Summerback....yeah.

Hope you have fun with your sis tonight Caddie!

yeah Nelle, apparently it's an old wives tale. I was just saying in my other thread about it that it's my mum insisting that it's either that or I'm losing my milk and it's best to put Nina on a bottle now! Well I don't think so. I had a plan that I'd bf until 4 months intially, got past that and now it's 9 months. If I get past that then it'll be 12 months.
    As for the sleep school, nothing around here, but I'm going to the dr today and the health nurse on the 29th hopefully they can guide me in the right direction.

Well done to everyone on their weight losses too!

Anna**... thats great he liked his solids!! I might start Jesse in another month.. maybe.. will see how my nerves are going

Maz.. ooow i hope the rains heading north.. i love it when it rains.. especially when its a cool day and im home all rugged up in my trackies!

Jodi.. i hope everything works out. I know, with my sister's second, he would not settle of a night ever. He had a lot of trouble with ear infections at an early age and since he's never been a good sleeper. She said she still has nights where he wakes up and comes into them and hes now nearly 5. But my thoughts are with you.. i hope theres something out there that can help the little pet. Have your bodysuits arrived yet?

Shellbell.. hope Ash is ok after her needles. Jess is just starting to get back on track.. and now Sunday he has to have another dose, poor guy.

Nessa.. Hi! Ohhh id love to get a puppy... though we're not allowed any pets at our house (rental)... except for DH's 2 Geckos (Gavin and Dimity) which they dont know about What type of pup is it? I would like a beagle someday.

Jesse has been such a good boy today.. im so proud of him.. he's always good when we go to the shops.. maybe thats the answer when he's playing up! He didnt do the eye contact cry with my friend Nina either today... tis just DH's parent atm! Its Damn hot here today! Btw, target has a 20% off all baby clothes and nappies and maybe nursary stuff atm if anyones interested. I got Jess the cutest little coat and cardigan for Winter!

Anyways.. the lil man has just fallen asleep on the bed next to me so might go put him in his cot and go make some lunch.

Well we just got back from MCHN. I told her all bout Ash, she was going to recommend there baby settling program but said it prolly won't do us any good seeing as we've tried everything to settle. So she's recommended someone at the childrens hospital just with that we have to get referal from GP. MCHN thinks behavioraly she is advanced for her age and that she knows what to do to get us to come running and pick her up. She said she would never recommend C.C under 6 months but thinks we should let her cry just for a couple mins before going in and comforting her as all the other techniques haven't worked. At the moment i think I will try anything, some days I have had to leave her cry anyway just for my own sanity! Oh and she's put on enough weight so shes not hungry. Shes 6.122 now.

Kellxx- oh no don't tell me bout the sale I'll want to go spend up big and Ash has way too many clothes at the moment!

Jodi- My mum always asks me too, do you have enough milk, or maybe its not strong enough! Come to sleep school with me, fly down to Melb!

*Belle*- Good luck next week with the needles, I dread them too!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast