Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #23

Default Babies Born September 2006 #23

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your Previous thread can be found HERE

First!!

Just went for a walk cause Nina was sooking and she fell asleep and I feel great. Probably should get off my butt and do it more often. Who knows, I may even lose weight doing it lol

Hi girls, man I cant keep up!! where do you girls find all this time? I went out today to Babies Galore - Maz, & Anna I bought the chimes for Julia to kick on on her playgym!!! got the one you have Anna.. she loves it cant stop kicking it!!!

Update on me girls, went to the psycologist today and she has given me steps in how to stop the panic attacks getting worse so I feel much better now and more in control we will see what happens next time. I have had 3 really bad days so hoping tomorrow will be much much better. I told DH last night no more children as I dont want to get this depression again...but will revisit my thoughts when I feel better.

Hello to everyone, sorry no personals at the moment I had just got back from dinner out with DH & Julia and off to do the chores and steralise her bottles.

I hope you all havent forgotten us.

Bel
    xxx

I cant remeber what everyone wrot ein the last post..sorry but here goes
    Hi ya Belle matie - im glad that your appointment went so well. Babe there are alot of people out there that are happy with one baby to love. Id rather you hav eone baby then jump of the roof top. DH has to be patient with you and i hope to hell he understands your feelings. remember im not helping you or paticipating in anything that makes you do harm to your self. Glad you got the chimes to mate and that Julia loves them, oh I could eat her up..yum yum yum
    Anna - I got one of those food thingos today. they are fooying unbelieveable. It takes me to have baby number 3 to find all this great stuff. I put some banana in it and she went nuts.
    Anna t - put 9 grains of rice at the entrance to your bedroom and hang up a baby suit on the right hand wall from the door, but right in the middle. Its an old chinesse thing and ive told about 5 people to do it and they have all fallen pg within the month, one of them had been trying for 4 years. gotta try it matie.
    Shell - I hope that little darling of yours is better today, and that yourve gotten some rest.
    Caddie - those liners are fab matie. Were did you get them from? I love them.
    Jodie - I got the book today you mad woman..paying that much for postage Christ! I'll pay you back
    Sharleen - hows your nephew? I hope to hell you got good news.
    Kell - could really do with a good scraping session. I bet Caddie would be in it ot. I just picked up the most adorable pics from the wedding we went to New Years.
    Hello everyone else, IM such a slack tart. I love you all
    have a wonderful night, its slowly cooling down here and we've got the kids in the pool still so Ive gotta hang up some washing put them to bed then clean the kitchen from tea.
    C u round like a rissole
    xxmaz

I always want ideas!! Maz could you send the one of vy with the black background and coloured flowers? Would love to do similar.
    Belle when we chat on msn (when we can!) can you please tell me how you really are feeling and not a flower version! I want the truth so we can help.
    Women tend to cover up how it really is.I tell ya somedays are nuts here and i feel like doing my na-na.
    BBL as WW weigh in and mums picking me up.
    Tell ya bout my speeding find that im peeved about because i was only doing 60!!!

Hey girls just dropping in to subscribe to the thread...
    Hope you're all having a good night.

Hi Caddie - I will I promise, sometimes its really hard to admit the issues you know, at the moment I feel really disappointed in myself for letting it all get to me. Then I think why me? I love Julia and dont have any issues looking after her, its looking after myself thats the issue. Will explain more on msn. Goodluck at WW...

Maz - hello mate, thanks for listening its great that you understand what I am going through and you crack me up and cheer me up too! tonight was a breakthrough I think DH finally understands how he can help me after my psycologist explained things to him...thank god.. finally. Hows the Elephant today??? pssst love your photo in this yellow photo comp!!!

jodi - thanks for chatting the other day... thats great re the walk tonight... I should do that too, sounds nice and great way to settle, I finally pumped up my flat tyres on the pram LOL so I should go for a walk!

Nelle - hows River tonight?

Bel
    xxx
    Last edited by *Belle*; January 17th, 2007 at 08:07 PM.

Hey Belle! He's having a bath, so we'll see!

hi all just got 5 mins to spare then off to bed, so thought I had best sub to new thread

will try to catch up in the next few days just so busy and hot

catch ya all soon

sharleen - that's great news, glad it's nothing serious. Your SIL must be so relieved now.

belle - great to hear you're doing ok. Yeah the walk tonight was really nice, still a little hot, but I jumped in the pool once I got home to cool off.

maz - I had mum send it off for me and she has paid postage, and so far hasn't asked for the money, so don't worry about

Nina's been asleep for 2 hours now and just woke cause she did a poo :frown: now she's cranky and don't know if she'll settle. I might have to give her a quick feed I think.

Have a good night all

Sharleen,great news!! What a load off your families mind and yours!!
    Belle,glad the dr went well and your hubby has an inkling with what you are feeling.Slowly but surely you will feel better.Brooke shields went what you are going through? Have you read her book.
    Ruby so unsettled lately going to bed.However tonight she went down with some teething gel.She wants to be held and rocked a little.Hope its a stage as during the day she will go down with only a little cry.
    Oh yeh,$150 fine for going to fast in kingspark.Its only 40k and i doing 60!!! I thought the speed limit was only 50.Im so peeved at myself.Its my first fine evr in 12yrs of driving.Grrr
    WW i lost 1/2kg and im supposedly at goal.But i said i still want to lose as i want to get to my original weight befroe babies.
    Hubby just stuck his nose over my shoulder and said i should write how wonder ful he is to work and pay my fines!!!! Grrrr

hey girls,

i lost 200grams but i have noticed my clothes are getting bigger on me yay. so i started to tell myself today that if i notice little things thats a good way to get to my goal i think. even if the scales dont show it.

caddie - well done on getting to your goal. and hahah at dh smart arse. pity about the fine.

sharleen - that great news i would have been in tears from happiness i think.

belle - we are all here for you and dont forget that or i will come over there and smack you one lol (only joking ). glad dh has finally understood whats going on and how to help you out.(about time i think )

maz - glad to hear its starting to cool down a bit. did you get anymore black outs ??

well im off to bed

talk to you all tomorrow at some point in the day

love

Adele
    Last edited by aboll; January 17th, 2007 at 09:30 PM.

lol Caddie, honestly, husbands! Tell him he'll get no sweet loving without a cup of tea and a nice backrub to help you recover from your anguish at being fined (bummer about that, by the way...not looking fwd to my first fine...could happen any day now...really need to get the speedo fixed in my car).

Did you manage to resettle El Nino Jodi?

Congrats on your weight loss girls! Yeah I wore a dress today, dh noticed it too which was nice.

Might try and get to sleep earlier than usual I think! Night girls! xo

glad to hear such good news for you and your family sharleen. glad your appt went well too belle. hope the weather cools down for those who are in hot (especially fire infested) places.... started to cool down here so much so that i put a long sleeved sleeping bag on ains last night)

just a quick one before bed. ainsleigh had a big sleep today when we went to a friends place for lunch which left my day out of whack (had to sit and chat till she woke up ) had to take my first born to the vet this afternoon as he has hurt his paw and is now on antibiotics. thank goodness we live in a small cul de sac with great neighbours as they had ainsleigh while i was there...and they had the other neigbours 3 month old to babysit at the same time. woohoo for great neighbours when your hubby works away!!
    we're off for needles tmw too... but i can't get dh to take her as he is at work. oh well, we'll both just have to be brave.

have a good day tmw girls, hope all the bubs sleep well.

El Nino
    Classic Nelle... love it. The name really seems to suit Nina at the moment! How is she Jodi?

Nelle - No speedo hey? Hmm... does that also mean no odometer?

Caddie - Ouch, 20ks over is gonna sting the pocket a bit... it must suck getting that sort of a fine for doing 60ks! Tell that cheeky hubby of yours to get back to work.

Sharleen - That is totally wonderful news! So glad to hear that it is just a deformity (you're right, sounds very weird being happy about that)

Adele - Congrats on the weight loss... keep it up.

Belle - It must be time we caught up for a chat, it's been far too long. Things have been pretty crazy over here so haven't had much time to blink.. but hopefully it looks like it's settling down again so will make the time to phone and see how you are going.

Maz - Those food things are awesome aren't they? I actually got to sit down with Scott for dinner tonight (at the same time OMG! :eek: ) because of the food trap thingo. I just stuffed a boobie block in it and sat Xander in his high chair next to us at the dinner table. It felt so weird eating dinner with my husband

AnnaT - Ok, so you must go out tomorrow and buy a baby outfit, some rice and little yellow booties. Sounds like fun time at the shops for you!

Rikki - It must be lovely having neighbours like that... hope your first born is ok. What did he do to his paw?

Not much to report here 'cept that Xander has gone down to sleep again at 6.30pm! This is way weird, but I wont complain... I probably should get an early night as I know he'll wake tonight.

he hurt it playing with his friend anna... and now has licked it to death and caused it to become infected. silly boy... i'll be taking the vet bill out of his pocket money

Well if no BFP this cycle I will certainly try out those superstitions! Ive got all the ingredients here already, wish Id known about the yellow booty superstition back when I HAD A PAIR SITTING IN THE NURSERY WHILE TTC JETT

Still no AF, wonder where the hag is. Better come soon, Im sick of waiting.

Off to bed, Jett went to sleep at 11:30pm and woke at 5am so Im knackered and he is back to sleep!

AnnaT - the booties should be in your pillow you sleep on in your pillow case. I still have mine... Also turtles are a fertility symbol too we had one facing our bed LOL not a real one of couse a ceramic one - hehe note my avatar hehe...sorry to hear no BFP this cycle... hope you got some sleep.

Caddie - LOL at your hubby! they love reading what we type dont they DH does it too. Congrats on reaching goal!!!

Rikki hope your firstborn gets better soon...let us know how the vet goes.

Maz & Anna - whats this food trap thing you speak of????

Anna* - Will give you a call later this arvo when the little one is alseep, I agree lets catchup its been far to long... good to hear he has settled down and you had dinner with hubby lastnight!

Adele - congrats on the weight loss, isnt it great when clothes start to feel bigger!

Sharleen - thats great news.. sorry to hear its just a deformity but I understand your post and the relief of the news.. big hugs to you and your family.

Jodi - dont you hate it when they wake up cause they did a poo? Julia does that too.

Nelle - how did River sleep last night?

Julia's going off under her playgym kicking the crap outta the chimes again LOL.

BBL girls off to have some breakie now.

Bel
    xxx

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast