Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #27

Ambz - Forresters are awesome cars and they can look pretty cool with decent wheels, tint yar-di-yarda... I'm sure it wont be too hard to soup up the turbo to give it a bit of decent grunt as well.

Maz - Ohhhhhhhhhhh verrrry exciting

Nelle - I hope you feel better now you have de-pooped.

Kellxx- Wow, Jesse doesn't look that big! I tried Xander on plain Farex, but he hated it... so tried the Bellemy's Rice Cereal and he loved it. Personally I would only try the plain one instead of the flavoured ones as then you can add your own flavours to it. Are you starting solids now or just gathring info?

Rikki - How is Ainsleigh going on her solids?

Welcome back Little Princess!!!!

just got back from the gym, 1 hour in the gym plus 50 laps in the pool, i feel ratsh*t at the moment,anyway at this rate my ars should be small enough to fit on the bike come october!!

anna, we have a ducati, kawaski, but we are wanting to gat a bmw for the trip down .........more comfort...bigger seat......

Nessa.. Oh ok.. i know nothing about this so.. you dont have to give them rice cereal first? I'll have a look what else there is when we do our grocery shopping.

Anna**.. i saw that one when i was grabbing some nappies last week but it said 6 months+ does that matter? or is there a 4 month+ one? Yeh im going to start him this weekend coming..he'll be 5 months then. I think he's ready for it, all the signs they say to look for he has.
    I know, i cant believe he's that heavy, he looks all proportioned to me.. both DH and i are tall and so is my dad, bro etc.. so i think his chances are he'll be tall. But he did have a huge growth spurt early and has slowed down now only been putting on about 100g per week.

hey girls,

welcome back little p .

chrissy- wow thats a good work out. keep it up.

maz- so what are u doing??? are u trying to get preggie not thought it was october you wanted to do that ??? cant keep up lol

kellxx- try jesse on anything you feel is right for him. riley didnt like rice ceral to much.

hello to everyone

well ill be back later to finish this all off i cant think lol.

adele

kellxx get on msn then i can give you some website that might help u out

OOOHHHH maz,i so hope so!!! I am waiting in anticipation.When you going to test?
    Welcome back littlep!!! Alexander looks a cutey!!!
    Ruby did well at the crech whilst we had swimming.When i picked her up she was playing with some toys in a bouncer.I was only gone an hr and now she is asleep tired.
    I now have my appoint at PMH on the 21st feb for ruby.Its at 9am so an early start for me to beat the traffic too.I just want the appoinment to be over and done with so i know whats going on.
    Okay tidy up time for me.

caddie- Glad to hear the morning went well. Its horrible waiting for important appoinments isn't it. It'll come along quickly though with your busy days the time should pass by.

chrissy- What are you iron woman!? I'm exhausted just hearing all that exercise.

maz- Oooh Maz, could be lucky!We all know how easily you fall pg!

Kellxx- That'll be excititng starting solids. I'd go with rice cereal first, thats what I'm planning to do when I start Ash.

little*princess- Welcome back, have fun unpacking all those boxes.

Anna**- I either send Df shopping or wait til he can watch Ash while I go. I have enough trouble on my own at the shops let alone taking a baby. Mind you when I send Df I make sure I write a specific list of brands I like etc otherwise he comes home with the cheapest thing of everything!

My leg warmers for Ash arrived today, too bad its hot cause I want to put them on her! She's asleep now anyways after the nice bath we had together.

Adele.. sorry i missed you on msn.. ill leave it on so whenever youre back on just msg me, i shouldnt be too far away.
    Yeh am going to try the rice cereal first i think.. see how we go. I just went up to woolies as Jesse's formulas on sale and noticed Heinz have a whole range of baby food for 4-6 months! Like veges and fruit etc! How exciting!! How soon after say starting him on the rice cereal can i then try that stuff? And how often a day do you feed your bubs? I think im gonna have to google this im so uneducated!

shellbell- hi shell !!! where do you get the leg warmers from???

maz- oohhhhhhh how exciting.....waiting waiting waiting....

anna** - oh trust me hubby wont have a problem coming up with ways to waste money doing up the forester! haha exhaust, airbox, guages... etc lol

kelly- 9kg!!!! oh my!! what a big boy!! savanna just hit 6kg just under 5 months lolll

hmmm when do babies start having dreams???
    savanna has cried twice today while sleeping. she doesnt wake up but just kinda cries while sleeping while her dummy is still in her mouth then stops and continues sleeping. she has never done this before. ???
    Do you think she is dreaming??

how much water can we give out little tadpoles again? Its been so hot and Vy just sculled 50ml.
    Im going to test end of week if AF hasnt arrived. Sort of hoping she wont but on the other hand its not perfect timing yet....ah we'll see.
    $HIT BBL Vy screaming

Ambz.. i know! And Savanna is 1 day older than Jesse!! Would love to see them along side of each other! lol. He was a big bubs when he was born 3.89kgs.. and then just sprouted within the first 3 months! Can get really heavy when having to rock him to sleep! Thats probably how i lost all my pregnancy weight, picking up that boofhead!
    Jesse has done that from time to time too.. i think its them having a little nightmare.

Maz.. have no idea re the water but as long as she's keeping her fluids up.
    My AF is due tomorrow.. im hoping she does pay a visit though!

maz hold out to valentines day, so we can test together........im not sure if AF is late or not here, going onto day 40........god i hate long cycles!!

welcome back little p

Ambz, you can get legwarmers from babylegs. com. au, they're pretty awesome.

Our car's getting dropped off at 7:30pm, I would poop myself with excitement, but I already went (and i feel wonderful Anna, thanks for asking ).

Hmm. Might go eat some yoghurt.

Chrissy honey deal. will let you know if AF comes beforehand of course. Im gonna PMSL if we are pg, with you not wanting any more and me wanting to wait until oct. my pee is smelly to sorry TMI lol
    Oh Nelle matie new car...im peeing my panties for you. I might have to get a tarago next or a Kia carnival da da d a da dah!

ooooo... lots of pregancy testing in the wind! good luck maz and chrissy.
    caddie - glad you have your appt sorted at pmh.
    nelle - glad your poo is sorted.... what is riv sitting in in your ticker photo??? yay for the new car.
    kell - ainsleigh is a heavy one too. she was 8.66kg last time she was weighed and that was a month ago.

had a great time at swimming again, and ains is crashed out on my bed (has been for two hours... i wanted to get a nap in but have been on the phone oops!) hope you all had a good day too girls!

i have a toyota tarago and it still doesnt fit us all in

Lol Chrissy! The car comes in 30 mins WHEEEEEEEE!!

And Rikki, River's in his laundry basket Rans called me in the other day and said ok find your son. And there was River just sitting calmly in the bottom, staring up at the light Very sweet.

lol nelle... i thought it was a laundry basket!!!

anna** - solids did not go well so going to wait till after CHN talk on solids on thurs then try again. ains just screamed when we tried it!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast