Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #28

morning all

Rach - Hope all goes well with u/s
    Helen - i know what you are saying about the bills! having just move we have connections fees etc for everything.
    AnnaT - hope all works out, at least he is willing to try..
    Maz - Hello ! bummer about AF.. no 4 wont be far away
    Chrissy - TEST TEST TEST!! i hope that gym was good and that you are feeling better!
    Caddie - your girls are adorable.. love the pictures
    Nessa- i hate when the shops get rid of things you need! Good luck trying to find a sleeping bag
    Anna** - Xander is growing, he is such a cutie pie ! i must of missed something are you going for no2 aswell???
    Sharleen - hope your foot is better, did you manage to rest??
    Rikki, Sharleen, Kell,Shellbell, Adele, Ambz, Nelle,
    HELLO ! to eveyone else i have missed.. sleep deprived here! Alexander has been feeding heaps through the night so i am going to try a formula top-up dream feed and see if that helps???

oh and its my 30th birthday tomorrow... as as we have moved i dont know anyone to party with, so you girls can cyber party with me! DH is doing something for me tomotrrow night xoxo

i am meeting a heap of QLD girls from BB on Tuesday..I am realy looking forward to it, it will be nice to have someobe to have a coffee etc with.

my tests just arrived in the mail..........but there was nothing in the package......damn......have to wait till at least monday now!! that means i will be 11DPO at least, so i might get a result then..........what will it be........holiday or baby

Chrissy you are such a biartch! I only came on here to check for news!
    Littlep thanks for checking my pics out! I think my girls are cute too,but not when their naughty(LOL)
    Nice of you to pop on helen,I will make ruby some healthy stuff tonight too.Youve inspired me.I havnt even got our dinner orgainised.I need to go to shops but ruby asleep.
    Annat,wow thats great jett is sitting up!! Fantastic.Thats pretty advanced you know. Especially for a boy as apparently girls develop quicker.
    Maz,where are? Still doing that jigsaw?
    Shell,hope alls okay?
    Me,had a nice morning with my friend and her 1yr old addison.She is so cute and tiny! And shes just walking with abit of speed up and the wobbles!!! Cant wait for ruby to sit and stand!! But i shouldnt rush her as she is most likely the last baby for me.

Chrissy.. there was nothing in the package? they sent you an empty envelope? How ripped off! I wanted some goss too!

Lilprincess.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow!!

Helen.P.. i feel like crap now after all that cleaning.. i highly recommend not to do it.

Im so hungry but theres crap all in the cupboard to eat... gotta wait for DH to get paid tomorrow.. might have to munch on some of Jesse's baby food.. not.

Gonna go raid the fridge.

yes kell empty package with the instuctions on how to use them...LOL, I ORDERD 10 hpt which cost 9.95.......i was gonna test.......but if i got a bfn, there still can be a bfp later on, as im only 7dpo.so its better to wait anyway.

Chrissy.. oh how rude! Its annoying when things like that happen.. you wait days for something to arrive to fine out its the wrong thing or.. its just GONE! Fair enough you wanna wait. Is your webpage private? id love to have a look at your little dumplings If thats ok with you? My msn is [email protected] or you could PM me

password is booloo, but i have to update it as im so slack and you cant get into it untill i do that, i will try tonight

Hehe so am i.. i think theres only a handful, not even, photos of me and Jess.. mostly cos im usually taking them..

We're getting Chinese for dinner mmmmmmmm i havent had chinese since before i was pregnant! Over a year ago!!!!!!! Im so EXCITED! And i just cant hide it.. wooo wooo wooo woo WOOOOOOOOO

hey girls,

how has you day been?? min has been busy i took akira down to the park for the afternoon and now im off to do some shopping.

maz- sorry i missed your call. ill try and ring you when i can or if you have time your welcome to ring me in the morning tomorrow as im home then.

kellxx- yumy im going to your house for tea then lol.

well im off to go and get simon then off to do the shopping

Adele

Hey Kell, I was checkin out Gorgeous Jesse's website (I just cant say enough how gorgeous he is!) and I saw that like my little man he had to sunbake for awhile Funny how that happens huh? Jett spent a few hours under the heatlamps, it was kinda cute. You wouldnt have happened to test + for Group B strep? My nurse said that or the super fast delivery was the most likely cause for it.

LP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow!!!!!!

Shell, well Dh still wants to try. He said he only said what he did about not wanting anymore to hurt me. So not funny. Im happy to wait until after we've had tests done for the recurrent m/c before we get a BFP. So that will be a few cycles from now.

****** NEWSFLASH *******
    Dh must have taken in what I said in our discussion after the fight because he came GROCERY shopping with us AND carried Jett in the sling without uttering a single whingy word. He has only been grocery shopping with me when I was heavily pregnant and needed him to push the trolley, he complained the whole time.

Maybe his fat head isnt made of brick after all

Glad to hear that he helped you do the shopping AnnaT.

GRRR DH misplaced Eithan's dummy and Bella has played with the packet of new ones and lost them, I am without a dummy. I have one that he doesnt lik ehopefully that will be enough. I am so not looking forward to tonight.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; February 8th, 2007 at 08:12 PM. Reason: dummy

Hello everyone - almost missed the boat cause dumb arse me didnt realise the thread changed.
    ok the german biartch is gonna come out but the following is only said cause I love you and i would rather say it to you.
    firstly
    AnnaT - please oh please honey dont go jumping in with both feet and have another baby now. Work on your relationship with DH at the moment. Honestly it is so hard raising 2 kids on your own full time. I saw my sister struggle for 10 years like this. PLease matie, sit back, enjoy your little man and try and get you and DH back into a groove. Do it for you babe because if you do seperate then you dont just have one little boy to break the news to, you'll have 2 off them. The worst thing you could do is have another baby if your not happy in your relationship. Babies dont fix things like that, they often complicate the situation more and make everything 3 fold. OK call my a fooy biartch now.
    Adele - OMG woman, I am totally shocked at you. Again I am only saying this cause I care. How long have you been doing weight watches now? hmmmm and your son is how old? What in the hell are you doing putting a fat soaked chip into his feed thingo and letting him eat that at just over 4 months. Show your babies what the good eating habits are you being taught at weight watches. You dont want them going on weight watches when they are older do you babe? Yes swear at me but mate you know how black and white I am and Id rather say it out loude then whisper.
    So do you guys still love me? Im sorry but fooy im just worried about you both.
    Im going now before I get punched in the head thorugh the screen.
    xxmaz

Happy birthday for tomorrow Little P - I'll have a glass of wine for you babe
    Caddie - doing the jigsaw later tonight with a glass of wine - might end up a little abstract, hope you get your teacup soon
    Anna - thanks for today hon - hope you enjoyed your time out
    Belle - hello to you and julia goolia, hows things today
    rikki - have you decided yet if your going to go back to work or not yet?
    helen - I have 6 dummys in the top cheese part of my fridge and now Vy keeps spitting out the bloody thing.
    Kell - did you get the flowers?
    Chrissy - your just doing this to tease us. lol
    Nelle - your gonna be a nappy guinee pig for me you hav eno choice. I have this excellent idea and I have elected both you and anna to be my patients..hehehhee
    ok have to let my pussy out as he's scratching at the door

maz, i like a woman who speaks her mind. next time i have troubles with someone I am going to sic you on to them! have decided to accept the one day a fortnight job if that comes through... think that is a nice reintroduction to the workforce... and like dh says, teachers only work half days anyway

we had a solids talk to MG today, and was very interesting. she said that since bubs are starting solids at 6 months, you don't have to puree, just give them mashed with a fork or palm (their palm) sized pieces of finger food like well cooked brocolli. she said don't worry about rice cereal if you don't want to or they hate it... so that said ainsleigh had some avocado (only a bit as she was over it after about half a teaspoon) but much better than rice cereal. that said, have you ever tasted rice cereal... i would not eat it either

hope you've all had a good day, dont have time for personals sorry as missy is starting to squawk. i'm really growing to detest bedtime... she never does it without a banshee (to use a maz word) protest. bbl

ahhh maz shut up. it wasnt a fatty chip anyway i make them up for him lol i use a potatoe and just roast it you goose why would i give him a fatty chip for lol. hahaha maz i just smacked you around you B*tch lol you wait now im going to tell you off over the phone now lol

happy birthday little p how you have a lovely day tomorrow and a special night.

annat - OMG that is a change and in a hurry aswell. Well Done keep up what ever you are saying to him cause its working.

helen P good luck tonight hope it isnt a bad night for you. Akira seems alright today so i not know what caused that just have to hope it doesnt happen again.

Well im off to bed now and ill talk to you in the morning Maz your in big trouble now.

Adele

Adele - PMSL ah fooy you make me laugh! goota love ya hon. ring me after I drop Nikolaus of at school
    Jed just got home from a big building convenction were he seen alot of old work mates..blah blah blah
    BUT
    he told me people asked about how our new baby was and he said he told them all were going back for number 4...happy dance!! So we're on the net looking a kia canivals might look at some tarago's too.
    MAUW you all, dame shame ive got AF here cause Id be going for broke

geeez you take great ticker photos maz... well, great photos in general.

just popped back to tell you all that ains got weighed and measured today... 9.2kg and 69cm double .she is off the chart for girls, but is proportionate so the CHN is not concerned. she is concerned about her feet though, one turns out and she is not rolling independently a lot so she has to go to physio.
    Last edited by rikki; February 8th, 2007 at 10:47 PM.

Ahhh Rikki - Don't worry about the physio, Ains is just fine. You watch, once you get there the pyhsio will give you some basic exercises as send you on your way. Xander still very rarely rolls and the physio was barely concerned about it (and he is a few weeks older). 9.2kgs! wow.. she's growing up so fast, I reckon she's gonna be a tall one.

Maz - Love a woman who speaks her mind - you're only saying what I'm sure a few of us were thinking (only 'cos we care about each other) and WTG with Jed saying you guys are going for #4

Helen - Hope you got without any major dummy dramas tonight.

Not much to report here, Xander is driving me around the bend - but DH came home from work early today to take him off my hands and give me some much need time out. He is staying home tomorrow as well... I'm only having Xander for feeds, DH will take him the rest of the time. Should be bliss.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast