Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #28

Default Babies Born September 2006 #28

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found HERE

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

first

all going good here, must remember to try and post more often I finally get on here and then jack wakes

GL Crissy hope if you do get a I can join you next week
    Last edited by Rach75; February 8th, 2007 at 08:19 AM. Reason: cause I wanted to post first LOL

pmsl Neesa. I am getting images of mission impossible where tom cruise is hanging on from the rope and nearly hits the ground.

Goodluck Rach, I hope there is a BFP for you just around the corner.

Ugh I feel crook today, I feel preg even though I know I cant be. Would have to be a miracle. Anyway toughing it out, as us mothers do. Kids are being good. Got to go and spend heaps of money on school fees and clothes.

Hope everyone is well

Love

Ash was waking regularly again last night bit better than night before last night was 2- 2.5hourly. I know she's not that hungry, more a comfort thing. I have tried to settle her without the breast but that takes 30-45 mins then she'll just wake half hour later anyway still looking for boobie! So I don't know what to do. Tried the switching thing and snuck a dummy in her mouth but then she'd suck for a bit then open her eyes and look at me all confused and spit it out!
    Jodi what did you do when Nina was waking 2 hourly?

Rach75- Are you trying too? Actually I think now I remember you were saying bout OTL but not full on trying? I think that was you.

Chrissy- The suspense is killing us all, come on girl let us know!

Rach75- Are you trying too? Actually I think now I remember you were saying bout OTL but not full on trying? I think that was you.
    yeah we gave up on condoms early dec, if it happens it happens if nothing by April goign to RE for clomid then

also girls wish me luck got to have a renal u/s am still getting swelling like after I had Jack all is AOK

Goodluck rach! hope all is ok.
    Helenp:gday mate.Wish you popped on more often.And the other lurkers.I miss how you r all going.
    Chrissy,Goodluck on the BFP.
    Glad you day at work went well jodi.
    Me,i have a friend coming round so im busy cleaning like a mad woman.Plus ruby is being a whinger.
    Maz,hope your still not putting that jigsaw together(LOL)

hey girls,

had a bad night with akira she was up chucking till 2am then riley was up and down like a yoyo. grr im so tired. wish it was the weekend.

nessa- how about we start it tonight with our excerising lol been a bit slack.

hellenp
    pmsl Neesa. I am getting images of mission impossible where tom cruise is hanging on from the rope and nearly hits the ground
    i could see her doing that lol.

shellbell- hope ash sleeps a bit longer tonight for you.

well im off to meet nessa at the shops.

adele

good luck rach hope its notting to serious.

For the bazillionth time he has convinced me he will change. I gave him 4 weeks to show regular improvement or Im gone. I just cant live life like this anymore. Its ridiculous and its bad for Jett, he is my main concern now. I dont feel Im asking to much of him (like MIL said ) because I know him better than anyone else and I wouldnt expect anything of him but what I know he is capable of doing. Our rules are * no making plans with his friends before bringing it up with me first * spending atleast ONE night solely with us and not with mates/computer * random romantic efforts of any nature are expected once a month * an hour of play time every night with Jett, and that doesnt include watching TV while he's doing it * NOT ONE derogatory word towards me about any of these topics 1. my weight./body 2. my nagging 3. my cleaning skills 4. the way I take care of Jett. He has also agreed to a counsellor if I feel we still need it at the end of the month.

On a good note, our friends who have a son the same age as Jett are moving in right across the road Im so excited, Jess is my only friend here and its handy that our lives are practically identical, right down to our pain in the butt partners (except she is pregnant).

thanks girls

Anna

hope that your results are all good rach.
    hope that your hubby sticks by his end of the agreement annat.
    good to see you helen!
    shell, i have no advice for you... but sending you hugs and sleeping vibes to ash.
    jodi - glad your first day of work went well.
    adele and nessa - good on you for motivating each other.

well i best go and jump in the shower as i have our final MG with the CHN today, talking about solids.... really looking forward to it, seeing the girls and getting answers to all my questions...the CHN won't know what hit her when i finish bombarding her with questions!

AnnaT.. well thats a positive youve agreed on that stuff, im glad youre trying to work it all out.. and no one has the right to make any derogatory comments to you what so ever ok

Rach.. good luck mate

Well just did a huge clean of the house.. changed the sheets, the bathroom, our room, washing blah blah blah... havent done any scrapping lately, just so cant be bothered.
    Gave Jess his sipper cup before and he drank all by himself.. but was a bit baffled that it was only water and not milk!

Gotta go Jess is having a biatch.

Morning guys!

Annat that's great that you and Ry came to some sort of agreement, if you find he's getting somewhat sluggish with his end of the bargain, try a candlelight dinner or something (makes them feel special and shows you care, which makes them feel like doing stuff for you ). It usually works.

Rach! I forgot you were OTL! All the best with your ultrasound!

Oh, I read this when I'm giving Riv his feed, and then he sits on my knee while I respond - except at the moment he's looking at me and rolling all over me! Better go give him a bath anyway, Rans left some nappy poking out of the cover last night and so the wees on his clothes

I hope your allowed to post links in posts cause Im going to!

Here is Jett sitting

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ettsitting.jpg

AnnaT - You aren't allowed to post active links, but such a cute pic. Im glad to hear that you and your man have come to some sort of arrangement - hope it all works out.

Shell - We had a very similar night to what you did last night with Xander. I'm so stuffed that I've asked Scott to come home from work just so I can get away for a bit this afternoon. He agreed, but I don't think he realises what he might be in for!

bbl for more personals. Hope you are all doing well... and Chrissy, hurry up and test will ya?

Anna**- Hmmm maybe we should get all the bubs off here who are waking too often, stick them in a cot all together and they can cuddle and comfort each other all night while we sleep! She been a bit whingy all day too and doing her screaming before sleep business and I have very little patience today. Still in my PJ's and can't be stuffed having a shower!

AnnaT- Hope you are Dh sort things out. Are you still trying for #2 or going to put it off for awhile til you sort things out?

Rach75- Good luck with the u/s Rach, hope its nothing major.

adele- Sounds like you had a worse night than me! Hows Akira now? Have you been able to get any rest today?

Shell-Huge hugs. Bella was like that and even though I have been through it, it is still hard to think of what might help. We actually used to dance to the beegee's of a night to get her to calm down. All I can say is get as much help as you can, even if you get someone to come over and you sleep and Ash only gets brought in to you when she needs a feed. All the best, I hope she starts sleeping for you soon.

Chrissy-ugh the suspense is killing me.

AnnaT-I am glad that you have a plan in place to help you guys, I hope that everything works out.

Caddie- I hope having friends over gave you a bit of respite from everything

Belle-Thanks for the chat the other day. I hope Julia is sleeping a bit better now.

Rikki-Chkd out those beautiful pics of Ainsleigh, she is growing so fast. Beautiful cake Anna.

Nelle-Oh well at least it wasnt runny poo and just wee.

Rach-Goodluck with the ultrasound.

Kellxx-OMG I wish I had your energy to clean the house.

Jodi-I hope that the storms dont get bad. scary!

Adele-I hope its nothing serious with Akira, the poor little chook. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

Maz-I hope you are managing to get more rest now that the boys are back at school.

i know i missed heaps of you, but this post is a pretty mammoth effort for me LOL. I wish you all well though.

Eithan is curently chomping/sucking on my thumb atm, i have drool everywhere. So excited, tonight I will be cooking up some baby vegies for Eithan. I cant wait till we have our house built and can grow my own vegies. Got Bella's uniform and paid the fees, now I have a phone bill, rego, plumbing and car service bill. Ugh, looks like those cloth nappies are going to have to wait awhile. You all know what it's like, everything always comes at once.

Better go.

Love

Its To Early To Test Im Only 7dpo, At Least (or Maybe 17dpo) But Theres No Point Till At Least 12dpo So You Will All Have To Wait, Dont Worry Its Driving Me Insane Too,just check out my chart and see what you all reckon??
    gym was great
    Last edited by Cougar; February 8th, 2007 at 01:20 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast