Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #29

merrie. Great to hear from you. Good to hear Harriet is doing well, how are you going?

We had an ok night here. Nina's teeth are causing her a bit of grief, so had to get up twice to give her some panadol, but apart from that she was a good girl.
    I'm supposed to be cleaning the house today, it's quite messy, but really couldn't be bothered doing it, well not yet anyway.

Hi girls,ruby rolled on friday? Was cute as it took forevere for her to get over and sat morning aaron went in as she was crying and shed rolled over in bed.
    Weekend was good and busy.This morning got to sleep in until 7am,putting the girls in bed later was a success.
    Just wondering if i could pop up and see you in a couple of weeks rikki? Would love to see ainsleigh.Im free wednesday mornings? But not the 21st feb wed as i have rubys appoint.Otherwise avail in afternoons or saturday mornings.Just feel bad as i havnt caught up with any perth mums!
    Not much else,swimming lessons today for millana!

Well im on an emotional rollercoaster at the moment.........i just dont know what to think...........
    went to coles and the chemist and got all BFN from 4 tests
    saturday.......BFN.......pregnoisis brand
    sunday.........BFP........SAME BRAND
    monday.......BFN........confirm brand........so i go and get the same brand i got my BFP from and its BFN now...........f**K f**k f**k

IM SO PI**ED RIGHT NOW I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK, PROBABLY HAVEING A CHEMICAL PREGANNACY AND AF WILL ARRIVE ANYDAY!!!

oh, chrissy! Can you get in to see the dr for a blood test, that way you'll know for sure. It could also just be a little too early to tell? Are you testing same time each day?

SATURDAY WAS IN THE AFTERNOON, AND MY WEE was just like water very diluted but yesterday was first morning, and today i put first mornig in a jar, and checked it about 3 hours after, maybe because my wee has been sitting around???

don't know what to tell you chrissy... i have no idea. hope that you get a definate answer soon though, for your own sanity... hugs to you.

caddie - would love to see you. anna and i are meeting at her place on tues 20th but that's at her place, so might be a bit far for you to travel. i'm pretty flexible really.... so let me know what suits you. we usually do swimming on a wed morning, but am happy to miss a week to see you! i don't like to make plans when DH is home from the mine though, so he gets home tmw and is home for a week, then gone for two. does that make sense???

nelle - yay on getting up early... i had a shocking night too, could not get to sleep.

merrie - good to hear from you. hope harriet enjoyed swimming... ainsleigh loves it. we are off to swimming this morning (once i get off the puter and get organised!)

right, best go and wash those bottles... left them soaking in the sink hoping they would wash themselves!!

Oh Chrissy, I don't know what to think. I always thought when you got a positive that its a definate positive but you can get false negatives. Like Jodi said, maybe get a blood test to make sure.

caddie- Yay on Ruby rolling!

merrie- Great to hear from you, glad to hear all is going well with you and Harriet. pop in more often.

Jodi- Its the opposite, she'll go to sleep okay at night but does wake 2-3 times in the 12 hours she's down for, more often its 3. But in the day I spend my time battling getting her to sleep then shes grizzly in the evenings cause she has hardly slept.

I did the dream feed at 10:30 but she still woke up at 11:45pm so as you said Jodi its more like a habit thing waking at that time cause I knew she couldn't be hungry having just eaten an hour earlier. I gave her comfort feed anyway cause too tired not too but may try sometime soon settling her without the breast at that time so she can get at least 4 hours from the dreamfeed. (more would be nice).

Jodi you could try it before 6 months if its not upsetting for her. I know I could settle Ash by cuddling her then rocking the cot for a bit its just that it takes longer than chucking her on the boob for a few mins. But other times I've done this she has woken half hour to an hour later still looking for boob so who knows, i might give it a go but i know I need to try and be consistent even if tired.

:hugs: Chrissy

forgot to mention no tmy month for a the beats is here, off to see RE if I can get a appoint fo rthis month he is still happy to give me clomid again

Caddie - You would be more than welcome to come up to my place to meet up on Tues the 20th if you wish! Be great to catch up. I know it is a huge drive for you tho.

bbl - on msn and can't keep up!

Oh Chrissy.. how annoying! Oh you poor pet.. hmm i know its hard but maybe you have to give it a day or 2 and test again?

Belle.. yeh that will be good for us too as i can feed Jess before we leave also.. so either time whichever is easiest. Did you want to do next Monday or the one after?

Caddie.. oh Jesse does that all the time in bed! Im glad he at least yells out, but wish he would remember how to roll back!

Merrie.. hi! Nice to see you!

Ok been playing that damn Second Life online game all morning that Caitlin mensioned in another thread.. starting to feel like DH with his Warcraft game! But gotta go do something away from the computer now i think!

shell - I'm the same, as much as I'd love to try and re-settle her without a feed, it's so much easier to just feed and go back to bed.
    Although I was very proud of myself and when she woke at 5.30 this morning, i re-settled her without a feed and she went back to sleep!!!
    It's just the other times she wakes that I'd love to do that. I think I'll have to do it when Heath's home the next day, in case I don't get much sleep.

chrissy - maybe do it first thing in the morning?

Ohh i forgot to tell you all.. i had the most bizarrest dream last night! This man had kidnapped this boy and we saw him strangle the boy to death and i was with my mum and dad and wanted to call 911 and tell them where he was and also give his number plate number to them but mum was telling me not to get involved or he'll come after me.. that went on for a while but hmm was quite spooky!

kel, that's a weird dream!
    I had a disturbing dream on Saturday night and couldn't stop thinking about it all day Sunday.

oh Nessa, hun, big hugs for you. I had no idea. I don't really have any advice to give, but want you to know I'm here whenever you need someone to talk to. I'm always logged in but never far away from the computer. Do you think you've got the energy to get out of the house today and go for a walk in the park or something? How about getting hubby home to give you a bit of a break?

Owww Ness, hope you can get in touch with someone. Til then, what usually cheers you up? Can you and Adam go for a walk? Can you put on your favourite music? Go get a slurpee? (guaranteed awesome experience)
    Hope your day gets better!

nessa- you know where i am if you want to come round i dont care if you feel or look like $hit look at me yesterday lol.

nelle - have you had a frozen coke at macca's yet simon had a frozen fanta looked nice lol.

Nessa.. BIG HUGS Sweety :hugs:

Jodi.. i know.. i have those type of morbid dreams every now and then, very creepy.

Oh those frozen cokes from Maccas are great! Our Maccas only has the cola and strawberry but theyre sooo gooooood.

Well Jess gulped down his Rice Cereal today!! Ate the whole lot! So Happy.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast