Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #29

thanks girls for all your hugs, im a bit off the air at the moment i went to the gym to try and get my mind on other things, it sort of worked.....i am so tired at the moment..not sure if thats worry stress, or just pregnancy?
    well my other tests came today, so i will do one first thing, and see th doc on wenesday as i was seeing him either for a preg test or contraception so hopefully by thursday i should know if i am pregant...so weird is there such a thing as a false positive?

thanks again girls

chrissy - I don't know if you can get a false positive. Hopefully the week won't drag out for you, having to wait till Thursday to find out for sure.

Whoever mentioned slurpees at maccas ... YUM!!!!!!!!!! I love them!

Chrissy hoping all goes well at the docs and its a positive for you.
    Maz please check my homepage out at my latest attempt os scrapping.I just chucked things on and its my own layout.I hate my own and will start getting inspiration from mags.My pregnancy one with ruby i love.Almost finished.And then i will show and tell.
    The girls are behaving.Millana has passed out on her dora couch.
    My brother fell off his new motorcycle today poor bugga.He has torn his muscle in his ac joint in shoulder and abit of gravel rash to hands.The thing is he got the bike last week and not insured.He will be insured for his injuries through work.Im so glad thats all that happened.But i kinda feel sorry for his bike as it was so fab!!! He has been riding bikes along time too but silly boy locked the front brakes and over he went....If he had died i think it would just about break my parents hearts.And mine too.

Caddie - As a bike rider myself, send my regards to your brother... I know how much road rash hurts. Hope he recovers quickly and is back on the bike again soon.

Nessa - Sending hugs hon. We're all here for you if you want to talk or just vent.

Chrissy - Was nice chatting to you this morning. I hope the test you tried this morning was just a dud one (or not sensitive enough)... and that tomorrow brings more positive things for you.

Kell - Yucko dreamo. I get freaky ones too and I hate them.

caddie - that's awful about your brother. Glad he's ok though, bummer about the bike though! Heath had a major bike accident about 10 years but his injuries were pretty severe and has problem even today with them.

Caddie.. i hope youre brother is ok.. do you think this will stop him riding?

Well nothing new to report.. Nessa hope youre feeling a little better now chicken.

Having home made chuncky lamb potato pies for dinner.. aaghhhhllll so cant wait.

those pies sound yummo kell.
    sorry to hear about your bro caddie. my good friend was in a motorbike accident at the end of last year. scary stuff, she is still recovering and she was wearing full protective gear.
    nessa - hope you found someone to talk to and are feeling a bit better this afternoon.
    chrissy - i did not think you could get a false +ve, but i could be wrong. good luck with testing tmw.

we've been swimming today and the princess has been asleep since we got back (three hours) so i better go and wake her if i expect her to sleep at all tonight!!!)

have a good night girls, sleep vibes to all, especiallly ash and xander!!
    Last edited by rikki; February 12th, 2007 at 05:40 PM. Reason: phone rang and i didnt finish!

Caddie - HOLLY $HIT! thank god your brothers alright..is the bike alright? Did you get your tea cup yet honey?
    Anna - do you ride of trasck or road bikes, Ive bl00dy forgotten
    Chrissy - oh hon I hope it stays a BFP for you, its so got to be a boy for putting his mummy through this!
    Belle - thanks for the chat today. I hope your feeling better babe. PN and all the stress your under are horrible. Big hugs mate.
    Hello everyone else. I know IM a slack tart and im sorry.
    Adele - I dont care about putting my address up on here. If someone once to come to my house and stalk me then they can go for it. Jed said they'd run if they knew how bad my temper was any way.
    better go and try and get this little monster to bed. She's so over tired and ownt sleep. Might have to let her scream for a while tonight. Ive got ear plugs thank god.
    Later chickens
    xxMaz

Hi all,
    Went to visit a friend from work today who has a 12 day old little boy. Now were our bubs ever that small? I can't believe how tiny he is. Ashleigh looks huge next to him!
    Then she fell asleep in the car on way home which was after 6 so her bedtime is gonna be out of whack and I know she won't settle well. She's already grizzling.
    If labour memories weren't so vivid still I'd be wanting another after seeing little Liam, god he was so cute and tiny. They just grow so quick without even realising it!

My brother is a kung Fu Instructer.I think that because he is so fit and knows how to roll he didnt do much damage to himself.Lucky as he had only his instructer gear on and its only light weight silk!!! He remembers going over the bars and tumbling in the air and his bike doing the same.I hope its not a right off.He has got his arm in a sling to stabilise the pulled joint in shoulder.
    Nessa,i hope all goes well at the drs.Having someone who is willing to listen and help is a godsend.
    Maz,teacup came today whilst out.I went to aust post to get it but not their till tommorow so i was peeved.And then the little einstein dvd i got millana wont work!!!!! I got off ebay and only someone with multi region dvd can play it!! So double grrrr.
    Belle!! Hello matey,you okay? From maz's post you are not okay? Hugs to you and julia.
    Okay,off to bed.Imtired.

Hi guys, wow you ladies can talk. It's late so I dont have a lot of time for personals.
    Chrissy-I hope you get some news either way real soon.
    Caddie-wow your brother sounds lucky, I hope he gets better soon.
    Neesa-HUge hugs, glad to hear that you have gotten into a dr, I hope it all goes well.
    Anna-Way to go Xander, way to go whoo whoo. Yay on Xander rolling over.
    Belle-I hope you are doing ok.

Eithan still isnt rolling or sitting up and he is practically the oldest in this thread, bar Xander. I take him to the physio tommorrow, hopefully she will be able to see some progress. I know that boys can lag a little, but I still worry. I know that nothing is wrong and he will get it eventually, but, oh I dont know. Do you know what I mean Anna**?
    Oh well better go to bed.

Love

well no more babies for me.........
    got af this morning , when i saw my temp dip i knew there was no way i was pregnant, so i am assuming it was a chemical preganancy, at least i know now.
    I wish i never tested so bloody early as i would have been none the wiser, word of advice....dont test before af is due........oh well not to worry......now i can get on with losing my fat ars, in readiness for the bike.YEH!!
    sorry im so self absorbed at the moment but these last couple of days have been so stressful, and its such a relief now, i will still get my bloods done at the docs tomorrow, so i know i was pregnant, as i really did feel like i was.................anyway best be off and tackle a new day
    and i also got a bfp last night.......go figure???

belle and kell, anyday from wenes-sat is fine with me, just give me warning as im 2 hours from castle hill

chrissy
    Last edited by Cougar; February 13th, 2007 at 05:12 AM. Reason: my mind is a blur

BELLE AND KELL sorry just read your posts so are you meeting up on monday?
    thats ok, just let me know what monday......ok

Chrissy.. aw im sorry chick.. hmm very strange with the tests.. no idea why theyre so jumpy.

Helen.. aww try not to stress though i know thats easier said than done... as you know every bubs is difference.. for instance, Jess is a big porker compared to the others.. he doesnt look over weight but he's alot heavier than others.

Belle/Chrissy.. may have to make our meet up not next week the one after. Was suppose to go meet a friend today but Jess had a terrible night, just wouldnt sleep come 8pm.. didnt get him to bed until after midnight and he was up at 5am. So had to pospone my friend until next week so looks like im booked all next week.

Nessa.. how you feeling today chick? Did you get a bit more sleep last night?

Well gals im so buggered after last night with Jess. Have no idea why he wouldnt sleep. He just lay in my arms looking around as if he was wide awake.. didnt complain much, until i gave him to DH as he's use to me putting him to sleep. So gonna go get a coffee and some breaky and hopefully will be able to wake up a little more.
    Just looked over and Jess is asleep.. he doesnt usually sleep until about 10.30am in the mornings.. poor lil guy must be as buggered as i feel!

Ciao ciao
    xx
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 13th, 2007 at 06:49 AM.

Smile

Caddie hope that your brother recovers well and he is not in too much pain. Being nosy I checked out your scraps as well and they are great!
    AnnaT - hello and I hope that Xander slept better for you last night . Little man should be wearing himself out with all the rolling!
    Kell hope you enjoyed your pies last night! Wish you could send some my way !
    Nessa hope that today brings you some sunshine, big hugs for you . I hope that your DRs appt this arvo brings you some relief
    Rikki its great that Ains loves swimming so much! It obviously exhausts her !
    Belle hello hope that princess Julia is giving you lots of smiles and all is ok.
    Helen hope all goes well with physio today
    Chrissy sorry mate, you had so many BFP tests, so a little angle us left us, big hugs to you.

Hi to everyone else.
    Alexander has been rolling everywhere, little monkey and he puts his feet on the side of the cot and laughs and kicks it, its like he is rattling to cage trying to get out! Had a better night with him also. He is having farex thrice a day and started banana yesterday, he loved it, gagged a little but got it in the end! He also had a formula dream feed top up and 10pm and slept until 5.30am LONGEST EVER!!! Whoop hooo !!! Finally looked like he will be sleeping a bit better,
    Olivia starts her new school today.. i hope that she enjoys it! i am so nervous for her.. she told me she wants to go back to her old school.. doesnt understand that thats in SYdney and we are on the gold coast!

HelenP - I know exactly what you mean about being a little worried. Try not too, as the physio exercises really helped Xander get strong enough to roll.

LittlePrincess- Woohoooooooo on the big sleep! Must've been the formula? IF Xander keeps continuing to wake at night I am considering trying a formula feed as his last feed. Does it seem to be affecting your supply?

Chrissy - Awwwwwwwwwwwww that really sucks. I was really hoping to wake up to some good news from you. It does sound like a chemical pregnancy to me. Damn. :hugs:

Maz - I've ridden both, but prefer the Jap race bikes. I hate boat anchors (ie Harleys and the like ) my last bike was a '01 Suzuki GSXR-750. Gawd I miss it sooooo much.

Shell - Lucky day seeing such a teeny bubba. It's amazing how fast they grow! Only five/six months ago ours were that tiny.

Rikki - Hope your little princess slept last night after such a long nap.

Jodi - How is El Nina? Has this latest growth spurt started yet?

Big hellos to everyone else!

ETA: Nessa - That's good that the doctor took you seriously, what did he put you on? Zoloft?

Morning all,

Nessa- Glad you had a good night, your doctor sounds quite supportive. I hope the meds kick in and you start feeling alot better soon.

little*princess- Alexander sounds like he's doing fantastically. Hope Olivia settles well into school. In a week or so she'll prolly forget all about her old school.

Kellxx- Hmmm Jesse sounds like hes a bit cheeky for his mummy. Its weird how he wouldn't sleep but not being upset. Must've just wanted his mummy. Try and rest while he sleeps today.

chrissy- Sorry to hear the news. I hope you start feeling better, get into the gym and get those endorphins pumping.

Helen.p- Try not to worry. I'm sure Eithan will roll in his own time. He just might not feel like it! Lol. Let us know what the physio says. As long as he is making progress thats the main thing.

We had the same old night. I just really want to get rid of the 11:30-12:00 feed. It drives me bonkers having to get up after being asleep only an hour or so. Got mother's group later this arvo. And matt's dad is going in at lunchtime to get his laproscopy so we'll know this arvo if the cancer has spread and if there is anything they can do for him.

Nessa- A chemical preg is a m/c that happens quite early and sometimes woman may not even know its happening cause it can be mistaken for a heavier period.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast