Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #29

Kell - I went to the scrapbooking shop and spent $130 OMG Jed made me do it! He gave me his c/card and told me to. I dont think he thought Id spend that much but I havent bought any scraping things in months.

hi!!!! lurking and reading posts... hi maz!!!!

meet up with some local BB girls today.. had lots of fun! anyway better go and get olivia from school..

LittleP - oh im so jealous you got to meet some girls from BB. We so need to do that down here. YOu naughty little lurker you...lol
    Was very naughty, just obught a firstorm nappy cover and a yummy strawberry one for VY. 3 firm smacks for me

Ok so he starts trying to crawl earlier than he should, he rolls earlier than he should, wants solids earlier than he should.

What are we missing from the milestone list..............

How about FEEDING HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!! At 4.5mths, can you believe it? There are piccys on my webpage. He'd been trying to hold the bottle for weeks now so I let him "hold" it while I feed him. Today I thought I'd see how he went at trying to hold it. Trying eh whats trying he held it and fed himself! Dh is going to be so proud, he already thinks his son is a prodigy

For god sake at this rate the kid will be walking by 7mths I better book into the asylum now to make sure I get a place!

ETA - I will try hard to get video or pics of his crawling for you. Its so cute.

Just a quicky before i go feed and bath Jessman.. was just looking at your site AnnaT... does Jett have a Grandy??? My dad is Grandie too.. i thought he was a one and only! Ohh wow!

annat - YAY for Jett being on the move!! Nina holds her own sippy cup too. It's so cute! I got a pic today on Heath's phone, I'll send it to the computer and put it on my homepage soon.
    How big is he now, he looks so big in his pics!! Nina is over 8kg, but she's long and lean so doesn't look big at all. And she has really fine features.

maz - good on you for spending so many $$$ on scrapbooking stuff, Jed should have known better

I've had a great day today, Nina's been an angel and Heath let me sleep for 1.5 hours this morning. Nian had a 2 hour sleep this morning and has so far been asleep for 1.5 hours. I don't normally like her sleeping later than 4pm, but she's tired so I'll let her today. We had her in the pool today and Heath dunked her for the first time, and she loved it I'm going to ring around on Friday and get her into swimming lessons hopefully from next week ...
    sharleen, what do I look for in swimming lessons? Anyone in particular?

kel - I do rice cereal for brekkie, fruit for lunch and meat/vegies for dinner. So far everything I've given her she loves. Hope it stays that way. I've just been buying the tins of food while they're on special and once I'm more organised I'll make my own.

hi to everyone else, it's hot here today and I need a drink!!

Nessa - If you are 'painting' with the colours, then liquid are the best to use. Or else you can learn a technique called flooding where you use very runny coloured royal icing to get a much stronger image.

Maz,thankyou for the teacup,its lovely.I will treasure it!!! Hope u okay? Seems like your a little ****ed off at us? or me? Anyway hoping your not having a bad trot at home and you have a bfp soon.
    Nessa the cakes are lovely.Im sure the kids will get a kick out of seeing mums cakes she lovingly did for them.
    Okay,not much to report,just keeping my head above the water.
    Oh,there was one thing.Ruby fell out of her bouncer.Not sure if it was my fault or millana as she ran off when ruby started to scream.No injuries just a little red noggin which has gone.Gave me a fright though.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

hope you all have a good day.

nessa seeya soon

to busy at the moment to be on line.

maybe bbl

Adele

morning all and happy V day... we dont celebrate it with gifts ourselves.. hubby hates how the prices go up! so he prefers to get flowers when he feels like it.. hmmmm like NEVER!!! lol.. the last time i got flowers was when i had Alexander...

DH has been great lately.. he is staying up and giving ALexander his bottle around 10.30 and guess what.. last night he slept from 10.30pm dreamfeed until 6.30 this morning !!! YIPPEEEE,,,

anyway.. will come back later, after all the rain we had yesterday i have some washing to do !

my mums coming up from sydney tomorrow so i had better cleant he house aswell!

BBL xoxo Anna
    please check out my websitte.. just starting to do it today !
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; February 14th, 2007 at 08:13 AM. Reason: added more!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SEXY MUMMAS!
    Lots Of Love, Jesse & Kelly

Not sure if im allow to post this pic.. if im not mods feel free to delete it.
    Woke up with a migrain this morning.. only just got my vision back and i feel crappola.. Jess is playing very nicely this morning.. being so good for mumma.
    He went down easy last night at his usual 8pm thank gawd.

Nessa.. thats great you finally got some sleep sweet. Mmmm chocolate..

Jodi.. that sound like a plan.. i think ill do that too once Jess gets use to the solids. Was talking to a friend yesterday who has a 8 month old and he said they gave the veges first too as the fruit gives them a sweet tooth so yeh thats 2 people who have said it to me now so we'll go some veges this weekend. Bought some of the Heinz ones yesterday when i bought Gray some chockies.

Maz.. oh wow! Well hey if he's saying go for a spend GO FOR GOLD! Did you get some good stuff? Im into the chipboard stuff atm.. so expensive though. I have been a slack a$$ with my scrapping lately.. i just so cant be bothered atm.

AnnaT.. yay for Jett feeding himself! Jess holds his bottle too. I use the avent ones so i bought some of the handles for him to hang onto it.I still kinda hold it aswell for him otherwise he sticks the teat up his nose if it comes out of his mouth lol. Yep he just might.. i was walking at 9 months.. so you never know!

Ok.. head is starting to pound again.. im off to lie on the couch while Jess has a nap.

xx
    Last edited by Lea13; March 17th, 2007 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Removing image.

Morning all,
    We are gonna go out for dinner tonight to celebrate. Its also celebration for us cause we met on V.Day. Usually we go to this fancy restaurant but this year going cheap.

FIL tests are inconclusive, the surg found something and at first thought it looked bad but then wasn't sure so he's sent off some tissue to be biopsied and we'll find out Friday. So another stressful wait. I think everyone is starting to feel less positive now but we can only hope and wait.

Ash for first tme didn't wake at midnight, after her dreamfeed she went til 1:50, so thats pretty good for her. (would love her to go 8 hours or something!) I shouldn't complain a mum in my mothers group her daughter wakes every 2 hours every single night, but then another one in the group her son goes for 11 hours so then I'm jealous. Its just funny how different all these bubs can be.

Kellxx- looking at that pic Jesse looks so much like you. I think its the eyes. Try take some nurofen or something for your head, migraines are the worst, i used to get them when preg and they were so awful.

little*princess- Sounds like my Df, I have to drop hints every so often like "oh I haven't got flowers for awhile" but i have to hint like that for a month before i see any! I think having Ash was the only time ever he's bought me flowers without the hinting! Thats great Alexander is sleeping so well and good on your Dh I think them helping out is much better than flowers any day.

Nessa83- The group will prolly be good, it'll be good for you to see your not alone feeling like this and be able to speak freely with others that will understand what you are going thru.

caddie- Ashleigh's been trying to climb out her bouncer and Df left her in it alone other day and she plonked onto the floor! I think she cried from fright then any pain. They are just getting to mobile on us!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
    Morning girls...

Shell - That's so romantic meeting someone on V day! An extra special reason to celebrate. I've got my fingers crossed that the tests come back with better results than your family are expecting - the wait must be so stressful. SO happy to hear that you got some sleep last night... I was up two hourly with my ratbag so my eyes are hanging out of my head and I'm so dizzy this morning.

Kellxx - OH no... migraine and baby do not mix. Be nice if we could chuck a sickie every now and then huh? Gone are those days.

Little Princess - My hubby and I don't really celebrate V day... nor do I get flowers any other time of the year either. WIll check your website out in a minute after I finish doing these personals.

Nessa - Another way to colour is to mix powdered colour with pure alcohol, the alcohol evaporates leaving only the colour behind - and wont make your icing soggy. Good luck with the mental health midwife.

Babies' lessons are very repetitive as they thrive on routine, anticipation, knowing what's going to come next
    Tell me about it... I've been dunking Xander in the spa to the tune of Humpty Dumpty. When Humpty 'has a big fall' I dunk him quickly. Now he holds his breath and shuts his eyes when I get to that bit of the song... so cute. Tho funny when he does it out of the water too!

Caddie - Poor little Ruby - glad she's ok, would've given you a bit of a scare. I can't put Xander in the bouncer now as he tries to roll out of it (the old style net ones).

Jodi - How was El Nina last night? Xander was a horror.

Maz - Good on you for spending up big on scrapbooking stuff! woo hoo. Tell Jed, it's either that or nappies. hehe.

AnnaT - Xander has been able to spoon feed himself for ages too... he used to do it with EBM, now he does it with food. So cute; tho lately he prefers me to feed him as he has figured out that he can get more food in faster that way

Belle - How you going hon?

Big hellos to the rest of ya... hope you are all having a great day. I missed getting piglet weighed yesterday, so am going to weigh him at the chemist today sometime.

Happy V Day. As usual my husband has forgotten and will most likely use the excuse 'I work everyday when do I get to the shops?" Um the weekend before you idiot??? Coles is open 24 hours, they atleast sell chocolates and flowers? Last night he said "let go out to dinner tomorrow night". Uh yeah like we'd get a table on Valentines Day?
    Im a huge holiday person, big on celebrating with pressies, dinners and cards. He knows this and he has still yet to clue in and pick atleast ONE to surprise me with something.

He forgot our wedding anniversary this year, just like last year too

BBL I have a ton of housework to do.

OH Caddie - im sorry if I gave the impession that im pi$$ed at you. I so am not mate. Im very happy you like the tea cup. I was in a weird mood yesterday and WIlhelm has having a bad day. i think i really need to get some sleep and maybe get some professional help but im not one to go one about it. You know what im like.
    Ive got the scrapping itch again. My table has got stuff everywere. Im doing a pink page with flowers all over it for Wilhelm. Will send you and Kel an email of it when Ive finished it.
    Anna - thanks for the chat yesterday. YOur a made woman but I love ya..PMSL
    Shell - ive got my fingers crossed for you that you FIL is alright.
    Sharleen - thanks for thinking of my little man. He's still doing early ed at his special school and 2 days of kinder. Im having a horrible time with his agression at the moment and his constant negetive back chatting. He wont eat either, so im a bit nervy at the moment. HOws your tribe mate?
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful valentines day. Jed and I made a pack not to buy anything for each other when we first started going out (10 years ago) that we'd never buy each other anything. We just have a lovely tea together.
    Sorry for the lack of personals - im just flat at the moment.
    Better go and do some work with Wilhelm
    xxmaz

hi girls,
    shell - hope the results are good news... thinking of you
    maz - so hard when you have a down day, especially when i assume you can't really reason with wilhelm.
    annat - ainsleigh does the spoon feeding too.... but geeez does she make a mess (more than usual if that's poss)

we're making dh a choc cake (like that, we like ainsleigh is going to be a big help) and having a nice dinner together at home. i told dh not to waste money buying flowers today when the markup is so big, but that i expect them sometime soon

hope you all have a lovely valentines day... have to dash as we are going to the s hops before dh goes for a facial (chrissy pressie from ains)

xxxx

Ok feeling a bit better now. My migrains are terrible. I first lose my vision and if i dont take anything straight away then i get a super painful headache, i cant talk properly (what im thinking or trying to say doesnt come out, other words come out instead) and then half of my body goes numb and then the next few days moving my head just hurts. No idea why i got this one. I previously would get them the week before AF is due and AF was here last week. But am so glad Jess was a good boy for me.

Shellbell.. oh cool. Everyone says he looks like DH.. but lately my sister and my friend said he's starting to look like me too. Yeh took some Nurofen Plus.. theyre the only thing that will tackle it (apart from Panadeine Forte). Sorry to hear about your FIL.. though fingers are crossed the test comes back fine. Yay for Ash's long sleep!! Lets hope shes started the ball rolling. Yep, my niece use to wake every 2 hours for a feed (breast) and my sister did that for a year! Really dont know how she was still alive after it!

Anna**.. oh absolutely. If DH was home i could but not today.. had to soldier on.
    Yeh i thrive on routine too.. i hate change and not knowing whats going on. I sing to Jesse every evening "Jesse's gonna have himself a bath today" when its bath time.. he knows exactly what happens each day.

AnnaT.. oh i am the same.. i put the christmas tree up in November! BIG holiday fan... and my DH is the same.. though last year was the first year i got anything for Valentines day from him.. will be surprised if i get something this year.. though i did tell him not to bother with flowers as theyre just too expensive and they die.. doesnt stop him getting me some chockies on his way home from work though! So we'll see.

Maz.. would love to see your page.

Ok gotta go.. lil guy is away and its solids time yay (after his bottle).

Ciao ciao

xx

for those giving solids what your routine.. i am still a bit all over the place.. do you have a breakfast, lunch and tea>??

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast